Hy to all, 

I am really Sorry to come up with this question but i can't seem to solve the Problem.

Its quite easy, I have been using RegNumKey for Years, but i seemed to lose track of something.

For $ZaehlerLocal = 1 to 1200
      $RegKey = RegEnumKey("HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall", $ZaehlerLocal)
      If @error <> 0 then ExitLoop
      $RegKey2=RegRead("HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\"&$RegKey,"DisplayName")
      $RegKey3=RegRead("HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\"&$RegKey,"UninstallString")
      $RegKey4=RegRead("HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\"&$RegKey,"QuietUninstallString")

if StringInStr($RegKey,"_Office15")==0 and StringInStr($RegKey2,"(German) 2013")==0 and StringInStr($RegKey,".KB")==0 and StringInStr($RegKey2,"Security update")==0 and StringInStr($RegKey2,"Framework")==0 Then
        FileWrite($FileHandleLocal,$RegKey&";")
        FileWrite($FileHandleLocal,$RegKey2&";")
        FileWrite($FileHandleLocal,$RegKey3&";")
        FileWriteline($FileHandleLocal,$RegKey4&";")
     EndIf
   Next

Ive been using this to get all uninstall Strings from the Registry but for some reason, this doesn't work anymore. 

I get some keys but not all, nore does it start with the first registry.

As you can see in the picture, the Registry starts with {13DA9C7C-EBFB-40D0-94A1-55B42883DF21}

but RegNumKey starts with Adressbook.

Any Ideas what I am doing wrong? I tried HKLM64 instead as well, but with same result.

Again sorry to bother, but i can't Find the mistake.

2018_01_25_09_14_33_Registrierungs_Editor.png

You could try:

#include <Array.au3>

Global $aUninstall[1][5]

_RegReadUninstall("HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall")
_RegReadUninstall("HKLM64\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall")

_ArraySort($aUninstall, 0, 1, 0, 1)
_ArrayDisplay($aUninstall)

Func _RegReadUninstall($sRegHive = "HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall")
    $i = 1
    While 1
        $sRegKey = RegEnumKey($sRegHive, $i)
            If @error Then ExitLoop
        _ArrayAdd($aUninstall, $sRegHive & '|' & $sRegKey & '|' & RegRead($sRegHive & "\" & $sRegKey, "DisplayName") & "|" & RegRead($sRegHive & "\" & $sRegKey, "UninstallString") & '|' & RegRead($sRegHive & "\" & $sRegKey, "QuietUninstallString"))
        $i += 1
    WEnd
    $aUninstall[0][0] = UBound($aUninstall) - 1
EndFunc

Edited by Subz
Forgot to add ArraySort

4 minutes ago, Subz said:

You could try:

#include <Array.au3>

Global $aUninstall[1][5]

_RegReadUninstall("HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall")
_RegReadUninstall("HKLM64\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall")

_ArrayDisplay($aUninstall)

Func _RegReadUninstall($sRegHive = "HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall")
    $i = 1
    While 1
        $sRegKey = RegEnumKey($sRegHive, $i)
            If @error Then ExitLoop
        _ArrayAdd($aUninstall, $sRegHive & '|' & $sRegKey & '|' & RegRead($sRegHive & "\" & $sRegKey, "DisplayName") & "|" & RegRead($sRegHive & "\" & $sRegKey, "UninstallString") & '|' & RegRead($sRegHive & "\" & $sRegKey, "QuietUninstallString"))
        $i += 1
    WEnd
    $aUninstall[0][0] = UBound($aUninstall) - 1
EndFunc

Hy, this is nice way to get thinks sorted, but basicly does the same, that my script does. And unfortunatly leaves out the needed keys as well. 

:-(

1 hour ago, Subz said:

It actually captures those keys they're just added to the bottom, once you sort the array they'll all appear at the top.

I saved the Array to a file, but the Keys were not in that file, nor were the in the Array. For some reason, its not posible to find this key via regnumkey. 

• Moderators

@nitron that is why I typically use WMI:

Local $oWMI = ObjGet("winmgmts:{impersonationLevel=impersonate}!\\.\root\cimv2")
    If IsObj($oWMI) Then
        $aSystem = $oWMI.ExecQuery("Select * from Win32_Product")
            For $oApp In $aSystem
                ConsoleWrite("Application: " & $oApp.Name & " Version: " & $oApp.Version & @CRLF)
            Next
    Else
        ConsoleWrite("Unable to connect to WMI" & @CRLF)
    EndIf

People with debate WMI vs. Registry; neither is perfect, and WMI can run a little slowly, but I find it less of a headache.

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

How to get your question answered on this forum!

5 minutes ago, Subz said:

Strange it works for me, I get 700 keys from both HKLM and HKLM64 and can verify thats the correct number of subkeys, maybe you require #RequireAdmin at the top of your script.

I do understand that it is hard to get, but for some reason its wont Work on 400 pc any more. 

Edited by nitron
But thanks for your try! I apreachate it

9 minutes ago, JLogan3o13 said:

Local $oWMI = ObjGet("winmgmts:{impersonationLevel=impersonate}!\\.\root\cimv2")
    If IsObj($oWMI) Then
            For $oApp In $aSystem
                ConsoleWrite("Application: " & $oApp.Name & " Version: " & $oApp.Version & @CRLF)
            Next
    Else
    EndIf

People with debate WMI vs. Registry; neither is perfect, and WMI can run a little slowly, but I find it less of a headache.

Thanks, that works Fine!!! I still have to retrive the unsinstall key from registry, but at leas all Programs are found!

Thanks

I get those entries if i use:

_RegReadUninstall('HKLM\SOFTWARE\WOW6432Node\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall')

Spoiler

Renamer - Rename files and folders, remove portions of text from the filename etc.

GPO Tool - Export/Import Group policy settings.

MirrorDir - Synchronize/Backup/Mirror Folders

BeatsPlayer - Music player.

Params Tool - Right click an exe to see it's parameters or execute them.

String Trigger - Triggers pasting text or applications or internet links on specific strings.

Inconspicuous - Hide files in plain sight, not fully encrypted.

Regedit Control - Registry browsing history, quickly jump into any saved key.

Time4Shutdown - Write the time for shutdown in minutes.

Power Profiles Tool - Set a profile as active, delete, duplicate, export and import.

Finished Task Shutdown - Shuts down pc when specified window/Wndl/process closes.

NetworkSpeedShutdown - Shuts down pc if download speed goes under "X" Kb/s.

IUIAutomation - Topic with framework and examples

Au3Record.exe

On 25.1.2018 at 1:38 PM, JLogan3o13 said:

If IsObj($oWMI) Then
            For $oApp In $aSystem
            Next
    Else
    EndIf

One more remark. With WMI i got all Software entries. But, it just worked with Adminrights. The Second it was run in normal account, it dropped the other Software parts as well. I now use Powershell. witch doesn't seem to care, what account you use.

@nitron did you try what i suggested? what do you get? You see, i have all permissions, but only get all entries when i run it with that registry path.

Spoiler

Renamer - Rename files and folders, remove portions of text from the filename etc.

GPO Tool - Export/Import Group policy settings.

MirrorDir - Synchronize/Backup/Mirror Folders

BeatsPlayer - Music player.

Params Tool - Right click an exe to see it's parameters or execute them.

String Trigger - Triggers pasting text or applications or internet links on specific strings.

Inconspicuous - Hide files in plain sight, not fully encrypted.

Regedit Control - Registry browsing history, quickly jump into any saved key.

Time4Shutdown - Write the time for shutdown in minutes.

Power Profiles Tool - Set a profile as active, delete, duplicate, export and import.

Finished Task Shutdown - Shuts down pc when specified window/Wndl/process closes.

NetworkSpeedShutdown - Shuts down pc if download speed goes under "X" Kb/s.

IUIAutomation - Topic with framework and examples

Au3Record.exe

On 1.2.2018 at 8:42 PM, careca said:

@nitron did you try what i suggested? what do you get? You see, i have all permissions, but only get all entries when i run it with that registry path.

Yes, I did. For some Reason only a few key are collected. I tried wow64... etc... I tried HKLM64... i tried it i all difrent variations. For some reason, any reg key above Adressbook is ignored. I do it with Powershell now. at least that works, even though i don't like mixinig scripts.