Autoclicker Problem

samba53

Hello, 
i'm a beginner and want to write a script that analyzes the pixel color and if it's red, then left click in the right box. If it is blue, no left click should be done. 
I managed to get at least the first row to be analyzed, but I don't know what to do now. Unfortunately it only recognizes the HEX code for the color black "000000" and not for red "E90E0E". Also I do not know how to insert the other rows. Can you help me with that?

This is my code:

HotKeySet ("{UP}", "_start")
HotKeySet ("{DOWN}", "_pause")
HotKeySet ("{END}", "_exit")

Global $go = 0

Func _start()
   $go = 1
EndFunc
Func _pause()
   $go = 0
EndFunc
Func _exit()
   Exit
EndFunc

Func _search()
   $pos = PixelSearch ( 701, 373, 790, 451, 000000, 1)
   If IsArray ( $pos) Then
   MouseClick( "left" , 965, 411, 1, 1 )
   Else
   Sleep (1)
   EndIf
EndFunc

While 1
   If $go = 1 Then
   _search()
   Else
   Sleep (10)
   EndIf
WEnd

Unasdasdasbenannt.png

Welcome to AutoIt and the forum!

PixelSearch and MouseClick are not the most reliable ways to automate an application. They depend on Screen size/resolution, Window position etc.
There are better ways e.g. by using Control* functions.

Which program do you try to automate?

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2022-02-19 - Version 1.6.1.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
OutlookEX (2021-11-16 - Version 1.7.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX_GUI (2021-04-13 - Version 1.4.0.0) - Download
Outlook Tools (2019-07-22 - Version 0.6.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki
PowerPoint (2021-08-31 - Version 1.5.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
Task Scheduler (NEW 2022-07-28 - Version 1.6.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki

Standard UDFs:
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki
WebDriver - Wiki

• Moderators

We don't close topics, @samba53; if you would like you can Edit the first posts and put [Solved] in front of the title. It is also useful to post what you did to resolve the issue as it may help someone in the future experiencing a similar issue.

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

How to get your question answered on this forum!