Sign in to follow this  
NileshSutar

_ArrayFindAll not working

NileshSutar

hi every one,

Local $assearch=_ArrayFindAll($aBlack,$aPix);$aBlack=2D array with shades of black colour in Hex and $aPix=black colour in hex
      If @error Then
         MsgBox(0, "Not Found"," Not found--error="&@error)
      Else
         MsgBox(0, "Found"," Found" & $assearch & ".")
      EndIf
_ArrayDisplay($assearch)

It always says "Not Found".Why??

water

What's the value of @error as displayed in the MsgBox?

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2018-12-03 - Version 1.4.11.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX (2018-10-31 - Version 1.3.4.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
PowerPoint (2017-06-06 - Version 0.0.5.0) - Download - General Help & Support
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:

ADO - Wiki

NileshSutar

What's the value of @error as displayed in the MsgBox?

Melba23

NileshSutar,

Looking at the code you posted, are you passing an array ($aPix) as the "value" parameter? if so it is quite understandable why you get the "6 - $vValue was not found in array" error as that parameter must be a single value. :)

Judging by your previous posts $aPix is a list of pixel coordinate pairs - if you want to search for a matching pair of values in $aBlack then you will have to write your own function to run the comparison. ;)

M23

Public_Domain.png.2d871819fcb9957cf44f4514551a2935.png Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind._______Open Open spoiler to see my UDFs:

Spoiler

ArrayMultiColSort ---- Sort arrays on multiple columns
ChooseFileFolder ---- Single and multiple selections from specified path treeview listing
Date_Time_Convert -- Easily convert date/time formats, including the language used
ExtMsgBox --------- A highly customisable replacement for MsgBox
GUIExtender -------- Extend and retract multiple sections within a GUI
GUIFrame ---------- Subdivide GUIs into many adjustable frames
GUIListViewEx ------- Insert, delete, move, drag, sort, edit and colour ListView items
GUITreeViewEx ------ Check/clear parent and child checkboxes in a TreeView
Marquee ----------- Scrolling tickertape GUIs
NoFocusLines ------- Remove the dotted focus lines from buttons, sliders, radios and checkboxes
Notify ------------- Small notifications on the edge of the display
Scrollbars ----------Automatically sized scrollbars with a single command
StringSize ---------- Automatically size controls to fit text
Toast -------------- Small GUIs which pop out of the notification area

water

The values for @error are discribed in the help section for function _ArraySearch. Value 6 means: $vValue was not found in array

Edit: My explanation can already be found in Melbas post.

Edited by water

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2018-12-03 - Version 1.4.11.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX (2018-10-31 - Version 1.3.4.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
PowerPoint (2017-06-06 - Version 0.0.5.0) - Download - General Help & Support
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:

ADO - Wiki

NileshSutar

NileshSutar,

Judging by your previous posts $aPix is a list of pixel coordinate pairs

M23

No it is not.

Also i don't need any  answer for my problem.I have quitted autoit programming : .I shall tell you all the truth.2 months ago i started to play an mmorpg.But as i ranked up more gold was needed to purchase upgrade.Then i started to play more hours.The worst thing was that my exams were near and i was playing on it for huge time wasting my precious hours.Then i found autoit.I started to make simple programs for automating the mmorpg play.On this i wasted many hours of the day.But today :think: i realised that i was making big mistake.I was turning on a bad path,evil path.I shall never turn back to it again :shocked:But still :ILA2: for o:)

Edited by NileshSutar

Melba23

NileshSutar,

I am delighted that you have decided not to bot games - but that is no reason to stop using AutoIt. There are many ways that AutoIt can help you, such as automating repetitive tasks you do on a day-to-day basis, as can be seen evrywhere on the forum. If you want to go along this "good" path you will get lots of support here. :)

M23

Public_Domain.png.2d871819fcb9957cf44f4514551a2935.png Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind._______Open Open spoiler to see my UDFs:

Spoiler

ArrayMultiColSort ---- Sort arrays on multiple columns
ChooseFileFolder ---- Single and multiple selections from specified path treeview listing
Date_Time_Convert -- Easily convert date/time formats, including the language used
ExtMsgBox --------- A highly customisable replacement for MsgBox
GUIExtender -------- Extend and retract multiple sections within a GUI
GUIFrame ---------- Subdivide GUIs into many adjustable frames
GUIListViewEx ------- Insert, delete, move, drag, sort, edit and colour ListView items
GUITreeViewEx ------ Check/clear parent and child checkboxes in a TreeView
Marquee ----------- Scrolling tickertape GUIs
NoFocusLines ------- Remove the dotted focus lines from buttons, sliders, radios and checkboxes
Notify ------------- Small notifications on the edge of the display
Scrollbars ----------Automatically sized scrollbars with a single command
StringSize ---------- Automatically size controls to fit text
Toast -------------- Small GUIs which pop out of the notification area