FileDelete()

wth

Hi There,

I'm using FileDelete() in a function and it is deleting the file but I must be trying to use the return incorrectly.

Here is the function that I'm using.

Func _main()
    Local $sPOFolder
    Local $aFilelist
    Local $i
    Local $cProgressBar

$cProgressBar = ProgressOn("Copy Retail Text Files", "", "", 0, @DesktopHeight - 200)

ProgressSet(0, "", "Starting copy files")

If $cmdline[1] = "CFC" Then
        $sPOFolder = $sPACCRootCFC & "daily_po\"
    ElseIf $cmdline[1] = "SFC" Then
        $sPOFolder = $sPACCRootSFC & "daily_po\"
    EndIf

$aFilelist = _FileListToArray($sPOFolder, $cmdline[2] & "*.txt")

_ArrayDelete($aFilelist, 0)

ProgressSet(0,"Files 0 of " & UBound($aFilelist) & " completed", "0 of " & UBound($aFilelist))

For $i = 0 to UBound($aFilelist) - 1

If Not $aFilelist[$i] = "" Then
            $sDestFolder = _getDestFolder($aFilelist[$i], $cmdline[1])

ProgressSet(Int(($i+1)/UBound($aFilelist)*100), "Copying " & $aFilelist[$i] & " to " &@CRLF& $sDestFolder &@CRLF& $aFilelist[$i], $i+1 & " of " & UBound($aFilelist))
            FileCopy($sPOFolder & $aFilelist[$i], $sDestFolder & $aFilelist[$i], 1)
            Sleep(250)
            If FileExists($sDestFolder & $aFilelist[$i]) Then
                ProgressSet(Int(($i+1)/UBound($aFilelist)*100), "Deleting " & $aFilelist[$i], $i+1 & " of " & UBound($aFilelist))
                Sleep(250)
                If FileDelete($sPOFolder & $aFilelist[$i]) = 0 Then
                    MsgBox(0,"Error: " & @error, "This file was not deleted" &@CRLF& "Ensure that the Celerant that made the POs is closed."&@CRLF&@CRLF&"File attributes are: " & FileGetAttrib($sPOFolder&$aFilelist[$i]))
                EndIf
            Else
                MsgBox(0,"File not copied!!!", $aFilelist[$i] & " was not copied.  Please report this error and verify that the file was in fact not copied.")
            EndIf
        EndIf
    Next
    ProgressOff()
EndFunc

It will delete the file but it's still showing the message that the file was not deleted.

Thanks for any help!

Maybe...

If FileDelete($sPOFolder & $aFilelist[$i]) <> 1 Then MsgBox(...)

UDF List:

_AdapterConnections()_AlwaysRun()_AppMon()_AppMonEx()_ArrayFilter/_ArrayReduce_BinaryBin()_CheckMsgBox()_CmdLineRaw()_ContextMenu()_ConvertLHWebColor()/_ConvertSHWebColor()_DesktopDimensions()_DisplayPassword()_DotNet_Load()/_DotNet_Unload()_Fibonacci()_FileCompare()_FileCompareContents()_FileNameByHandle()_FilePrefix/SRE()_FindInFile()_GetBackgroundColor()/_SetBackgroundColor()_GetConrolID()_GetCtrlClass()_GetDirectoryFormat()_GetDriveMediaType()_GetFilename()/_GetFilenameExt()_GetHardwareID()_GetIP()_GetIP_Country()_GetOSLanguage()_GetSavedSource()_GetStringSize()_GetSystemPaths()_GetURLImage()_GIFImage()_GoogleWeather()_GUICtrlCreateGroup()_GUICtrlListBox_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_SaveCSV()_GUICtrlListView_SaveHTML()_GUICtrlListView_SaveTxt()_GUICtrlListView_SaveXML()_GUICtrlMenu_Recent()_GUICtrlMenu_SetItemImage()_GUICtrlTreeView_CreateArray()_GUIDisable()_GUIImageList_SetIconFromHandle()_GUIRegisterMsg()_GUISetIcon()_Icon_Clear()/_Icon_Set()_IdleTime()_InetGet()_InetGetGUI()_InetGetProgress()_IPDetails()_IsFileOlder()_IsGUID()_IsHex()_IsPalindrome()_IsRegKey()_IsStringRegExp()_IsSystemDrive()_IsUPX()_IsValidType()_IsWebColor()_Language()_Log()_MicrosoftInternetConnectivity()_MSDNDataType()_PathFull/GetRelative/Split()_PathSplitEx()_PrintFromArray()_ProgressSetMarquee()_ReDim()_RockPaperScissors()/_RockPaperScissorsLizardSpock()_ScrollingCredits_SelfDelete()_SelfRename()_SelfUpdate()_SendTo()_ShellAll()_ShellFile()_ShellFolder()_SingletonHWID()_SingletonPID()_Startup()_StringCompact()_StringIsValid()_StringRegExpMetaCharacters()_StringReplaceWholeWord()_StringStripChars()_Temperature()_TrialPeriod()_UKToUSDate()/_USToUKDate()_WinAPI_Create_CTL_CODE()_WinAPI_CreateGUID()_WMIDateStringToDate()/_DateToWMIDateString()Au3 script parsingAutoIt SearchAutoIt3 PortableAutoIt3WrapperToPragmaAutoItWinGetTitle()/AutoItWinSetTitle()CodingDirToHTML5FileInstallrFileReadLastChars()GeoIP databaseGUI - Only Close ButtonGUI ExamplesGUICtrlDeleteImage()GUICtrlGetBkColor()GUICtrlGetStyle()GUIEventsGUIGetBkColor()Int_Parse() & Int_TryParse()IsISBN()LockFile()Mapping CtrlIDsOOP in AutoItParseHeadersToSciTE()PasswordValidPasteBinPosts Per DayPreExpandProtect GlobalsQueue()Resource UpdateResourcesExSciTE JumpSettings INISHELLHOOKShunting-YardSignature CreatorStack()Stopwatch()StringAddLF()/StringStripLF()StringEOLToCRLF()VSCROLLWM_COPYDATAMore Examples...

Updated: 22/04/2018