Nareshm

How To Activate Opened Excel Windows Using CLASS ?

Nareshm

How to Activate Opened Excel Windows Using Class not Tittle, Because Some time opened defferent excel that have different name.

I Tried with

Winactivate ("[CLASS:XLMAIN]")

but not working

water

Why do you want to automate the GUI? More reliable is the Excel UDF that comes with AutoIt. 

• Like 1

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2018-06-01 - Version 1.4.9.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX (2018-01-27 - Version 1.3.3.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2015-04-01 - Version 0.4.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki
PowerPoint (2015-06-06 - Version 0.0.5.0) - Download - General Help & Support

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Ahmed101
      By Ahmed101
      I have more than 12 workbooks opened together, if i wanted to attach to the last workbook opened it will take more than 1 minute !
      Is there any solution for that ?
    • Daniza
      By Daniza
      Hello! where should I start, if I want to have a Progress Bar while waiting for my File to be open, can I use WinWaitActive? Thanks,
    • Evolutionnext
      By Evolutionnext
      I am still a noob and not a programmer, would greatly appreciate your help.

Task:
      Open Excel file with file path and name: C:\Users\GENOBEAUTYPC1\Desktop\ACTIVE BEAUTY LABELS\BeautyMe Label 200ml ACTIVE VERSION.xlsx
      This file path and name is saved in the variable: $sAnswer
      Go to Excel Tab called "formular"
      Go to Cell A1
      Insert the text saved in the variable: $sAnswer2
      ATTENTION!!! This has 2 problems.
      Problem number 1: This text contains special characters that need to be interpreted as raw text. (content is: Gemischt für#30 ml#Mindestens haltbar bis#Maria Wallerstorfer#Anwendung: Täglich 1x morgens auf das gereinigte Gesicht auftragen. Augenkontakt vermeiden.#Über 0 C° und unter 25 C° lagern.#Lot:N8A1028/D30/V2.1#Genome Plus GmbH#Georg-Wrede-St. 13, D-83395 Freilassing#GEN SERUM#DAY)
      Problem number 2: This textis longer than 255 characters.

Can anyone help me?

I try to do it really primitively by opening the excel, waiting until it is open, clicking where the tab is, clicking where the cell is and inserting the content of the variable, but I am stuck at the point where I am limited by 255 characters.

; Opening the right excel FileChangeDir
                  tooltip("File exists and is called:"&$sAnswer ,300,300)
                  ShellExecute($sAnswer ,"" ,"" ,"" , @SW_MAXIMIZE)
                  sleep(7000)

tooltip("Now lets insert the right content into the excel",300,300)
                  MouseClick("left",226,1004)
                  MouseClick("left",52,179)
                  sleep(500)
                  Send("A1")
                  sleep(500)
                  send("{enter}")
                              tooltip("inserting label content",300,300)
                  sleep(500)
                  Send($sAnswer2,  1)
                                          tooltip("inserting INCIS",300,300)
                  sleep(5000)
                  Send($sAnswer3, 1)
                  sleep(5000)

• AzgarD
      By AzgarD
      Hi guys. I know this is a newbie topic, very newbie, but i've read a lot of stuff and still don't get it. I just need to copy something from Excel cell, paste this in other program, copy something in this program and paste in other Excel cell. Something like...
      Copy A2 Use some WindowActivate and MouseMove stuff and CTRL+C (not a problem) Go back to the Excel sheet Paste that content in C2 Then Copy A3 Use some WindowActivate and MouseMove stuff and CTRL+C (not a problem) Go back to the Excel sheet Paste that content in C3 ... And it goes on The problem is, how can i "communicate" with Excel and do this row change? Like A2 to C2 and A3 to C3 ... In a efficient way that can be done like hundreds of times.
      Very newbie question but still not understanding this.

Ty guys.
    • Gowrisankar
      By Gowrisankar
      Dear members of the forum,
      I need to open excel files that may or may not need a password and finally move the files that needs password to manual queue.
      Is there a fastest way to do this?

PS: I have a huge respect for the rules of this forum. I am not asking assistance to override any security measure. I just need to segregate the files that needs passwords.