Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ZanaxNL

BackgroundMode PixelSearch?

6 posts in this topic

Hey.

I was wondering of Pixelsearch can be in BackgroundMode ( so i work only on a decend window like the controlclick and send )

Is it possible to do this? as it not can be backgroundmode I can't use it for what i need : (

Thanks for the reply's :)

Zanax ;)

: (

that s***s xD

Thanks anyways.

Hope they make it : )

Zanax

There probably is a way, just not with pixel functions as they stand.

If windows 7 can show a live thumbnail view of a minimized window in aeroglass then there must be a way to get pixels.

If its important to you then you are better trawling through msdn to find a solution.

AutoIt Absolute Beginners    Require a serial    Pause Script    Video Tutorials by Morthawt   ipify 

Monkey's are, like, natures humans.

Ok.

Hmmm could.

There are programmas who use pixelsearch background mode.

i gues that's C++

To difficult for meh.

I gues learning autoit totally is the key.

PrintWindow has been used in the past to get a visual of minimized/obscured windows, but the results of this have never been totally consistent. Plus I don't think it is an up-to-date visual if the windows is minimized or whatnot. For AeroGlass in Win7, they use a totally different method as far as I know. I'd be curious to find out what it is.

However, I'm not totally clear on something - do you really want it to work on hidden or obscured windows? Or are you just looking to have it run as a background process? If its the latter, you can start a second script and use inter-process communication to send messages back and forth. That way the pixelsearch could continue operating while your main script can do other duties until it is 'interrupted' with a message from the pixelsearch process.