Need a help to read/detect specific hypertext on website & click Enter

Bundle of Thanks to Autoit Help-Forum as it had helped me to create my script from scratch since last three weeks (i am fresher to Autoit Scripting).

I had shared the screenshot of website, i am using TAB key to switch to product-name and open new tab to copy my specific data after closing that tab when i came back to this shared-screen, i use TAB key to switch to another product (3 TABS are working fine) but in some cases 2 or 3 tabs are required to switch to product-name (hypertext).

I need expert suggestion to read or detect the hypertext & press my required key. (Kindly note that href values are changing from product to product). I tried with text-color but it is also not helpful.

Internet Explorer or Chrome both acceptable, i need to figure the solution.

Thanks again.

Capture.PNG

13 hours ago, Nine said:

I would probably use _IETagNameGetCollection ($oIE, "a"). Then for each tag, get the innertext.  Look help file, and example of the function.

can you help to create my code to my shared website, kindly help as from autoit-help is giving only message-box for the typertext

@Imranimi
We can't do anything for you because:
1) we can't reproduce the automation of your script, since you didn't post your website;
2) you already have everything you need; just adapt the code to your needs;
3) this is not a forum where users spoons the code for you, as it is stated in the Forum Etiquette :)

Edited by FrancescoDiMuro

Click here to see my signature:

Spoiler

ALWAYS GOOD TO READ:

@FrancescoDiMuro Thanks for your bold response, i had read all the rules before asking for help but i noticed from the history of this forum that people are helping with specific code also & as i mentioned earlier my level in Autoit & code mentioned in Autoit-help didn't helps me that how could i use  _IETagNameGetCollection ($oIE, "a") or _IEClickLinkByText() .

I am little bit confused & that's why i raised my first ever request after tired of doing every effort from my end. Thanks

If PixelGetColor = 0xEEEEEE Then
        Sleep(1500)
        ;Hot-Key to Mouse Right-Click from Keyboard
        Send("+{F10}")
        Sleep(1500)

; Scroll down 1 time
        Send("{down 1}")

; select the option
        Sleep(1500)
        Send("{Enter}")

Else

Sleep(1500)
        Send("{TAB}")
        Sleep(1000)

;Hot-Key to Mouse Right-Click from Keyboard
        Send("+{F10}")
        Sleep(1000)

; Scroll down 1 time
        Send("{down 1}")

; select the option
        Sleep(1000)
        Send("{Enter}")

EndIf

The above code is for Chrome which i used previously but for IE, i am trying to create script in IE.

as i mentioned in my first post that text-color didn't worked for me then i started my code for IE (i came to know that script functions are much more easier for IE)

@Imranimi
I am not taking joke of you, but you are not showing any effort you did put in using what three different users are suggesting you since you started this thread, so...

The Help file is full of commented samples...
What would you gain to have something that you don't understand (and don't want to understand)? Nothing.
What you're asking for hours, IS ALREADY in the Help file, but you are too lazy to copy-paste some code.
Good luck with your script :)

Edited by FrancescoDiMuro

Spoiler

ALWAYS GOOD TO READ:

• Developers

OK, Kindergarten Cop is going to interfere here:

@FrancescoDiMuro , Please stop posting when you don't get the answers to your queries instead of this line of answers as it leads nowhere!

@Imranimi , You have elected to be vague so it is somewhat logica you get these questions. When you are really serious and you want serious help, YOU will have to post something that demonstrates your issue so people can actually help. Reporting posts isn't going to get you anywhere when these responses are somewhat self inflicted.

I hope I made myself clear as the next time you both will get some time on the naughty spot!

Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

2 minutes ago, Jos said:

Please stop posting when you don't get the answers to your queries instead of this line of answers as it leads nowhere!

Yes Jos, I sometimes forget that people are lazy and are blind, but the fisherman keep saying "Try to show him the right way to learn something instead of keep asking for some code ffs".
Next time I'll dgaf :)

Spoiler

ALWAYS GOOD TO READ: