ISN AutoIt Studio [old thread]

ISI360

Hi ISI

I have problems with getting the studio to accept my user abbrev's (those I creates my self)

The work fine in scite. but when I include the path to the properties the studio, seems to get confused and just stops to handle abbrev's at all :(

And first now I found out that, you don't use the settings of the installed scite - but include a copy in the studio install folder. (I also tried to copy the user abbrevs to that folder but with same result, the studio just stopped to handle abbrevs :( )

Wouldn't it be better/easier to just use whats already installed with autoit?

Cheers
/Rex

• Developers
On 12-4-2017 at 6:49 PM, nend said:

Is there a Holland in the US? never heard of it.

I can confirm that this is the case as I've been to one last year. :)

2016-09-14 15.56.40_JT.jpg

Edited by Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

@Rex:
Currently the ISN only reads the abbrev.properties from \Data\Properties. In the next update it will support other locations. (You can allready define additional paths in the settings for api/properties files. In the next update it will look up for au3userabbrev.properties and au3.keywords.user.abbreviations.properties files.

@HighlanderSword:
No. Aconverter from au3 to isf is not aviable. Sry

And the next update is now available: Version 1.05 is online now!

Changelog: (by google translator)
-> ISN AutoIt Studio: <-
------------
- Bugfix: Various bug fixes
- Bugfix: Fixed problem with non-responsive hotkeys.
- Bugfix: The ISN AutoIt Studio now reads correctly "User Abbreviations" (au3.keywords.user.abbreviations.properties or au3userabbrev.properties) files. The paths for * .properties files can be set in the program settings or the project settings.
- Bugfix: The macro action "file operation" caused problems with UNC paths. This is now fixed.
- NEW: Changes to the API paths are now applied directly. Previously, changes were not applied until you reopen a Scintilla tab.
- NEW: In all macro actions, variables such as% projectdir% are now resolved.
- NEW: Important ISN paths (folders for projects, backup folders, folders for finished projects and templates for templates) are now used by default with variables. (For example,% myisndatadir% \ Projects)
- NEW: In the "Compile Settings" section (in the project settings) you can now deactivate the copying of the project resources into the finished project.
- NEW: The elements in the "List of recently opened elements" in the start window are now also saved with variables (eg% myisndatadir% \ Projects \ Testproject).
- NEW: All variables for paths (eg% myisndatadir%) are now documented in the help file of the ISN AutoIt Studios. (ISN AutoIt Studio -> General -> Path Variables)
- NEW: Now all Windows variables (eg% appdata%) can be used in paths.
- NEW: The ISN window is now no longer locked when the parameter editor is open.
- NEW: Thanks to the RDC UDF, the project tree is now self-sufficient. (Only in project mode!) Even if data is changed outside the ISN AutoIt Studio.
- NEW: The debug console of the ISN AutoIt Studio can now be easily activated or deactivated via a checkbox in the "Debug" window (General -> Advanced -> Debug).
- NEW: Window for macro settings (eg file operation) can now also be enlarged or reduced as desired.

-> ISN Form Studio 2: <-
------------
- Bugfix: Various bug fixes
- Bugfix: When you select an image, the Form Studio freezes as soon as you double-click a file in the treeview. This is now fixed.

Hmm this is strange..can you send me the .isf file?
Every time you generate the code, a temp au3 file is created an displayed in this dialog. Looks like the ISN can´t overwrite the file and displays some old content?

23 hours ago, musicstashall said:

If you apply a skin, then maximize the window and minimize it, you get the following bug:

a245ef66f1577a0477bacaadbb2a1eef.png

:D I had the same bug/error - but I was sure that it was my OS that was the problem.

ISI

Your update handling is sadly a bit destructive :'(

When using the in program update, it overwrites all existing files, when i upgraded from 1.04 to 1.05 - my modified abbr file was overwritten, the austripper (I was using the beta, (16.612.1119.4) but the updater overwrote it with the old 16.303.1237.0), and i just checked, the newest is 17.224.935.0 (It is included in the sciteinstall 24-2-2017) and again now when updating to the new 1.05.

It's not a complain, but only a friendly information :) - I love the studio as an editor, and i always creates a backup of my old install - so I have no problem with restoring the overwritten files.

Keep up the nice work with the studio :thumbsup:

Cheers

/Rex

• Jos locked this topic