ISN AutoIt Studio [old thread]

ISI360

No there are no changes in the menu editor. Just right click the little menu control or select "more actions" in the control editor.

Please can you send me your .isf file that i can test it. (isi.3d@gmx.at)

Thanks!

EDIT: Do you use a COM-Object in your GUI? I found a bug with menu controls that will only appear when a COM-Object is in the GUI. If that is so..delete the com object, save, and reopen the isf file. Then it should work.

EDIT2: I released a new hotfix update. Please check for ISN updates and try to edit your gui again. Please let me know if it works.

Edited by ISI360

I installed from the installer, and I have gotten errors and a crash. Is it better to run it from source or from the compiled/installed version?

BTW, I'm really excited about this editor, and I look forward to your continuing additions.

I'll post the errors below...Actually I can't post the error as it didn't happen again. It had trouble finding an executable or something when I added a GUI to the project. Once I re-opened the application and project all seems to be working well.

Thanks!

AutoIt Links

File-String Hash Plugin Updated! 04-02-2008 Plugins have been discontinued. I just found out.

ComputerGetInfo UDF's Updated! 11-23-2006

External Links

Vortex Revolutions Engineer / Inventor (Web, Desktop, and Mobile Applications, Hardware Gizmos, Consulting, and more)

I have just started to work with Autoit studio. I am a fan already. I thought I'd give it a go with a side project. It looks like I have found a bug. I have repeated this. I'm using Beta 0.96 on Win 2003. Working in forms studio 2. When I try to use Text from Function, it locks up. This the FS2 app only. If this has been previously reported, I have just jumped into this thread.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I have a feature suggestion, although I don't know if this is the right place to suggest it.

In the Script tree pane, when you right-click a Global variable for example, how about an option to rename that item; and then when you do rename it, it automagically does a search and replace in the current tab with the new name?

I only used Global variable as an example, but it could be for items under any of the sections (Functions, Global variables, local variables, Includes, etc.).

Secondarily, I'm also trying to figure out if there's an easy way to step through a script in Studio, like you could in my old VB days. I think it was F5 to run, and F8 to step through to the next breakpoint, but I think those f-keys are already assigned to something else, so it could be another set of keys that do this maybe?

Thanks so much for your hard work, without having gotten too much into it, this looks fantastic!

tk

Edited by tk1

ISI360 ,

I updated to the new version and still have the problem that I had before.

my script have Resources and when i compile the script then AutoIt3Wrapper can't add any file because it didn't found any file.
this is not happen when i compile the script with the standard editor.

this is the errors i get:
+>23:13:30 Starting AutoIt3Wrapper v.2.1.4.0  Keyboard:00000409  OS:WIN_7/Service Pack 1  CPU:X64 OS:X64    Environment(Language:0409  Keyboard:00000409  OS:WIN_7/Service Pack 1  CPU:X64 OS:X64)
- Skipping #AutoIt3Wrapper_res_requestedExecutionLevel directive. Invalid value:XXX XXXXXX
- Skipping #AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_File_Add because the file is not found:Resources\images\share.jpg, rt_rcdata, Image_ShareButton
- Skipping #AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_File_Add because the file is not found:Resources\images\icon 3\image_compressed.png, rt_rcdata, Image_Icon
- Skipping #AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_File_Add because the file is not found:Resources\images\ex_icon.png, rt_rcdata, ex_icon
- Skipping #AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_File_Add because the file is not found:Resources\Sounds\wav - compressed\YH1.wav,sound,YH1
- Skipping #AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_File_Add because the file is not found:Resources\Sounds\wav - compressed\YH2.wav,sound,YH2
- Skipping #AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_File_Add because the file is not found:Resources\Sounds\wav - compressed\YH3.wav,sound,YH3

(The list continues)

- Icon not found: Resources\images\icon 3\ico 2.ico ==> Changing to default ICON.

And this is example of my resources in my script:

#AutoIt3Wrapper_Icon=Resources\images\icon 3\ico 2.ico

#AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_File_Add=Resources\Sounds\wav - compressed\YH1.wav,sound,YH1
#AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_File_Add=Resources\Sounds\wav - compressed\YH2.wav,sound,YH2
#AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_File_Add=Resources\Sounds\wav - compressed\YH3.wav,sound,YH3

What should I do?
I really want to use your editor, but this problem prevents me from using your editor ..

I'd love for you to solve the problem

Thanks

EDIT:

When i tried to compile before, the whole project was in path that contains folders with non-english characters.

Now i tried to move the project to another place so path is with english characters only and then i tried to recompile the script(in the new path)

And it did not solve the problem. The same thing happened again.

So the bug is not as a result of path with non-english characters.

I installed autoit-v3.3.10.2 and the path to autoit in my computer is:

C:Program Files (x86)autoit-v3.3.10.2

In had to define this path in ISN AutoIt Studio:

7FGZWCr.png

the bug is not as a result of these settings because it happened to me also when AutoIt3 was in the normal location

C:Program Files (x86)AutoIt3

EDIT2:

Now I checked if it is related to my antivirus and it is not.

I disabled my both antiviruss: COMODO and Malwarebytes and i even started ISN AutoIt Studio with administrator privileges.

And i get the same problem.. nothing has changed.

So the bug is also not as a result of antivirus conflict and not as a result of non-admin privileges.

Edited by Guest

• 1 month later...

@ISI360

The downloads from your server are corrupt probably 9 times out of 10? Is there any way that I can download them to stop corrupt them?

I am currently at download number 7?

I tried using my download accellerator FlashGet which usually solves these problems when I face them in the past however when I do that your download never completes. The website is hanging onto the last byte of information and refusing to release it to FlashGet....so the download is sitting infinitely incomplete? I have a feeling that this is why all my previous "normal" downloads are corrupt?

Any idea on how to fix this? Should I try view you site in a different language cause I switch it to English each visit, could that be interfering with the download?

Should I try downloading via a proxy maybe?

Edit: I am trying updating via the in-application updater. I'll see how that goes?

Edited by DigitalFacade82

Hi

I have no problems while downloading. (I used Firefox and Chrome) And it has nothing to do with the language (the downloading URL is the same).

Can anyone else confirm downloading problems?

Maybe your internet-connection lags -> the download aborts.

I have had problems of late in google chrome where files generally fail on last byte, nothing to do with your links just downloads in general.

Got to a point where I just opened IE and downloaded files in that.

DF82 should try same.

AutoIt Absolute Beginners    Require a serial    Pause Script    Video Tutorials by Morthawt   ipify 

Monkey's are, like, natures humans.

I haven't had any problems dl from ISI's page, using FF - all packets dl 100% and opens with no errors.

Might be a problem with your Antivirus? some sadly flags AutoIT as virus/mailware :(

Cheers

c;") /Rex

I haven't had any problems dl from ISI's page, using FF - all packets dl 100% and opens with no errors.

Might be a problem with your Antivirus? some sadly flags AutoIT as virus/mailware :(

Cheers

c;") /Rex

Nah it must be a Chrome thing I guess? I opened the app and updated from within the app and all went well. I ensure that AutoIT is not flagged by any virus scanner.  Actually if in fact it is for any of the known executables I download, I would immediately uninstall the said virus scanner and never use it again! You may say 'Wait thats a bit rique isn't it? and maybe a little crass' However one thing I like to draw to attention (sorry to go off topic) but if the Virus scanner is only looking for signature or header file information to identify possible threats then it isn't a good scanner. Those that attempt to read an application assembly code byte by byte...and rely on a DB for known hashes are always going to be superior at picking the goodies from the badies. Just sayin

Anyway I do in fact need to commend the developer of ISN on his efforts and simultaneously apologise for my previous posts. 

ISI360, please forgive me for my premature reporting of a suspected bug; there is in fact nothing wrong with your studio downloading and all blame is now directed at Chrome. Also congratulations on the in-app updater, man that works so awesome! Everything went off without a hitch. Keep up the fantastic work man. This is some software you should be really proud of  :thumbsup:

As an update. I am now working with 0.96 Beta on Win7. The problems I experienced was with Win 2003, but with Win7 those problem are not there. I have n't put it through an extensive test yet, but so far I like the way it works and is well thought out and attention to detail. Keep up the good work.

• 1 month later...

Try to close all tabs and close the project. Try to reopen it and see if the problem still exists.

If still exists, check the project.isn and delete the key "opened_tabs". Also check the key "mainfile". There should be only the 1x mainfile. (eg. mainfile.au3)

• 1 month later...

Primarily posting this to say what an amazing tool this is...something like this would take me my entire life to come up with.  I'm not even that far into it and just amazed.  Also I am very grateful for you adding the source code...talk about a great way to learn!

A minor bug I saw is that my 'My Documents' location is redirected to a (mapped) network drive, appearing like networkdriveusernamemy documents in the ISN path.  Leaving everything set to default I wasn't able to create a new project, it would say could not find projectname.au3

Once I changed it H:My DocumentsISN AutoIt StudioProjects everything worked as expected.

While ProcessExists('Andrews bad day.exe')
	BlockInput(1)
	SoundPlay('Music.wav')
	SoundSetWaveVolume('Louder')
WEnd

• Jos locked this topic