tarretarretarre

Get selected GUICtrlCreateInput

tarretarretarre

As the title states, is there a way to detect which inputbox is "selected"

like: 

if IsSelectedForWritingEtc($MyInputBox) then xxxx

i was searching some without success, all my results were like how to read or and write to a inputbox. 

/T

Melba23

tarretarretarre,

I use _WinAPI_GetFocus to do this.

M23

• Like 1

Public_Domain.png.2d871819fcb9957cf44f4514551a2935.png Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind._______Open Open spoiler to see my UDFs:

Spoiler

ArrayMultiColSort ---- Sort arrays on multiple columns
ChooseFileFolder ---- Single and multiple selections from specified path treeview listing
Date_Time_Convert -- Easily convert date/time formats, including the language used
ExtMsgBox --------- A highly customisable replacement for MsgBox
GUIExtender -------- Extend and retract multiple sections within a GUI
GUIFrame ---------- Subdivide GUIs into many adjustable frames
GUIListViewEx ------- Insert, delete, move, drag, sort, edit and colour ListView items
GUITreeViewEx ------ Check/clear parent and child checkboxes in a TreeView
Marquee ----------- Scrolling tickertape GUIs
NoFocusLines ------- Remove the dotted focus lines from buttons, sliders, radios and checkboxes
Notify ------------- Small notifications on the edge of the display
Scrollbars ----------Automatically sized scrollbars with a single command
StringSize ---------- Automatically size controls to fit text
Toast -------------- Small GUIs which pop out of the notification area

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Blois
      By Blois
      Hi Guis,

I need to create keyboard shortcut to navigate the tabs and activate them, but I could not use the code below:
      #include <TabConstants.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> #include <GuiTab.au3> #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> HotKeySet("^{TAB}", "_TabRight") HotKeySet("^+{TAB}", "_TabLeft") $gui = GUICreate("test",450, 300) $Tab1 = GUICtrlCreateTab(20, 24, 425, 201) $TabSheet1 = GUICtrlCreateTabItem("Tabsheet 1") $lbContagemGrupos2 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("aaaa", 50, 50) GUICtrlSetColor(-1, 0x0000FF) GUICtrlCreateTabItem("") $TabSheet2 = GUICtrlCreateTabItem(" ") $TabSheet3 = GUICtrlCreateTabItem(" ") GUISetState() While 1 Switch GUIGetMsg() Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE ExitLoop EndSwitch WEnd Func _TabRight() $CurPos = _GUICtrlTab_GetCurSel($Tab1) _GUICtrlTab_SetCurSel($Tab1, $CurPos + 1) $tab = "$TabSheet" & $CurPos GUICtrlSetState($TabSheet1 + $CurPos, $GUI_SHOW) Return EndFunc Func _TabLeft() $CurPos = _GUICtrlTab_GetCurSel($Tab1) _GUICtrlTab_SetCurSel($Tab1, $CurPos - 1) $tab = "$TabSheet" & $CurPos GUICtrlSetState($TabSheet1 + $CurPos, $GUI_SHOW) Return EndFunc Exit  
      can you help me?
    • ohaya
      By ohaya
      Hi,
      I am still really new with AutoIT.  We are using it to automate logging into web sites and I have encountered problems with focus.  The target web page is configured to put the cursor into the first text field (username) when the page is loaded, and when I run the AutoIT script, which does the log in seems like it is just not starting where I expect it to be.  
      I have been kind of using ToolTip() to kind of help with debugging, but now I am wondering if the calls to ToolTip() are causing the focus to be messed up.  
      For example, at least visually, when the ToolTip() is called, I can see the cursor disappear from the web page text field and they when I do anything that is supposed to send keystrokes, they are going off somwhere else ("never-neverland").
      But when I remove some of the ToolTip() calls, it works correctly.
      So the questions I have are:
      1) Do the ToolTip() calls interfere with/change where the focus on the target page are?
      2) In general, what are the "rules" for where ToolTip can be used "safely" (== doesn't interfere with focus)?
      Thanks,
      Jim

• FroVN
      By FroVN
      I made a software that download music and play it, but i have an idea , listen music online when we have internet connectionm ,no need for download any more, so i want to connect to soundclound but if wan to do that i need  to open google chrome , so is there any way to open that in hide and not show on taskbar? sorry for my bad english
    • nacerbaaziz
      By nacerbaaziz
      Hello
      I have an inquiry please
      when i use the control get focus
      it don't detect the menu item
      there are any Method to do that?
      i'll use that to make a custom screen reader in my program
      please help me to do that
      I am waiting for your answers
      greetings to you
      Thank you in advance

• kklee69
      By kklee69
      When LISTVIEW loses focus,the selected item will turn gray.
      How can I change It . Let it continue to stay blue
      Do not gray

#include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> Example() Func Example() Local $listview, $button, $item1, $item2, $item3, $msg GUICreate("LISTVIEW", 220, 250, 100, 200, -1, $WS_EX_ACCEPTFILES) $listview = GUICtrlCreateListView("NO1 |NO2|NO3 ", 10, 10, 200, 150);,$LVS_SORTDESCENDING) $button = GUICtrlCreateButton("BUTTON", 75, 170, 70, 20) $item1 = GUICtrlCreateListViewItem ("A1|A2|A3", $listview) $item2 = GUICtrlCreateListViewItem ("B1|B2|B3", $listview) $item3 = GUICtrlCreateListViewItem ("C1|C2|C3", $listview) $item4 = GUICtrlCreateListViewItem ("D1|D2|D3", $listview) $item5 = GUICtrlCreateListViewItem ("E1|E2|E3", $listview) GUICtrlCreateInput("", 20, 200, 150) GUISetState() Do $msg = GUIGetMsg() Select Case $msg = $button MsgBox(0, "", GUICtrlRead(GUICtrlRead($listview)), 2) Case $msg = $listview MsgBox(0, "", "" & GUICtrlGetState($listview), 2) EndSelect Until $msg = $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE EndFunc ;==>Example