CryptoNG UDF - Cryptography API: Next Gen

TheXman

18 hours ago, TheXman said:

With the original example that I provided, the detailed description of the differences between that original example and what's actually needed to decrypt the file that you DM'd me, and the 3 lines showing exactly how I parsed the information needed to decrypt your file, if you still aren't able to decrypt that file, then you obviously aren't using my examples and the information that I provided.  You must be doing your own thing.  If you are still having a problem decrypting that file, and you still want to be able to decrypt the file, then you need to show the script that you are using and ask for help identifying why it is not producing the expected results.  Showing little snippets of your script is not very helpful in trying to determine why the whole script is not producing the correct results.

Sorry for the confusion.

The Code that you provided is working flawlessly...

the code snippet that i provided earlier still has problem after 33 and 65 changes in particular

the functions of cryptoNG are Working flawlessly and I m able to decrypt the file successfully.

Thanks once again for the help ,also for explaining and supporting ;and sorry for the trouble that i created ...

You're welcome. 

I'm glad that you were able to develop a working decryption script for your JSON files.  :graduated:

7 minutes ago, TheXman said:

You're welcome. 

I'm glad that you were able to develop a working decryption script for your JSON files.  :graduated:

I'm also satisfied that i could do it.

also due to better understanding of autoit rather than javascript. I could also make the port of the same code for PHP

Here Goes the code

<?php
$data=file_get_contents('abc.json')
$xiv=substr($data,0,32);
$xsalt=substr($data,32,32);
$data64=substr($data,64);
$data65=base64_encode($data64);
$xiv=hex2bin($xiv);
$xsalt1=hex2bin($xsalt);
$derivedkey = openssl_pbkdf2($sPassword, $xsalt1, 32, 1000, 'sha256');
$decodeddata= openssl_decrypt($data64,'aes-256-cbc',$derivedkey,OPENSSL_ZERO_PADDING ,$xiv)
return $decodeddata
  ?>

Much thanks @TheXman

• 1 month later...

A detailed description of the RSA functions can be found in the help file that is included with the UDF (CryptoNG Help.chm).  Look in the "Asymmetric Encryption/Decryption Functions" section under the "Function Reference".   Also, there are examples of how to implement those functions in the included examples file (CryptoNG_Examples.au3).  In that examples file, there is an example of how to create a public/private key pair (create_legacy_rsa_key_pair_example) and there is an example of how to implement the RSA encryption and decryption functions using the generated key pair (rsa_public_private_key_encrypt_decrypt_data_example).

6 hours ago, z75885446 said:

Please tell me how this rsa encryption implements public key to decrypt encrypted content.

The public key is not used to decrypt encrypted content.  The public key is used to encrypt data.  The private key is used to decrypt data.

Edited by TheXman

11 hours ago, TheXman said:

The public key is not used to decrypt encrypted content.  The public key is used to encrypt data.  The private key is used to decrypt data.

Unless you are verifying signed data.  In that case the sender encrypts with their private key, and the recipient uses the sender's public key to decrypt. ;)

Signing and signature verification are totally different subjects than encryption and decryption.  Neither I nor the poster mentioned anything about signing or signature verification. ;)

Thanks for your input though.

Edited by TheXman

Excuse me, does anyone know how to do this? I don't think private key encryption is safe for clients. It is easy to analyze the public key information through the private key. The receiver uses the sender's public key to decrypt. That's exactly what I want to know,

It appears that you want to know about RSA cryptography in general, not about anything specific to the CryptoNG UDF.  Learning about Cryptography is not the purpose of this topic.  This topic is for questions, comments, or concerns related to the UDF itself.  If you want to learn about cryptography, then go read a book or find some articles on the web.

What's New in Version v2.0.0

• Added new RSA signing functions:
    • CryptoNG_RSA_SignHash
    • CryptoNG_RSA_VerifySignature
  • Updated the supplied CryptoNG calltips and userudfs files to include the new RSA Signing and Signature Verification functions.

• Added RSA Signing and Signature Verification examples to the CryptoNG examples file.

• Added RSA Signing and Signature Verification functions to the CryptoNG UDF help file.

• Added a few new constants

• Misc function header corrections & modifications

Yes, you were the 1000th download!

I think it's pretty awesome that the author of the CodeScannerCrypter Bundle, which is one of the most prolific implementers of the CryptoNG UDF that I know of, was the one to actually help me achieve that milestone.

Thanks @RTFC!

:thumbsup:

Edited by TheXman

What's New in Version v2.1.0

• Added new ECDSA signing functions:
    • CryptoNG_ECDSA_CreateKeyPair
    • CryptoNG_ECDSA_SignHash
    • CryptoNG_ECDSA_VerifySignature

• Added ECDSA Signing and Signature Verification examples to the CryptoNG examples file.
    • create_ecdsa_key_pair_example()
    • ecdsa_sign_and_verify_example()

• Updated the supplied CryptoNG calltips and userudfs files to include the new ECDSA Signing and Signature Verification functions.

• Added the new ECDSA Signing and Signature Verification functions to the CryptoNG UDF Help File.

• Added new constants to support ECDSA signing functions.

• Misc function header corrections & modifications.

• Misc Help File corrections & modifications.

• Moved the version history log from the UDF to an external file (Version History.txt).