NetSend

JScript

Hello guys!

A while ago I had posted the first version of this project, I spent some time without making changes,

but this year I've been doing some changes and have tested a lot but still is not finished;

lack many things to be done as:

• Translate to other languages, someone interested?
  • Transfers files in a more user friendly ...
  • WebCam support
  • Matching the udf GIFAnimation.au3 with Skins
  • A GUI to display Smileys in a friendly way
Well, who are interested in helping me just download:

New version: NetSend_BR.zip (Size: 17.45 MB)

Old version: NetSend_BR.zip (Size: 9.81 MB)

Need this:

Note: Build the following modules: Main.au3 and NetSendPM.au3

Test and comment!

Reader

; #INDEX# =======================================================================================================================
; Title .........: NetSend™
; Module ........: Main
; Author ........: João Carlos (jscript) - (C) DVI-Informática 2008.6-2011.4, dvi-suporte@hotmail.com
; Support .......: Edivãnia Fernandes
; AutoIt Version.: 3.3.0.0++
; Language ......: Portuguese
; Description ...: Template for send messages and files through lan.
; Free Software .: Redistribute and change under these terms:
;       This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License
;   as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
;
;       This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty
;   of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
;
;       You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program.
;       If not, see <http: www.gnu.org="" licenses="">.
; ===============================================================================================================================

Some images

Connecting ->Posted Image Conversation ->Posted Image DesktopStream ->Posted Image

Config-01 ->Posted Image Config-02 ->Posted Image Config-03 ->Posted Image

Easter Eggs :unsure:

Some are related to the HelpAbout...

How to use: Press and hold down the combination of keys, then go to the Help and click About..., release the key combination...

Games

1 - Alien -> Ctrl 1

2 - BoxWorld -> Ctrl 2

3 - Brick -> Ctrl 3

4 - Memory -> CTRL 4

4 - Missile -> CTRL 5

4 - Snow Ski-> CTRL 6

Remote Administration

(Required to select the computer from the list)

1 - Computer Manager

Ctrl Win A

2 - Shutdown

Win Ctrl S

3 - Restart

Win Ctrl R

3 - Desktop Stream (Display remote computer's screen)

Win Ctrl C

Select an "avatar"

You can only select by clicking on the rectangle and choose the desired figure, is supported the following formats:. Jpg,. Png,. Bmp and. Gif (also animated).

And the "Easter egg"?!

Hold down the keys: Ctrl Shift and click on the rectangle...

Enjoy!

Anybody want some more?

Special thanks to:

• ProgAndy -> CmdLine.au3
  • Yashied -> ColorPicker.au3, WinAPIEx.au3, NotifyBox.au3
  • trancexx -> GIFAnimation.au3, MailSlot.au3, RunBinary.au3, LZNTCompress.au3
  • Melba23 -> StringSize.au3, Toast.au3
  • FireFox -> IsPressed.au3

and others who helped me to create a few functions...

Regards,

João Carlos.

Edited by JScript

http://forum.autoitbrasil.com/ (AutoIt v3 Brazil!!!)

Somewhere Out ThereJames Ingram

somewh10.png

dropbo10.pngDownload Dropbox - Simplify your life!
Your virtual HD wherever you go, anywhere!

Password to unlock file?

After 40 downloads and nobody was posted anything, I decided to put a password on the download!

Haha, I knew that someone would post something...

Well, until appears someone who wants to help me in one of five options, the download will be restricted.

somewh10.png

I will have a look at the code :unsure:

Nice idea playlet with InsSmiley()

Edited by guinness

UDF List:

_AdapterConnections()_AlwaysRun()_AppMon()_AppMonEx()_ArrayFilter/_ArrayReduce_BinaryBin()_CheckMsgBox()_CmdLineRaw()_ContextMenu()_ConvertLHWebColor()/_ConvertSHWebColor()_DesktopDimensions()_DisplayPassword()_DotNet_Load()/_DotNet_Unload()_Fibonacci()_FileCompare()_FileCompareContents()_FileNameByHandle()_FilePrefix/SRE()_FindInFile()_GetBackgroundColor()/_SetBackgroundColor()_GetConrolID()_GetCtrlClass()_GetDirectoryFormat()_GetDriveMediaType()_GetFilename()/_GetFilenameExt()_GetHardwareID()_GetIP()_GetIP_Country()_GetOSLanguage()_GetSavedSource()_GetStringSize()_GetSystemPaths()_GetURLImage()_GIFImage()_GoogleWeather()_GUICtrlCreateGroup()_GUICtrlListBox_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_SaveCSV()_GUICtrlListView_SaveHTML()_GUICtrlListView_SaveTxt()_GUICtrlListView_SaveXML()_GUICtrlMenu_Recent()_GUICtrlMenu_SetItemImage()_GUICtrlTreeView_CreateArray()_GUIDisable()_GUIImageList_SetIconFromHandle()_GUIRegisterMsg()_GUISetIcon()_Icon_Clear()/_Icon_Set()_IdleTime()_InetGet()_InetGetGUI()_InetGetProgress()_IPDetails()_IsFileOlder()_IsGUID()_IsHex()_IsPalindrome()_IsRegKey()_IsStringRegExp()_IsSystemDrive()_IsUPX()_IsValidType()_IsWebColor()_Language()_Log()_MicrosoftInternetConnectivity()_MSDNDataType()_PathFull/GetRelative/Split()_PathSplitEx()_PrintFromArray()_ProgressSetMarquee()_ReDim()_RockPaperScissors()/_RockPaperScissorsLizardSpock()_ScrollingCredits_SelfDelete()_SelfRename()_SelfUpdate()_SendTo()_ShellAll()_ShellFile()_ShellFolder()_SingletonHWID()_SingletonPID()_Startup()_StringCompact()_StringIsValid()_StringRegExpMetaCharacters()_StringReplaceWholeWord()_StringStripChars()_Temperature()_TrialPeriod()_UKToUSDate()/_USToUKDate()_WinAPI_Create_CTL_CODE()_WinAPI_CreateGUID()_WMIDateStringToDate()/_DateToWMIDateString()Au3 script parsingAutoIt SearchAutoIt3 PortableAutoIt3WrapperToPragmaAutoItWinGetTitle()/AutoItWinSetTitle()CodingDirToHTML5FileInstallrFileReadLastChars()GeoIP databaseGUI - Only Close ButtonGUI ExamplesGUICtrlDeleteImage()GUICtrlGetBkColor()GUICtrlGetStyle()GUIEventsGUIGetBkColor()Int_Parse() & Int_TryParse()IsISBN()LockFile()Mapping CtrlIDsOOP in AutoItParseHeadersToSciTE()PasswordValidPasteBinPosts Per DayPreExpandProtect GlobalsQueue()Resource UpdateResourcesExSciTE JumpSettings INISHELLHOOKShunting-YardSignature CreatorStack()Stopwatch()StringAddLF()/StringStripLF()StringEOLToCRLF()VSCROLLWM_COPYDATAMore Examples...

Updated: 22/04/2018

• 2 weeks later...

How to unlock..? title and image is interesting... :unsure:

Password to unlock file?

Well, I had forgotten that I am supporter of free software...

No more password to download.

I just put password in order to draw the attention of users to help me improve the code.

But feel free to use it! Those who are willing to help me I will be grateful!

somewh10.png

• 1 month later...

I went to Google & used GDIP.au3 and got this >> (First Link!)

UDF List:

_AdapterConnections()_AlwaysRun()_AppMon()_AppMonEx()_ArrayFilter/_ArrayReduce_BinaryBin()_CheckMsgBox()_CmdLineRaw()_ContextMenu()_ConvertLHWebColor()/_ConvertSHWebColor()_DesktopDimensions()_DisplayPassword()_DotNet_Load()/_DotNet_Unload()_Fibonacci()_FileCompare()_FileCompareContents()_FileNameByHandle()_FilePrefix/SRE()_FindInFile()_GetBackgroundColor()/_SetBackgroundColor()_GetConrolID()_GetCtrlClass()_GetDirectoryFormat()_GetDriveMediaType()_GetFilename()/_GetFilenameExt()_GetHardwareID()_GetIP()_GetIP_Country()_GetOSLanguage()_GetSavedSource()_GetStringSize()_GetSystemPaths()_GetURLImage()_GIFImage()_GoogleWeather()_GUICtrlCreateGroup()_GUICtrlListBox_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_SaveCSV()_GUICtrlListView_SaveHTML()_GUICtrlListView_SaveTxt()_GUICtrlListView_SaveXML()_GUICtrlMenu_Recent()_GUICtrlMenu_SetItemImage()_GUICtrlTreeView_CreateArray()_GUIDisable()_GUIImageList_SetIconFromHandle()_GUIRegisterMsg()_GUISetIcon()_Icon_Clear()/_Icon_Set()_IdleTime()_InetGet()_InetGetGUI()_InetGetProgress()_IPDetails()_IsFileOlder()_IsGUID()_IsHex()_IsPalindrome()_IsRegKey()_IsStringRegExp()_IsSystemDrive()_IsUPX()_IsValidType()_IsWebColor()_Language()_Log()_MicrosoftInternetConnectivity()_MSDNDataType()_PathFull/GetRelative/Split()_PathSplitEx()_PrintFromArray()_ProgressSetMarquee()_ReDim()_RockPaperScissors()/_RockPaperScissorsLizardSpock()_ScrollingCredits_SelfDelete()_SelfRename()_SelfUpdate()_SendTo()_ShellAll()_ShellFile()_ShellFolder()_SingletonHWID()_SingletonPID()_Startup()_StringCompact()_StringIsValid()_StringRegExpMetaCharacters()_StringReplaceWholeWord()_StringStripChars()_Temperature()_TrialPeriod()_UKToUSDate()/_USToUKDate()_WinAPI_Create_CTL_CODE()_WinAPI_CreateGUID()_WMIDateStringToDate()/_DateToWMIDateString()Au3 script parsingAutoIt SearchAutoIt3 PortableAutoIt3WrapperToPragmaAutoItWinGetTitle()/AutoItWinSetTitle()CodingDirToHTML5FileInstallrFileReadLastChars()GeoIP databaseGUI - Only Close ButtonGUI ExamplesGUICtrlDeleteImage()GUICtrlGetBkColor()GUICtrlGetStyle()GUIEventsGUIGetBkColor()Int_Parse() & Int_TryParse()IsISBN()LockFile()Mapping CtrlIDsOOP in AutoItParseHeadersToSciTE()PasswordValidPasteBinPosts Per DayPreExpandProtect GlobalsQueue()Resource UpdateResourcesExSciTE JumpSettings INISHELLHOOKShunting-YardSignature CreatorStack()Stopwatch()StringAddLF()/StringStripLF()StringEOLToCRLF()VSCROLLWM_COPYDATAMore Examples...

• 3 weeks later...

Is better...

Dizzy: Sorry, I was too busy at work...

João Carlos.

Edited by jscript

somewh10.png

Is better...

Dizzy: Sorry, I was too busy at work...

João Carlos.

ok, wow, a hole lot of code. I don't think that I can help you code this but I could help with the translation but the strings are hard coded. Let me know.

Follow the link to my code contribution ( and other things too ).
FAQ - Please Read Before Posting.
autoit_scripter_blue_userbar.png

You only need to translate the functions displaying text on screen!

Translation sample:

Chinese:

; Check if NetSendPM is read.
Local $iTimer = _Timer_Init()
While Not _IPC_IsStarted($sNewThread)
    Sleep(100)
    If _Timer_Diff($iTimer) >= 10000 Then
        MsgBox(262160, $sPrgName, "發生內部錯誤的模塊: " & $sNewThread & ", 請聯繫技術支持。")
        _IPC_Shutdown()
        Exit
    EndIf
WEnd

English:

; Check if NetSendPM is read.
Local $iTimer = _Timer_Init()
While Not _IPC_IsStarted($sNewThread)
    Sleep(100)
    If _Timer_Diff($iTimer) >= 10000 Then
        MsgBox(262160, $sPrgName, "An internal error occurred in the module: " & $sNewThread & ", please contact support.")
        _IPC_Shutdown()
        Exit
    EndIf
WEnd

I think that's what you want, if not, explain a little more about what you want.

It would be an interesting way to get the translation in a separate file and according to the language of the OS with the translation would be automatically selected.

João Carlos.

Edited by jscript

somewh10.png

It would be an interesting way to get the translation in a separate file and according to the language of the OS with the translation would be automatically selected.

Look at AutoIt Portable (plus the others) to see how I accomplish Language translation and you can simply rename the translation files to the @OSLang code, instead of English, Romanian & Chinese.

UDF List: