Hide Process

well that is okay I guess but here is a idea.. Could I possible make it where if task manager is open no big deal but if task manager is open and they have clicked on our process then close task manager..

So how can i do this basically..

if winexists ("Windows Task Manager" [, "MY APPLICATION IS SELECTED" ]) then
    WinClose("Windows Task Manager")
        ProcessClose ("taskmgr.exe")
EndIf

I dont know how to do it where its only if my application has been SELECTED.

We have already disable access to skype on school servers but do not want kids to use skype at all.. That is a broad dicission to avoid any issues with privacy or anything along those lines.

This is the path we have decided to take if you dont have a way to hide the process and are going to recommend something that has already been said please dont...

You're not the boss of me son, I'll suggest what I like.

You could just as easily disallow a user to install any sort of software, but I suppose with your 'hide any process I feel like' blinkers on, you wont be happy until you do just that.

Good luck with that file up there, its sending my security up the wall just being on the page.

AutoIt Absolute Beginners    Require a serial    Pause Script    Video Tutorials by Morthawt   ipify 

Monkey's are, like, natures humans.

Re: Task manager. Just start it in Hidden mode. Windows only allows one instance of it:

Run('taskmgr.exe','',@SW_HIDE)

Of course, this doesn't circumvent the problem of other process manager/viewers (DTaskManager, etc)