Get some collection of information to help user open a ticket at a 'service desk'

- User ID: Login Name of User

- Model: Model of PC

- Service Tag: Service tag or serial number of the PC (Tested on Dell)

- Computer Name: Identification of the PC

- IP Address: All Network adaptors with IP address

If the adaptor if not currently in use, mentions '(Disabled)' after the IP address

WLan connection : xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx

LAN Connection : xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx (Disabled)

Putclip when done

ComputerInfo.au3

GreenCan

Contributions

CheckUpdate - SelfUpdating script ------- Self updating script

Dynamic input validation ------------------- Use a Input masks can make your life easier and Validation can be as simple

MsgBox with CountDown ------------------- MsgBox with visual countdown

Display Multiline text cells in ListView ---- Example of pop-up or ToolTip for multiline text items in ListView

Presentation Manager ---------------------- Program to display and refresh different Border-less GUI's on a Display (large screen TV)

USB Drive Tools ------------------------------ Tool to help you with your USB drive management

Input Period udf ------------------------------ GUI for a period input

Excel ColorPicker ---------------------------- Color pickup tool will allow you to select a color from the standard Excel color palette

Excel Chart UDF ----------------------------- Collaboration project with water 

GetDateInString ------------------------------ Find date/time in a string using a date format notation like DD Mon YYYY hh:mm

TaskListAllDetailed --------------------------- List All Scheduled Tasks

Computer Info --------------------------------- A collection of information for helpdesk

Shared memory Demo ----------------------- Demo: Two applications communicate with each other through means of a memory share (using Nomad function, 32bit only)

Universal Date Format Conversion -------- Universal date converter from your PC local date format to any format

Disable Windows DetailsPane -------------- Disable Windows Explorer Details Pane

Oracle SQL Report Generator -------------  Oracle Report generator using SQL

SQLite Report Generator -------------------  SQLite Report generator using SQL

SQLite ListView and BLOB demo ---------- Demo: shows how binary (image) objects can be recognized natively in a database BLOB field

DSN-Less Database connection demo --- Demo: ActiveX Data Objects DSN-Less Database access

Animated animals ----------------------------- Fun: Moving animated objects

Perforated image in GUI --------------------- Fun: Perforate your image with image objects

UEZ's Perforator major update ------------- Fun: Pro version of Perforator by UEZ

Visual Crop Tool (GUI) ----------------------- Easy to use Visual Image Crop tool

Visual Image effect (GUI) -------------------- Visually apply effects on an image

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By argumentum
      In the ZIP is the code and the compiled script.
      This is yet another ping the LAN utility.
      Is quite fast, as gathering the info. is forked.
      The Save Note, saves a note for the given MAC ( you may find it handy )
      The Save MACs, saves the listview to an INI file that can be later use for the WakeOnLAN
      Right click will bring a context menu to do stuff. DClick will refresh the Ping.
      That's it. Comes in handy to have in the USB toolbox  
    • By RestrictedUser
      Hi AutoIt scriptwriters! 
      In some of windows operating systems, i saw that "Administrator" and "Guest" username in different languages are "Administradore" and "Gast" and etc. 
      How to make a simple script to find Administrator and Guest username in different language in these systems?
    • By LWC
      I have multiple network adapters but only one is actually connected.
      I thus use @IPAddress1 in my scripts whereas @IPAddress2-4 return 0.0.0.0
      But recently I've installed the VirtualBox emulator and it took over @IPAddress1 which means my real connection is now @IPAddress2.
      Why is that? Is there a way to make AutoIt skip to @IPAddress2 if @IPAddress1 is used by an emulator?
      In the attached screenshot it's temporarily disabled so I can revive my scripts which all already use @IPAddress1.

Update: here's the solution.
    • By RestrictedUser
      Hello Guys and AutoIt Scriptwriters!🎉❤️
      I've created a script to notify to me if RDP main IP changed then send a message via Telegram bot to me
      But some of my RDP's Main IP are @IPAddress1 or @IPAddress3 or Public IP Address...
      I want to detect automatically the IP that windows client can run RDP to remotely control
      This image can help you that what i say, there are three RDP with specified IP, i want to run script in these RDP's then capture those IP's changes then notify me via Telegram bot

• By argumentum
      ..was looking for UserName from SessionID so I put this together
      #include <Debug.au3> ; for _DebugArrayDisplay() ; all you can get from _WTSQuerySessionInformation() Global $i = _WTSQuerySessionInformation(-1, 4) ; current user's SessionId Global $__a_WTS_INFO_CLASS = StringSplit("WTSInitialProgram,WTSApplicationName,WTSWorkingDirectory,WTSOEMId,WTSSessionId,WTSUserName," & _ "WTSWinStationName,WTSDomainName,WTSConnectState,WTSClientBuildNumber,WTSClientName,WTSClientDirectory,WTSClientProductId,WTSClientHardwareId," & _ "WTSClientAddress,WTSClientDisplay,WTSClientProtocolType,WTSIdleTime,WTSLogonTime,WTSIncomingBytes,WTSOutgoingBytes,WTSIncomingFrames," & _ "WTSOutgoingFrames,WTSClientInfo,WTSSessionInfo,WTSSessionInfoEx,WTSConfigInfo,WTSValidationInfo,WTSSessionAddressV4,WTSIsRemoteSession", ",", 2) For $n = 0 To UBound($__a_WTS_INFO_CLASS) -1 ConsoleWrite($n & @TAB & StringLeft($__a_WTS_INFO_CLASS[$n] & ' ________________', 24) & " " & _WTSQuerySessionInformation($i, $n, 1) & @CRLF) Next Global $a = ListUserSessions() _DebugArrayDisplay($a, "ListUserSessions()") Func ListUserSessions() ; mod. of https://www.autoitscript.com/forum/topic/139774-dllcall-and-returned-pointers/?do=findComment&comment=980850 Local $_Self_SessionId = _WTSQuerySessionInformation(-1, 4) ; -1 = current user ; 4 = WTSSessionId Local Enum $e_IsSelf_SessionId, $e_SessionName, $e_UserName, $e_SessionId, $e_StateName, $e_StateInt, $e_ClientName, $e_ClientIp, $e_Domain, $e_UBound Local Const $tagWTS_SESSION_INFO = 'dword SessionId;ptr WinStationName;uint State' Local $aResult = DllCall('wtsapi32.dll', 'int', 'WTSEnumerateSessionsW', 'ptr', 0, 'dword', 0, 'dword', 1, 'ptr*', 0, 'dword*', 0) If @error Or $aResult[0] = 0 Then Return SetError(1, 0, "") ; https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/desktop/api/wtsapi32/ne-wtsapi32-_wts_connectstate_class Local $aConnectionState = StringSplit("Active,Connected,ConnectQuery,Shadow,Disconnected,Idle,Listen,Reset,Down,Init", ",", 2) Local $tInfo, $Offset = 0, $c = 0, $aReturn[$aResult[5] + 1][$e_UBound] ; $e_UBound is the last enumerator, just to determine the size of the array $aReturn[0][$e_SessionId] = "ID" $aReturn[0][$e_SessionName] = "SessionName" $aReturn[0][$e_StateInt] = "StateInt" $aReturn[0][$e_StateName] = "State" $aReturn[0][$e_UserName] = "UserName" $aReturn[0][$e_ClientName] = "ClientName" $aReturn[0][$e_ClientIp] = "ClientIp" $aReturn[0][$e_Domain] = "Domain" For $i = 1 To $aResult[5] $tInfo = DllStructCreate($tagWTS_SESSION_INFO, $aResult[4] + $Offset) $Offset += DllStructGetSize($tInfo) $c += 1 $aReturn[$c][$e_SessionId] = DllStructGetData($tInfo, 'SessionId') $aReturn[$c][$e_SessionName] = DllStructGetData(DllStructCreate('wchar[1024]', DllStructGetData($tInfo, 'WinStationName')), 1) $aReturn[$c][$e_StateInt] = DllStructGetData($tInfo, 'State') If UBound($aConnectionState) > $aReturn[$c][$e_StateInt] Then $aReturn[$c][$e_StateName] = $aConnectionState[$aReturn[$c][$e_StateInt]] $aReturn[$c][$e_UserName] = _WTSQuerySessionInformation($aReturn[$c][$e_SessionId], 5) ; WTSUserName $aReturn[$c][$e_ClientName] = _WTSQuerySessionInformation($aReturn[$c][$e_SessionId], 10) ; WTSClientName $aReturn[$c][$e_ClientIp] = _WTSQuerySessionInformation($aReturn[$c][$e_SessionId], 14) ; WTSClientAddress $aReturn[$c][$e_Domain] = _WTSQuerySessionInformation($aReturn[$c][$e_SessionId], 7) ; WTSDomainName $aReturn[0][$e_IsSelf_SessionId] = $c If $_Self_SessionId = $aReturn[$c][$e_SessionId] Then $aReturn[$c][$e_IsSelf_SessionId] = 1 Else $aReturn[$c][$e_IsSelf_SessionId] = 0 EndIf Next DllCall('wtsapi32.dll', 'none', 'WTSFreeMemory', 'ptr', $aResult[4]) Return $aReturn EndFunc ;==>ListUserSessions Func _WTSQuerySessionInformation($SessionId, $WTSInfoClass = 10, $iReturnAsIs = 0) ; mod. of https://www.autoitscript.com/forum/topic/134679-get-hostname-of-the-client-connected-to-the-terminalserver-session/ Local $aResult = DllCall("Wtsapi32.dll", "int", "WTSQuerySessionInformation", "Ptr", 0, "int", $SessionId, "int", $WTSInfoClass, "ptr*", 0, "dword*", 0) If @error Or $aResult[0] = 0 Then Return SetError(1, 0, "") Local $ip = DllStructGetData(DllStructCreate("byte[" & $aResult[5] & "]", $aResult[4]), 1) DllCall("Wtsapi32.dll", "int", "WTSFreeMemory", "ptr", $aResult[4]) If $iReturnAsIs Then Return $ip Switch $WTSInfoClass ; https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/desktop/api/wtsapi32/ns-wtsapi32-_wts_client_address Case 4 ; WTSSessionId Return Int('0x' & StringTrimRight(StringReverse($ip), 3)) Case 14 ; WTSClientAddress If Not (Int(StringLeft($ip, 4)) = 2) Then ; IPv4 $ip = "" Else $ip = Dec(StringMid($ip, 15, 2)) & '.' & Dec(StringMid($ip, 17, 2)) & '.' & Dec(StringMid($ip, 19, 2)) & '.' & Dec(StringMid($ip, 21, 2)) EndIf EndSwitch Return StringReplace(BinaryToString($ip), Chr(0), "") EndFunc ;==>_GetWTSClientName