water

OutlookEX UDF - add functions for "conversations"?

water

Is anyone interested in functions to work with Outlook "conversations"?
You should be able to gather and manipulate items (mails, appointments etc.) which belong to the same conversation.

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2018-10-19 - Version 1.4.10.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX (2018-09-01 - Version 1.3.4.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
PowerPoint (2017-06-06 - Version 0.0.5.0) - Download - General Help & Support
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:

ADO - Wiki

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• caramen
      By caramen
      I watched _OL_ItemSend&_OL_ItemFind&_OL_ItemCreate in OutlookEx UDF but hmmm

Since it use the test environnement i cant get the orders of the mail creation

Can someone make me win some time of reading all exemples script and lead me how to do one ?
      That whould be lovely.
      Gnight
    • Gowrisankar
      By Gowrisankar
      Dear members, 
      I am working on a project where, emails from outlook are to be read and moved to various folders within the mailbox, based on the content of the emails.
      I used the below code for moving mails. It works fine when I run it against individual mail ids. But when I run it on Shared mailbox, the mails are not moved to respective folders.
      _OL_ItemMove($oOutlook, $sEntryId, Default, $sDestinationFolder) The value of $sEntryId is saved in an excel report initially. The current process reads the $sEntryId from the excel and passes it to "_OL_ItemMove" statement.
      Requesting the guidance of the forum members in this issue.
    • Gowrisankar
      By Gowrisankar
      Dear members,
      I'm trying to get the attachments from mails using OutlookEx UDF and then save them in a particular location.
      The UDF considers even the signature images and other images in the mail body as attachments, and saves it in the folder I point. I want only the proper attachment documents to be saved.
      Requesting the guidance of the forum members.

Thanks and regards,
      Gowrisankar R.
    • Gowrisankar
      By Gowrisankar
      Dear members,
      I'm trying to move unread mails from Inbox to a different folder using OutlookEx UDF.
      But its not working for me. I'm not sure what mistake I do.
      I get the error code 6 when the following is executed. From the UDF it is observed that  "No or an invalid item has been specified".
      Note : The UDF version is 1.3.3.1. AutoIt version (v3.3.14.2).
      #include <OutlookEX.au3> Global $oOutlook = _OL_Open() If @error <> 0 Then Exit MsgBox(16, "OutlookEX UDF", "Error creating a connection to Outlook. @error = " & @error & ", @extended = " & @extended) Global $aOL_Item = _OL_ItemFind($oOutlook, "*\Inbox", $olMail, "[UnRead]=True", "", "", "Subject", "", 1) If $aOL_Item[0][0] = 0 Then Exit MsgBox(16, "OutlookEX UDF: _OL_ItemMove Example Script", "Could not find a task item in folder 'Outlook-UDF-Test\SourceFolder\Tasks'. @error = " & @error) _ArrayDisplay($aOL_Item, "OutlookEX UDF: _OL_ItemFind Example Script - Unread mails") _OL_ItemMove($oOutlook, $aOL_Item[1][0], Default, "*\Outlook-UDF-Test\TargetFolder\Mail") If @error <> 0 Then Exit MsgBox(16, "OutlookEX UDF: _OL_ItemMove Example Script", "Error moving specified task. @error = " & @error) Any help is deeply appreciated. Thanks in advance.
      Thanks and regards,
      Gowrisankar R.
    • bscarano
      By bscarano
      @water

Wondering if you know if the OutlookEx.udf will allow someone to "paste'/"create" a table in an appointment?
      I can add text to the body, but I'd like to all be formatted to look nice for the user.