Shirdish_chakravarthi

how to create Msgbox when a particular window gets activated

Shirdish_chakravarthi

Hello Guys i am working on automating a flashing tool..When flashing is started if there is any error in connection it pops's up a error window...(as shown below)

MyApps.PNG

whenever this popup appears i need a msgbox to appear saying "error occured" how can i do this?

Thanks

autoit.PNG

Danyfirex

Hello. You can do something like this.

#include <GUIConstantsEx.au3>
#include <WinAPIEx.au3>

HotKeySet("{ESC}", "_Exit")
Global $hGUI=0
Example()

Func Example()
     $hGUI = GUICreate('DummyGUI') ; Create a Dummy GUI.

GUIRegisterMsg(_WinAPI_RegisterWindowMessage('SHELLHOOK'), 'WM_SHELLHOOK') ; Define a window message and assign to the WM_SHELLHOOK function.
    _WinAPI_RegisterShellHookWindow($hGUI) ; Register the shell hook message to our GUI.

While 1
        Switch GUIGetMsg()
            Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE
                ExitLoop
        EndSwitch
    WEnd
    _WinAPI_DeregisterShellHookWindow($hGUI)
    GUIDelete($hGUI)
EndFunc   ;==>Example

Func WM_SHELLHOOK($hWnd, $iMsg, $wParam, $lParam)
    #forceref $iMsg
    Local $sTitle = ""
    Local $iPID = 0
    Local $sMessageBoxText = ""
    Switch $wParam

Case $HSHELL_WINDOWCREATED
            $sTitle = WinGetTitle($lParam)
            $iPID = WinGetProcess($lParam)
            $sMessageBoxText = ControlGetText($lParam, "","Static2")
            If $sTitle = "dps" Then
;~            ControlClick($lParam,"","Button1");Click automatically In Ok Button
                MsgBox(0, "", "MessageBox Window Detected" & @CRLF & "MessageBox Text: " & $sMessageBoxText)
            EndIf

EndSwitch
EndFunc   ;==>WM_SHELLHOOK

Func _Exit()
    _WinAPI_DeregisterShellHookWindow($hGUI)
    GUIDelete($hGUI)
    Exit
EndFunc   ;==>_Exit

Saludos

• Like 1

Shirdish_chakravarthi

Thanks Dany

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• QaisBsharat
      By QaisBsharat
      Hello, 
      May i know how can i automation qt application?
      Using controlclick not mouse and positions

Thanks
    • nooneclose
      By nooneclose
      Good afternoon, I am in need of some help. I am sure this is a stupid question requiring only one or two lines of code. However, I would greatly appreciate the help I cannot figure this out. I also tried searching for the answer on the internet but no one except me apparently seems to be having a hard time figuring this out and or is asking about it. 
      I simply want to change the "status" of an email from unread to read once I have processed it. My code is over 500 lines and I would like not to clutter this post with it. Assume I have all my includes and connections properly defined and stuff. 
      Here is the bit of code where I am trying to change the email that was used from unread to read:
      Func ChangeEmailStatus() ;******************************************************************************* ; changes the status of an email from unread to Read ;******************************************************************************* Local $iRows = UBound($aItems, $UBOUND_ROWS) MsgBox("", "Number of Unread emails (Before Change)", $iRows) _OL_ItemModify($oOutlook,$aItems[$i][0], Default, "Read=True") MsgBox("", "Array Display 1", $aItems[1][0]) MsgBox("", "Array Display 2", $aItems[2][0]) Local $iRows = UBound($aItems, $UBOUND_ROWS) MsgBox("", "Number of Unread emails (After Change)", $iRows) EndFunc  
    • SharpDressedMan
      By SharpDressedMan
      Hello,
      Is there any way to check for validity of a pointer to a DllStruct ?
      In the above code, a DllStruct is created from an invalid pointer. How to prevent from doing this ?
      local $tStruct = DllStructCreate("int i") DllStructSetData($tStruct, "i", 123) local $pStruct = DllStructGetPtr($tStruct) $tStruct = 0 ; destroy DllStruct ==> $pStruct becomes invalid ; how to check here for validity of $pStruct and prevent from doing the following ? $tStruct = DllStructCreate("int i", $pStruct) ; create DllStruct from invalid pointer... MsgBox(0, @ScriptName, @error) ; displays '0' : invalid pointer is not detected by DllStructCreate() MsgBox(0, @ScriptName, IsDllStruct($tStruct)) ; displays '1' : tStruct is assumed as a valid DllStruct object, which is not Thanks for help
    • nooneclose
      By nooneclose
      I need to send a string of text to this popup and click on the ok button to save it.
      Here is the code I have so far:
      ;Start IE Sleep(7000) $oIE = _IECreate("http://www.google.com") Sleep(500) _IELoadWait($oIE) $hIE = _IEPropertyGet($oIE, "hwnd") ; Get Handle of the IE window Sleep(500) WinSetState($hIE, "", @SW_MAXIMIZE) ;Wait for a browser page load to complete Sleep(3000) _IENavigate($oIE, "https://properURL.com") Sleep(8000) _IELoadWait($oIE) ;Attach to a browser control embedded in another window $oIE = _IEAttach("https://"properURL.com", url") ConsoleWrite('@@ Debug(' & @ScriptLineNumber & ') : $oIE = ' & $oIE & @CRLF & '>Error code: ' & @error & ' Extended code: 0x' & Hex(@extended) & @CRLF) ;### Debug Console Sleep(2000) ;Get the title of the webpage ;Local $wTitle = _IEPropertyGet($oIE, "title") ;MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "Webpage title:", $wTitle) ;Clicks the new button Sleep(3000) _IEAction($nWorkOrderB, "focus") _IEAction($nWorkOrderB, "click") Sleep(5000) ;Store the Element names where the important data will be sent ;Store the long description button Local $wLongDButton = _IEGetObjById($oIE, "m65d795a4-img") ;Store the long Description field id Local $wComments = _IEGetObjById($oIE, "ma6499a9c-rte_iframe") ;Store the ok button id that is in the long description Local $wCommOk = _IEGetObjById($oIE, "m74031266-pb") ;******************************************************************************* ; Send the stored data to the proper field ;******************************************************************************* ;Click the long description button Sleep(300) _IEAction($wLongDButton, "focus") _IEAction($wLongDButton, "click") Sleep(300) ;Sends the Comments Sleep(500) _IEAction($wComments, "focus") _IEAction($wComments, "click") Sleep(500) _IEFormElementSetValue($wComments, "hello darkness my old friend") ;Click the ok button Sleep(500) _IEAction($wCommOk, "focus") _IEAction($wCommOk, "click") Sleep(500)  
      Here is the popup:

• yasha
      By yasha
      i want am trying to select a nimber to run a program and then select where to save the excel result at before hand
      the problem is that it does not save in the folder i want but the folder before any solutions
      #.................
      $sFolder = ""
          ; Create a constant variable in Local scope of the message to display in FileSelectFolder.
          Local Const $sMessage = "Select a folder"
          ; Display an open dialog to select a file.
          $sFileSelectFolder = FileSelectFolder($sMessage, $sFolder)
          If @error Then
              ; Display the error message.
              MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "", "No folder was selected.")
          Else
              ; Display the selected folder.
              MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "", "You chose the following folder:" & @CRLF & $sFileSelectFolder)
          EndIf
      $oExcel = ObjCreate("Excel.Application")                   ; Create an Excel Object
      $oExcel.Visible = 1                                        ; Let Excel show itself
      $oExcel.Workbooks.Open("J:\OPS\OPS_Share\Planners\2 - Weekly Reports\Auto download\"& $YY & $MM & $DD & " ORDER.xls",0)
      $oExcel.ActiveWorkbook.Saveas ( $sFileSelectFolder,""& $YY & $MM & $DD & " ORDER.xlsx", 1)
      $oExcel.ActiveWorkBook.Close
      $oExcel.Quit
      i only want to save it as ddmmyy order inside documents but it saves in libraries as documents ddmmyy order.