SMF - The fastest duplicate files finder... [Updated 2023-Jun-03]

KaFu

Ahhh, could reproduce on the fifth re-try :(, seems to be that the data-directory is sometimes not created fast enough to capture the fileinstalls. Additionally when installing to a HDD root there is a trailling "\" after the drive-letter... Added some checks and re-upload the files... pls re-test :mellow:...

Yes, works now.

I expect the whole system to be fully operational within 15 sec max from "welcome screen".

SMF tend to take around 10 sec for initialization. I just hate that even though I know you payed attention to that stuff.

Other than that, it's very nice.

...wait, I already said that

♡♡♡

eMyvnE

SMF tend to take around 10 sec for initialization. I just hate that even though I know you payed attention to that stuff.

Only on first start / install :lol:, on succeeding runs it checks for files existence and proceeds... additionally that's the reason why it minimizes to tray on ESC and offers the possibility to start with windows :(...

Other than that, it's very nice.

...wait, I already said that

Really :mellow:?

• 1 month later...

Changelog v1.1.3.9 > v1.1.7.2

• Updated SMF to AutoIt 3.3.6.0
  • Updated MediaInfo DLL to version 0.7.30
  • Updated to SQLite DLL to version 3.6.23
  • Updated TrID Definitions to version 2010/Mar/16

• GUI design tweaked: Now forces default Font used
  • Updated Report Design, added new custom icons to contextmenu
  • Optimized SMF.exe filesize by compressing it and containing dlls with UPX

• Added "Cut & Copy to clipboard" functionality to report
  • Exporting data from the main GUI can now be done by pre-selecting columns
  • Added "Scanspeed" stat to search progress
  • Added option to Set and Retrive Default Info selection
  • Added "File First" and "File Last" search result. Theses are the max. or min. values of the Created, Modified or Accessed filetimes
  • Added a pre-Filter for "File First" and "File Last"
  • Added option to select max. directory recursion depth
  • Added option to limit max. number of returned results, search will cancel if limit is hit. Due to recursion might produce some few additional records
  • Added hint if files to delete are read-only
  • Added "Encoding (Fast)" and "Encoding (Full)" search result. Full will check the entire file for UTF8 sequences, fast will check only first part of file for UTF8 sequences
  • Added "Shortcut Details" search result

• Improved report responsivness
  • Rewrote Recycle, Delete and Erase functions in Report

• Bug fix: FileSlider Type Text was not displayed correctly
  • Bug fix: File_Type, returned null on search
  • Bug fix: Associated_exe, returned null on search
  • Bug fix: BinaryType, returned all no executable files as Dll32. Function does not seem to detect Dlls correctly, Dll analysis skiped for now. Dlls are detected as none-executables too.
  • Corrected an error in the pre-"Filter by Extension"
  • Fixed an error in the MediaInfo search. MediaInfo search on directories always returned an error (8 columns, 9 values)
  • Fixed another error in the reports Set FileTime and Attribute functions

Source and Executable are available... as always... at

http://www.funk.eu

Best Regards

Thought you'd like to know that the recent AutoIt has Hashing UDFs included _Crypt_HashFile, etc.

Thanks, but imho the ASM MD5,SHA1,CRC32,RC4,BASE64,XXTEA machine code version UDF by ward is a little bit faster and more flexible, as I hash only small parts of a file for duplicate search (standard 8kb beginning + 8kb middle + 8 kb end).

...and holy crap 15,000 lines for your main script, that's a lot of code. thanks for sharing.

I fear it's just a little :( un-readable if you're not the author :). Before compiling I run the script through Obfuscator to strip unused vars and funcs, and final script has currently 18.433 lines...

Just saw that you've already replied a year and a half ago, just for fun compare the release 0.2.1 to to most recent :)...

• 3 months later...

• 2 months later...

Window Sp3 + AutoIt 3.3.6.1

source compilation Error :

- Iteration 1 Strip Functions result: Output 30005 lines and stripped 14753 lines

- Iteration 2 Strip Variables result: Output 26945 lines and stripped 2911 lines

- Iteration 3 Strip Variables result: Output 26894 lines and stripped 51 lines

- Iteration 4 Strip Variables result: Output 26892 lines and stripped 2 lines

- Iteration 5 Start the actual Obfuscation.

-### Obfuscation Error: Found DllCallbackRegister() statement using unsolvable Func, which will/could lead to problems running your obfuscated script.

>### current Func: _GetDesktopHandle

C:\DOCUME~1\ADMINI~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\OBsEA.tmp(21,1) Warning for line:Local $hCBReg = DllCallbackRegister("_GetDesktopHandle_EnumChildWinProc", "hwnd", "hwnd;lparam")

-### Obfuscation Error: Found Call() statement using unsolvable Func, which will/could lead to problems running your obfuscated script.

>### current Func: _SQLite_Startup

C:\DOCUME~1\ADMINI~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\OBsEA.tmp(2595,1) Warning for line:Local $vInlineVersion = Call('__SQLite_Inline_Version')

-### Obfuscation Error: Found Call() statement using unsolvable Func, which will/could lead to problems running your obfuscated script.

>### current Func: _SQLite_GetTable2d

C:\DOCUME~1\ADMINI~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\OBsEA.tmp(2893,1) Warning for line:$iCbRval = Call($sCallBack, $aDataRow)

-### Obfuscation Error: Found ObjEvent() statement using unsolvable Func, which will/could lead to problems running your obfuscated script.

>### current Func: __IEInternalErrorHandlerDeRegister

C:\DOCUME~1\ADMINI~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\OBsEA.tmp(5353,1) Warning for line:$oIEErrorHandler = ObjEvent("AutoIt.Error", $sIEUserErrorHandler)

-#############################################################################################

-#### Obfuscator Found 4 Error(s)!!!! This means your script could have problems running properly. ####

-#############################################################################################

+> Source 89850 lines 4583365 Characters.

+> Stripped 17717 Func/Var lines and 44329 comment lines, Total 3161869 Characters.

+> Saved 69% lines 68% Characters.

+> Obfuscator v1.0.28.7 finished obfuscating 26892 lines, created:E:\AutoIt相关\搜索文件\SMF_v1_3.source\SMF__Main_v1_3_Obfuscated.au3

Row)

Hi, thanks for the feedback :graduated:. The errors are triggered by "#Obfuscator_Parameters=/sf /sv /om /cs=0 /cn=0". The first two are not real errors, DllCallbackRegister() and Call() would not work with variable function names, but in this case the function names are fixed. The third Call() error in _SQLite_GetTable2d() has no impact, as I don't use that function (I'm not quite sure though why it is not stripped... oh, I see, _SQLite_GetTable2d() is added in #Obfuscator_Ignore_Funcs=, I'll delete it there and the error should not come up any more). Last error, __IEInternalErrorHandlerDeRegister() is only called on program exit, so it's not a problem because the program closes anyhow and the ErrorHandler is deregistered automatically :(... so overall the program works fine with theses messages, as they do not have influence on the program itself.

Hi, thanks for the feedback :graduated:. The errors are triggered by "#Obfuscator_Parameters=/sf /sv /om /cs=0 /cn=0". The first two are not real errors, DllCallbackRegister() and Call() would not work with variable function names, but in this case the function names are fixed. The third Call() error in _SQLite_GetTable2d() has no impact, as I don't use that function (I'm not quite sure though why it is not stripped... oh, I see, _SQLite_GetTable2d() is added in #Obfuscator_Ignore_Funcs=, I'll delete it there and the error should not come up any more). Last error, __IEInternalErrorHandlerDeRegister() is only called on program exit, so it's not a problem because the program closes anyhow and the ErrorHandler is deregistered automatically :(... so overall the program works fine with theses messages, as they do not have influence on the program itself.

thank you!

• 3 months later...

Its pretty impressive! I love the System Info that is exported to a HTML File. Thanks.

UDF List:

_AdapterConnections()_AlwaysRun()_AppMon()_AppMonEx()_ArrayFilter/_ArrayReduce_BinaryBin()_CheckMsgBox()_CmdLineRaw()_ContextMenu()_ConvertLHWebColor()/_ConvertSHWebColor()_DesktopDimensions()_DisplayPassword()_DotNet_Load()/_DotNet_Unload()_Fibonacci()_FileCompare()_FileCompareContents()_FileNameByHandle()_FilePrefix/SRE()_FindInFile()_GetBackgroundColor()/_SetBackgroundColor()_GetConrolID()_GetCtrlClass()_GetDirectoryFormat()_GetDriveMediaType()_GetFilename()/_GetFilenameExt()_GetHardwareID()_GetIP()_GetIP_Country()_GetOSLanguage()_GetSavedSource()_GetStringSize()_GetSystemPaths()_GetURLImage()_GIFImage()_GoogleWeather()_GUICtrlCreateGroup()_GUICtrlListBox_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_SaveCSV()_GUICtrlListView_SaveHTML()_GUICtrlListView_SaveTxt()_GUICtrlListView_SaveXML()_GUICtrlMenu_Recent()_GUICtrlMenu_SetItemImage()_GUICtrlTreeView_CreateArray()_GUIDisable()_GUIImageList_SetIconFromHandle()_GUIRegisterMsg()_GUISetIcon()_Icon_Clear()/_Icon_Set()_IdleTime()_InetGet()_InetGetGUI()_InetGetProgress()_IPDetails()_IsFileOlder()_IsGUID()_IsHex()_IsPalindrome()_IsRegKey()_IsStringRegExp()_IsSystemDrive()_IsUPX()_IsValidType()_IsWebColor()_Language()_Log()_MicrosoftInternetConnectivity()_MSDNDataType()_PathFull/GetRelative/Split()_PathSplitEx()_PrintFromArray()_ProgressSetMarquee()_ReDim()_RockPaperScissors()/_RockPaperScissorsLizardSpock()_ScrollingCredits_SelfDelete()_SelfRename()_SelfUpdate()_SendTo()_ShellAll()_ShellFile()_ShellFolder()_SingletonHWID()_SingletonPID()_Startup()_StringCompact()_StringIsValid()_StringRegExpMetaCharacters()_StringReplaceWholeWord()_StringStripChars()_Temperature()_TrialPeriod()_UKToUSDate()/_USToUKDate()_WinAPI_Create_CTL_CODE()_WinAPI_CreateGUID()_WMIDateStringToDate()/_DateToWMIDateString()Au3 script parsingAutoIt SearchAutoIt3 PortableAutoIt3WrapperToPragmaAutoItWinGetTitle()/AutoItWinSetTitle()CodingDirToHTML5FileInstallrFileReadLastChars()GeoIP databaseGUI - Only Close ButtonGUI ExamplesGUICtrlDeleteImage()GUICtrlGetBkColor()GUICtrlGetStyle()GUIEventsGUIGetBkColor()Int_Parse() & Int_TryParse()IsISBN()LockFile()Mapping CtrlIDsOOP in AutoItParseHeadersToSciTE()PasswordValidPasteBinPosts Per DayPreExpandProtect GlobalsQueue()Resource UpdateResourcesExSciTE JumpSettings INISHELLHOOKShunting-YardSignature CreatorStack()Stopwatch()StringAddLF()/StringStripLF()StringEOLToCRLF()VSCROLLWM_COPYDATAMore Examples...

Updated: 22/04/2018

• KaFu changed the title to SMF - The fastest duplicate files finder... [Updated 2023-Jun-03]