Sign in to follow this  
Brian39

Expand tree

Brian39

Hi,

I have made a script for SAP application. I use the "MouseClick" to click on the arrow left of "HR" to expand tree. Then "MouseClick" to double click on "Tidsregistrering". This work fine but I would like to use something like "ControlTreeView" to expand the "HR" folder and "ControlClick" to activate "Tidsregistrering".

I have attached a screendump with "Autoit window info". But I cant get it to work.

To expand the "HR" folder I use: ControlTreeView("SAP Easy Access", "", "[iD:100]", "Expand")

To enter "Tidsregistrering" menu I use: ControlClick("SAP Easy Access", "", "[iD:100]")

Hopefully someone could point me in the right direction :mellow:

post-58671-0-53838500-1315329158_thumb.j

water

Do you know that there is a UDF (User Defined Functions) available to automate SAP?

Check

Edit: Too late :mellow:

Edited by water

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2018-12-03 - Version 1.4.11.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX (2018-10-31 - Version 1.3.4.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
PowerPoint (2017-06-06 - Version 0.0.5.0) - Download - General Help & Support
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:

ADO - Wiki

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• tentacole
      By tentacole
      Afternoon!
      This is my first post, so I apologize if this is in the wrong place. 
      I've created a while loop to click in a certain area of an application, and have the y axis change at the end of each loop. My loop continues to click at x:27, x:10, even though the $y is adding 15 at the end of each loop. I did a Send($x) and Send($y) into a Notepad to see if the $y had changed after each loop, and the 15 was being added to $y each loop. (If this makes sense)

I'm unsure where I'm going wrong, and would be extremely grateful if someone can point me in the correct direction to fix this. 
      Local $rDirectory = "H:\oDemandProject\fList.txt" Local $rLine = _FileCountLines($rDirectory) Local $x = 27 Local $y = 10 While $rline > 0 WinActivate("OnDemand", "-> 1") WinWaitActive("OnDemand", "-> 1") ControlClick("OnDemand", "", "[CLASS:AfxFrameOrView120u; INSTANCE:1]", "left", 4, $x, $y) $y += 15 $rLine -= 1 WEnd  
    • Yirrlaar
      By Yirrlaar
      #Include <WinAPI.au3> local $ClassName = _WinAPI_GetClassName(WinGetHandle(WinGetTitle("[ACTIVE]"))) ControlClick(WinGetTitle("[ACTIVE]"), "", "[CLASS:"&$ClassName&"; INSTANCE:1]", "primary") When I am running this script it just gives me a ConsoleWrite output of "0x001D04A8"
      When using "AutoIT v3 Window Info" all the info I need for the ControlClick is there and displayed perfectly as if I typed it in normally.
      Upon click the button it should be clicking it, I see the following inn the console window:
      If I replace the $ClassName with the actual ClassName of "WindowsForms10.BUTTON.app.0.3296db7_r14_ad1" it works just fine, any ideas???
    • Tats
      By Tats
      Hi everyone,
      I have a problem with ControlClick function. It doesn't work no matter how I tried all the possible combination of the parameters.
      Below is the scripts of possible parameter combination:
      ;ControlClick("title","text","controlID ","button","clicks","x","y") ;title= Title, Class, Handle ;controlID= Class, ClassNN, Instance ;Title here is empty when I check it with AutoIt Info ControlClick("", "", "[ScreenKeyboard::Button18]", "left", "1", "230","890") ControlClick("", "", "[CLASS:ScreenKeyboard::Button; INSTANCE:18]", "left", "1", "230","890") ControlClick("", "", "[INSTANCE:18]", "left", "1", "230","890") ;Title here is the Class of the window ControlClick("[ScreenKeyboard::SKFrame]", "", "[ScreenKeyboard::Button18]", "left", "1", "230","890") ControlClick("[ScreenKeyboard::SKFrame]", "", "[CLASS:ScreenKeyboard::Button; INSTANCE:18]", "left", "1", "230","890") ControlClick("[ScreenKeyboard::SKFrame]", "", "[INSTANCE:18]", "left", "1", "230","890") ;Title here is the Handle of the window ControlClick("[0x000907A0]", "", "[ScreenKeyboard::Button18]", "left", "1", "230","890") ControlClick("[0x000907A0]", "", "[CLASS:ScreenKeyboard::Button; INSTANCE:18]", "left", "1", "230","890") ControlClick("[0x000907A0]", "", "[INSTANCE:18]", "left", "1", "230","890") Am I coding it correctly?
      Thanks
    • MaximusCZ
      By MaximusCZ
      Hello, and apologies if this have been discussed before, but I googled and couldnt find anything relevant.
      I have a problem where I try to send a control clink into to a window. 
      Part of window I try to send clicks to looks like this . The black border is showing when I mouse over it Au3Info, I get following information:

I am testing its interaction with code

The result I get is that it makes control clicks trough first line, opens and closes menus, as expected.
      When It gets to second line, it does not click a single icon. I can tell that coords are correct as the dropdown menus (No view active) gets focused(altough not rolled out). Same behaviour happens if roughly 40<y<60, so I know I am hitting good height. You can look at how it behaves here: output.webm 
      Dropdown 1 focuses at around 8 sec mark, and 13 sec mark it changes to second dropdown, defocusing first one, seemingly not registering any clinks inbetween.

Have you ever encountered similar behaviour? I need to click the Key button, first on second line, with controlclick (or any other way not hijacking the mouse). I cant trigger that button by keyboard and There is no other control having control over it.
      Help

• Skysnake
      By Skysnake
      I need to automate a specific GUI from a legacy system written in C.
      The spy tool gives me this

I use this code
      Local $swintit = WinGetTitle("[active]") ConsoleWrite("active Window " & $swintit & @CRLF) If $swintit = "FILES NOTES" Then ; If $swintit = "FILES NOTES" Then ; got Window, now atomate ConsoleWrite("got Window " & @CRLF) ; now focus, then click :) ;EditPaste ;ControlCommand("FILES NOTES", "", 404, $acno) ; paste acno GUICtrlSetState(404, $GUI_Focus) ControlCommand("FILES NOTES", "", 404, $acno) ; paste acno GUICtrlSetState(401, $GUI_Focus) ControlClick("FILES NOTES", "", 401, $acno) ; click okay EndIf ; If $swintit = "FILES NOTES" Then The idea is to paste the acno value into the edit box, then click an Okay button.
      I get a console write that the active Window is as expected, but my loop completes without ever writing anything into the GUI.
      I also tried the control ID as text "404" - same result
      What am I missing?
      Skysnake