Sign in to follow this  
nht3004

Auto Update

nht3004

Hi every body,

I've posted a autoupdate program but I think it was not good with many limitations and easy to crash an error(It seems like useless) 'cause I was very new to autoit then.

Now I'd like to officially introduce my first program, it was almost different and better. Here are some screen shoots:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Functions :

+Friendly interface

+Multiple file update and self-update supported ( If you want self-update, do not delete file Installer.exe)

+Progress bar

+Easier in configuring with .INI FILE TYPE

+Web embed for the better your-own-style

Now you can keep your program up to date with simply configuring file config.au3:

$linkCheckUpdateInfo //Where your update info is stored ( By .ini file)

$severOfUpdates //It is merely a sever to show people :)

$fileRunAfterUpdates //Like its name

And here is .ini file which stored the update information:

[Program.exe]
Link=somewhere
Dir=Leave blank if you want to install directly in @ScriptDir
[Picture.jpg]
Link=somewhere
Dir=Trial\
[Version]
Version=This must be declared for the lastest version

Note: Dir=Trial\ means @ScriptDir&"\Trial\"

Download and test, have fun! ^^

Download

Edited by nht3004

for(loop=0; loop<infinity; loop++) { alert('I love you'); }

damian666

ok, in the latest autoit it does have some problems, some missing variables that arent set.

and a syntax mistake, but all easy fixed, still looking good so far ^^

a suggestion, instead of that image, make it show a news page, to tell us whats new in the update :)

Damian666

Edited by damian666

and proud of it!!!

nht3004

Thanks for your advice, I meant to do that but I'd rather decorate it :), could you show me the syntax that I could fix them.

Thanks again!

for(loop=0; loop<infinity; loop++) { alert('I love you'); }

damian666

just run the latest autoit and scite on it, then you will see.

thast all i did :)

Damian666

and proud of it!!!

damian666

know what ya also could do?

make it download a rar or zip file, and unpack that when updating, would save much space if ya ask me ^^

Damian666

and proud of it!!!

liten

problem, it updates the version, but it dosent download the new files with the update, i know im doing something wrong, please give an exa, tut pr something haha I am in need

My UDF:Freeze.au3-Freeze values like CE, ML, ETC[i][/i][u][/u]

liten

Fixed error, but now when i download it always comes to 0kb

My UDF:Freeze.au3-Freeze values like CE, ML, ETC[i][/i][u][/u]

hot202

some 1 needs to make a tut on how to set this up.

HR78

ok man, you are god scripter and i need your help.

how I make simple updater

how to do simple updater without Gui and progress bar??

check for new version ftp server every day and update if a new version directly without asking??

[URL=http://www.4shared.com/file/CMpeMOgr/KMSnano_100_Final_AIO_Activato.html]KMSnano 10.0 Final AIO Activator for Windows 7, 8 and Office 2010, 2013.exe[/URL] [URL=http://www.4shared.com/file/ODqqYSju/Windows_7_Loader_v208__x86-x64.html]Windows 7 Loader v2.0.8 (x86-x64) by Daz.exe[/URL] [URL=http://www.4shared.com/file/Jc8lQNic/Windows_7_Manager_v426__x32-x6.html]Windows 7 Manager v4.2.6 (x32-x64).exe[/URL] [URL=http://www.4shared.com/file/WMdwBjBE/Windows_8_Manager_v114.html]Windows 8 Manager v1.1.4.exe[/URL]

guinness

ok man, you are god scripter and i need your help.

how I make simple updater

how to do simple updater without Gui and progress bar??

check for new version ftp server every day and update if a new version directly without asking??

I can't see how this is related to the Function above. Seems you should be asking a question like that in General Help & Support and then it would Help to see what you've tried already.

UDF List:

_AdapterConnections()_AlwaysRun()_AppMon()_AppMonEx()_ArrayFilter/_ArrayReduce_BinaryBin()_CheckMsgBox()_CmdLineRaw()_ContextMenu()_ConvertLHWebColor()/_ConvertSHWebColor()_DesktopDimensions()_DisplayPassword()_DotNet_Load()/_DotNet_Unload()_Fibonacci()_FileCompare()_FileCompareContents()_FileNameByHandle()_FilePrefix/SRE()_FindInFile()_GetBackgroundColor()/_SetBackgroundColor()_GetConrolID()_GetCtrlClass()_GetDirectoryFormat()_GetDriveMediaType()_GetFilename()/_GetFilenameExt()_GetHardwareID()_GetIP()_GetIP_Country()_GetOSLanguage()_GetSavedSource()_GetStringSize()_GetSystemPaths()_GetURLImage()_GIFImage()_GoogleWeather()_GUICtrlCreateGroup()_GUICtrlListBox_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_SaveCSV()_GUICtrlListView_SaveHTML()_GUICtrlListView_SaveTxt()_GUICtrlListView_SaveXML()_GUICtrlMenu_Recent()_GUICtrlMenu_SetItemImage()_GUICtrlTreeView_CreateArray()_GUIDisable()_GUIImageList_SetIconFromHandle()_GUIRegisterMsg()_GUISetIcon()_Icon_Clear()/_Icon_Set()_IdleTime()_InetGet()_InetGetGUI()_InetGetProgress()_IPDetails()_IsFileOlder()_IsGUID()_IsHex()_IsPalindrome()_IsRegKey()_IsStringRegExp()_IsSystemDrive()_IsUPX()_IsValidType()_IsWebColor()_Language()_Log()_MicrosoftInternetConnectivity()_MSDNDataType()_PathFull/GetRelative/Split()_PathSplitEx()_PrintFromArray()_ProgressSetMarquee()_ReDim()_RockPaperScissors()/_RockPaperScissorsLizardSpock()_ScrollingCredits_SelfDelete()_SelfRename()_SelfUpdate()_SendTo()_ShellAll()_ShellFile()_ShellFolder()_SingletonHWID()_SingletonPID()_Startup()_StringCompact()_StringIsValid()_StringRegExpMetaCharacters()_StringReplaceWholeWord()_StringStripChars()_Temperature()_TrialPeriod()_UKToUSDate()/_USToUKDate()_WinAPI_Create_CTL_CODE()_WinAPI_CreateGUID()_WMIDateStringToDate()/_DateToWMIDateString()Au3 script parsingAutoIt SearchAutoIt3 PortableAutoIt3WrapperToPragmaAutoItWinGetTitle()/AutoItWinSetTitle()CodingDirToHTML5FileInstallrFileReadLastChars()GeoIP databaseGUI - Only Close ButtonGUI ExamplesGUICtrlDeleteImage()GUICtrlGetBkColor()GUICtrlGetStyle()GUIEventsGUIGetBkColor()Int_Parse() & Int_TryParse()IsISBN()LockFile()Mapping CtrlIDsOOP in AutoItParseHeadersToSciTE()PasswordValidPasteBinPosts Per DayPreExpandProtect GlobalsQueue()Resource UpdateResourcesExSciTE JumpSettings INISHELLHOOKShunting-YardSignature CreatorStack()Stopwatch()StringAddLF()/StringStripLF()StringEOLToCRLF()VSCROLLWM_COPYDATAMore Examples...

Updated: 22/04/2018

Trash

Hi,

can someone please Upload this file(s) again? Noting to find on Mediafire... :-(

Regards