Sodori

Get spreadsheet from a none excel window

6 posts in this topic

Hello!

My company are currently using crappy FDT to manage customers, orders and such. And one of it's feature is to show a package contents for use when you need to package such item. Said feature is shown in a spreadsheet look alike, and moving over it with the Window Info tells me the class is a "SPR32X30_SpreadSheet". Is it possible to extract that apperant spreadsheet? Window Info mentioned does not provide any items listed at all not even column nams.

Copy the whole document and import into excel then use the excel.udf in the example scripts

Get Scite to add a popup when you use a 3rd party UDF -> http://www.autoitscript.com/autoit3/scite/docs/SciTE4AutoIt3/user-calltip-manager.html

My Swedish is a bit rusty ;) Does the program provide any API so you can access the data without the need to automate the GUI?

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (2016-08-18 - Version 1.4.6.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX (NEW 2016-12-04 - Version 1.2.2.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2015-04-01 - Version 0.4.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki
Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki

Copy the whole document and import into excel then use the excel.udf in the example scripts

I cannot select it by mouse similar to the in stock value. Though that I can access by window info or something of it

My Swedish is a bit rusty ;) Does the program provide any API so you can access the data without the need to automate the GUI?

Not that I am aware of no. Shitty software IMHO hopefully we will soon get something bit more.. sturdy.

I searched the AutoIt site and got 3 hits (including your thread).
When searching the web for the control plus Visual basic you get a lot.
Maybe one of them gives you a useful idea.

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (2016-08-18 - Version 1.4.6.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX (NEW 2016-12-04 - Version 1.2.2.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2015-04-01 - Version 0.4.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki
Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki

UPDATE:

I have now managed to attach the function to a value (I think)!

Local $SpreadSheet = ControlGetHandle($faktura, "", "SPR32X30_SpreadSheet7")
 If @error Then Exit 25

I just now need to test it against more or less every GUI function to flush out who where and what. But, it's a update at least :)