Dragonfighter

How can I embed a image used in a GUI inside the compiled EXE?

Dragonfighter

I'm searching for a way to embed a picture that I use in the GUI inside the compiled exe, without have to bring with the exe also the picture. I'm using GUICtrlCreatePic but after I move the compiled exe to another PC the picture disappeare. Thanks in advance for the replies.

Danyfirex

FileInstall. Check Help File.

Saludos

Dragonfighter

Thanks to everyone!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• mar3011
      By mar3011
      hello, I want to set in the inputbox field random key from the keyboard to which the function will be assigned, for example F4 function start notepad ALT + A function start notepad for one function. Thank you for any help.  
    • JuanFelipe
      By JuanFelipe
      Cambiar a español Hello friends, I need help with a problem I have, I want to know if there is any way to update a GUI already running, that is I have a GUI of a certain size and with a button I would like to enlarge it:
      example: $ form1 = GUICreate ("", 200,100,0,0)   When you press the button, the gui increases its size, and actuates the new size.
    • BogdanNicolescu
      By BogdanNicolescu
      While 1 / / / A whole bunch of codes found in help and here: https://www.autoitscript.com/autoit3/docs/ / / / WEnd OR:

HotKeySet("{ESC}", "Terminate") While 1 MouseClick("Right",674,422) MouseClick("Left",673,447) Sleep(2000) / / / A whole bunch of codes found in help and here: https://www.autoitscript.com/autoit3/docs/ / / / MouseClick("Left",675,339) SLeep(3000) WEnd Func Terminate()     Exit 0 EndFunc  
      Sorry if i should't let this here to be found by newbies like me -.-'
    • santoshM
      By santoshM
      Dear friends i am facing a problem , i have created a window in autoit some time it is moving with the mouse curser even if iam not clicking the window 
    • sumanth1980
      By sumanth1980
      Here i am wrote a simple lines to install basic applications but when i clicked on one application/program to install it was working fine but when i cancel the program in the middle to install another program it was not working. I am not an expert in this but i want a solution for this ... Can any one help me on this....
      ORG-1.au3