DiveHigh

Using GetMousePos for calculating a MouseClick

6 posts in this topic

Hello There!  

I've encountered a small issue i just cant seem to program my way out of...

What im doing is:        ;or rather, what im trying to do is
Pixelsearch for a color, within a part of my screen,
If color is present, i will rightclick it, for a menu to appear,
in which i want to Leftclick an option. Simplicity itself.   

The issue is that because this menu appears in different parts of my screen, its complicated to select the option i want to click.
There is no special color to it, and i cannot define the area in which to click, because the menu appears different places.
The only thing that is in common for the menu is that the Leftclick needs to be (lets say) 30pixels below the rightclick

What can be done,  but seemingly not by me, is to get the coordinates of the rightclick, and use them as the "starting point" from where the coordinates for the leftclick will be.
(Not sure if that makes sence, but maybe the code below will help you understand)

You guys like example codes, so therefore i will give it my best shot, and hope it proves usefull :)

$pos = Pixelsearch(200, 400, 200, 400, 0xFFFFFF)        ;This color is what i need to rightclick to bring up the menu
If not @Error then                                                               ;If the color is present
(Mouseclick("Right", $pos[0], $pos[1], 1, 1)                   ;Rightclick it, to bring up menu

;Here comes the part i cannot get to work
$x = MousegetPos(X)                                                          ;To get the Coordinate "X", so we can calculated with it for the position of the leftclick
$y = MousegetPos(Y)                                                           ; To get the Coordinate "Y", so that can be calculated with for the position of the leftclick

MouseClick("Left", $x[0], $y-30[1], 1, 1)                         ;This was supposed to give me a leftclick that is 30pixels below the rightclick.

(The MouseGetPos(X), may seem as a waste of space in this example, but in my script i will need both. 
        Im only using one in the example, mainly so that i wont confuse myself, but also to make it easier to digest for you guys
)

I have not been able to find any topic that covers this, but my apologies if such a topic already exist in the forums. 

Maybe while im at it, can i ask,   what good does the [0] and [1] do, when using a "$variable" as coordinate?   

Thanks in advance
- DiveHigh

#2 ·  Posted (edited)

$a = MouseGetPos()
MouseClick("Left",$a[0],$a[1]-30)

Edited by jdelaney

IEbyXPATH-Grab IE DOM objects by XPATH IEscriptRecord-Makings of an IE script recorder ExcelFromXML-Create Excel docs without excel installed GetAllWindowControls-Output all control data on a given window.

To anyone else that might find this useful i did some more test.

if you search for a color, and want to click it, but maybe with more randomized position of the click, then you can do:

$pos = Pixelsearch(200, 400, 200, 400, 0xFFFFFF)
If not @Error then
MouseClick
("Left", $pos[0]
+Random(-10,10), $pos[1]+Random(-10,10), 1, 1)

[+Random(-10,10)  = this is +/- 10 pixels within the area which the color was found]

Have Fun!
- DiveHigh

Just out of curiosity: Which program do you try to automate with this script?

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2017-04-18 - Version 1.4.8.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX (NEW 2017-02-27 - Version 1.3.1.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2015-04-01 - Version 0.4.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki
PowerPoint (2015-06-06 - Version 0.0.5.0) - Download - General Help & Support

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki

@water: may be a browser game

This was used for a project in my class where we had a week to "create intelligence".. 
I got 3rd best grade :)  

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• ags911
      By ags911
      I have a script that has to work on multiple resolutions but each resolution has slightly different co-ordinates due to automatic UI scaling. I have had to make separate files for each but would like to implement them all in one script. I have a similar program written for Java which uses else if statements to use different co-ordinates for each resolution after it has been detected. I'm not good with Java so I would like to implement this on AutoIt before later making a Java version.

This is a snippet of the autoit code I have.
      ToolTip("1 - Search")
      MouseClick("Left", @DesktopWidth *0.823, @DesktopHeight *0.925, 1, 25)
      ToolTip("2 - Buy Now")
      MouseClick("Left", @DesktopWidth *0.83, @DesktopHeight *0.798, 1, 27)
      ToolTip("3 - OK")
      MouseClick("Left", @DesktopWidth *0.555, @DesktopHeight *0.596, 1, 15)
      ToolTip("4 - OK Clear Error")
      MouseClick("Left", @DesktopWidth *0.49, @DesktopHeight *0.597, 1, 30)
      ToolTip("5 - Back to Search")
      MouseClick("Left", @DesktopWidth *0.161, @DesktopHeight *0.108, 1, 15)

This is a snippet of a java code I used.
      Thanks.
      private static void goToSearch(double maxX, double maxY, Robot bot) throws InterruptedException {     int currentX = 0;     int currentY = 0;     if (maxX == 2650 && maxY == 1440) {         currentX = 734;         currentY = 1316;     } else if (maxX == 1920 && maxY == 1200) {         currentX = 551;         currentY = 1096;     } else if (maxX == 1920 && maxY == 1080) {         currentX = 551;         currentY = 1042;     } else if (maxX == 1680 && maxY == 1050) {         currentX = 482;         currentY = 959;     } else if (maxX == 1440 && maxY == 900) {         currentX = 413;         currentY = 822;     } else if (maxX == 1366 && maxY == 768) {         currentX = 392;         currentY = 741;     } else if (maxX == 1280 && maxY == 800) {         currentX = 367;         currentY = 731;
    • Tarakesh
      By Tarakesh
      I have a situation where the desktop is designed in java swings. The nodes JTree is not allowing me to do checkbox selection using "spacebar". I am able to navigate through the nodes using up, down arrow and a tab. When I reach to the desire node selection, mouse left click is not working due a flaw a JTree core. However since it is selected, if mouse cursor auto moved to the position of the selection and send a "click"  then it should be solved. Any ideas much appreciated. 
      the problem with having fixed coordinates are the main windows is divided to 2panels where right panel containing this JTree can be expanded or shrink-ed.

• davidacrozier
      By davidacrozier
      I am attempting to drag and drop a file from one windows explorer window to another windows explorer window (henceforth referred to as window1 and window2).  I am not using the web.  I have used autowinexp.au3 (taken from LarsJ's automatewindowsexplorer.au3) to give focus (function GetFileFocus)  to a file on window1.   The problem is that sometimes the file with the focus is not displayed on window1 because it is farther down the list than what is displayed in window1.  There are other ways to accomplish this (like copy and paste) but I want to emulate the GUI doing a drag and drop.  I work as a digital forensicator and my task is to examine what artifacts are left behind on move/copy vs a drag and drop.  Please note that when I open window1 and window2 they are on top of each other, so I drag window2 over about 1150 pixels and that part works great.    
      My code is listed below.  Please understand that I have tried several different methods to accomplish this task.  The last one was to estimate that the top of the window1 header is approximately 320 pixels and to multiply the index of the file by 20 pixels since that appears to be the approximate height of individual files using the AutoIT Windows Info tool.  Ideally the program would search window1 for the file name text and provide a mouse position for it.  Or the program would allow me to scroll to where the file name is located.  Any and all ideas are welcome.
      Using Windows 10
      AutoIT v3.3.14.2
      Thanks!
      DavidaCrozier
      PS Any problems in autowinexp.au3 are mine and not the author of automatewindowsexplorer.au3.  

DragAndDropForum.au3
      autowinexp.au3
    • Ubermensch
      By Ubermensch
      Hello,
      I am currently trying to automatically click the "Yes" button in the ActiveX prompt/popup message after opening the IE (html).
      At 1st, I encounter the "Allow Blocked Content". I already resolve it just by changing settings in the IE Options. But after resolving the "Allow Blocked Content", there's a popup message appear.
      I have attached the ActiveX Prompt.
      Here is the 1st code that I try to use.
      #include <IE.au3> #include <MsgBoxConstants.au3> #include <WinAPI.au3> _IECreate("C:\Users\april\Documents\Logo\JRB\AutoIt\AutoBOT\AWD10\sampleAWD10.html",0,1,0) Local $oIE = _IEAttach("", "instance", 1) _IELoadWait($oIE) AdlibRegister("_ActiveXRun",250) Local $oLastName = _IEGetObjByName($oIE, "Text4") Local $oGetItem = _IEGetObjByName($oIE, "getitem") _IEAction($oGetItem, "click") MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "Form Element Value", _IEFormElementGetValue($oGetItem)) Func _ActiveXRun() $retWin = WinGetHandle("[Class:Button]","") $winTitle = "[HANDLE:" & $retWin &"]" $ctrlHandle = ControlGetHandle($winTitle,"", "[CLASS:Button; INSTANCE:2]") $ctrlTitle = "HANDLE:" & $ctrlHandle &"]" WinWaitActive($ctrlTitle,"[CLASS:Button; INSTANCE:2]",10) $k = ControlGetPos($winTitle, "","[CLASS:Button; INSTANCE:2]") $x = $k[0] $y = $k[1] WinActivate ($winTitle,"An ActiveX control on this page might be unsafe to interact with other parts of the page. Do you want to allow this interaction?") ControlFocus($winTitle,"An ActiveX control on this page might be unsafe to interact with other parts of the page. Do you want to allow this interaction?","[CLASS:Button; INSTANCE:2]") ControlClick($winTitle, "","[CLASS:Button; INSTANCE:2]","primary",1,$x,$y) ControlSend($winTitle, "", "[CLASS:Button; INSTANCE:2]", "{ENTER}", 0) EndFunc Here is the console output.
      >"C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\SciTE\..\AutoIt3.exe" "C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\SciTE\AutoIt3Wrapper\AutoIt3Wrapper.au3" /run /prod /ErrorStdOut /in "C:\Users\april\Documents\Logo\JRB\AutoIt\AutoBOT\AWD10\AWD10.1.au3" /UserParams +>12:44:11 Starting AutoIt3Wrapper v.17.224.935.0 SciTE v.3.7.3.0 Keyboard:00000409 OS:WIN_10/ CPU:X64 OS:X64 Environment(Language:0409) CodePage:0 utf8.auto.check:4 +> SciTEDir => C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\SciTE UserDir => C:\Users\april\AppData\Local\AutoIt v3\SciTE\AutoIt3Wrapper SCITE_USERHOME => C:\Users\april\AppData\Local\AutoIt v3\SciTE >Running AU3Check (3.3.14.2) from:C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3 input:C:\Users\april\Documents\Logo\JRB\AutoIt\AutoBOT\AWD10\AWD10.1.au3 +>12:44:11 AU3Check ended.rc:0 >Running:(3.3.14.2):C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\autoit3.exe "C:\Users\april\Documents\Logo\JRB\AutoIt\AutoBOT\AWD10\AWD10.1.au3" --> Press Ctrl+Alt+Break to Restart or Ctrl+Break to Stop "C:\Users\april\Documents\Logo\JRB\AutoIt\AutoBOT\AWD10\AWD10.1.au3" (31) : ==> Subscript used on non-accessible variable.: $x = $k[0] $x = $k^ ERROR ->12:44:24 AutoIt3.exe ended.rc:1 +>12:44:24 AutoIt3Wrapper Finished. >Exit code: 1 Time: 13.76 I also tried a simpler code.
      include <IE.au3> #include <MsgBoxConstants.au3> #include <WinAPI.au3> _IECreate("C:\Users\april\Documents\Logo\JRB\AutoIt\AutoBOT\AWD10\sampleAWD10.html",0,1,0) Local $oIE = _IEAttach("", "instance", 1) _IELoadWait($oIE) $k = ControlGetPos("[CLASS:#32770]", "","[CLASS:Button; INSTANCE:2]") $x = $k[0] $y = $k[1] ControlClick("[CLASS:#32770]", "","[CLASS:Button; INSTANCE:2]","primary",1,$x,$y) Local $oLastName = _IEGetObjByName($oIE, "Text4") Local $oGetItem = _IEGetObjByName($oIE, "getitem") _IEAction($oGetItem, "click") MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "Form Element Value", _IEFormElementGetValue($oGetItem)) There's no error in the console output for the 2nd code I have tried.
      And here is the Window Info for the ActiveX prompt.
      >>>> Window <<<< Title: Internet Explorer Class: #32770 Position: 580, 338 Size: 376, 146 Style: 0x94C808C4 ExStyle: 0x00010101 Handle: 0x00000000001516FA >>>> Control <<<< Class: Button Instance: 2 ClassnameNN: Button2 Name: Advanced (Class): [CLASS:Button; INSTANCE:2] ID: 1 Text: &Yes Position: 184, 77 Size: 80, 22 ControlClick Coords: 37, 12 Style: 0x50010000 ExStyle: 0x00000004 Handle: 0x00000000001215DE >>>> Mouse <<<< Position: 228, 120 Cursor ID: 0 Color: 0xFFFFFF >>>> StatusBar <<<< >>>> ToolsBar <<<< >>>> Visible Text <<<< &No An ActiveX control on this page might be unsafe to interact with other parts of the page. Do you want to allow this interaction? &Yes >>>> Hidden Text <<<<  

• Dequality
      By Dequality
      Can anyone tell me if its possible to make autoit search for text? (im trying to search for a button a pop up(the color changes every time so i cant use img search) so i thought why not try using text search if possible) , the text is following: 'OK', 'Okay', 'Tak', 'Fedt'.
      I've searched around most possibilities i found was img search which doesnt work cuz of the color change.. ^^
      Any help are HIGHLY appreciatet.
      -Dequality.