Sign in to follow this  
RedShade

@SW_hide for all windows

RedShade

Hi guys! I need your help again!
During the execution of the script new windows are constantly appearing.
I decided to use this script:

Do
$aWinList = WinList()
For $i=1 To $aWinList[0][0] Step 1
WinSetState ( $aWinList[$i][0], "", @SW_HIDE )
Next
Until ProcessExists("Installer.exe")="0"

But this is script is really bad, because this this script is too slow (Windows have time to appear on the desktop).

Is there any way to assign to all future windows option @SW_Hide?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• Iznogoud
      By Iznogoud
      Hi,
      Does anyone knows why this command doesn't work?
      Run(@ComSpec & " /c " & "devcon.exe hwids * | findstr /R ""1050&PID_0114&REV_0340&MI_01"" || (rundll32.exe user32.dll, LockWorkStation)", "", "") This is the command in commandline:
      devcon.exe hwids * | findstr /R "1050&PID_0114&REV_0340&MI_01" && (echo USB Device is connected) || (rundll32.exe user32.dll, LockWorkStation) This works, but i want to convert this to AutoIT, but it doesn't work.

In short what i am trying to accomplish is that a script checks every 1 sec. if there is an USB device plugged in and if not ( so it is removed ) it will lock Windows OS.
      Can someone help me with this?
    • bbProg
      By bbProg
      Hi,

how can I wait activate for windows with information as in the photos attached?
      Class is not being recognized by the script.

thanks in advanced.

• rcmaehl
      By rcmaehl
      A UDF with Extended Functions for Window Management

Notes:
      Fixes WinGetClassList's barbaric returning of a @LF separated string instead of an array.

Potential Uses:
      Automating applications that change their controls' handles/classes on each launch (e.g. half of Cisco's programs)

Functions:
      _WinGetClassList
      _WinGetClassNNList
      _WindowGetHandleList
      _WindowGetHandleListFromPos

Download: 
      WindowEx.zip  (v0.4)

Changelog:
      10/04/2016 (v0.4): _WinGetClassNNList Fixed : Not Returning an Index when using $2D_ARRAY _WinGetClassNNList Fixed : Not Properly returning $aArray[x][1] on Classes with instances > 9 when using $2D_ARRAY 10/03/2016 (v0.3): _WinGetClassList Added : Exactly the same as WinGetClassList but returns a more civilized Array _WinGetClassNNList Added : Returns Classes and their instances in either a 1D or 2D array depending on Flags _WindowGetHandleList Renamed: _WinGetHandleList SCRIPT BREAKING! _WindowGetHandleListFromPos Renamed: _WinGetHandleListFromPos SCRIPT BREAKING! 10/01/2016 (v0.2): WindowsExConstants.au3 Added : Flags in _WindowGetHandleListFromPos _WindowGetHandleListFromPos Removed: ConsoleWrite left in during debug _WindowGetHandleListFromPos Added : Flag for if part of a Control is at $X, $Y return it as well. 10/01/2016 (v0.1): _WindowGetHandleList Added : Retrieves the handles of classes from a window. _WindowGetHandleListFromPos Added : Retrieves the handles of classes at a specific position from a window. Known and Reported Bugs:
      None reported To Do:
      To Be Decided. Opinions welcome! Upcoming Changes:
      To Be Decided.
    • FrancescoDiMuro
      By FrancescoDiMuro
      Good morning everyone

I was playing a little bit with "Screen Capture" UDF, and I was trying to make a "Window" capture, but, since I made a GUI which through I fire the event "Capture", my GUI is captured as well, and I don't want to
      This is the line of code that makes the capture:

_ScreenCapture_CaptureWnd($strScreenCaptureFileName, $objActiveWindow, 0, 0, -1, -1, False) And these are the lines of code which select the "active" window:

Local $objCurrentWindow = 9999 If _IsPressed("01") Then $objCurrentWindow = WinGetHandle("[ACTIVE]") If $objCurrentWindow <> $objMyGUI Then $objActiveWindow = $objCurrentWindow EndIf EndIf Sorry If I made stupid mistakes
      Thanks in advance.

Francesco
    • VITSUSA
      By VITSUSA
      I am using window XP in my desktop, so I want to convert basic disk to a dynamic disk, so how it is possible?