Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TarwadaC4

i need help in this input box

10 posts in this topic

as i knowm this Code Should show me what i have wrote in the input box in message box

see :

#include <ButtonConstants.au3>
#include <EditConstants.au3>
#include <GUIConstantsEx.au3>
#include <WindowsConstants.au3>
#Region ### START Koda GUI section ### Form=
$Form1 = GUICreate("Test", 236, 184, 192, 124)
$Input = GUICtrlCreateInput("", 16, 56, 201, 21)
$Button1 = GUICtrlCreateButton("show", 56, 104, 113, 41)
GUISetState(@SW_SHOW)
#EndRegion ### END Koda GUI section ###
While 1
$nMsg = GUIGetMsg()
Switch $nMsg
  Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE
   Exit
  Case $Button1
   MsgBox(0,"You Entred",$Input)
EndSwitch
WEnd

Q : @guiness "" why u always use the same GUI code ? ""

A : Cuz i like it :)

TarwadaC4.

See the difference? :)

MsgBox(0, "You Entered", GUICtrlRead($Input))

M23

1 person likes this

Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind._______My UDFs:

Spoiler

ArrayMultiColSort ---- Sort arrays on multiple columns
ChooseFileFolder ---- Single and multiple selections from specified path treeview listing
Date_Time_Convert -- Easily convert date/time formats, including the language used
ExtMsgBox --------- A highly customisable replacement for MsgBox
GUIExtender -------- Extend and retract multiple sections within a GUI
GUIFrame ---------- Subdivide GUIs into many adjustable frames
GUIListViewEx ------- Insert, delete, move, drag, sort, edit and colour ListView items
GUITreeViewEx ------ Check/clear parent and child checkboxes in a TreeView
Marquee ----------- Scrolling tickertape GUIs
NoFocusLines ------- Remove the dotted focus lines from buttons, sliders, radios and checkboxes
Notify ------------- Small notifications on the edge of the display
Scrollbars ----------Automatically sized scrollbars with a single command
StringSize ---------- Automatically size controls to fit text
Toast -------------- Small GUIs which pop out of the notification area

AWESOME !!!!!!

OMG how u know about that xD, im really noob

While 1
MsgBox(64,"OH","THANK YOU Melba23 !!!")
WEnd

:)

The reason I asked was because I saw the same snippet posted many times by you and was wandering did it have any relevance to your question, or were you posting a snippet of code for the sake of it.

_AdapterConnections()_AlwaysRun()_AppMon()_AppMonEx()_BinaryBin()_CheckMsgBox()_CmdLineRaw()_ContextMenu()_ConvertLHWebColor()/_ConvertSHWebColor()_DesktopDimensions()_DisplayPassword()_DotNet_Load()/_DotNet_Unload()_Fibonacci()_FileCompare()_FileCompareContents()_FileNameByHandle()_FilePrefix/SRE()_FindInFile()_GetBackgroundColor()/_SetBackgroundColor()_GetConrolID()_GetCtrlClass()_GetDirectoryFormat()_GetDriveMediaType()_GetFilename()/_GetFilenameExt()_GetHardwareID()_GetIP()_GetIP_Country()_GetOSLanguage()_GetSavedSource()_GetStringSize()_GetSystemPaths()_GetURLImage()_GIFImage()_GoogleWeather()_GUICtrlCreateGroup()_GUICtrlListBox_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_SaveCSV()_GUICtrlListView_SaveHTML()_GUICtrlListView_SaveTxt()_GUICtrlListView_SaveXML()_GUICtrlMenu_Recent()_GUICtrlMenu_SetItemImage()_GUICtrlTreeView_CreateArray()_GUIDisable()_GUIImageList_SetIconFromHandle()_GUIRegisterMsg()_GUISetIcon()_Icon_Clear()/_Icon_Set()_IdleTime()_InetGet()_InetGetGUI()_InetGetProgress()_IPDetails()_IsFileOlder()_IsGUID()_IsHex()_IsPalindrome()_IsRegKey()_IsStringRegExp()_IsSystemDrive()_IsUPX()_IsValidType()_IsWebColor()_Language()_Log()_MicrosoftInternetConnectivity()_MSDNDataType()_PathFull/GetRelative/Split()_PathSplitEx()_PrintFromArray()_ProgressSetMarquee()_ReDim()_RockPaperScissors()/_RockPaperScissorsLizardSpock()_ScrollingCredits_SelfDelete()_SelfRename()_SelfUpdate()_SendTo()_ShellAll()_ShellFile()_ShellFolder()_SingletonHWID()_SingletonPID()_Startup()_StringCompact()_StringIsValid()_StringRegExpMetaCharacters()_StringReplaceWholeWord()_StringStripChars()_Temperature()_TrialPeriod()_UKToUSDate()/_USToUKDate()_WinAPI_Create_CTL_CODE()_WinAPI_CreateGUID()_WMIDateStringToDate()/_DateToWMIDateString()Au3 script parsingAutoIt SearchAutoIt3 PortableAutoIt3WrapperToPragmaAutoItWinGetTitle()/AutoItWinSetTitle()CodingDirToHTML5FileInstallrFileReadLastChars()GeoIP databaseGUI - Only Close ButtonGUI ExamplesGUICtrlDeleteImage()GUICtrlGetBkColor()GUICtrlGetStyle()GUIEventsGUIGetBkColor()Int_Parse() & Int_TryParse()IsISBN()LockFile()Mapping CtrlIDsOOP in AutoItParseHeadersToSciTE()PasswordValidPasteBinPosts Per DayPreExpandProtect GlobalsQueue()Resource UpdateResourcesExSciTE JumpSettings INISHELLHOOKShunting-YardSignature CreatorStack()Stopwatch()StringAddLF()/StringStripLF()StringEOLToCRLF()VSCROLLWM_COPYDATAMore Examples...

Updated: 04/09/2015

#6 ·  Posted (edited)

Q : @guiness "" why u always use the same GUI code ? ""

A : Cuz i like it :)

Ok, let me respond to this one: Next time you ask a question and you are lazy enough to post this snippet, please anyone: report it.

I will lock the thread and give a posting ban for being lazy.

Edited by Jos

Visit the SciTE4AutoIt3 Download page for the latest versions  - Beta files                                How to post scriptsource        Forum Rules

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

#7 ·  Posted (edited)

is there a problem with being lazy, im just using koda to create a gui cuz im trying to make my quesion clear a little bit :)

Edited by TarwadaC4

is there a problem with being lazy, im just using koda to create a gui cuz im trying to make my quesion clear a little bit :)

There is a problem when it's : "being lazy and being proud of the fact you let this forum do your work".

.. and you can lose the smiley as I am being serious here at this moment.

Visit the SciTE4AutoIt3 Download page for the latest versions  - Beta files                                How to post scriptsource        Forum Rules

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

im not proud of being lazy, if i were like that, i couldn't register, why u don't answer on the other part of my comment ( about GUI Creating )

just tell me an example about what should i write, im trying to respond all of you, also im using the smiling not because im not serious, im using it because i wanna make u feel that i'm not trying to abuse to you, thats all

overall im sorry if i made something wrong here

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• oceanwind
      By oceanwind
      Hi All:
       How to set the input border color?
      tks in advance
    • funkey
      By funkey
      Hello,
      it's quite often, that someone asks how to change the texts of the MsgBox buttons or the InputBox buttons or how to change the position of ta MsgBox. Since years I use CBT hooks for that, but now I made a small UDF out of it for the ease of use. Of course you can build your own GUI or use already existing UDFs to do the same, but I like this way and you can hack (hook) the inbuild InputBox.

HookDlgBox.au3
      #include-once #include <WinAPI.au3> Global Const $tagCBT_CREATEWND = "ptr lpcs;HWND tagCBT_CREATEWND" Global Const $tagCREATESTRUCT = "ptr lpCreateParams;handle hInstance;HWND hMenu;HWND hwndParent;int cy;int cx;int y;int x;LONG style;ptr lpszName;ptr lpszClass;DWORD dwExStyle" Global $g__hProcDlgBox = DllCallbackRegister("__DlgBox_CbtHookProc", "int", "int;int;int") Global $g__TIdDlgBox = _WinAPI_GetCurrentThreadId() Global $g__hHookDlgBox = _WinAPI_SetWindowsHookEx($WH_CBT, DllCallbackGetPtr($g__hProcDlgBox), 0, $g__TIdDlgBox) Global Const $g__MaxDlgBtns = 5 ; maximum of 5 buttons to rename text Global Const $g__MaxDlgItemId = 11 ; maximun ID of buttons to search is 11 as this is the maximun used in Messagebox Global $g__DlgBoxPosX, $g__DlgBoxPosY, $g__DlgBoxWidth, $g__DlgBoxHeight Global $g__aDlgBoxBtnText[$g__MaxDlgBtns] Global $g__DlgBtnCount = 0 _DlgBox_SetDefaults() OnAutoItExitRegister("__DlgBox_UnregisterHook") Func _DlgBox_SetButtonNames($TxtBtn1 = Default, $TxtBtn2 = Default, $TxtBtn3 = Default, $TxtBtn4 = Default, $TxtBtn5 = Default) $g__aDlgBoxBtnText[0] = $TxtBtn1 $g__aDlgBoxBtnText[1] = $TxtBtn2 $g__aDlgBoxBtnText[2] = $TxtBtn3 $g__aDlgBoxBtnText[3] = $TxtBtn4 $g__aDlgBoxBtnText[4] = $TxtBtn5 $g__DlgBtnCount = @NumParams EndFunc ;==>_DlgBox_SetButtonNames Func _DlgBox_SetPosition($x = Default, $y = Default) ;only for MsgBox, not working and not needed for InputBox $g__DlgBoxPosX = $x $g__DlgBoxPosY = $y EndFunc ;==>_DlgBox_SetPosition Func _DlgBox_SetSize($w = Default, $h = Default) $g__DlgBoxWidth = $w $g__DlgBoxHeight = $h EndFunc ;==>_DlgBox_SetSize Func _DlgBox_SetDefaults() $g__DlgBoxPosX = Default $g__DlgBoxPosY = Default $g__DlgBoxWidth = Default $g__DlgBoxHeight = Default For $i = 0 To UBound($g__aDlgBoxBtnText) - 1 $g__aDlgBoxBtnText[$i] = Default Next EndFunc ;==>_DlgBox_SetDefaults Func __DlgBox_CbtHookProc($nCode, $wParam, $lParam) Local $tcw, $tcs Local $iSearch = 0 Local $ahBtn[$g__DlgBtnCount] If $nCode < 0 Then Return _WinAPI_CallNextHookEx($g__hHookDlgBox, $nCode, $wParam, $lParam) EndIf Switch $nCode Case 3 ;5=HCBT_CREATEWND If _WinAPI_GetClassName(HWnd($wParam)) = "#32770" Then ;Dialoig window class $tcw = DllStructCreate($tagCBT_CREATEWND, $lParam) $tcs = DllStructCreate($tagCREATESTRUCT, DllStructGetData($tcw, "lpcs")) If $g__DlgBoxPosX <> Default Then DllStructSetData($tcs, "x", $g__DlgBoxPosX) If $g__DlgBoxPosY <> Default Then DllStructSetData($tcs, "y", $g__DlgBoxPosY) If $g__DlgBoxWidth <> Default Then DllStructSetData($tcs, "cx", $g__DlgBoxWidth) If $g__DlgBoxHeight <> Default Then DllStructSetData($tcs, "cy", $g__DlgBoxHeight) EndIf Case 5 ;5=HCBT_ACTIVATE For $i = 1 To $g__MaxDlgItemId If IsHWnd(_WinAPI_GetDlgItem($wParam, $i)) Then If $g__aDlgBoxBtnText[$iSearch] <> Default Then _WinAPI_SetDlgItemText($wParam, $i, $g__aDlgBoxBtnText[$iSearch]) $iSearch += 1 If $iSearch >= UBound($ahBtn) Then ExitLoop EndIf Next EndSwitch Return _WinAPI_CallNextHookEx($g__hHookDlgBox, $nCode, $wParam, $lParam) EndFunc ;==>__DlgBox_CbtHookProc Func __DlgBox_UnregisterHook() _WinAPI_UnhookWindowsHookEx($g__hHookDlgBox) DllCallbackFree($g__hProcDlgBox) EndFunc ;==>__DlgBox_UnregisterHook Func _WinAPI_SetDlgItemText($hDlg, $nIDDlgItem, $lpString) Local $aRet = DllCall('user32.dll', "int", "SetDlgItemText", _ "hwnd", $hDlg, _ "int", $nIDDlgItem, _ "str", $lpString) Return $aRet[0] EndFunc ;==>_WinAPI_SetDlgItemText  
      Simple example to see how to use it
      #include "HookDlgBox.au3" _DlgBox_SetButtonNames("1", "two", "3") MsgBox(4, "Test 1", "Custom button texts") _DlgBox_SetPosition(20, 20) MsgBox(66, "Test 2", "Custom position and button texts") _DlgBox_SetButtonNames("Submit", "Don't submit", "Don't know") InputBox("Test 3", "Where were you born?", "Planet Earth") _DlgBox_SetSize(800, 800) InputBox("Test 4", "Where were you born?", "Planet Earth") _DlgBox_SetSize(Default, 800) MsgBox(66, "Test 5", "Strange but working") _DlgBox_SetButtonNames(Default, "Wait", "What?") _DlgBox_SetSize(Default, Default) _DlgBox_SetPosition(500, 500) MsgBox(66, "Test 6", "So far so good!") _DlgBox_SetDefaults() MsgBox(6, "Test 7", "Default position and button texts") Hope you like it.

Best regards
      funkey
      HookDlgBox Example.au3
      HookDlgBox.au3
    • Shirdish_chakravarthi
      By Shirdish_chakravarthi
      Hello Guys this is my gui and i need the numeric value typed in the highlighted  inputbox. if this value is greater than 1 i need to perform some operations
      \

Here is the summary about that field which i got from wininfo tool

i tried writing the code as shown below.. but the msgbox is popping up empty value..when the same code is pasted under some button action i am able to access the value present in the field..but when placed alone as written in the attached script i am unable to fetch it... 

here i am using the valu present in the field

can you guys tell me what's wrong??? or how can i get that value?

My_GUI.au3

• IAMK
      By IAMK
      Hello,

I know you can set flags, e.g. 1, 2, 3 to change the buttons in a MsgBox from "OK" + "Cancel" to "Yes" + "No" + "Cancel", etc...
      However...
      1- Is it possible to manually say what the buttons say? E.g. "Pass" + "Fail"?
      2- Is it possible to do that with an InputBox rather than a MsgBox?
      3- What in your opinion would be better design for the user? A ) Pressing "Fail" on a MsgBox creates a "InputBox" with only a textbox and "Submit" button? B ) Only being able to press "Fail" on an InputBox if the textbox is not empty?

Thank you in advance.
    • Seminko
      By Seminko
      Hey,
      i would like to set a value into an INPUT field.
      Checked the _IEFormElementSetValue function but that does require _IEFormGetObjByName and this is where the problem comes in. The input field I want to write to is not a part of a form tag. It is part of a table.
      <input type="text" class="w2" id="nabidka_vozidel_formular_tach_od" name="nabidka_vozidel_formular_tach_od" onchange="GLOBAL.pocetInzerceNZ(&quot;nabidka_vozidel_formular&quot;,&quot;tach_od&quot;,&quot;&quot;);" autocomplete="off"> I tried this but that didn't work:
      $oDownloadSamples = _IEGetObjById($oIE, "nabidka_vozidel_formular_tach_od") _IEFormElementSetValue($oDownloadSamples, "123") If you want to try the site I'm working with is https://www.tipcars.cz/. There is a menu on the top left hand side and if you click the "vyhledat" button the input fields will show up.
      Thanks