Sign in to follow this  

UDF provide graphical control based on static class.

Button
Progressbar

v1.01. Fix on Syntax Error Checking

Download

Choose server where you will download:

fxControl.zip - code.google.com (renamed from zettoControl_v1.02.zip)

fxControl.zip - autoitscript.com

The next version of this UDF will named as fxControl (Control Framework).

Screenshot

post-60356-0-09092200-1355553892_thumb.p
post-60356-0-02072900-1355553901_thumb.p
post-60356-0-78441500-1355553922_thumb.p

Sample

Application using zettoControl

Z-Compressor [link fixed]

Clean PC

Clean PC Source available in spoiler below 'Codice Sorgente' text,

in that page. but download link: dead. Its still useful because at

least the source are here while you able replace image file with

what you have.

cleandw.jpg

zettoControl_v1.02.zip

Edited by prazetto

# Button. Progressbar - Graphical AutoIt3 Control (UDF) # GTK on AutoIt3 - GTK+ Framework | Widgets

i wanted to try your examples but...

C:UsersadminDesktopzettoControl_v1.00zettoControl.au3(1713,100) : ERROR: _zettoscript_GetValueEx() called with Const or expression on ByRef-param(s).

$value = _zettoscript_GetValueEx(StringTrimLeft($button[$loop],StringInStr($button[$loop],':')))

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^

C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\Include\zettoScript.au3(364,43) : REF: definition of _zettoscript_GetValueEx().

Func _zettoscript_GetValueEx(ByRef $param)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^

C:UsersadminDesktopzettoControl_v1.00zettoControl.au3(1943,102) : ERROR: _zettoscript_GetValueEx() called with Const or expression on ByRef-param(s).

$value = _zettoscript_GetValueEx(StringTrimLeft($caption[$loop],StringInStr($caption[$loop],':')))

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^

C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\Include\zettoScript.au3(364,43) : REF: definition of _zettoscript_GetValueEx().

C:UsersadminDesktopzettoControl_v1.00zettoControl.au3(1976,98) : ERROR: _zettoscript_GetValueEx() called with Const or expression on ByRef-param(s).

$value = _zettoscript_GetValueEx(StringTrimLeft($color[$loop],StringInStr($color[$loop],':')))

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^

C:UsersadminDesktopzettoControl_v1.00zettoControl.au3(2010,40) : ERROR: _parser_default() previously called with Const or expression on ByRef param(s).

Func _parser_default(ByRef $v,ByRef $n)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^

C:UsersadminDesktopzettoControl_v1.00zettoControl.au3(1992,66) : REF: first call to _parser_default().

_parser_default($skin[$__ZETTO_SKIN_BUTTON_TEXT_FORMAT__],0x0000)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^

C:UsersadminDesktopzettoControl_v1.00zettoControl.au3(2237,37) : ERROR: __zetto_ButtonXWND() previously called with Const or expression on ByRef param(s).

Func __zetto_ButtonXWND(ByRef $xwnd)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^

C:UsersadminDesktopzettoControl_v1.00zettoControl.au3(1449,56) : REF: first call to __zetto_ButtonXWND().

Local $lfoc = __zetto_ButtonXWND(_WinAPI_GetFocus())

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^

C:UsersadminDesktopzettoControl_v1.00ExampleExample.Progressbar.Example2.au3 - 5 error(s), 0 warning(s)

!>09:59:22 AU3Check ended. Press F4 to jump to next error.rc:2

>Exit code: 0 Time: 0.410

AutoIt 3.3.14.2 X86 - SciTE 3.6.0WIN 8.1 X64 - Other Example Scripts

many errors in your UDF

try placing at the top of your script the following

"#AutoIt3Wrapper_AU3Check_Parameters=-w 1 -w 2 -w 3 -w 4 -w 5 -w 6 -w 7"

and then execute it to see the errors

Edited by PhoenixXL

My code:

PredictText: Predict Text of an Edit Control Like Scite. Remote Gmail: Execute your Scripts through Gmail. StringRegExp:Share and learn RegExp.

Run As System: A command line wrapper around PSEXEC.exe to execute your apps scripts as System (LSA). Database: An easier approach for _SQ_LITE beginners.

MathsEx: A UDF for Fractions and LCM, GCF/HCF. FloatingText: An UDF for make your text floating. Clipboard Extendor: A clipboard monitoring tool. 

Custom ScrollBar: Scroll Bar made with GDI+, user can use bitmaps instead. RestrictEdit_SRE: Restrict text in an Edit Control through a Regular Expression.

Some Errors I found in your current Version

Example.All.SetState.au3 - Progress never shows up

Example.All.CtrlDelete - Del Btn causes an error for out of bounds of array

Example.Progressbar.Example2 - I dont find any progress in it

Rest the UDF is working now and the graphics are cool :)

My code:

PredictText: Predict Text of an Edit Control Like Scite. Remote Gmail: Execute your Scripts through Gmail. StringRegExp:Share and learn RegExp.

Run As System: A command line wrapper around PSEXEC.exe to execute your apps scripts as System (LSA). Database: An easier approach for _SQ_LITE beginners.

MathsEx: A UDF for Fractions and LCM, GCF/HCF. FloatingText: An UDF for make your text floating. Clipboard Extendor: A clipboard monitoring tool. 

Custom ScrollBar: Scroll Bar made with GDI+, user can use bitmaps instead. RestrictEdit_SRE: Restrict text in an Edit Control through a Regular Expression.

Well, it's great.

Just one thing (Which I have noticed).

You have declared

Global $NULL

Which is a good trick, just want to say, in this mode $NULL is an empty string, you can simple check it with

VarGetType($NULL)

If you want it to be an Int32 0 like the actual NULL in for example C++, it's better to declare it like this:

Global Const $NULL = 0

Or even:

Global Const $NULL = Int(0)

Cheers.

Thanks.

I'm still unsure what you mean with enigmaprotector had to do with the question, though?

Clean PC Source available in spoiler below 'Codice Sorgente' text,

in that page. but download link: dead. Its still useful because at

least the source are here while you able replace image file with

what you have.

# Button. Progressbar - Graphical AutoIt3 Control (UDF) # GTK on AutoIt3 - GTK+ Framework | Widgets

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By topgundcp
      Hi, 
      This is my very first post in this forum and am also new with Autoit programming so be easy on me.
      Below is the code that I am trying to get the index of the item selected. No problem getting the text.
      Case $listEdition   ; handle of the list             local $index=0             $item=GUICTRLRead($listEdition)    ; This will return the text in the list             ; ==============   The loop below always fails  ==================             ; Meaning _GUICtrlListView_GetItemSelected($listEdition, $i) always return FALSE. WHY ???????              For $i = 0 To $editionArray[0] - 1   ; The content of the list in an array where editionArray[0] contains total count of items                 If _GUICtrlListView_GetItemSelected($listEdition, $i) Then                     $index = $i                     exitloop                 EndIf              Next              ;===================================================             ConsoleWrite( "Select Edition:     " & $item & "  index: " & $index & @CR) ....... Please look at the comments in the code & the pix attached.
      _GUICtrlListView_GetItemSelected($listEdition, $i) always returns FALSE.
      Another problem is on the list. It also populate  the total count of items from the Array. How can I skip this item from populating to the list ?.
      Please advise and thanks

• By antonioj84
      I am not able to use the $GUI_READ_EXTENDED with the  Metro UDF,  any work around ?
      Local $aPos[2] = [$Radio1, $Radio2] For $Radio In $aPos If GUICtrlRead($Radio) = $GUI_UNCHECKED Then ContinueLoop IniWrite($sGUIstate_IniFile, "Data", "POS", GUICtrlRead($Radio, $GUI_READ_EXTENDED)) ;; return the text of the menu item ExitLoop Next  
    • By n0ktar
      is it possible to make a wall chams in rainbow six siege using autoit scripts? tell me please and how . 
    • By Rskm
      Hi, I am using excel as input media for my program. The excel file (i tried with .xls, .xlsx and .xlsm format) has inputs which the autoit script reads during the run and performs few calculations. Some times (not always), after the run, when i try to open the excel file manually, the file doesnt open at all in excel. see the screenshot attached. However, if the execute the autoit script, the scripts still reads the existing data from that excel and performs the calcs. I copied the excel file to another computer and there too, it doesnt open.  So, after this, i cannot edit the excel forever (if i need to change any inputs). It is only this particular file that got affected. other excel files works normal.  What could be the problem here.  please help as this is a new challenge for me during my program development. 

• By _Vlad
      Hello forum,
      I want to create a program with multiple menus and many elements inside. The problem is my way of doing this and below I have an example of how I do these menus.
      I know it's a bad way of doing them as using this method for more elements and menus cause big flickering.

Can someone please help me with some tips of optimizing this or tell me another way of creating that menus with many elements without cause flickering? From a long time ago I still try to solve this but without any results, just small improvements.
      Many thanks for everyone.
      #include <ButtonConstants.au3> #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <StaticConstants.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> Global $MENU_HOVER = '' Global $MENU_SELECTED = '' Global $COLOR_STANDARD = 0x94A5E9 Global $COLOR_HOVER = 0x8292d1 Global $COLOR_SELECTED = 0x7584bf $MENU = GUICreate("Menu", 615, 437, -1, -1, -1, -1, 0) GUISetFont(10, 400, 0, "Arial") $MENU_1 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Menu 1", 8, 24, 106, 28, BitOR($SS_CENTER, $SS_CENTERIMAGE)) $MENU_2 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Menu 2", 8, 56, 106, 28, BitOR($SS_CENTER, $SS_CENTERIMAGE)) $MENU_3 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Menu 3", 8, 88, 106, 28, BitOR($SS_CENTER, $SS_CENTERIMAGE)) ;MENU 1 ELEMENTS $MENU_1_ELEMENT_1 = GUICtrlCreateButton("Menu1 Button", 128, 24, 147, 25) ;MENU 2 ELEMENTS $MENU_2_ELEMENT_1 = GUICtrlCreateButton("Menu2 Button", 128, 24, 147, 25) $MENU_2_ELEMENT_2 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Another element", 128, 64, 99, 20) _Design() _Hide_All() GUISetState(@SW_SHOW, $MENU) While 1 $Cursor = GUIGetCursorInfo($MENU) $nMsg = GUIGetMsg() Switch $nMsg Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE Exit Case $MENU_1 _Previous_Selected_Cancel() $MENU_SELECTED = 'Menu1' GUICtrlSetBkColor($MENU_1, $COLOR_SELECTED) _Show('Menu1') Case $MENU_2 _Previous_Selected_Cancel() $MENU_SELECTED = 'Menu2' GUICtrlSetBkColor($MENU_2, $COLOR_SELECTED) _Show('Menu2') Case $MENU_3 _Previous_Selected_Cancel() $MENU_SELECTED = 'Menu3' GUICtrlSetBkColor($MENU_3, $COLOR_SELECTED) _Show('Menu3') EndSwitch If $Cursor[4] = $MENU_1 Then If $MENU_HOVER <> 'Menu1' And $MENU_SELECTED <> 'Menu1' Then _Previous_Hover_Cancel() GUICtrlSetBkColor($MENU_1, $COLOR_HOVER) $MENU_HOVER = 'Menu1' EndIf ElseIf $Cursor[4] = $MENU_2 Then If $MENU_HOVER <> 'Menu2' And $MENU_SELECTED <> 'Menu2' Then _Previous_Hover_Cancel() GUICtrlSetBkColor($MENU_2, $COLOR_HOVER) $MENU_HOVER = 'Menu2' EndIf ElseIf $Cursor[4] = $MENU_3 Then If $MENU_HOVER <> 'Menu3' And $MENU_SELECTED <> 'Menu3' Then _Previous_Hover_Cancel() GUICtrlSetBkColor($MENU_3, $COLOR_HOVER) $MENU_HOVER = 'Menu3' EndIf Else _Previous_Hover_Cancel() $MENU_HOVER = 'Idle' EndIf WEnd Func _Design() GUICtrlSetColor($MENU_1, 0xFFFFFF) GUICtrlSetBkColor($MENU_1, $COLOR_STANDARD) GUICtrlSetCursor($MENU_1, 0) GUICtrlSetColor($MENU_2, 0xFFFFFF) GUICtrlSetBkColor($MENU_2, $COLOR_STANDARD) GUICtrlSetCursor($MENU_2, 0) GUICtrlSetColor($MENU_3, 0xFFFFFF) GUICtrlSetBkColor($MENU_3, $COLOR_STANDARD) GUICtrlSetCursor($MENU_3, 0) EndFunc ;==>_Design Func _Hide_All() GUICtrlSetState($MENU_1_ELEMENT_1, $GUI_HIDE) GUICtrlSetState($MENU_2_ELEMENT_1, $GUI_HIDE) GUICtrlSetState($MENU_2_ELEMENT_2, $GUI_HIDE) EndFunc ;==>_Hide_All Func _Show($MENU_SHOW) _Hide_All() If $MENU_SHOW = 'Menu1' Then GUICtrlSetState($MENU_1_ELEMENT_1, $GUI_SHOW) ElseIf $MENU_SHOW = 'Menu2' Then GUICtrlSetState($MENU_2_ELEMENT_1, $GUI_SHOW) GUICtrlSetState($MENU_2_ELEMENT_2, $GUI_SHOW) ElseIf $MENU_SHOW = 'Menu3' Then EndIf EndFunc ;==>_Show Func _Previous_Hover_Cancel() If $MENU_HOVER = 'Menu1' Then If $MENU_SELECTED <> 'Menu1' Then GUICtrlSetBkColor($MENU_1, $COLOR_STANDARD) ElseIf $MENU_HOVER = 'Menu2' Then If $MENU_SELECTED <> 'Menu2' Then GUICtrlSetBkColor($MENU_2, $COLOR_STANDARD) ElseIf $MENU_HOVER = 'Menu3' Then If $MENU_SELECTED <> 'Menu3' Then GUICtrlSetBkColor($MENU_3, $COLOR_STANDARD) EndIf EndFunc ;==>_Previous_Hover_Cancel Func _Previous_Selected_Cancel() If $MENU_SELECTED = 'Menu1' Then GUICtrlSetBkColor($MENU_1, $COLOR_STANDARD) If $MENU_SELECTED = 'Menu2' Then GUICtrlSetBkColor($MENU_2, $COLOR_STANDARD) If $MENU_SELECTED = 'Menu3' Then GUICtrlSetBkColor($MENU_3, $COLOR_STANDARD) EndFunc ;==>_Previous_Selected_Cancel