Script job for 50$

boboPS

Hello guys,

I am paying 50$ ( or 100$ depends on speed ) to anybody who could make me a script. (  moneybookers, netteler, paypal )

So what I need it for.

For auto registering...for more info contact me on email: autoit@net.hr  

I tried to make that script by myself, but I don't have enough knowledge about this language.

For somebody who knows it well I think there is maybe few hours of work time.

I will explain in steps, what I want....let say pseudo code

1. Every few seconds, count number of opened screens

If the count is less then number X  go to step 2  else step 1

2. It should find screen with title " XYZ ", then click button "Y"

3. Give focus to any screen "XY1"

4. After short delay there will be pop up info message , and It should click "OK" ( or Enter )

5.  Give focus to any screen "XY1"...go to step 1

Anybody interested?

Edited by boboPS

Welcome to AutoIt and the forum!

Please make sure to read the forum rules - especially the part about game automation. A link can be found in the bottom right corner of each page.

Edited by water

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2022-02-19 - Version 1.6.1.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
OutlookEX (2021-11-16 - Version 1.7.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX_GUI (2021-04-13 - Version 1.4.0.0) - Download
Outlook Tools (2019-07-22 - Version 0.6.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki
PowerPoint (2021-08-31 - Version 1.5.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
Task Scheduler (NEW 2022-07-28 - Version 1.6.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki

Standard UDFs:
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki
WebDriver - Wiki

Did you read the forum rules?

"Launching, automation or script interaction with games or game servers, regardless of the game."

It might not be illegal (meaning it is against the law) but it is against the forum rules.

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2022-02-19 - Version 1.6.1.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
OutlookEX (2021-11-16 - Version 1.7.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX_GUI (2021-04-13 - Version 1.4.0.0) - Download
Outlook Tools (2019-07-22 - Version 0.6.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki
PowerPoint (2021-08-31 - Version 1.5.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
Task Scheduler (NEW 2022-07-28 - Version 1.6.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki

Standard UDFs:
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki
WebDriver - Wiki

• Moderators

Changing the wording doesn't mean it doesn't violate the rules (not mentioning how sad it is to A: be cheating at a video game and B: be so bad at cheating you have to pay someone to do it for you).

You will not receive help on this request.

Edited by JLogan3o13

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

How to get your question answered on this forum!

• Moderators

boboPS,

that is not cool man

Our forum - our rules. :)

I do not wanna fight with You guys

Delighted to hear it! :D

If you want to pay for code, I suggest you go somewhere like here. But if you want to learn how to code in AutoIt and gain some useful skills, then we will be delighted to help you - if you follow the rules to which you were linked. :)

Your choice. ;)

M23

Public_Domain.png.2d871819fcb9957cf44f4514551a2935.png Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind

Open spoiler to see my UDFs:

Spoiler

ArrayMultiColSort ---- Sort arrays on multiple columns
ChooseFileFolder ---- Single and multiple selections from specified path treeview listing
Date_Time_Convert -- Easily convert date/time formats, including the language used
ExtMsgBox --------- A highly customisable replacement for MsgBox
GUIExtender -------- Extend and retract multiple sections within a GUI
GUIFrame ---------- Subdivide GUIs into many adjustable frames
GUIListViewEx ------- Insert, delete, move, drag, sort, edit and colour ListView items
GUITreeViewEx ------ Check/clear parent and child checkboxes in a TreeView
Marquee ----------- Scrolling tickertape GUIs
NoFocusLines ------- Remove the dotted focus lines from buttons, sliders, radios and checkboxes
Notify ------------- Small notifications on the edge of the display
Scrollbars ----------Automatically sized scrollbars with a single command
StringSize ---------- Automatically size controls to fit text
Toast -------------- Small GUIs which pop out of the notification area

@Melba23 - If a user created a game bot, and never released it on this forum or even asked for help, but mentioned that he/she created it, would he/she be in trouble?

"Just be fred, all we gotta do, just be fred."  -Vocaliod

"That is a Hadouken. A KAMEHAMEHA would have taken him 13 days and 54 episodes to form." - Roden Hoxha

@tabhooked

Clock made of cursors ♣ Desktop Widgets ♣ Water Simulation

• Moderators

I would agree. If you know it is against the forum rules, how could you be anything but dumb for mentioning you'd made one?

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

How to get your question answered on this forum!

• Moderators

DatMCEyeBall,

If a user created a game bot, and never released it on this forum or even asked for help, but mentioned that he/she created it, would he/she be in trouble?

Not as such - the rules are quite clear:

"Do not ask for help with AutoIt scripts, post links to, or start discussion topics on the following subjects

[...]

Launching, automation or script interaction with games or game servers, regardless of the game."

So merely saying that you had written a gamebot is not of itself a problem. :)

However, even mentioning such a thing in a forum where the rules are so clear that gamebots are not a legal subject could be considered as a red rag to a bull and the Mods might very well begin to take a closer look at your threads from then on. And before you tell me that someone on this page did exactly what you suggested, just remember he was a real one-off! :D

M23

Public_Domain.png.2d871819fcb9957cf44f4514551a2935.png Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind

Spoiler

ChooseFileFolder ---- Single and multiple selections from specified path treeview listing
Date_Time_Convert -- Easily convert date/time formats, including the language used
GUIListViewEx ------- Insert, delete, move, drag, sort, edit and colour ListView items
NoFocusLines ------- Remove the dotted focus lines from buttons, sliders, radios and checkboxes

:( that is not cool man...I do not wanna fight with You guys.

If somebody wanna help me, I will give him money.

Ok, I give 100$ if You can do this in one day.

looking for someone here, maybe even save a few dollars..... :D

image.jpeg.9f1a974c98e9f77d824b358729b089b0.jpeg Chimp

small minds discuss people average minds discuss events great minds discuss ideas.... and use AutoIt....

• Moderators

boboPS,

Delighted you like that site. But please stick to the forum rules if you decide to post again on this

one.

M23

Spoiler