How should i go about repeating this section if@error? I want it to try again if it can not find the PixelSearch then move on to the next Search.

While 1
    $cords = PixelSearch(564, 188,710, 350,0x380030)
   If Not (@error) Then
      MouseClick("Left",$cords[0],$cords[1],1,1)
      EndIf
      If (@error) Then
        ??????
      EndIf

If i got what you mean this should work.

While 1
    $cords = PixelSearch(564, 188,710, 350,0x380030)
   If Not (@error) Then
      MouseClick("Left",$cords[0],$cords[1],1,1)
      ExitLoop
   EndIf
WEnd

Saludos

Just repeat the same code, before your line of exitloop.

However, are you sure you are not automating a game? In case you do, could you please read the forum rules.

If not, you may want to elaborate your goal of this script.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By VADemon
      I've encountered a problem with a single file where I cannot retrieve it's Date-time. So far my code has worked well for over 30 files, but this one is a mystery I cannot debug myself due to insufficient Au3 knowledge.
      In line 11 "_Date_Time_FileTimeToArray" is called and for this particular file it sets the @error to 10. I don't know what that error code means, but it's not set by the _Date functions themselves I think.
      Overall, it could be a problem caused by any of the functions below, how can I properly debug this? / Does anybody know a what's causing this?
      _WinAPI_CreateFile() / _Date_Time_GetFileTime() / _Date_Time_FileTimeToArray()
      Func _SetFileTimes($sFilePath) Local $monthNumber[13] = ["", "January", "February", "March", "April", "May", "Juny", "July", "August", "September", "October", "November", "December"] Local $dayNumber[7] = ["Sunday", "Monday", "Tuesday", "Wednesday", "Thursday", "Friday", "Saturday"] Local $fHandle = _WinAPI_CreateFile($sFilePath, 2, 2) ; read-only ; may NOT return a valid date for some reason! TODO Local $fTagFILETIME = _Date_Time_GetFileTime($fHandle) _WinAPI_CloseHandle($fHandle) ; This will return an empty array if theres no valid date $fModTime = _Date_Time_FileTimeToArray($fTagFILETIME[2]) ; last Modified if @error <> 10 then Local $year = $fModTime[2] Local $month = $fModTime[0] Local $day = $fModTime[1] Local $hour = $fModTime[3] Local $min = $fModTime[4] Local $sec = $fModTime[5] Local $ms = $fModTime[6] Local $weekday = $fModTime[7] Global $prettyTimestamp = StringFormat("%s, %s %d, %04d %02d:%02d:%02d", $dayNumber[$weekday], $monthNumber[$month], $day, $year, $hour, $min, $sec) Global $uploadDate = StringFormat("%04d-%02d-%02d", $year, $month, $day) $fModTime = _Date_Time_FileTimeToArray(_Date_Time_FileTimeToLocalFileTime($fTagFILETIME[2])) ; last Modified Local $year = $fModTime[2] Local $month = $fModTime[0] Local $day = $fModTime[1] Local $hour = $fModTime[3] Local $min = $fModTime[4] Local $sec = $fModTime[5] Local $ms = $fModTime[6] Local $weekday = $fModTime[7] ; GetUnixTime accounts for Local time, hence feed it local time Global $unixTimestamp = _GetUnixTime($year &"/"& $month &"/"& $day &" "& $hour&":"& $min &":"& $sec) else Global $prettyTimestamp = "N/A" Global $uploadDate = "" Global $unixTimestamp = "N/A" endif endfunc  
      _GetUnixTime returned the year 1601 start date, showing that $fModTime is probably equal 0. (But Why?)
      The file reports these dates in Explorer, it's on local NTFS drive:
      Created: ‎‎Wednesday, ‎31. ‎Januar ‎2018, ‏‎18:55:02
      Modified: ‎Wednesday, ‎10. ‎Januar ‎2018, ‏‎12:39:23
      Accessed: ‎Wednesday, ‎10. ‎Januar ‎2018, ‏‎12:39:23
    • By mrtgtr
      I want to do something , after wait 2 min and again do same thing
      But I do do not want with sleep, it must be timer 
      How I do this ?
    • By ademon
      Hi. I can open the editor with out problems but I can not compile because it is placed on another partition diferent from C.
      Can you provide an update of this bug?

• By lenclstr746
      Hi guys,
      Some functions of my script are running slowly. Very slow. What is the reason?
      My Code:
      <snip>
    • By Kaarl
      Hi,
      I have this piece code that works with Excel file and finds the column name where is a specific named range located.
      Local $Column = Null $Column = _Excel_ColumnToLetter($oWorkbook.Sheets("MySheetName").Range("MyRangeName").Column) If @error Then $Column = Null SetError(0) Else ;Proceed... EndIf It works properly if the named range exists in the Excel file, I do get the column name and the "Proceed" part is correctly executed. If the named range is not present in the Excel file, I would expect the If @error part to set the variable to Null and then follow with the rest of the function after EndIf. Instead, the script stops and I get this error:
      "C:\test\script_021.au3" (1184) : ==> The requested action with this object has failed.: $Column = _Excel_ColumnToLetter($oWorkbook.Sheets("MySheetName").Range("MyRangeName").Column) $Column = _Excel_ColumnToLetter($oWorkbook.Sheets("MySheetName")^ ERROR What am I doing wrong here? Is it possible that failure to set the variable doesn't set the @error? Push in the right direction would be much appreciated. Thanks!