Edelweise1337

[HELP!] AutoIT wont work on XP

2 posts in this topic

Hi. I have coded a simple script to perform mouse click actions for a game called Diablo II. Here's the script:
 

Opt("WinTitleMatchMode", 2)
$pos = WinGetPos("Diablo II")

HotKeySet("{U}", "getItDone")

Func getItDone()
WinWaitActive("Diablo II")
MouseClick("left", $pos[0] + 721, $pos[1] + 58)
Sleep(100)
MouseClick("right", $pos[0] + 704, $pos[1] + 68)
Sleep(100)
MouseClick("left", $pos[0] + 238, $pos[1] + 76)
Sleep(100)
MouseClick("left", $pos[0] + 182, $pos[1] + 420)
EndFunc

When I try to run the script, it is starting for 1 second and closes immediately. I have tried other scripts and it's the same. My pc specs are:
Windows XP SP3

AMD Sempron(tm) Processor 3400+ 1.81 Ghz

2GB Ram

 

I have tried to downgrade autoit version to 3.3.8.0, but it doesnt work either. What's wrong guys ? Help, please!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites



Seems you missed to read the forum rules on your way in. Game automation of any kind is not permitted here. 

1 person likes this

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (2016-08-18 - Version 1.4.6.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX (2016-07-20 - Version 1.2.1.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2015-04-01 - Version 0.4.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki
Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.