hi,possible to resize edit or input

hello, my first post i've wondering if there is way to make control like edit that can be resize inside window. example: edit is inside child window and if take the corners of window and resize the edit will reisize with it. anyone know if there example scripts like this that would be great help.

hello, my first post i've wondering if there is way to make control like edit that can be resize inside window. example: edit is inside child window and if take the corners of window and resize the edit will reisize with it. anyone know if there example scripts like this that would be great help.

AutoIt Help File => $WS_SIZEBOX

thanks you. i entered that into my code and it correctly re-sizes the edit control but not the window. code below to help identify my problem

; Code ;
; Created by coder09 ;

#include <GuiConstantsEx.au3>
#include <GuiEdit.au3>
#include <WindowsConstants.au3>

Global $lastdragIP = -1
Dim $hInput_GUI[50], $Input[50]

$hGUI = GUICreate("Re-size edit control", 300, 200)

$button = GUICtrlCreateButton("", 50, 50, 50, 20)

GUISetState()

While 1
    $msg = GUIGetMsg()
    Switch $msg
        Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE
            ExitLoop
        Case $button
                If $lastdragIP < 49 Then
                    $lastdragIP += 1
                    createNextdragIP($lastdragIP)
                EndIf
    EndSwitch
WEnd

Func createNextdragIP($nw)
    $start = WinGetPos($hgui)
    $hInput_GUI[$nw] = GUICreate("", 120, 22, 100, 100, $WS_POPUP, $WS_EX_TOOLWINDOW)
    GUICtrlSetStyle(-1, $WS_SIZEBOX)
    $Input[$nw] = GUICtrlCreateEdit("", 0, 0, 120, 22, BitOR($ES_AUTOVSCROLL, $ES_AUTOHSCROLL, $ES_WANTRETURN))
    GUICtrlSetStyle(-1, $WS_SIZEBOX)
    GUISetState()    
EndFunc

thanks you. i entered that into my code and it correctly re-sizes the edit control but not the window. code below to help identify my problem

$hInput_GUI[$nw] = GUICreate("", 120, 22, 100, 100, BitOR($WS_POPUP, $WS_SIZEBOX), $WS_EX_TOOLWINDOW)
$Input[$nw] = GUICtrlCreateEdit("", 0, 0, 120, 22, BitOR($ES_AUTOVSCROLL, $ES_AUTOHSCROLL, $ES_WANTRETURN, $WS_VSCROLL, $WS_HSCROLL))
GUICtrlSetResizing(-1, $GUI_DOCKAUTO)

Also, your code will not work correctly. You must arrange your own loop for createNextdragIP().

^_^

Edited by Yashied

yes thank you ive understand how remove scrollbars

$hInput_GUI[$nw] = GUICreate("", 120, 22, 100, 100, BitOR($WS_POPUP, $WS_SIZEBOX), $WS_EX_TOOLWINDOW)
$Input[$nw] = GUICtrlCreateEdit("", 0, 0, 120, 22, BitOR($ES_AUTOVSCROLL, $ES_AUTOHSCROLL, $ES_WANTRETURN, $WS_VSCROLL, $WS_HSCROLL))
GUICtrlSetResizing(-1, $GUI_DOCKAUTO)

take out $WS_VSCROLL, $WS_HSCROLL