breakbadsp

AutoIT AU3info doeas not detect all gui objects uniquely for .NET GUIs developed in C#.

breakbadsp

AutoIT AU3info doeas not detect all gui objects uniquely for .NET GUIs developed in C#.

this is not working now i am using COM windows approach for this, But its very difficult.

Please let me know if anyone has done it before.

VIP

A lot of GUIs are not designed on WINDOWS standard, like HTML, Flash, ...
So now AU3info can not detect that object on it!

Regards,

Danyfirex

Hello. Welcome to AutoIt forum.

check FAQ:

FAQ 31 How to click some elements

Saludos

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Iznogoud
      By Iznogoud
      Hi,
      Does anyone knows why this command doesn't work?
      Run(@ComSpec & " /c " & "devcon.exe hwids * | findstr /R ""1050&PID_0114&REV_0340&MI_01"" || (rundll32.exe user32.dll, LockWorkStation)", "", "") This is the command in commandline:
      devcon.exe hwids * | findstr /R "1050&PID_0114&REV_0340&MI_01" && (echo USB Device is connected) || (rundll32.exe user32.dll, LockWorkStation) This works, but i want to convert this to AutoIT, but it doesn't work.

In short what i am trying to accomplish is that a script checks every 1 sec. if there is an USB device plugged in and if not ( so it is removed ) it will lock Windows OS.
      Can someone help me with this?
    • autotin
      By autotin
      Hello I am a first time user of AutoIT with little coding experience and I would REALLY really appreciate your help.
      I work in a warehouse where I am responsible for data entry along with a slew of other different tasks such as auditing and managing paperwork. Most of my time is tied up entering info to close receipts of product orders (8-12+ hours for thousands of products). The quantity actually produced by the warehouse is sometimes different from the quantity listed on the reciept (in this case 20). I need to change all the build qty for sublocation "1-WIP" from 20 to the actual quantity 22 and set all other numbers as 0. The form is an iframe coded with jQuery and freezes for 1-2 seconds after every entry and refreshes. As such, it doesn't allow me to use tab and I need to click and type every incorrect field.
      I have attached an image as an example from the webapp, FinaleInventory.
      I'm thinking that I probably need a macro that has a message box entry where I can type the corrected number entry I want. Then it uses image/character recognition (Tesseract?) to find "WIP" sublocation =,   Move the mouse over to the right to "Quantity" relative to location of WIP If quantity number = entry, then move to next "WIP" image (Not quite sure how to make Tesseract "find next") Elseif quantity number ≠ entry then click quantity number of "WIP" and type corrected entry Scroll down Loop until bottom of page I would greatly appreciate any help, ideas or pointers for this project. Thank you!
      -A newbie scripter

• IgImAx
      By IgImAx
      Hi

UPDATED Notes: ===============================================================================
      UPDATED: My main and second questions answered. Here the answers:
      To add/access WinMenuSelectItem you need to [Thanks to Fernando_Marinho]: Add AutoItX.Dotnet in Manage NuGet Packages Right Click in your Project -> Add -> Reference... -> COM ( Type Libraries )than, check the option AutoItX3 1.0 Type Library  using AutoItX3Lib; AutoItX3 au3 = new AutoItX3(); au3.WinMenuSelectItem("", ...) My full source code in C# exists in 11 posts in below. How to access those overloaded methods in AutoitX3 that are not accessible via above method!? Or how to fix AutoitX3 DLL Registration need in target computers without Autoit pre-installed on them!? Please check my post at 14 posts below!
      =============================================================================== Original Post:

I was writing a small app in Autoit to close µTorrent app. It was working. Then I try to import AutoItX into C#, but unfortunately this method
      WinMenuSelectItem Couldn't find by IntelliSense and If I typed completely it still give me this message:
      Please check the image. I Google it and I found this QA at stackoverflow: Autoit error within C# application I saw they use this line:
      au = new AutoItX3Lib.AutoItX3Class(); I figure it how to add 'AutoItX3Lib' to project (by adding 'AutoItX3.dll' to reference) but again! When I use this line:
      var au = new AutoItX3Class(); I got this error message: Interop type 'AutoItX3Class' cannot be embedded. Use the applicable interface instead.
      My system info:
      Visual Studio 2017 Enterprise - v15.5.4
      X64 Windows 10 Enterprise 1607
      Thanks in advanced
      IgImAx

• VITSUSA
      By VITSUSA
      I am using window XP in my desktop, so I want to convert basic disk to a dynamic disk, so how it is possible?
    • Rammanan
      By Rammanan
      Hi all, Below is my script,
      Pls advise me if any wrong on that....File exit in location but the return -1.
      FileOpen($file, 0)
         $line = FileReadLine($file)
         MsgBox(0,'',$line)
      FileClose($file)
      Local $aArray = _FileListToArrayRec($serverpath, "*|*.txt", $FLTAR_FILES, $FLTAR_RECUR, $FLTAR_SORT, $FLTAR_NOPATH)
      If @error Then
              MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "Ooops!", "No files found")
          Else
          ;_ArrayDisplay($aArray, "Sorted tree")
                 Local $hSearch = FileFindFirstFile($line)
               MsgBox(0,'',$hSearch)