Hello Auto IT

I wanna keep it short, so let's get started.

I like to store my account details for various sites and programs on a simple log file, It's personal preference and I know it's risky. I'm using somewhat a "form" when I'm typing in my accounts, so that It's easier for me to keep track on what site/program the account is for.

The form looks somewhat like this:

### Game / Site: <Here goes the link/name>

### Username: <Username>

### Password: <Password (Often written so only i know what it means>

### More info: <Like what realm or something like that>

Would it be possible to create a script in which makes a UI where i can type in those fields, and it will automaticly add it to my log file?

I would love to know how this could work, and what kind commands i should look into.

- AliOzturk

To safely store your passwords AND automate login I would have a look at the open source tool KeePass and the >KeeForm tool from this site.

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2019-10-24 - Version 1.4.14.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX (NEW 2020-02-09 - Version 1.4.1.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
Outlook Tools (2019-07-22 - Version 0.6.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
PowerPoint (2017-06-06 - Version 0.0.5.0) - Download - General Help & Support
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki
Task Scheduler (NEW 2019-12-03 - Version 1.5.1.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki, WebDriver - Wiki

AliÖztürk,

try something like this here:

#include <EditConstants.au3>
#include <StaticConstants.au3>
#include <GUIConstantsEx.au3>
#include <WindowsConstants.au3>
#include <GuiButton.au3>

$sLog = @ScriptDir & "\MyLog.txt"
$hFile = FileOpen($sLog, 1)
$hGUI = GUICreate("Test", 350, 350, -1, -1, -1, -1)
GUICtrlCreateLabel("Password:", 32, 160, 63, 23, $SS_RIGHTJUST, -1)
GUICtrlSetFont(-1, 13, 400, 0, "Arial Narrow")
GUICtrlSetBkColor(-1, "-2")
GUICtrlCreateLabel("More Info:", 32, 190, 68, 23, $SS_RIGHTJUST, -1)
GUICtrlCreateLabel("Username:", 32, 130, 82, 23, $SS_RIGHTJUST, -1)
$iBtnSave = GUICtrlCreateButton("Save", 222, 300, 100, 30, -1, -1)
GUICtrlCreateLabel("Game / Site:", 28, 102, 88, 23, $SS_RIGHTJUST, -1)
$iInp1 = GUICtrlCreateInput("<Like what realm or something like that>", 122, 190, 200, 71, BitOR($ES_MULTILINE, $WS_VSCROLL), $WS_EX_CLIENTEDGE)
$iInp2 = GUICtrlCreateInput("<Password>", 122, 160, 200, 20, -1, $WS_EX_CLIENTEDGE)
$iInp3 = GUICtrlCreateInput("<Here goes the link/name>", 122, 102, 200, 20, -1, $WS_EX_CLIENTEDGE)
$iInp4 = GUICtrlCreateInput("<Username>", 122, 130, 200, 20, -1, $WS_EX_CLIENTEDGE)
GUICtrlCreateLabel("Create Log", 11, 20, 327, 49, BitOR($SS_CENTER, $SS_CENTERIMAGE) , -1)
GUICtrlSetFont(-1, 32, 400, 0, "Arial Narrow")
GUICtrlSetColor(-1, "0x0000FF")
GUISetState(@SW_SHOW, $hGUI)

While 1
    Switch GUIGetMsg()
        Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE
            FileClose($hFile)
            GUIDelete()
            Exit
        Case $iBtnSave
            FileWrite($hFile,   GUICtrlRead($iInp1) & @CRLF & _
                                GUICtrlRead($iInp2) & @CRLF & _
                                GUICtrlRead($iInp3) & @CRLF & _
                                GUICtrlRead($iInp4) & @CRLF & @CRLF)
            MsgBox(0, "Info", "Added text to logfile", 30)
    EndSwitch
WEnd

Br,

UEZ

Please don't send me any personal message and ask for support! I will not reply!

Selection of finest graphical examples at Codepen.io

The own fart smells best!
Her 'sikim hıyar' diyene bir avuç tuz alıp koşma!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯  ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶ ٩(-̮̮̃-̃)۶ૐ

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By PeterVerbeek
      This topic give you access to an AutoIt functions library I maintain which is called PAL, Peter's AutoIt Library. The latest version 1.19 contains 194 functions divided into these topics:
      window and screen mouse and GUI GUI controls logics and mathematics string, xml string and file string dialogues and progress bars data lists: lists, stacks, shift registers and key maps (a.ka. dictionaries) miscellaneous: logging/debugging, process and system info A lot of these functions were created in the development of Peace, Peter's Equalizer APO Configuration Extension, which is a user interface for the system-wide audio driver called Equalizer APO.
    • By Stormgrade
      Hello.
      I'm french, sorry for my english.
      I release my project, a password manager : Password Keeper
      First I would like to thanks Guinness and Melba23 for their help, and I'm very sorry for those I forget, please remind me to add you.
      Well my program manage and crypt passwords, first I understand if you don't trust me for this kind of sensible software, but I remember you that all the the source files are at your disposal, fell free to explore them.
      The login is : admin and you can change it later
      How it work ? see Methode de cryptage en BDD.pdf in french
      login

The main interface
      You can obviously add,modify and delete your entry, also you can search with keywords

A password generator is included

I won't update it anymore.
      It's a BSD license.
      Autoit version : 3.3.14.5
      Have a good day.
      Methode de cryptage en BDD.pdf Passwordkeeper.7z
    • By topgundcp
      Hi, 
      This is my very first post in this forum and am also new with Autoit programming so be easy on me.
      Below is the code that I am trying to get the index of the item selected. No problem getting the text.
      Case $listEdition   ; handle of the list             local $index=0             $item=GUICTRLRead($listEdition)    ; This will return the text in the list             ; ==============   The loop below always fails  ==================             ; Meaning _GUICtrlListView_GetItemSelected($listEdition, $i) always return FALSE. WHY ???????              For $i = 0 To $editionArray[0] - 1   ; The content of the list in an array where editionArray[0] contains total count of items                 If _GUICtrlListView_GetItemSelected($listEdition, $i) Then                     $index = $i                     exitloop                 EndIf              Next              ;===================================================             ConsoleWrite( "Select Edition:     " & $item & "  index: " & $index & @CR) ....... Please look at the comments in the code & the pix attached.
      _GUICtrlListView_GetItemSelected($listEdition, $i) always returns FALSE.
      Another problem is on the list. It also populate  the total count of items from the Array. How can I skip this item from populating to the list ?.
      Please advise and thanks

• By n0ktar
      is it possible to make a wall chams in rainbow six siege using autoit scripts? tell me please and how . 
    • By Rskm
      Hi, I am using excel as input media for my program. The excel file (i tried with .xls, .xlsx and .xlsm format) has inputs which the autoit script reads during the run and performs few calculations. Some times (not always), after the run, when i try to open the excel file manually, the file doesnt open at all in excel. see the screenshot attached. However, if the execute the autoit script, the scripts still reads the existing data from that excel and performs the calcs. I copied the excel file to another computer and there too, it doesnt open.  So, after this, i cannot edit the excel forever (if i need to change any inputs). It is only this particular file that got affected. other excel files works normal.  What could be the problem here.  please help as this is a new challenge for me during my program development.