Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
joeloyzaga

copy all worksheets from workbook A to B

5 posts in this topic

I have this workbook - BiztalkClient280502JOE.xls (call this A) which contains data within multiple worksheets and I want to copy all worksheets  into workbook B. If they already exist then don't copy them over.

I want to run this from a .vbs so I will need to use parameters (workbookFROM, workbookTO) I guess. 

I have this code that I have used before to run an exe but I don't know how to run an exe with params...

Set oAutoIt = CreateObject("AutoItX3.Control")
    oAutoIt.Run("C:pwcCriteria-Select.exe")

You're asking a vbs question on an AutoIt forum?? If you want to accomplish it with AutoIt, look in the help file under the _Excel functions.

When you're dead, you don't know you're dead - it's only difficult for those that know you. It's the same way when you're stupid...

My Scripts: SCCM UDFInclude Source with Compiled Script, Windows Firewall UDF

No I'm not worried about the vbs - its the worksheet copy

I guess I use _ExcelReadSheetToArray from the source sheet and then _ExcelWriteSheetFromArray to destination sheet?

#4 ·  Posted (edited)

If you look at the updated Excel UDF (link below), there is a function for copying or moving a sheet both within the same workbook and to another - _Excel_SheetCopyMove.

'?do=embed' frameborder='0' data-embedContent>>

Edited by JLogan3o13

When you're dead, you don't know you're dead - it's only difficult for those that know you. It's the same way when you're stupid...

My Scripts: SCCM UDFInclude Source with Compiled Script, Windows Firewall UDF

The latest beta version of AutoIt has the most ucrrent version of this rewritten Excel UDF.

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2017-02-03 - Version 1.4.7.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX (NEW 2017-02-27 - Version 1.3.1.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2015-04-01 - Version 0.4.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki
Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki