Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
hacker

help how to loop

10 posts in this topic

okay so i need help with a loop im trying to get it to press the number 6 every 30 seconds starting when i press the space bar im new and i know its possiable

#2 ·  Posted (edited)

#include <Misc.au3>

While 1
    Sleep(100)
    If _IsPressed('20', DllOpen('user32.dll')) Then _Loop()
WEnd

Func _Loop()
    Send('6')
    Sleep(30000)
EndFunc

Edited by Epdmk

works great may i ask how u did it?

What do you mean? I just showed you how to do it :blink:

You use the _IsPressed function with a virtual key code (SPACE = 20) to trigger the function.

What do you mean? I just showed you how to do it :blink:

You use the _IsPressed function with a virtual key code (SPACE = 20) to trigger the function.

well the script works great but i want it when i press the spacebar it contiously presses 6 every 30 seconds but it works like i press the space bar and it types 6 but when its suppose to do it again it doesnt do it but u can press it again and it will type 6

Space to toggle the 30 sec. cycle. This is a 'modified' and untested copy of the example script here, HotKeySet.

Global $Sending
HotKeySet("{SPACE}", "ToggleSend")
While 1
    Sleep(100)
WEnd

Func ToggleSend()
    $Sending = NOT $Sending
    While $Sending
        Send('6')
        Sleep(30000)
    WEnd
EndFunc

- Bruce /*somdcomputerguy */  If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.

Space to toggle the 30 sec. cycle. This is a 'modified' and untested copy of the example script here, HotKeySet.

Global $Sending
HotKeySet("{SPACE}", "ToggleSend")
While 1
    Sleep(100)
WEnd

Func ToggleSend()
    $Sending = NOT $Sending
    While $Sending
        Send('6')
        Sleep(30000)
    WEnd
EndFunc

PERFECT!!! THANKS BOTH OF YOU!!!

Can you tell how the loop function will work if I use

While 1
    $nMsg = GUIGetMsg()
    Switch $nMsg
        Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE
            $Global = False
            Exit
        Case $Button1
                MouseClick("left", 515, 701) ;Spiel starten
                Sleep(200)
                MouseClick("left",526, 359)
                Sleep(200)
            EndSwitch
        WEnd

#9 ·  Posted (edited)

Digging up old threads and asking questions related to this post >> is going to get you noticed! And I don't mean in a good way.

Edited by guinness

_AdapterConnections()_AlwaysRun()_AppMon()_AppMonEx()_BinaryBin()_CheckMsgBox()_CmdLineRaw()_ContextMenu()_ConvertLHWebColor()/_ConvertSHWebColor()_DesktopDimensions()_DisplayPassword()_DotNet_Load()/_DotNet_Unload()_Fibonacci()_FileCompare()_FileCompareContents()_FileNameByHandle()_FilePrefix/SRE()_FindInFile()_GetBackgroundColor()/_SetBackgroundColor()_GetConrolID()_GetCtrlClass()_GetDirectoryFormat()_GetDriveMediaType()_GetFilename()/_GetFilenameExt()_GetHardwareID()_GetIP()_GetIP_Country()_GetOSLanguage()_GetSavedSource()_GetStringSize()_GetSystemPaths()_GetURLImage()_GIFImage()_GoogleWeather()_GUICtrlCreateGroup()_GUICtrlListBox_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_SaveCSV()_GUICtrlListView_SaveHTML()_GUICtrlListView_SaveTxt()_GUICtrlListView_SaveXML()_GUICtrlMenu_Recent()_GUICtrlMenu_SetItemImage()_GUICtrlTreeView_CreateArray()_GUIDisable()_GUIImageList_SetIconFromHandle()_GUIRegisterMsg()_GUISetIcon()_Icon_Clear()/_Icon_Set()_IdleTime()_InetGet()_InetGetGUI()_InetGetProgress()_IPDetails()_IsFileOlder()_IsGUID()_IsHex()_IsPalindrome()_IsRegKey()_IsStringRegExp()_IsSystemDrive()_IsUPX()_IsValidType()_IsWebColor()_Language()_Log()_MicrosoftInternetConnectivity()_MSDNDataType()_PathFull/GetRelative/Split()_PathSplitEx()_PrintFromArray()_ProgressSetMarquee()_ReDim()_RockPaperScissors()/_RockPaperScissorsLizardSpock()_ScrollingCredits_SelfDelete()_SelfRename()_SelfUpdate()_SendTo()_ShellAll()_ShellFile()_ShellFolder()_SingletonHWID()_SingletonPID()_Startup()_StringCompact()_StringIsValid()_StringRegExpMetaCharacters()_StringReplaceWholeWord()_StringStripChars()_Temperature()_TrialPeriod()_UKToUSDate()/_USToUKDate()_WinAPI_Create_CTL_CODE()_WinAPI_CreateGUID()_WMIDateStringToDate()/_DateToWMIDateString()Au3 script parsingAutoIt SearchAutoIt3 PortableAutoIt3WrapperToPragmaAutoItWinGetTitle()/AutoItWinSetTitle()CodingDirToHTML5FileInstallrFileReadLastChars()GeoIP databaseGUI - Only Close ButtonGUI ExamplesGUICtrlDeleteImage()GUICtrlGetBkColor()GUICtrlGetStyle()GUIEventsGUIGetBkColor()Int_Parse() & Int_TryParse()IsISBN()LockFile()Mapping CtrlIDsOOP in AutoItParseHeadersToSciTE()PasswordValidPasteBinPosts Per DayPreExpandProtect GlobalsQueue()Resource UpdateResourcesExSciTE JumpSettings INISHELLHOOKShunting-YardSignature CreatorStack()Stopwatch()StringAddLF()/StringStripLF()StringEOLToCRLF()VSCROLLWM_COPYDATAMore Examples...

Updated: 04/09/2015

Digging up old threads and asking questions related to this post >> is going to get you noticed! And I don't mean in a good way.

Ik... but I seriously need help. It is my first time.... and I been trying to do this stuff for a weak.... which takes normal people 1hour.