Sign in to follow this  
Wingens

Not able to click on button in a setup

Hi i am trying to click on the next button in a setup that i need to use, only problem is it is not responding. Below the code and the info:

$TITLE = "Setup - Lenovo Slim USB Keyboard Driver for Windows 7/XP/Vista"
        $SUB = "Welcome to the Lenovo Slim USB Keyboard Driver for Windows 7/XP/Vista Setup Wizard"
            WinWait($TITLE, $SUB)
            If Not WinActive($TITLE, $SUB) Then WinActivate($TITLE, $SUB)
            WinActive($TITLE, $SUB)
            Sleep(100)
            ControlClick($TITLE, $SUB, "[ID:264262]")
            Sleep(100)
            ControlClick($TITLE, $SUB, "button1")
            Sleep(100)
            ControlClick($TITLE, $SUB, "TNewButton:1")
            Sleep(100)
            ControlClick($TITLE, $SUB, "TNewButton1")
            Sleep(100)
            ControlClick($TITLE, $SUB, "[CLASS:TNewButton; INSTANCE:1]")
            Sleep(100)
            ControlClick($TITLE, $SUB, "[CLASSNN:TNewButton1]")
            Sleep(100)
            Send("{enter}")
            Sleep(100)
            ControlSend($TITLE, $SUB, "", "{enter}")

I tried every way i could think of to click on the next button.

Probably a couple of stupid attemds but you cant blame me for trying.

>>>> Window <<<<
Title:  Setup - Lenovo Slim USB Keyboard Driver for Windows 7/XP/Vista
Class:  TWizardForm
Position:   2219, 415
Size:   503, 389
Style:  0x16CA0000
ExStyle:    0x00010100
Handle: 0x00000000001F066E

>>>> Control <<<<
Class:  TNewButton
Instance:   1
ClassnameNN:    TNewButton1
Name:   
Advanced (Class):   [CLASS:TNewButton; INSTANCE:1]
ID: 461326
Text:   &Next >
Position:   327, 327
Size:   75, 23
ControlClick Coords:    29, 14
Style:  0x54010001
ExStyle:    0x00000000
Handle: 0x0000000000070A0E

>>>> Mouse <<<<
Position:   2578, 782
Cursor ID:  0
Color:  0xE8E8E8

>>>> StatusBar <<<<

>>>> ToolsBar <<<<

>>>> Visible Text <<<<
Welcome to the Lenovo Slim USB Keyboard Driver for Windows 7/XP/Vista Setup Wizard

This will install Lenovo Slim USB Keyboard Driver for Windows 7/XP/Vista version 1.10.0.0 on your computer.

It is recommended that you close all other applications before continuing.

Click Next to continue, or Cancel to exit Setup.
&Next >
Cancel

Hope you guys can point me in the right direction...

*EDIT*: After posting i see that the ID of the button changed, that is strainge and don't blame my wrong number in the script please :P

Edited by Wingens

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By roeselpi
      hello again,
      it has been a long time since i have been here and a long time since i last used autoit. ever so often when the time allows me to, then i follow up on an idea that i had a long time ago. i have done all the work on paper but now it is up to writing it in autoit and i keep stumbling over many little issues here and there. sometimes after a few days i will try again and get a step further but sometimes it just will not help no matter how long i try and think about a solution. for most of you it will be the basics but for me it is not all that easy, but at least i give it a try.
      right, down to business:
      here is my code:
      #include <MsgBoxConstants.au3> #include <StringConstants.au3> #include <Array.au3> #include <String.au3> ; ; PART 1: define replacements and check with msgbox ; Global $y, $z $y = "Yes" $z = "No" MsgBox(0,"replacements", $y & @CRLF & $z) ;the replacements in a message box ; ; PART 2: set the texts and check via console and msgbox ; Global $my1string = "abab" ;the first specified text MsgBox(0,"my1string", $my1string) ;the message box to output the first specified text Global $my2string = "icic" ;the second specified text MsgBox(0,"my2string", $my2string) ;the message box to output the second specified text ; ; PART 3: transform the strings to individual arrays ; $my1array = StringSplit($my1string, "") $my1array[0] = "" _ArrayDelete($my1array, 0) _ArrayDisplay($my1array, "my1array") ;the display of the first specified array $my2array = StringSplit($my2string, "") $my2array[0] = "" _ArrayDelete($my2array, 0) _ArrayDisplay($my2array, "my2array") ;the display of the first specified array ; ; PART 4: create an empty array for filling ; Global $OutputArray[4] $OutputArray[0] = "" _ArrayDisplay($OutputArray, "OutputArray") ;the display of the first specified array ; ; PART 5: compare & fill empty OutputArray with data after evaluation ; Global $i, $j, $k For $i = 0 to UBound($my1array) -1 For $j = 0 to UBound($my2array) -1 For $k = 0 to UBound($OutputArray) -1 If $my1array[$i] = "a" And $my2array[$j] = "i" Then $OutputArray[$k] = $y Else $OutputArray[$k] = $z EndIf Next Next Next _ArrayDisplay($OutputArray, "OutputArray") ;the display of the Newly filled Array In "Part 2" i make a string that is converted to an array in "Part 3" ... Now, I know that "a" and "i" are always in the exact same spot in both arrays and so i wanted to compare this and make a further array to document my findings by saying "yes" or "no" ... however my new array keeps saying just "no" allthough i can clearly see and know that it should say:
      yes no yes no my guess is that there is something wrong within my for-loops and that the counting is somehow "off" i guess that when the first for-loop is finished it reaches the second whilst the second for-loop is checking the first which would explain why it always says "no" instead of seeing the obvious.
      so my question would be: what is wrong with my for-loop? or where am i making an error that ultimately gives me the wrong results?
      help is much appreciated.
      kind regards
      roeselpi

PS: sorry for my not so great english spelling ... stupid german sitting here trying out intermediate english skills.
    • By Zobu
      Hey Guys,
      I want to add a new checkbox with its own variable every time the add button is clicked.
      The added checkboxes should remain when I close the window or exit the script and when I reopen I should be able to add new checkboxes aswell.
      here is what I have so far..
      #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> #include <StaticConstants.au3> #include <EditConstants.au3> #include <MsgBoxConstants.au3> #include <GuiButton.au3> $test = GUICreate("adding test", 475, 345, 500, 175) $Check1 = GUICtrlCreateCheckbox("Checkbox 1", 15, 25, 300, 25) $Button = GUICtrlCreateButton("Add", 365, 25, 90, 20) $Check2 = GUICtrlCreateCheckbox("Checkbox 2", 15, 50, 300, 25) $Check3 = GUICtrlCreateCheckbox("Checkbox 3", 15, 75, 300, 25) GUICtrlSetState($Check2, $GUI_HIDE) GUICtrlSetState($Check3, $GUI_HIDE) GUISetState(@SW_SHOW) While 1 Switch GUIGetMsg() Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE ; Exit Case $Button GUICtrlSetPos($Check2, 15, 50, 300, 25) GUICtrlSetState($Check2, $GUI_SHOW) Case $Button GUICtrlSetPos($Check3, 15, 75, 300, 25) GUICtrlSetState($Check3, $GUI_SHOW) EndSwitch WEnd  
    • By MarcoMonte
      Hello Everyone,
      Hoping someone can help me,
      I am totally stuck on this problem,

I cannot reach the textarea and the button in a maps page that I get by clicking on a button in a previus page, the only way I can interact with this is using tab and mouseclick but this is a danger method as  you know.

I get the handle by using: $Posizione = _IEAttach("Ricerca Indirizzo su mappa")

then I tried a lot of things but nothing works, can someone give me a hint?
      --------------------
      WinWait("Ricerca Indirizzo su mappa")
      sleep(1000)
      $Posizione = _IEAttach("Ricerca Indirizzo su mappa")
      WinSetState ("Ricerca Indirizzo su mappa", "", @SW_MAXIMIZE  )
      WinActivate("Ricerca Indirizzo su mappa")
      sleep(500)
      ;~ $oForm = _IEFormGetObjByName($Posizione, "form1");Punta il Form
      $oText = _IEFormElementGetObjByName($Posizione,"indirizzo")
      $oText = _IEFormElementGetObjByName($Posizione,"writeAddress")

;~ $LenteTestoMess = _IEFormElementGetValue($oText);Inserisce il PrimoRepertorio nella variabile
      ;~ _IELinkClickByText($Posizione, $oForm);Clicca su Aggiorna ed invia il form
      _IEFormElementSetValue ($oText,"via Ravenna 12" );Completamento campo testo
      ----------------------------------------------------
      Mappa.odt Ricerca Indirizzo su mappa.htm
    • By basictheprogram
      #include <Constants.au3> Func Install()    ConsoleWrite("Install EasyLog" & @LF)    Local $handle = WinWaitActive("EasyLog USB Device Driver Installer")    ConsoleWrite("Install EasyLog2 " & $handle & @LF)    Local $blah = ControlClick($handle, "", "[CLASS:Button; INSTANCE:1]", "Left", 1)    ConsoleWrite("Install EasyLog3 " & $blah & @LF)    WinClose($handle) EndFunc Install() ConsoleWrite("End of Install!" & @LF) Trying to get AutoIt to click "Install" on the EasyLogUSB Device Driver Installer window.
      Console displays:
      Install EasyLog
      Install EasyLog2 0x001B041E
      Install EasyLog3 1
      End of Install!
      Windows Info confirms the Handle is 0x001B041E

Window Info for the Control

For the life of me I cannot figure out why the script is not working. 
      Even $blah says the ControlClick succeeded.
      I've tried Send("{ENTER}") and MouseClick() those didn't work either.
      Any help would be appreciated.
      Thanks.
    • By GillesMaisonneuve
      Good morning,

I am trying to align a two-line text in a button so that it would be centered in the button but can't succeed to do it for the vertical part.
      Can someone tell me what I do wrong ?
      Here is my code:
      $btn3 = GUICtrlCreateButton("Execute " & @LF & " file 1", 100, 65, 60, 50, _ BitOr($BS_CENTER,$BS_BOTTOM,$BS_MULTILINE)) and here is the resulting layout I get in my window.
      I tried to follow the help, made a lot of different parameter combinations (here it's `$BS_BOTTOM`, but I tried `$BS_VCENTER` and `$BS_TOP`), still get the same result : vertical alignement is a no go for me.
      Can someone help ?
      TIA
      Gilles