Sign in to follow this  

Expand tree

I have made a script for SAP application. I use the "MouseClick" to click on the arrow left of "HR" to expand tree. Then "MouseClick" to double click on "Tidsregistrering". This work fine but I would like to use something like "ControlTreeView" to expand the "HR" folder and "ControlClick" to activate "Tidsregistrering".

I have attached a screendump with "Autoit window info". But I cant get it to work.

To expand the "HR" folder I use: ControlTreeView("SAP Easy Access", "", "[iD:100]", "Expand")

To enter "Tidsregistrering" menu I use: ControlClick("SAP Easy Access", "", "[iD:100]")

Hopefully someone could point me in the right direction :mellow:

Do you know that there is a UDF (User Defined Functions) available to automate SAP?

Edit: Too late :mellow:

Edited by water

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Active Directory (NEW 2017-04-18 - Version - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX (NEW 2017-02-27 - Version - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2015-04-01 - Version - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki
PowerPoint (2015-06-06 - Version - Download - General Help & Support

ADO - Wiki

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• jdegraff
      By jdegraff
      I'm trying to add a bit of functionality to the FastStone File Rename dialog. I can access every control that I need to except the one that contains the files to be renamed. If I do some exploring in a vbScript shell I get
      :c  = "TTntTreeView.UnicodeClass1"
      You can see that the treeview control reports having five items, which is the number displayed. If I manually select (mouse) item #3 I can see the result by
      But I do not know how to get the text for the selected item. If "#3" is the item reference then I should be able to
      if I go strictly by the help file, but it returns nothing.
      So it appears that item 3 exists, but
      does not have any text???
      and it also appears item 9 exists (it does not)
      causes the first item to be selected, as does
      Here is the output from the Window Info tool
      >>>> Window <<<<
      Title:  Batch Image Convert / Rename
      Class:  TBatchConvert
      Position:   501, 83
      Size:   760, 520
      Style:  0x16CD0000
      ExStyle:    0x00010100
      Handle: 0x0000000001950796
      >>>> Control <<<<
      Class:  TTntTreeView.UnicodeClass
      Instance:   1
      ClassnameNN:    TTntTreeView.UnicodeClass1
      Advanced (Class):   [CLASS:TTntTreeView.UnicodeClass; INSTANCE:1]
      ID: 37030040
      Position:   354, 79
      Size:   378, 188
      ControlClick Coords:    108, 86
      Style:  0x54010039
      ExStyle:    0x00000200
      Handle: 0x0000000002350898
      >>>> Mouse <<<<
      Position:   970, 279
      Cursor ID:  0
      Color:  0xE1E1E1
      >>>> StatusBar <<<<
      >>>> ToolsBar <<<<
      >>>> Visible Text <<<<
      Batch Rename
      Images + Videos (*.jpg;*.jpe;*.jpeg;*.bmp;*.gif;*.tif;*.tiff;*.cur;*.ico;*.png;*.pcx;*.jp2;*.j2k;*.tga;*.ppm;*.wmf;*.psd;*.crw;*.nef;*.cr2;*.orf;*.raf;*.dng;*.mrw;*.pef;*.srf;*.arw;*.rw2;*.x3f;*.sr2;*.srw;*.nrw;*.rwl;*.eps;*.avi;*.mpeg;*.mpg;*.wmv;*.mov;*.mp4;*.mts;*.mkv;*.m4v)
      Search and Replace
      Use Filename Template
      No Sort
      Add All
      No Change

• Miliardsto
      By Miliardsto
      Hello I got this script works below and I want to do not move cursor on screen when action is performed.
      Opt("MouseCoordMode", 1) ; cause it gets whole screen coords Local $x, $y Local $search = _ImageSearch('item.bmp', 0, $x, $y, 0) If $search = 1 Then MouseMove($x, $y,0) MouseClick("right", $x, $y)) MouseMove($xMiddle, $yMiddle,0) MouseClick("left", $xMiddle, $yMiddle) EndIf I changed this above to this below and what happen is. It clicks right button and then left button but not move mouse to $x $y and then to $xMiddle $yMiddle.
      Opt("MouseCoordMode", 1) ; cause it gets whole screen coords Local $x, $y Local $search = _ImageSearch('item.bmp', 0, $x, $y, 0) If $search = 1 Then ControlClick("","",0,"secondary",1,$x,$y) ControlClick("","",0,"primary",1,$xMiddle,$yMiddle) EndIf If needed I got handle in var $hwnd
      Please tell me how parameters in ControlClick would like be
    • ur
      By ur
      I am clicking on a button on to submit o form UI.
      Problem is, the code working on windows 10,7, server 2012 r2 but not on windows server 2008.
      I checked the IDs also on that OS, they didn't change.
      Even the ControlClick is returning the status as success only but button is not getting clicked.
      But controlsettext on other fields are working.
      ;$MartConfigWindow is window object ControlClick($MartConfigWindow, "", "[CLASS:WindowsForms10.BUTTON.app.0.378734a; INSTANCE:2]")  
    • lattey
      By lattey
      I used the window info tool to get what I've got below, but it just doesn't click the button. I run the script, nothing happens. 
      WinActivate("SELECTION") Sleep(200) ControlClick("SELECTION", "", "[CLASS:Button;INSTANCE:2]") i think maybe the autoit cannot detect the windows. So what i do:
      MouseClick( "", 503, 500) local $blanktitle = WinGetTitle("[ACTIVE]") If StringInStr($blanktitle, "SELECTION") Then msgbox("","", "got") WinActivate($blanktitle) ControlClick($blanktitle, "", "[CLASS:Button;INSTANCE:2]") Endif The script can detect the windows as the it is prompt "got" message. But it just doesn't click the button.
      Please help.
      Thanks for any help you can offer.
    • Ubermensch
      By Ubermensch
      I am currently trying to automatically click the "Yes" button in the ActiveX prompt/popup message after opening the IE (html).
      At 1st, I encounter the "Allow Blocked Content". I already resolve it just by changing settings in the IE Options. But after resolving the "Allow Blocked Content", there's a popup message appear.
      I have attached the ActiveX Prompt.
      Here is the 1st code that I try to use.
      #include <IE.au3> #include <MsgBoxConstants.au3> #include <WinAPI.au3> _IECreate("C:\Users\april\Documents\Logo\JRB\AutoIt\AutoBOT\AWD10\sampleAWD10.html",0,1,0) Local $oIE = _IEAttach("", "instance", 1) _IELoadWait($oIE) AdlibRegister("_ActiveXRun",250) Local $oLastName = _IEGetObjByName($oIE, "Text4") Local $oGetItem = _IEGetObjByName($oIE, "getitem") _IEAction($oGetItem, "click") MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "Form Element Value", _IEFormElementGetValue($oGetItem)) Func _ActiveXRun() $retWin = WinGetHandle("[Class:Button]","") $winTitle = "[HANDLE:" & $retWin &"]" $ctrlHandle = ControlGetHandle($winTitle,"", "[CLASS:Button; INSTANCE:2]") $ctrlTitle = "HANDLE:" & $ctrlHandle &"]" WinWaitActive($ctrlTitle,"[CLASS:Button; INSTANCE:2]",10) $k = ControlGetPos($winTitle, "","[CLASS:Button; INSTANCE:2]") $x = $k[0] $y = $k[1] WinActivate ($winTitle,"An ActiveX control on this page might be unsafe to interact with other parts of the page. Do you want to allow this interaction?") ControlFocus($winTitle,"An ActiveX control on this page might be unsafe to interact with other parts of the page. Do you want to allow this interaction?","[CLASS:Button; INSTANCE:2]") ControlClick($winTitle, "","[CLASS:Button; INSTANCE:2]","primary",1,$x,$y) ControlSend($winTitle, "", "[CLASS:Button; INSTANCE:2]", "{ENTER}", 0) EndFunc Here is the console output.
      >"C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\SciTE\..\AutoIt3.exe" "C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\SciTE\AutoIt3Wrapper\AutoIt3Wrapper.au3" /run /prod /ErrorStdOut /in "C:\Users\april\Documents\Logo\JRB\AutoIt\AutoBOT\AWD10\AWD10.1.au3" /UserParams +>12:44:11 Starting AutoIt3Wrapper v.17.224.935.0 SciTE v. Keyboard:00000409 OS:WIN_10/ CPU:X64 OS:X64 Environment(Language:0409) CodePage:0 utf8.auto.check:4 +> SciTEDir => C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\SciTE UserDir => C:\Users\april\AppData\Local\AutoIt v3\SciTE\AutoIt3Wrapper SCITE_USERHOME => C:\Users\april\AppData\Local\AutoIt v3\SciTE >Running AU3Check ( from:C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3 input:C:\Users\april\Documents\Logo\JRB\AutoIt\AutoBOT\AWD10\AWD10.1.au3 +>12:44:11 AU3Check ended.rc:0 >Running:(\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\autoit3.exe "C:\Users\april\Documents\Logo\JRB\AutoIt\AutoBOT\AWD10\AWD10.1.au3" --> Press Ctrl+Alt+Break to Restart or Ctrl+Break to Stop "C:\Users\april\Documents\Logo\JRB\AutoIt\AutoBOT\AWD10\AWD10.1.au3" (31) : ==> Subscript used on non-accessible variable.: $x = $k[0] $x = $k^ ERROR ->12:44:24 AutoIt3.exe ended.rc:1 +>12:44:24 AutoIt3Wrapper Finished. >Exit code: 1 Time: 13.76 I also tried a simpler code.
      include <IE.au3> #include <MsgBoxConstants.au3> #include <WinAPI.au3> _IECreate("C:\Users\april\Documents\Logo\JRB\AutoIt\AutoBOT\AWD10\sampleAWD10.html",0,1,0) Local $oIE = _IEAttach("", "instance", 1) _IELoadWait($oIE) $k = ControlGetPos("[CLASS:#32770]", "","[CLASS:Button; INSTANCE:2]") $x = $k[0] $y = $k[1] ControlClick("[CLASS:#32770]", "","[CLASS:Button; INSTANCE:2]","primary",1,$x,$y) Local $oLastName = _IEGetObjByName($oIE, "Text4") Local $oGetItem = _IEGetObjByName($oIE, "getitem") _IEAction($oGetItem, "click") MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "Form Element Value", _IEFormElementGetValue($oGetItem)) There's no error in the console output for the 2nd code I have tried.
      And here is the Window Info for the ActiveX prompt.
      >>>> Window <<<< Title: Internet Explorer Class: #32770 Position: 580, 338 Size: 376, 146 Style: 0x94C808C4 ExStyle: 0x00010101 Handle: 0x00000000001516FA >>>> Control <<<< Class: Button Instance: 2 ClassnameNN: Button2 Name: Advanced (Class): [CLASS:Button; INSTANCE:2] ID: 1 Text: &Yes Position: 184, 77 Size: 80, 22 ControlClick Coords: 37, 12 Style: 0x50010000 ExStyle: 0x00000004 Handle: 0x00000000001215DE >>>> Mouse <<<< Position: 228, 120 Cursor ID: 0 Color: 0xFFFFFF >>>> StatusBar <<<< >>>> ToolsBar <<<< >>>> Visible Text <<<< &No An ActiveX control on this page might be unsafe to interact with other parts of the page. Do you want to allow this interaction? &Yes >>>> Hidden Text <<<<  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.