nacerbaaziz

my text to audio converter

6 posts in this topic

#1 ·  Posted

Hello my friends
I am a totally blind young man
for easier to read books and articles Among the blind
i has programmed a tool
This tool converts text to audio with the possibility to save it into a wav or mp3 file
It is also compatible with all persons, whether blind or ordinary
I have completed the work of this tool and want to take your opinion
i Especially published here for anyone looking about how to convert text to speech, I will put this tool open source for you
I want to know what your think about it
and if it need any other additions?
Note :
This tool converts texts to audio using sapi 5 voices
so i was also puted a hot keys to control the tool
Now I put this project to you for public benefit and I am ready to answer any question.
Apology :
I am an Arab youth from Algeria
I do not mastered English very well
So I apologize to you if there are written mistakes
With my greetings and best wishes

My texts to audio converter.zip

1 person likes this

#2 ·  Posted

I like it how technology assists people needs.

Also, I liked how you use lame to export SAPI onto wav/mp3 files. Very interesting!

Would be happy to see this in github! :)

Mods, could someone move this to the examples section?

1 person likes this

My stuff

Spoiler

My UDFs  _AuThread multithreading emulation for AutoIt · _ExtInputBox an inputbox with multiple inputs and more features · forceUTF8 fix strings encoding without knowing its original charset · JSONgen JSON generator · _TCPServer UDF multi-client and multi-task (run on background) event-based TCP server easy to do · _TCPClient_UDF multi-server and multi-task (runs on background) event-based TCP client easy to do · ParseURL and ParseStr functions ported from PHP · _CmdLine UDF easily parse command line parameters, keys or flags · AutoPHP Create documents (bills, incomes) from HTML by sending variables/arrays from AutoIt to PHP · (Un)Serialize Convert arrays and data into a storable string (PHP compatible) · RTTL Plays and exports to MP3 Nokia-format monophonic ringtones (for very old cellphones) · I18n library Simple and easy to use localization library · Scripting.Dictionary OOP and OOP-like approach · Buffer/stack limit arrays to N items by removing the last one once the limit is reached · NGBioAPI UDF to work with Nitgen fingerprint readers · Serial/Licensing system require license key based on unique machine ID from your users · HTTP a simple WinHTTP library that allows GET, POST and file uploads · Thread true AutoIt threads (under-dev) Classes _WKHtmlToX uses wkhtmlto* to convert HTML files and webpages into PDF or images (jpg, bmp, gif, png...) Snippets _Word_DocFindReplaceByLongText replace strings using Word UDF with strings longer than 255 characters (MSWord limit) rangeparser parser for printing-like pages interval (e.g.: "1,2,3-5") EnvParser parse strings/paths with environment variables and get full path Random stuff Super Mario beep sound your ears will hurt

#3 ·  Posted

Hello
sure dear
Can be moved

#4 ·  Posted (edited)

I apologize for these unintended errors

Edited by nacerbaaziz

#5 ·  Posted (edited)

ــــــــــ

Edited by nacerbaaziz

#6 ·  Posted

On 2017/6/26 at 0:19 AM, Jefrey said:

I like it how technology assists people needs.

Also, I liked how you use lame to export SAPI onto wav/mp3 files. Very interesting!

Would be happy to see this in github! :)

Mods, could someone move this to the examples section?

Sorry to bother you sir. But I can see you know a lot about audio conversion right? I Recently I met a related problem about MP3 conversion may I ask you? I want to convert XM to MP3 with this XM converter as you can see "http://www.videoconverterfactory.com/tips/xm-converter.html". It claims that it is capable of reducing audio size. But I have no idea why, after conversion to mp3, the XM file gets bigger size while the audio quality stays the same.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• houser747
      By houser747
      I have previously used _IEFormElementGetObjByName and _IEFormElementSetValue to enter text into a search box on a form and then submit the form.
      I am now trying to enter text into a search box which is not part of a form. 
      Here is the HTML from the website that i'm trying to enter the data on and then submit the search.
      <div class="row">
          <div class="form-group col-xs-12">
              <span id="FullWidthWithSubmenuContent_FullWidthContent_MainContent_AircraftRegistry_lblSearchText" for="input-search">Registreringsbeteckning</span>
              <div class="input-group col-xs-12">
                  <span id="FullWidthWithSubmenuContent_FullWidthContent_MainContent_AircraftRegistry_preSearchText" class="input-group-addon">SE -</span>
                  <input name="ctl00$FullWidthWithSubmenuContent$FullWidthContent$MainContent$AircraftRegistry$txtSearchText" type="text" value="DTH" id="FullWidthWithSubmenuContent_FullWidthContent_MainContent_AircraftRegistry_txtSearchText" class="form-control" />
              </div>
          </div>
      </div>
      <div class="row">
          <div class="form-group col-xs-12">
              <label class="sr-only" for="">Sök</label>
              <input type="submit" name="ctl00$FullWidthWithSubmenuContent$FullWidthContent$MainContent$AircraftRegistry$btnSearch" value="Sök" id="FullWidthWithSubmenuContent_FullWidthContent_MainContent_AircraftRegistry_btnSearch" class="btn btn-primary ladda-button" data-style="expand-right" />
          </div>
      </div>
      Many thanks in advance
      cheers
      Roger
    • nss
      By nss
      Hi all,

I am making a program in which I use Bass audio library (with the wrapper for autoit that I found here on forums I think) because of its support for dx effects.
      My problem, though, is that when effects as reverb or echo/delay are added, the channel length is not extended as to fit the tail of the effect, so if the file was really short, you wouldn't even hear the reverb at all.
      I've tried setting the  buffer parameter even to 60k ms, updating the channel length to 60k ms, but nothing makes it so that the effects aren't being cut off.
      I've heard that I could add silence manually to wave files by adding the chr(0) characters, but haven't had any luck doing that, either.
      What I'm doing:
      initialize bass use streamCreateFile to load the wave file with the fx flag and length parameter set to 60000 set the config buffer to 60000 use channel set fx to add dx8 reverb use channel play to play the sound use bass update to update the length to 60000  
      I even tried having only silence in one wave file and tried joining two wave files together, but that didn't work either.

Any help would be very much appreciated.
    • robcull
      By robcull
      Hello all! I have had some issues reading text from different types of windows, occasionally, specifically with controlgettext. 
      **Before I begin, I know there are better ways to do what I attempt in the example below. That's not the point of this post. The point is my issues with controlgettext. 
      I am about to cite an example with an application you may be familiar with called SpeedFan (v4.52). My problem is not specific to speedfan, it is simply the most recent and easily reproducible example I can think of. 
      So, the goal of the script below is to get a string of text containing the current fan RPMs from the highlighted control in the screenshot below (see "speedfan_control_details.png").

Now, here's a simple script for grabbing the window handle and reading the text from that control: 
      $wintitle = "SpeedFan 4.52" $controlID = "197934" ;will be reformatted as "[ID:######]" $hwnd = wingethandle($wintitle) if @error<>0 then msgbox(0, "WinGetHandle", "FAILURE. @error="&@error) Exit EndIf $text = ControlGetText($hwnd, "", "[ID:"&$controlID&"]") if @error=1 then msgbox(0, "ControlGetText", "FAILURE. @error="&@error) ;failure returns "" and @error=1 Exit EndIf msgbox (0, "ControlGetText", "SUCCESS. @error="&@error &@CRLF& "$text="&$text) ;success returns string and @error=0 You'll see that the ControlGetText operation runs without error, however it does not capture any text from the control. If you explore the other controls in this one window, you'll find mixed results across the board. Neither the temps nor voltages can be read, while the log field and some other elements can be read. Even when you read the text from the whole window, those elements are not included in the visible nor hidden texts. 

I have run into this issue many times in the past- inconsistencies in the ability of autoit to interact with certain controls. What is it which makes this text different than any other readable texts? Is there an alternate method of reading the text in the window/control which could work? Any and all info to help me solve this mystery and satisfy my curiosity would be greatly appreciated. 
      Thanks  -Rob C
      PS: Running Autoit v3.3.14.2 on Win7 Ultimate x64
    • nacerbaaziz
      By nacerbaaziz
      Hello my friends
      I have an urgent problem and we hope you can help me
      I want to detect if the audio output of the device has changed
      Such as the headset is connected or disConnected.
      or change the default audio output
      Is this possible?
      I really searched a lot and found suggestions but unfortunately I did not understand them
      Please explain to me
      Greetings
    • thoms
      By thoms
      Hello Forum,
      I'm trying to vertically center text in label controls, but no way. The search on the forum returns no result, or I don't search the right way
      When I insert a button and a label of same size close to each other, the text is centered on the button, but top aligned on the label, or edit. Which doesn't look really aesthetic
      Any idea is welcome
      Thanks in advance,
      Thoms