Peggy

how to use the automatic ranking process (excel) with autoit?

initially I will receive excel file in the following figure

1.thumb.jpg.0584a5d7017366fe9e5d53fd9327

His class species is divided into two categories: Fruit and Fruit-AB
When the re-ranking process, the first group of the first search Fruit and Fruit-AB first group, but because the first two groups are all Apple, so Fruit-AB group automatically search the next, and in the next column to make a X, shown below.

2.thumb.jpg.950513945f83500669dd7fcb8e25

So such a rule, after the completion of the following figure.

3.thumb.jpg.a3f368a5fe43443c147bf454dd82

I would like to ask each for how to coding? Thank you very much !!!!:D

Can you please show us what you have tried so far? What doesn't work? Any errors you get?

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2019-08-19 - Version 1.4.13.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX (NEW 2019-07-24 - Version 1.3.6.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
Outlook Tools (NEW 2019-07-22 - Version 0.6.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
PowerPoint (2017-06-06 - Version 0.0.5.0) - Download - General Help & Support
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:

ADO - Wiki

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By _leo_
      Hey there! 😃
      I am having a problem with the _Excel_RangeFind. I am trying to search for a value in a particular cell range. The script copies the value from the internet. Copying and saving as a variable is working fine, but as soon as it should find the value in excel, nothing happens. ( I am not getting an error)
      #include <Excel.au3> Func Excel() Send("{CTRLDOWN}") Send("{c}") Send("{CTRLUP}") Local $sName = ClipGet() ;Text Local $sShortName = StringTrimRight ( $sName, 1) ;delete one letter Local $bOpenWorkBook = False, $oExcel = _Excel_Open() Local $sFilePath = "C:\Users\Acer\OneDrive\xyz.xlsx" Local $oWorkbook $oWorkbook = _Excel_BookAttach($sFilePath) If @error Then $oWorkbook = _Excel_BookOpen($oExcel, $sFilePath) $bOpenWorkBook = True EndIf sleep(15000) Send("{LWINDown}") Send ("{up}") ;maximize window Send("{LWINup}") sleep(1000) _Excel_RangeFind ($oWorkbook, $sShortName, "A3:A56") EndFunc Is anyone familiar with this problem or am I just missing some basic stuff? 
      Thanks for help!
    • By _leo_
      Hey guys
      I'm new to autoit, so this could be a simple question. I'm trying to read the value from the currently selected cell in Excel. I read on the forum and tired to find videos, but I couldn't quite get to it. 
      This is what I have got so far:

Local $oExcel_1 = _Excel_Open()
      Local $var = "C:\Users\Acer\xy"
      Local $oWorkbook = _Excel_BookOpen($oExcel_1,$var)

Local $_read1 = _Excel_RangeRead($oWorkbook, Default.Application.ActiveCell.Address)

Whatever I try, I either get an error or it only reads "0".

Thank you very much for any helpful thoughts!
    • By Rhidlor
      Quick question, when working with Excel, does each workbook require its own Excel instance, or can multiple workbooks be opened off of the same Excel instance? I tested both ways, on the surface they both seemed to work, just thought I'd ask here to make sure before proceeding any further. Thanks!
      Disclaimer: The following is pseudo code
      $excel_instance1 = _Excel_Open() $workbook1 = _Excel_BookOpen($excel_instance1, @ScriptDir & "\book1.xlsx") $workbook2 = _Excel_BookOpen($excel_instance1, @ScriptDir & "\book2.xlsx") Or
      $excel_instance1 = _Excel_Open() $workbook1 = _Excel_BookOpen($excel_instance1, @ScriptDir & "\book1.xlsx") $excel_instance2 = _Excel_Open() $workbook2 = _Excel_BookOpen($excel_instance2, @ScriptDir & "\book2.xlsx")  
    • By TheDcoder
      Hello everyone, I am working on a project which requires reading a few values from Excel, the catch is that I need it to be very fast... unfortunatley I found out that read operations using the supplied Excel UDF are very slow, more than 150 ms for each operation on average
      Here is my testing setup that I made:
      #include <Excel.au3> #include <MsgBoxConstants.au3> Global $iTotalTime = 0 Test() Func Test() Local $oExcel = _Excel_Open() Local $oBook = _Excel_BookAttach("Test.xlsx", "FileName", $oExcel) Local $sSheet = "Sheet1" If @error Then Return MsgBox($MB_ICONERROR, "Excel Failed", "Failed to attach to Excel") Local $iNum For $iRow = 1 To 6 Time() Local $iNum = Number(_Excel_RangeRead($oBook, $sSheet, "A" & $iRow)) If ($iNum = 1) Then ConsoleWrite("Row " & $iRow & " is 1 and value of column B is " & _Excel_RangeRead($oBook, $sSheet, "B" & $iRow)) Else ConsoleWrite("Row " & $iRow & " is not 1") EndIf ConsoleWrite(". Reading took: ") Time() Next ConsoleWrite("The whole operation took " & $iTotalTime & " milliseconds." & @CRLF) EndFunc Func Time() Local Static $hTimer Local Static $bRunning = False If $bRunning Then Local $iTime = Round(TimerDiff($hTimer), 2) $iTotalTime += $iTime ConsoleWrite($iTime & @CRLF) Else $hTimer = TimerInit() EndIf $bRunning = Not $bRunning EndFunc And Test.xlsx in CSV format:
      1,-1 -1,1 1,-1 1,1 -1,-1 1,1 Here is the actual xlsx but it should expire in a week: https://we.tl/t-EVkxGp1kc6
      And finally output from my script:
      Row 1 is 1 and value of column B is -1. Reading took: 276.06 Row 2 is not 1. Reading took: 163.36 Row 3 is 1 and value of column B is -1. Reading took: 302.58 Row 4 is 1 and value of column B is 1. Reading took: 294.65 Row 5 is not 1. Reading took: 152.33 Row 6 is 1 and value of column B is 1. Reading took: 284.92 The whole operation took 1473.9 milliseconds.  
      Taking ~1.5 seconds for reading 6 rows of data is bad for my script, which needs to run as fast as possible . It would be nice if I can bring this down to 100 ms somehow, I am not very experienced working with MS office so I thought about asking you folks for help and advice on how I can optimize my script to squeeze out every bit of performance that I can get from this script

Thanks for the help in advance!
    • By SlackerAl
      I have been using some AutoIt scripts to manipulate Excel for a few weeks now. Today they stopped working. I have rebooted the PC and I'm not aware of any other significant changes. I can start and use Excel conventionally without a problem, but any attempt to create an excel object from AutoIt fails. E.g
      #include <MsgBoxConstants.au3> #include <Excel.au3> Local $oExcel = _Excel_Open() If @error Then Exit MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "Excel UDF: _Excel_Open Example 1", "Error creating the Excel application object." & @CRLF & "@error = " & @error & ", @extended = " & @extended) Produces:
      @error = 1
      @extended = -2147221005
      I can't find that COM error listed anywhere... Anyone have any ideas?