cheesestain

OutlookEX UDF & _OL_ItemFind

cheesestain

I'm having a problem with the way _OL_ItemFind is storing the body of an email in the array.

When I view the part of the array that contains the body of the email on my computer it shows URL's as <http://url>.  However, when my coworker is using the same script the array displays the same email with URL as: HYPERLINK "http://url"

This is how i'm using _OL_ItemFind

Global $dItems = _OL_ItemFind($oOutlook, $Mailbox, $olMail, "", "Subject", "NonEMM", "Subject,Body,EntryID,ReceivedTime", "[ReceivedTime]")
Global $dlink = _StringBetween($dItems[1][1], ".txt <", ">")

water

What's the format of the mail item: Text, HTML or RTF?

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (2018-06-01 - Version 1.4.9.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX (NEW 2018-09-01 - Version 1.3.4.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
PowerPoint (2017-06-06 - Version 0.0.5.0) - Download - General Help & Support
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:

ADO - Wiki

cheesestain

I checked on both my computer and my coworkers.  When the email is opened in outlook the title of the window has (HTML).  Also the URL in the body has a clickable hyperlink.

water

Do you run the same version of Outlook?
Do you run the same version of WIndows?

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (2018-06-01 - Version 1.4.9.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX (NEW 2018-09-01 - Version 1.3.4.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:

ADO - Wiki

cheesestain

I'd have to double check, but at a glance it does appear that we both have Windows 7 with Outlook 2013.

water

When the format is HTML then you should retrieve the HTMLBody property: https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/VBA/Outlook-VBA/articles/mailitem-htmlbody-property-outlook

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:

ADO - Wiki