Edie

Refreshing _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawImageRect

Edie

I'm using this method to draw a transparent image inside my window. It works, but not as expected. With that example - without minimize button or anything else and the _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawImageRect inside the main loop -, it works, but when you need to refresh the window, like restoring it after minimized or when you drag some window above your autoit window, the draw just gone. How can I refresh the image, for example, when I display one MsgBox and minimize and restore the window with the MsgBox opened?

Try the example below. Run the script and the image will show, then minimize and restore. Then click on the button, keep the MsgBox opened, minimize and restore... The image just disappears. How can I keep it?

teste.au3

Danyfirex
#include <GDIPlus.au3>
#include <GuiConstantsEx.au3>
#include <WindowsConstants.au3>
#include <WINAPI.au3>
Opt("GUIOnEventMode", 1)

_GDIPlus_Startup()
Global $Image1 = _GDIPlus_ImageLoadFromFile("test.bmp")
$width = _GDIPlus_ImageGetWidth($Image1)
$height = _GDIPlus_ImageGetHeight($Image1)
Global Const $AC_SRC_ALPHA = 1
Global $mainWindow = GUICreate("Setup", 420, 235, @DesktopWidth / 2 - 160, @DesktopHeight / 2 - 145, -1, -1)
$pic = GUICtrlCreatePic("", 0, 0, $width, $height)
GUISetState()
$Image1 = ImageColorToTransparent($Image1, 0xff0000)
Global $Graphic = _GDIPlus_GraphicsCreateFromHWND(GUICtrlGetHandle($pic))
_GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawImageRect($Graphic, $Image1, 0, 0, $width, $height)
Global $btnInstall = GUICtrlCreateButton("Click me", 310, 124, 100, 23)
GUIRegisterMsg($WM_PAINT, "MY_WM_PAINT")
;~ Events
GUICtrlSetOnEvent($btnInstall, "Clickme")

;~ Special Events
GUISetOnEvent($GUI_EVENT_CLOSE, "SpecialEvents")
GUISetOnEvent($GUI_EVENT_MINIMIZE, "SpecialEvents")
GUISetOnEvent($GUI_EVENT_RESTORE, "SpecialEvents")

While 1
    $MSG = GUIGetMsg()
    Switch $MSG
        Case -3
            Quit()
    EndSwitch
WEnd

Func Quit()
    _GDIPlus_ImageDispose($Image1)
    _GDIPlus_GraphicsDispose($Graphic)
    _GDIPlus_Shutdown()
    Exit
EndFunc   ;==>Quit

; Draw PNG image
Func MY_WM_PAINT($hWnd, $iMsg, $wParam, $lParam)
    ConsoleWrite("Hola" & @CRLF)
    _WinAPI_RedrawWindow($mainWindow, 0, 0, $RDW_UPDATENOW)
    _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawImageRect($Graphic, $Image1, 0, 0, $width, $height)
    _WinAPI_RedrawWindow($mainWindow, 0, 0, $RDW_VALIDATE)
    Return $GUI_RUNDEFMSG
EndFunc   ;==>MY_WM_PAINT

Func Clickme()
    MsgBox(0, "Info", "Test")
    Return 0
EndFunc   ;==>Clickme
;$iColor - Colour to be made transparent. Hex colour format 0xRRGGBB. If Default used then top left pixel colour of image
; is used as the transparent colour.
Func ImageColorToTransparent($hImage2, $iColor = Default)
    Local $hBitmap1, $Reslt, $width, $height, $stride, $format, $Scan0, $v_Buffer, $v_Value, $iIW, $iIH

$GuiSizeX = _GDIPlus_ImageGetWidth($hImage2)
    $GuiSizeY = _GDIPlus_ImageGetHeight($hImage2)
    $hBitmap1 = _GDIPlus_BitmapCloneArea($hImage2, 0, 0, $GuiSizeX, $GuiSizeY, $GDIP_PXF32ARGB)
    If $iColor = Default Then $iColor = GDIPlus_BitmapGetPixel($hBitmap1, 1, 1); Transparent color
    ProgressOn("", "Processing", "0 percent", "", @DesktopHeight - 80, 1)
    $Reslt = _GDIPlus_BitmapLockBits($hBitmap1, 0, 0, $GuiSizeX, $GuiSizeY, BitOR($GDIP_ILMREAD, $GDIP_ILMWRITE), $GDIP_PXF32ARGB)
    ;Get the returned values of _GDIPlus_BitmapLockBits ()
    $width = DllStructGetData($Reslt, "width")
    $height = DllStructGetData($Reslt, "height")
    $stride = DllStructGetData($Reslt, "stride")
    $format = DllStructGetData($Reslt, "format")
    $Scan0 = DllStructGetData($Reslt, "Scan0")
    For $i = 0 To $GuiSizeX - 1
        For $j = 0 To $GuiSizeY - 1
            $v_Buffer = DllStructCreate("dword", $Scan0 + ($j * $stride) + ($i * 4))
            $v_Value = DllStructGetData($v_Buffer, 1)
            If Hex($v_Value, 6) = Hex($iColor, 6) Then
                DllStructSetData($v_Buffer, 1, Hex($iColor, 6)); Sets Transparency here. Alpha Channel = 00, not written to.
            EndIf
        Next
        ProgressSet(Int(100 * $i / ($GuiSizeX)), Int(100 * $i / ($GuiSizeX)) & " percent")
    Next
    _GDIPlus_BitmapUnlockBits($hBitmap1, $Reslt)
    ProgressOff()
    Return $hBitmap1
EndFunc   ;==>ImageColorToTransparent

;The GetPixel method gets the color of a specified pixel in this bitmap.
Func GDIPlus_BitmapGetPixel($hBitmap, $iX, $iY)
    Local $tArgb, $pArgb, $aRet
    $tArgb = DllStructCreate("dword Argb")
    $pArgb = DllStructGetPtr($tArgb)
    $aRet = DllCall("gdiplus.dll", "int", "GdipBitmapGetPixel", "hwnd", $hBitmap, "int", $iX, "int", $iY, "ptr", $pArgb)
    Return "0x" & Hex(DllStructGetData($tArgb, "Argb"))
EndFunc   ;==>GDIPlus_BitmapGetPixel

;~ Function for the special events (Close, Minimise and Maximize)
Func SpecialEvents()
    Select
        Case @GUI_CtrlId = $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE
            Quit()
        Case @GUI_CtrlId = $GUI_EVENT_MINIMIZE
            WinSetState($mainWindow, "", @SW_MINIMIZE)
        Case @GUI_CtrlId = $GUI_EVENT_RESTORE
;~       We can use the line below, but it doesn't solve all the poblems like if the MsgBox is opened
;~       _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawImageRect($Graphic, $Image1, 0, 0, $width, $height)
    EndSelect
EndFunc   ;==>SpecialEvents

Saludos

Edie

Hmm, that works fine, thanks!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Valiante
      By Valiante
      I'm creating a tool which automatically saves screenshots.  I've found that some images appear corrupt after saving.  I've narrowed the source down to screenshots taken from within an RDP session via the Ctrl+Alt+Plus (PrtScn equivalent) and Ctrl+Alt+Minus (Alt+PrtScn equivalent) key combos.
      Here is the example code:
      #include <ClipBoard.au3> #include <GDIPlus.au3> If _ClipBoard_IsFormatAvailable($CF_BITMAP) Then ConsoleWrite("+Bitmap found on Clipboard" & @CRLF) If Not _ClipBoard_Open(0) Then MsgBox(16, "Error", "_ClipBoard_Open failed") Exit EndIf $hClipboardImage = _ClipBoard_GetDataEx($CF_BITMAP) _ClipBoard_Close() _GDIPlus_Startup() $hBitmap = _GDIPlus_BitmapCreateFromHBITMAP($hClipboardImage) $sCLSID = _GDIPlus_EncodersGetCLSID("JPG") _GDIPlus_ImageSaveToFileEx($hBitmap, @ScriptDir & "\" & TimerInit() & "_Clipboard_Image.jpg", $sCLSID, 0) _GDIPlus_BitmapDispose($hBitmap) _GDIPlus_Shutdown() Else MsgBox(48, @ScriptName, "No Bitmap found on Clipboard") EndIf If you copy a local window to the clipboard via Alt+PrtScn the above works fine.  If you copy a window in an RDP session via Ctrl+Alt+Minus it saves the image, but the left-hand edge appears to contain a few pixels sliced off the right-hand side of the bitmap (see two attached images for examples; one good, one bad).  If you paste directly into MSPaint, the image appears correctly, so the clipboard contents is good. It seems to be the process of converting the bitmap handle to an image file via GDIPlus which corrupts it (though I may be wrong about this).
      I've tried inspecting the contents of the clipboard via the _ClipBoard_EnumFormats example and I've noticed the clipboard from the RDP session contains a couple more formats;
      Local:
      Clipboard formats ..: 3 Clipboard format 1 .: Bitmap Clipboard format 2 .: DIB Clipboard format 3 .: DIB V5 RDP:
      Clipboard formats ..: 5 Clipboard format 1 .: DataObject Clipboard format 2 .: DIB Clipboard format 3 .: DIB V5 Clipboard format 4 .: Ole Private Data Clipboard format 5 .: Bitmap However the _ClipBoard_GetDataEx function is specifying the $CF_BITMAP constant for the format, which both instances contain, so I'm not sure the extra formats have any impact?
      I've tried using a combination of _ClipBoard_GetDataEx($CF_DIB) and _GDIPlus_BitmapCreateFromMemory in an effort to write the binary directly to a file, instead of using a bitmap handle, however this doesn't appear to work and just returns a zero and doesn't set @error to anything, which isn't covered in the help file (a failure should return a zero and set the @error level to something).
      I've hunted around the forums and tried everything I can think of. I can normally figure most things out without posting but I've been dipping in and out of this script for a few months now and have finally thrown in the towel and must ask you guys for help, which isn't a decision I take lightly.  Your help is, as always, greatly appreciated.

• UEZ
      By UEZ
      Here another example to mark the desktop to get the marked region for capturing. This example is not perfect and not very fast (room for improvements).
      ;coded by UEZ build 2018-11-30 beta ;code cleanup up mLipok #include <APISysConstants.au3> #include <Array.au3> #include <GDIPlus.au3> #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <WinAPIGdi.au3> #include <WinAPISysWin.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> Global $__g_hGUI_MarkArea, $__g_hGUI_Bg, $__g_iLabel_TL, $__g_iLabel_TM, $__g_iLabel_TR, $__g_iLabel_LM, $__g_iLabel_RM, $__g_iLabel_BL, $__g_iLabel_BM, _ $__g_iLabel_BR, $__g_iOldCursor, $__g_iW, $__g_iH, $__g_iColor_ResizeDots = 0xFFFFFF, $__g_iBorder = 4, $__g_bSelectionDone = False Global $aRect = _GDIPlus_MarkScreenRegionAnimated() _ArrayDisplay($aRect, "Marked area coordinates") Func _GDIPlus_MarkScreenRegionAnimated($bAnim = True) _GDIPlus_Startup() Local Const $hFullScreen = WinGetHandle("[TITLE:Program Manager;CLASS:Progman]") Local Const $aFullScreen = WinGetPos($hFullScreen) $__g_hGUI_Bg = GUICreate("", $aFullScreen[2], $aFullScreen[3], $aFullScreen[0], $aFullScreen[1], BitOR($WS_CLIPCHILDREN, $WS_POPUP), $WS_EX_TOPMOST) ;to avoid cursor flickering and for proper control read WinSetTrans($__g_hGUI_Bg, "", 0x01) $__g_hGUI_MarkArea = GUICreate("", 1, 1, -1, -1, $bAnim ? $WS_POPUP : BitOR($WS_POPUP, $WS_BORDER), BitOR($WS_EX_TOPMOST, $WS_EX_LAYERED), $__g_hGUI_Bg) GUISetBkColor(0xABCDEF, $__g_hGUI_MarkArea) If Not $bAnim Then $__g_iColor_ResizeDots = 0xFF0000 $__g_iLabel_TL = GUICtrlCreateLabel("", 0, 0, $__g_iBorder, $__g_iBorder) ;top left GUICtrlSetResizing(-1, $GUI_DOCKSIZE) GUICtrlSetBkColor(-1, $__g_iColor_ResizeDots) $__g_iLabel_TM = GUICtrlCreateLabel("", 0, 0, $__g_iBorder, $__g_iBorder) ;top mid GUICtrlSetResizing(-1, $GUI_DOCKSIZE) GUICtrlSetBkColor(-1, $__g_iColor_ResizeDots) $__g_iLabel_TR = GUICtrlCreateLabel("", 0, 0, $__g_iBorder, $__g_iBorder) ;top right GUICtrlSetResizing(-1, $GUI_DOCKSIZE) GUICtrlSetBkColor(-1, $__g_iColor_ResizeDots) $__g_iLabel_LM = GUICtrlCreateLabel("", 0, 0, $__g_iBorder, $__g_iBorder) ;left mid GUICtrlSetResizing(-1, $GUI_DOCKSIZE) GUICtrlSetBkColor(-1, $__g_iColor_ResizeDots) $__g_iLabel_RM = GUICtrlCreateLabel("", 0, 0, $__g_iBorder, $__g_iBorder) ;right mid GUICtrlSetResizing(-1, $GUI_DOCKSIZE) GUICtrlSetBkColor(-1, $__g_iColor_ResizeDots) $__g_iLabel_BL = GUICtrlCreateLabel("", 0, 0, $__g_iBorder, $__g_iBorder) ;bottom left GUICtrlSetResizing(-1, $GUI_DOCKSIZE) GUICtrlSetBkColor(-1, $__g_iColor_ResizeDots) $__g_iLabel_BM = GUICtrlCreateLabel("", 0, 0, $__g_iBorder, $__g_iBorder) ;bottom mid GUICtrlSetResizing(-1, $GUI_DOCKSIZE) GUICtrlSetBkColor(-1, $__g_iColor_ResizeDots) $__g_iLabel_BR = GUICtrlCreateLabel("", 0, 0, $__g_iBorder, $__g_iBorder) ;bottom right GUICtrlSetResizing(-1, $GUI_DOCKSIZE) GUICtrlSetBkColor(-1, $__g_iColor_ResizeDots) GUISetState(@SW_SHOWNA, $__g_hGUI_Bg) GUISetState(@SW_SHOW, $__g_hGUI_MarkArea) $__g_iOldCursor = MouseGetCursor() GUISetCursor(3, 1, $__g_hGUI_Bg) GUISetCursor(3, 1, $__g_hGUI_MarkArea) _WinAPI_SetLayeredWindowAttributes($__g_hGUI_MarkArea, 0xABCDEF, 0xF0) Local $aMPos, $aPrevMPos[2] = [MouseGetPos(0) + 1, MouseGetPos(1) + 1], $iID, $aCI, $iX, $iY, $aOldWinPos, $aOldMPos, $bMoved Local $aGUIStartPos, $iKey_Exit = GUICtrlCreateButton("", $aFullScreen[0] - 10, $aFullScreen[1] - 10, 1, 1), $aAccelKeys[1][2] = [["{ENTER}", $iKey_Exit]] GUISetAccelerators($aAccelKeys, $__g_hGUI_Bg) GUISetAccelerators($aAccelKeys, $__g_hGUI_MarkArea) #forceref $bMoved Do Switch GUIGetMsg() Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE, $iKey_Exit If $bAnim Then GUIRegisterMsg($WM_TIMER, "") DllCall("user32.dll", "bool", "KillTimer", "hwnd", $__g_hGUI_MarkArea, "uint_ptr", $iID) GUIRegisterMsg($WM_ERASEBKGND, "") EndIf _GDIPlus_Shutdown() Local $aResult = WinGetPos($__g_hGUI_MarkArea) $aResult[2] = WinGetClientSize($__g_hGUI_MarkArea)[0] $aResult[3] = WinGetClientSize($__g_hGUI_MarkArea)[1] GUIDelete($__g_hGUI_MarkArea) GUIDelete($__g_hGUI_Bg) If Not $__g_bSelectionDone Then $aResult = 0 Return $aResult EndSwitch $aMPos = MouseGetPos() If ($aMPos[0] <> $aPrevMPos[0] Or $aMPos[1] <> $aPrevMPos[1]) And (Not $__g_bSelectionDone) Then WinMove($__g_hGUI_MarkArea, "", $aMPos[0], $aMPos[1]) $aPrevMPos = $aMPos EndIf $aCI = GUIGetCursorInfo($__g_hGUI_MarkArea) If $aCI[2] And (Not $__g_bSelectionDone) Then $aGUIStartPos = WinGetPos($__g_hGUI_MarkArea) If $bAnim Then GUIRegisterMsg($WM_ERASEBKGND, "WM_ERASEBKGND") GUIRegisterMsg($WM_TIMER, "PlayBorderAnim") $iID = DllCall("User32.dll", "uint_ptr", "SetTimer", "hwnd", $__g_hGUI_MarkArea, "uint_ptr", 1, "uint", 50, "ptr", 0)[0] EndIf While $aCI[2] * Sleep(10) $aCI = GUIGetCursorInfo($__g_hGUI_MarkArea) $aMPos = MouseGetPos() $__g_iW = Abs($aMPos[0] - $aGUIStartPos[0]) + 1 $__g_iH = Abs($aMPos[1] - $aGUIStartPos[1]) + 1 If $aMPos[0] < $aGUIStartPos[0] Then $iX = $aMPos[0] Else $iX = $aGUIStartPos[0] EndIf If $aMPos[1] < $aGUIStartPos[1] Then $iY = $aMPos[1] Else $iY = $aGUIStartPos[1] EndIf WinMove($__g_hGUI_MarkArea, "", $iX, $iY, $__g_iW, $__g_iH) UpdateCtrlPos($bAnim) WEnd $__g_bSelectionDone = True GUISetCursor(3, 1, $__g_hGUI_MarkArea) ElseIf $aCI[3] And $__g_bSelectionDone Then $aGUIStartPos = WinGetPos($__g_hGUI_MarkArea) If _WinAPI_PtInRectEx(MouseGetPos(0), MouseGetPos(1), $aGUIStartPos[0], $aGUIStartPos[1], $aGUIStartPos[0] + $aGUIStartPos[2], $aGUIStartPos[1] + $aGUIStartPos[3]) Then $aMPos = MouseGetPos() $aGUIStartPos = WinGetPos($__g_hGUI_MarkArea) While $aCI[3] * Sleep(10) $aCI = GUIGetCursorInfo($__g_hGUI_MarkArea) WinMove($__g_hGUI_MarkArea, "", $aGUIStartPos[0] - ($aMPos[0] - MouseGetPos(0)), $aGUIStartPos[1] - ($aMPos[1] - MouseGetPos(1)), $__g_iW, $__g_iH) GUISetCursor(0, 1, $__g_hGUI_Bg) GUISetCursor(0, 1, $__g_hGUI_MarkArea) WEnd GUISetCursor(3, 1, $__g_hGUI_Bg) GUISetCursor(3, 1, $__g_hGUI_MarkArea) EndIf EndIf If $__g_bSelectionDone Then $aCI = GUIGetCursorInfo($__g_hGUI_MarkArea) If @error Then ContinueLoop Switch $aCI[4] Case $__g_iLabel_TL GUISetCursor(12, 1, $__g_hGUI_MarkArea) If $aCI[2] Then $aOldWinPos = WinGetPos($__g_hGUI_MarkArea) $aOldMPos = MouseGetPos() While $aCI[2] * Sleep(10) $aCI = GUIGetCursorInfo($__g_hGUI_MarkArea) WinMove($__g_hGUI_MarkArea, "", MouseGetPos(0), MouseGetPos(1), $aOldWinPos[2] + ($aOldMPos[0] - MouseGetPos(0)), $aOldWinPos[3] + ($aOldMPos[1] - MouseGetPos(1))) WEnd UpdateCtrlPos($bAnim) EndIf Case $__g_iLabel_BR GUISetCursor(12, 1, $__g_hGUI_MarkArea) If $aCI[2] Then $aOldWinPos = WinGetPos($__g_hGUI_MarkArea) $aOldMPos = MouseGetPos() While $aCI[2] * Sleep(10) $aCI = GUIGetCursorInfo($__g_hGUI_MarkArea) WinMove($__g_hGUI_MarkArea, "", $aOldWinPos[0], $aOldWinPos[1], $aOldWinPos[2] - ($aOldMPos[0] - MouseGetPos(0)), $aOldWinPos[3] - ($aOldMPos[1] - MouseGetPos(1))) WEnd UpdateCtrlPos($bAnim) EndIf Case $__g_iLabel_TR GUISetCursor(10, 1, $__g_hGUI_MarkArea) If $aCI[2] Then $aOldWinPos = WinGetPos($__g_hGUI_MarkArea) $aOldMPos = MouseGetPos() While $aCI[2] * Sleep(10) $aCI = GUIGetCursorInfo($__g_hGUI_MarkArea) WinMove($__g_hGUI_MarkArea, "", $aOldWinPos[0], MouseGetPos(1), $aOldWinPos[2] - ($aOldMPos[0] - MouseGetPos(0)), $aOldWinPos[3] + ($aOldMPos[1] - MouseGetPos(1))) WEnd UpdateCtrlPos($bAnim) EndIf Case $__g_iLabel_BL GUISetCursor(10, 1, $__g_hGUI_MarkArea) If $aCI[2] Then $aOldWinPos = WinGetPos($__g_hGUI_MarkArea) $aOldMPos = MouseGetPos() While $aCI[2] * Sleep(10) $aCI = GUIGetCursorInfo($__g_hGUI_MarkArea) WinMove($__g_hGUI_MarkArea, "", MouseGetPos(0), $aOldWinPos[1], $aOldWinPos[2] + ($aOldMPos[0] - MouseGetPos(0)), $aOldWinPos[3] - ($aOldMPos[1] - MouseGetPos(1))) WEnd UpdateCtrlPos($bAnim) EndIf Case $__g_iLabel_LM GUISetCursor(13, 1, $__g_hGUI_MarkArea) If $aCI[2] Then $aOldWinPos = WinGetPos($__g_hGUI_MarkArea) $aOldMPos = MouseGetPos() While $aCI[2] * Sleep(10) $aCI = GUIGetCursorInfo($__g_hGUI_MarkArea) WinMove($__g_hGUI_MarkArea, "", MouseGetPos(0), $aOldWinPos[1], $aOldWinPos[2] + ($aOldMPos[0] - MouseGetPos(0)), $aOldWinPos[3]) WEnd UpdateCtrlPos($bAnim) EndIf Case $__g_iLabel_RM GUISetCursor(13, 1, $__g_hGUI_MarkArea) If $aCI[2] Then $aOldWinPos = WinGetPos($__g_hGUI_MarkArea) $aOldMPos = MouseGetPos() While $aCI[2] * Sleep(10) $aCI = GUIGetCursorInfo($__g_hGUI_MarkArea) WinMove($__g_hGUI_MarkArea, "", $aOldWinPos[0], $aOldWinPos[1], $aOldWinPos[2] - ($aOldMPos[0] - MouseGetPos(0)), $aOldWinPos[3]) WEnd UpdateCtrlPos($bAnim) EndIf Case $__g_iLabel_TM GUISetCursor(11, 1, $__g_hGUI_MarkArea) If $aCI[2] Then $aOldWinPos = WinGetPos($__g_hGUI_MarkArea) $aOldMPos = MouseGetPos() While $aCI[2] * Sleep(10) $aCI = GUIGetCursorInfo($__g_hGUI_MarkArea) WinMove($__g_hGUI_MarkArea, "", $aOldWinPos[0], MouseGetPos(1), $aOldWinPos[2], $aOldWinPos[3] + ($aOldMPos[1] - MouseGetPos(1))) WEnd UpdateCtrlPos($bAnim) EndIf Case $__g_iLabel_BM GUISetCursor(11, 1, $__g_hGUI_MarkArea) If $aCI[2] Then $aOldWinPos = WinGetPos($__g_hGUI_MarkArea) $aOldMPos = MouseGetPos() While $aCI[2] * Sleep(10) $aCI = GUIGetCursorInfo($__g_hGUI_MarkArea) WinMove($__g_hGUI_MarkArea, "", $aOldWinPos[0], $aOldWinPos[1], $aOldWinPos[2], $aOldWinPos[3] - ($aOldMPos[1] - MouseGetPos(1))) WEnd UpdateCtrlPos($bAnim) EndIf Case Else GUISetCursor(3, 1, $__g_hGUI_MarkArea) EndSwitch EndIf Until False EndFunc ;==>_GDIPlus_MarkScreenRegionAnimated Func UpdateCtrlPos($bAnim = True) Local Const $aGUIStartPos = WinGetPos($__g_hGUI_MarkArea) If $__g_bSelectionDone And $bAnim Then GUIRegisterMsg($WM_TIMER, "") $__g_iW = $aGUIStartPos[2] $__g_iH = $aGUIStartPos[3] ControlMove($__g_hGUI_MarkArea, "", $__g_iLabel_TL, 0, 0, $__g_iBorder, $__g_iBorder) ControlMove($__g_hGUI_MarkArea, "", $__g_iLabel_TM, ($__g_iW - $__g_iBorder) / 2, 0, $__g_iBorder, $__g_iBorder) ControlMove($__g_hGUI_MarkArea, "", $__g_iLabel_TR, ($__g_iW - $__g_iBorder - $__g_iBorder / 2), 0, $__g_iBorder, $__g_iBorder) ControlMove($__g_hGUI_MarkArea, "", $__g_iLabel_LM, 0, ($__g_iH - $__g_iBorder) / 2, $__g_iBorder, $__g_iBorder) ControlMove($__g_hGUI_MarkArea, "", $__g_iLabel_RM, ($__g_iW - $__g_iBorder - $__g_iBorder / 2), ($__g_iH - $__g_iBorder) / 2, $__g_iBorder, $__g_iBorder) ControlMove($__g_hGUI_MarkArea, "", $__g_iLabel_BL, 0, ($__g_iH - $__g_iBorder - $__g_iBorder / 2), $__g_iBorder, $__g_iBorder) ControlMove($__g_hGUI_MarkArea, "", $__g_iLabel_BM, ($__g_iW - $__g_iBorder) / 2, ($__g_iH - $__g_iBorder - $__g_iBorder / 2), $__g_iBorder, $__g_iBorder) ControlMove($__g_hGUI_MarkArea, "", $__g_iLabel_BR, ($__g_iW - $__g_iBorder - $__g_iBorder / 2), ($__g_iH - $__g_iBorder - $__g_iBorder / 2), $__g_iBorder, $__g_iBorder) If $__g_bSelectionDone And $bAnim Then GUIRegisterMsg($WM_TIMER, "PlayBorderAnim") EndFunc ;==>UpdateCtrlPos Func PlayBorderAnim() Local $aWinPos = WinGetClientSize($__g_hGUI_MarkArea), $iW = $aWinPos[0], $iH = $aWinPos[1] Local Static $fOffset = 0 Local Const $iSize = $__g_iBorder / 2 Local Const $hDC = _WinAPI_GetDC($__g_hGUI_MarkArea) Local Const $hHBitmap = _WinAPI_CreateCompatibleBitmap($hDC, $iW, $iH) Local Const $hDC_backbuffer = _WinAPI_CreateCompatibleDC($hDC) Local Const $DC_obj = _WinAPI_SelectObject($hDC_backbuffer, $hHBitmap) Local Const $hCanvas = _GDIPlus_GraphicsCreateFromHDC($hDC_backbuffer) Local Const $hPen = _GDIPlus_PenCreate(0xFF0178D7, $iSize), $hPen2 = _GDIPlus_PenCreate(0xFFFFFFFF, $iSize), _ $hBrush = _GDIPlus_BrushCreateSolid(0xFF000000 + $__g_iColor_ResizeDots), $hPen3 = _GDIPlus_PenCreate(0xFF000000) _GDIPlus_PenSetDashStyle($hPen, $GDIP_DASHSTYLEDASHDOT) _GDIPlus_GraphicsClear($hCanvas, 0xFFABCDEF) ;for faster performance direct dll calls DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipDrawRectangle", "handle", $hCanvas, "handle", $hPen2, "float", 1 + $iSize, "float", 1 + $iSize, "float", $iW - 2 * $iSize - 2, "float", $iH - 2 * $iSize - 2) DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipSetPenDashOffset", "handle", $hPen, "float", $fOffset) DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipDrawRectangle", "handle", $hCanvas, "handle", $hPen, "float", 1 + $iSize, "float", 1 + $iSize, "float", $iW - 2 * $iSize - 2, "float", $iH - 2 * $iSize - 2) DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipFillRectangle", "handle", $hCanvas, "handle", $hBrush, "float", 0, "float", 0, "float", $__g_iBorder + 1, "float", $__g_iBorder + 1) DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipDrawRectangle", "handle", $hCanvas, "handle", $hPen3, "float", 0, "float", 0, "float", $__g_iBorder + 1, "float", $__g_iBorder + 1) DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipFillRectangle", "handle", $hCanvas, "handle", $hBrush, "float", ($iW - $__g_iBorder) / 2, "float", 0, "float", $__g_iBorder + 1, "float", $__g_iBorder + 1) DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipDrawRectangle", "handle", $hCanvas, "handle", $hPen3, "float", ($iW - $__g_iBorder) / 2, "float", 0, "float", $__g_iBorder + 1, "float", $__g_iBorder + 1) DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipFillRectangle", "handle", $hCanvas, "handle", $hBrush, "float", ($iW - $__g_iBorder) - 2, "float", 0, "float", $__g_iBorder + 1, "float", $__g_iBorder + 1) DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipDrawRectangle", "handle", $hCanvas, "handle", $hPen3, "float", ($iW - $__g_iBorder) - 2, "float", 0, "float", $__g_iBorder + 1, "float", $__g_iBorder + 1) DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipFillRectangle", "handle", $hCanvas, "handle", $hBrush, "float", 0, "float", ($iH - $__g_iBorder) / 2, "float", $__g_iBorder + 1, "float", $__g_iBorder + 1) DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipDrawRectangle", "handle", $hCanvas, "handle", $hPen3, "float", 0, "float", ($iH - $__g_iBorder) / 2, "float", $__g_iBorder + 1, "float", $__g_iBorder + 1) DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipFillRectangle", "handle", $hCanvas, "handle", $hBrush, "float", ($iW - $__g_iBorder) - 2, "float", ($iH - $__g_iBorder) / 2, "float", $__g_iBorder + 1, "float", $__g_iBorder + 1) DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipDrawRectangle", "handle", $hCanvas, "handle", $hPen3, "float", ($iW - $__g_iBorder) - 2, "float", ($iH - $__g_iBorder) / 2, "float", $__g_iBorder + 1, "float", $__g_iBorder + 1) DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipFillRectangle", "handle", $hCanvas, "handle", $hBrush, "float", 0, "float", ($iH - $__g_iBorder) - 2, "float", $__g_iBorder + 1, "float", $__g_iBorder + 1) DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipDrawRectangle", "handle", $hCanvas, "handle", $hPen3, "float", 0, "float", ($iH - $__g_iBorder) - 2, "float", $__g_iBorder + 1, "float", $__g_iBorder + 1) DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipFillRectangle", "handle", $hCanvas, "handle", $hBrush, "float", ($iW - $__g_iBorder) / 2, "float", ($iH - $__g_iBorder) - 2, "float", $__g_iBorder + 1, "float", $__g_iBorder + 1) DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipDrawRectangle", "handle", $hCanvas, "handle", $hPen3, "float", ($iW - $__g_iBorder) / 2, "float", ($iH - $__g_iBorder) - 2, "float", $__g_iBorder + 1, "float", $__g_iBorder + 1) DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipFillRectangle", "handle", $hCanvas, "handle", $hBrush, "float", ($iW - $__g_iBorder) - 2, "float", ($iH - $__g_iBorder) - 2, "float", $__g_iBorder + 1, "float", $__g_iBorder + 1) DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipDrawRectangle", "handle", $hCanvas, "handle", $hPen3, "float", ($iW - $__g_iBorder) - 2, "float", ($iH - $__g_iBorder) - 2, "float", $__g_iBorder + 1, "float", $__g_iBorder + 1) _WinAPI_BitBlt($hDC, 0, 0, $iW, $iH, $hDC_backbuffer, 0, 0, $SRCCOPY) $fOffset += 0.5 _GDIPlus_GraphicsDispose($hCanvas) _WinAPI_SelectObject($hDC_backbuffer, $DC_obj) _WinAPI_DeleteDC($hDC_backbuffer) _WinAPI_DeleteObject($hHBitmap) _WinAPI_ReleaseDC($__g_hGUI_MarkArea, $hDC) _GDIPlus_PenDispose($hPen) _GDIPlus_PenDispose($hPen2) _GDIPlus_PenDispose($hPen3) _GDIPlus_BrushDispose($hBrush) EndFunc ;==>PlayBorderAnim Func WM_ERASEBKGND($hWnd, $iMsgm, $wParam, $lParam) ;suppress repainting to avoid flickering but causes some other side effects #forceref $iMsgm, $wParam, $lParam, $hWnd Local Const $hBrush = _WinAPI_CreateSolidBrush(0xEFCDAB) ;BGR format ;~ _WinAPI_RedrawWindow($__g_hGUI_MarkArea, 0, 0, BitOR($RDW_NOERASE, $RDW_NOCHILDREN, $RDW_NOFRAME, $RDW_VALIDATE)) _WinAPI_SetClassLongEx($__g_hGUI_MarkArea, $GCL_HBRBACKGROUND, $hBrush) _WinAPI_DeleteObject($hBrush) Return 0 EndFunc ;==>WM_ERASEBKGND  
      Just press the lmb and move your mouse. When lmb is released you can adjust the size of the window by dragging the white rectangle to any direction. Rmb will move the marked area.
      Press ESC to get the coordinates of the marked region.
      If you have any improvements, please post it here.

Tested on Win10 x64 only.

• Sven-Seyfert
      By Sven-Seyfert
      Hi Community,

I'm looking for a way to do a Video Overlay GUI or something like that. The idea is to create a GUI which plays a video loop (with transparency/alpha channel) in front of an other GUI. Before you asking why - because I don't believe that GDIPlus can do it out of the box. My skillset for that kind of graphical things isn't good enough to do that, but here are some specialist like @UEZ maybe who can help.

Example alpha channel video (visualized as animated *.gif):

I tried to do the light rays effect directly with GDIPlus, but honestly that's a bit too difficult for me. I would be very glad and grateful if there are some suggestions, ideas or recommendations.

Code for the Video play:

Example video "End.mpeg":

The next challenge is that the overlay GUI should be not clickable. If I hover over the overlay area, I want to have the possibility to control the GUI or what ever, in the background. But if there is any chance to make it with GDIPlus as a Video Overlay for light rays, I would prefer that approach instead of my crazy work-around idea.

Thanks for any suggestion - I'm grateful!
      Sven
    • c.haslam
      By c.haslam
      I had thought that _GDIPlus_ImageClone($hImage) removes all property items, but I now know that it copies property items.
      What is the easiest way of copying an image that has property items to another image that does not have property items?
    • c.haslam
      By c.haslam
      I think that _GDIPlus_ImageGetPropertyItem should return a Property Item that can readily be set as a property of another image. Why would one want to do this? A script might (as one of mine does) edit an image of a .jpg file then write the result to a .jpg file. In editing it, in my case, the number of horizontal and vertical pixels change, and the date/time edited should be set as a property. All other property items remain the same. Other GDI+ users may change other properties.
      So an approach is to copy all the property items from image1 to image2, then update a few properties.
      M$ provides a Property Item class (id, length, pointer to an array of values) but _GDIPlus_ImageGetPropertyItem returns something different.
      I think that, wherever reasonable, UDFs that are wrappers for M$ methods should work like M$'s methods. _GDIPlus_ImageGetPropertyItem does not do this:
      While M$ returns 2 values for a value that is a ratio of 2 numbers,  _GDIPlus_ImageGetPropertyItem returns numerator/denominator as a single value (often a Double). _GDIPlus_ImageSetPropertyItem (when included in GDIPlus.au3) will be unable to set ratio property items properly because it cannot know what the numerator and denominator are. So copying such property items will not work properly. M$ has a Void* buffer where the buffer is an array of values but _GDIPlus_ImageGetPropertyItem() returns the values in the same 1-d array as id, length and type. M$'s approach produces a 1-d array with the same number of elements for all property items while _GDIPlus_ImageGetPropertyItem produces a 1-d array with various numbers of elements. To me, this is not good programming practice. For a photo from a Sony camera, the worst case has 1-d array with 67 elements. When combined into a 2-d array with the property items of all properties, there are 66 rows and 67 columns, with many elements not used. So I suggest that _GDIPlus_ImageGetPropertyItem look like this:
      ; #FUNCTION# ==================================================================================================================== ; Name ..........: cGDIPlus_ImageGetPropertyItem ; Description ...: Gets a specified property item (piece of meta data) from an Image object ; Syntax ........: cGDIPlus_ImageGetPropertyItem($hImage, $iPropID) ; Parameters ....: $hImage - Pointer to an image object ; $iPropID - Identifier of the property item to be retrieved ; Return values .: Success: Array containing the values of the property item ; [0] - identifier ; [1] - size, in bytes, of the value array ; [2] - type of value(s) in the value array ; [3] - value array ; Failure: Sets the @error flag to non-zero, @extended may contain GPSTATUS error code ($GPID_ERR*). ; Author ........: Eukalyptus ; Modified ......: c.haslam ; Remarks .......: types: unsigned byte = 1, ASCII string = 2, unsigned short = 3, unsigned long = 4, ; unsinged rational = 5, undefined = 7, signed long = 9, signed rational = 10 ; Related .......: _GDIPlus_ImageGetPropertyIdList ; Link ..........: https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/desktop/ms535390(v=vs.85).aspx, ; https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/desktop/ms534493(v=vs.85).aspx, ; https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/desktop/ms534414(v=vs.85).aspx ; Example .......: Yes ; =============================================================================================================================== Func cGDIPlus_ImageGetPropertyItem($hImage, $iPropID) Local $iSize = __GDIPlus_ImageGetPropertyItemSize($hImage, $iPropID) If @error Then Return SetError(@error, @extended, -1) Local $tBuffer = DllStructCreate("byte[" & $iSize & "];") Local $pBuffer = DllStructGetPtr($tBuffer) Local $aResult = DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipGetPropertyItem", "handle", $hImage, "uint", _ $iPropID, "uint", $iSize, "struct*", $tBuffer) If @error Then Return SetError(@error, @extended, -1) If $aResult[0] Then Return SetError(10, $aResult[0], False) Local $tPropertyItem = DllStructCreate("int id; int length; short type; ptr pvalue;", $pBuffer) Local $iBytes = DllStructGetData($tPropertyItem, "length") Local $pValue = DllStructGetData($tPropertyItem, "pvalue") Local $aRet[4] Local $type = DllStructGetData($tPropertyItem,'type') Local $tValues, $iValues Switch $type Case 2 ;ASCII String $iValues = 1 $tValues = DllStructCreate("char[" & $iBytes & "];", $pValue) Case 3 ;Array of UShort $iValues = Int($iBytes / 2) $tValues = DllStructCreate("ushort[" & $iValues & "];", $pValue) Case 4, 5 ;Array of UInt / Fraction $iValues = Int($iBytes / 4) $tValues = DllStructCreate("uint[" & $iValues & "];", $pValue) Case 9, 10 ;Array of Int / Fraction $iValues = Int($iBytes / 4) $tValues = DllStructCreate("int[" & $iValues & "];", $pValue) Case Else ;Array of Bytes $iValues = 1 $tValues = DllStructCreate("byte[" & $iBytes & "];", $pValue) EndSwitch $aRet[0] = DllStructGetData($tPropertyItem,'id') $aRet[1] = $iBytes $aRet[2] = $type Local $aVals[$iValues] If $type=2 Or $type=7 Then ; ASCII string or undefined $aVals[0] = DllStructGetData($tValues,1) Else For $i = 0 To $iValues-1 $aVals[$i] = DllStructGetData($tValues,1,$i+1) Next EndIf $aRet[3] = $aVals Return $aRet EndFunc And here is an example:
      #include <GDIPlus.au3> #include <Array.au3> Example() Func Example() _GDIPlus_Startup() Local $hImage = _GDIPlus_ImageLoadFromFile(RegRead((@AutoItX64 = True ? "HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\AutoIt v3\AutoIt" : "HKLM\SOFTWARE\AutoIt v3\AutoIt"), "InstallDir") & "\Examples\GUI\Torus.png") If @error Then _GDIPlus_Shutdown() MsgBox(16, "", "An error has occured - unable to load image!", 30) Return False EndIf Local $ar = _GDIPlus_ImageGetPropertyIdList($hImage) Local $vPropNbrs[UBound($ar,1)-1] ; Extract ID numbers For $i = 1 To UBound($ar,1)-1 $vPropNbrs[$i-1] = $ar[$i][0] Next ; Get all property items Local $aPropItems[UBound($vPropNbrs)][4],$vPropItem For $i = 0 To UBound($vPropNbrs)-1 $vPropItem = cGDIPlus_ImageGetPropertyItem($hImage,$vPropNbrs[$i]) For $j = 0 To 3 $aPropItems[$i][$j] = $vPropItem[$j] Next Next ; Collapse values arrays so _ArrayDisplay can display them Local $ar = $aPropItems For $i = 0 To UBound($aPropItems,1)-1 $ar[$i][0] = '0x'&Hex($ar[$i][0],4) $ar[$i][3] = '' For $j = 0 To UBound($aPropItems[$i][3])-1 $ar[$i][3] &= ($aPropItems[$i][3])[$j]&'|' Next $ar[$i][3] = StringTrimRight($ar[$i][3],1) Next _ArrayDisplay($ar) _GDIPlus_Shutdown() EndFunc Unfortunately this example (based on one now in the Help) does not exercise most of the item types, but I do not know of a file with EXIF metadata that is on most PCs. I have tested this code by updating and adding property items to torus.jpg and to a photo taken by a Sony camera. The code for implementing and calling _GDIPlus_ImageSetPropertyItem will be fairly simple [see below].

Your thoughts?