Sign in to follow this  
Scriptmaster

Maximised GUI window

Scriptmaster

I have had trouble with a gui I need to be full screen

I have seen a lot of topics but they dont work for me.

my GUI is a very simple window you can

I now use @SW_MAXIMIZE

but it covers up the taskbar.

(not good)

please help

Thanks in advance

Edited by Scriptmaster

shutdown(1)

guinness

Please help

Please read the FAQ about bumping posts less than 24 hours, this is a support forum run by willing volunteers, therefore people answer when they want not when you want.

UDF List:

_AdapterConnections()_AlwaysRun()_AppMon()_AppMonEx()_ArrayFilter/_ArrayReduce_BinaryBin()_CheckMsgBox()_CmdLineRaw()_ContextMenu()_ConvertLHWebColor()/_ConvertSHWebColor()_DesktopDimensions()_DisplayPassword()_DotNet_Load()/_DotNet_Unload()_Fibonacci()_FileCompare()_FileCompareContents()_FileNameByHandle()_FilePrefix/SRE()_FindInFile()_GetBackgroundColor()/_SetBackgroundColor()_GetConrolID()_GetCtrlClass()_GetDirectoryFormat()_GetDriveMediaType()_GetFilename()/_GetFilenameExt()_GetHardwareID()_GetIP()_GetIP_Country()_GetOSLanguage()_GetSavedSource()_GetStringSize()_GetSystemPaths()_GetURLImage()_GIFImage()_GoogleWeather()_GUICtrlCreateGroup()_GUICtrlListBox_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_SaveCSV()_GUICtrlListView_SaveHTML()_GUICtrlListView_SaveTxt()_GUICtrlListView_SaveXML()_GUICtrlMenu_Recent()_GUICtrlMenu_SetItemImage()_GUICtrlTreeView_CreateArray()_GUIDisable()_GUIImageList_SetIconFromHandle()_GUIRegisterMsg()_GUISetIcon()_Icon_Clear()/_Icon_Set()_IdleTime()_InetGet()_InetGetGUI()_InetGetProgress()_IPDetails()_IsFileOlder()_IsGUID()_IsHex()_IsPalindrome()_IsRegKey()_IsStringRegExp()_IsSystemDrive()_IsUPX()_IsValidType()_IsWebColor()_Language()_Log()_MicrosoftInternetConnectivity()_MSDNDataType()_PathFull/GetRelative/Split()_PathSplitEx()_PrintFromArray()_ProgressSetMarquee()_ReDim()_RockPaperScissors()/_RockPaperScissorsLizardSpock()_ScrollingCredits_SelfDelete()_SelfRename()_SelfUpdate()_SendTo()_ShellAll()_ShellFile()_ShellFolder()_SingletonHWID()_SingletonPID()_Startup()_StringCompact()_StringIsValid()_StringRegExpMetaCharacters()_StringReplaceWholeWord()_StringStripChars()_Temperature()_TrialPeriod()_UKToUSDate()/_USToUKDate()_WinAPI_Create_CTL_CODE()_WinAPI_CreateGUID()_WMIDateStringToDate()/_DateToWMIDateString()Au3 script parsingAutoIt SearchAutoIt3 PortableAutoIt3WrapperToPragmaAutoItWinGetTitle()/AutoItWinSetTitle()CodingDirToHTML5FileInstallrFileReadLastChars()GeoIP databaseGUI - Only Close ButtonGUI ExamplesGUICtrlDeleteImage()GUICtrlGetBkColor()GUICtrlGetStyle()GUIEventsGUIGetBkColor()Int_Parse() & Int_TryParse()IsISBN()LockFile()Mapping CtrlIDsOOP in AutoItParseHeadersToSciTE()PasswordValidPasteBinPosts Per DayPreExpandProtect GlobalsQueue()Resource UpdateResourcesExSciTE JumpSettings INISHELLHOOKShunting-YardSignature CreatorStack()Stopwatch()StringAddLF()/StringStripLF()StringEOLToCRLF()VSCROLLWM_COPYDATAMore Examples...

Updated: 22/04/2018

xeroTechnologiesLLC

A technique I have used in the past is set the height of the window to @desktopheight - X# of pixels to account for the taskbar and then the width to @desktopwidth and move it to 0, 0 which is the top left corner.

Not pretty, but it works.

This will only account for 1 monitor on a multi-display setup, just FYI.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• rcmaehl
      By rcmaehl
      A UDF with Extended Functions for Window Management

Notes:
      Fixes WinGetClassList's barbaric returning of a @LF separated string instead of an array.

Potential Uses:
      Automating applications that change their controls' handles/classes on each launch (e.g. half of Cisco's programs)

Functions:
      _WinGetClassList
      _WinGetClassNNList
      _WindowGetHandleList
      _WindowGetHandleListFromPos

Download: 
      WindowEx.zip  (v0.4)

Changelog:
      10/04/2016 (v0.4): _WinGetClassNNList Fixed : Not Returning an Index when using $2D_ARRAY _WinGetClassNNList Fixed : Not Properly returning $aArray[x][1] on Classes with instances > 9 when using $2D_ARRAY 10/03/2016 (v0.3): _WinGetClassList Added : Exactly the same as WinGetClassList but returns a more civilized Array _WinGetClassNNList Added : Returns Classes and their instances in either a 1D or 2D array depending on Flags _WindowGetHandleList Renamed: _WinGetHandleList SCRIPT BREAKING! _WindowGetHandleListFromPos Renamed: _WinGetHandleListFromPos SCRIPT BREAKING! 10/01/2016 (v0.2): WindowsExConstants.au3 Added : Flags in _WindowGetHandleListFromPos _WindowGetHandleListFromPos Removed: ConsoleWrite left in during debug _WindowGetHandleListFromPos Added : Flag for if part of a Control is at $X, $Y return it as well. 10/01/2016 (v0.1): _WindowGetHandleList Added : Retrieves the handles of classes from a window. _WindowGetHandleListFromPos Added : Retrieves the handles of classes at a specific position from a window. Known and Reported Bugs:
      None reported To Do:
      To Be Decided. Opinions welcome! Upcoming Changes:
      To Be Decided.
    • Reziskonh
      By Reziskonh
      Hi, everybody
      I look for GUI whose behavior similar to the message of an email client or antivirus
      In other words:
          Any PC screen able to calculate the size
          To consider the Task bar size
          To find the lower corner on the right/below and to nestle on it

Notes:
      In GUI the GUICtrlCreateEdit field (as option) - that can be received and displayed through variable information
      Thanks a lot
      PS
      I use the translator, excuse if something is not clear

• SuleymanTopaloglu
      By SuleymanTopaloglu
      Hello i am new here and this is my first thread
      in this script i used some code snippets from forum.
      I do not remember who these belonged to.
      Disabled
      ALT+F4
      ALT+TAB
      TASK MANAGER
      LOCKING WINDOWS
      deleted items from ctrl+alt+delete screen
      (Lock Computer,Switch User,Sign Out,Chance a password,Task Manager)

CTRL+ALT+DELETE (how ?)
      firstly we are disabled locking computer
      RegWrite('HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System', 'DisableLockWorkstation',"REG_DWORD",0x00000001) and then ctrl+alt+delete pressed IsDesktopLocked() triggered.
      we are calling  
      Run("rundll32.exe user32.dll,LockWorkStation") command with checking if $blockctrlaltdel = 1 statements. 
      then it return us to kiosk screen, because we are disabled locking computer. 

Func IsDesktopLocked() Local $hDesktop Local $iRet Local $iRC Local $sMsg Local Const $DESKTOP_SWITCHDESKTOP = 0x100 $hDesktop = DllCall("User32.dll", "int", "OpenDesktop", "str", "Default", "int", 0, "int", 0, "int", $DESKTOP_SWITCHDESKTOP) $iRet = DllCall("User32.dll", "int", "SwitchDesktop", "int", $hDesktop[0]) If IsArray($iRet) Then If $iRet[0] = 0 Then if $blockctrlaltdel = 1 Then Run("rundll32.exe user32.dll,LockWorkStation") EndIf $iRC = 1 ElseIf $iRet[0] = 1 Then $iRC = 0 EndIf Else EndIf DllCall("User32.dll", "int", "CloseDesktop", "int", $hDesktop[0]);<-- handle returned by "OpenDesktop" ;$iRet = DllCall("User32.dll", "int", "CloseDesktop", "int", $iRet[0]) Return ($iRC) EndFunc ;==>IsDesktopLocked maybe this blocked to lock computer when rdp session closed. i havent tried and This script needed to Google chrome and "WinLockDll.dll" to work. 
      FULL SCRIPT

#include <WinAPI.au3> #include <FontConstants.au3> #include <GUIConstants.au3> Opt('GUIOnEventMode', 1) Opt("TrayAutoPause", 0) HotKeySet("{ESCAPE}","_EXIT") ;~ $sFilePath = "D:\kiosk\" local $Form1,$blockctrlaltdel Global Const $VK_F4 = 0x73 Global $winlockdll = DllOpen(@ScriptDir&"\WinLockDll.dll") kullanimkapat() #region ; WinEventHook Global Const $EVENT_OPEN_DESKTOP_CHANGED = 0x0020 $h_DLL_User32 = DllOpen("User32.dll") $h_WinEventHook_Proc = DllCallbackRegister("_WinEventHook_Proc", "none", "hwnd;int;hwnd;long;long;int;int") If @error Then ConsoleWrite("Error DllCallbackRegister(_WinEventHook_Proc) did not succeed. FFH will exit now.") Exit EndIf $h_Hook = _WinEventHook_Set(0x0020, 0x0020, $h_DLL_User32) If @error Then ConsoleWrite("Error _WinEventHook_Set() did not succeed. FFH will exit now.") Exit EndIf OnAutoItExitRegister("_WinEventHook_UnSet") #endregion ; WinEventHook Global $winlockdll = DllOpen(@ScriptDir&"\WinLockDll.dll") Func kullanimkapat() $blockctrlaltdel = 1 Global $hHookProc = DllCallbackRegister("_KeyboardProc", "long", "int;wparam;lparam") Global $hHookKeyboard = _WinAPI_SetWindowsHookEx($WH_KEYBOARD_LL, DllCallbackGetPtr($hHookProc), _WinAPI_GetModuleHandle(0), 0) Global $hSysTray_Handle = DllCall("user32.dll", "HWND", "FindWindow", "str", "Shell_TrayWnd", "str", "") _WinAPI_ShellChangeNotify($SHCNE_ASSOCCHANGED, 0, 0, 0) _SendMessage($hSysTray_Handle[0], 0x5B4, 0, 0) DllCall($winlockdll, "Int", "Keys_Enable_Disable ", "Int", "1") DllCall($winlockdll, "Int", "TaskManager_Enable_Disable", "Int", "0") DllCall($winlockdll, "Int", "TaskSwitching_Enable_Disable", "Int", "0") DllCall($winlockdll, "Int", "Keys_Enable_Disable", "Int", "1") RegWrite('HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System', 'DisableChangePassword',"REG_DWORD",0x00000001) RegWrite('HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System', 'HideFastUserSwitching', "REG_DWORD",0x00000001) RegWrite('HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\Explorer', 'NoLogoff',"REG_DWORD",0x00000001) RegWrite('HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\Explorer', 'NoClose',"REG_DWORD",0x00000001) RegWrite('HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System', 'DisableTaskMgr',"REG_DWORD",0x00000001) RegWrite('HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System', 'DisableLockWorkstation',"REG_DWORD",0x00000001) FileDelete ( @LocalAppDataDir&"\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Preferences" ) ;~ Local $hFileOpen = FileOpen($sFilePath,BitOR(8,2)) ;~ FileWrite($hFileOpen,'<!DOCTYPE html><meta http-equiv="refresh" content="30"><html><head><script type="text/javascript">function disableselect(e){return!1}function reEnable(){return!0}document.onselectstart=new Function("return false"),document.oncontextmenu=new Function("return false"),window.sidebar&&(document.onmousedown=disableselect,document.onclick=reEnable);</script><style>#masano{top:50%;left:50%;width:250px;height:250px;margin-top:-125px;margin-left:-125px;border:1px solid red;background-color:red;position:fixed;font:normal 200px Calibri;line-height:250px;text-align:center;color:white}</style><title>*</title></head><body><div id="masano">'&@ComputerName&'</div></body></html>"') ;~ FileClose($hFileOpen);kiosk html writed Run("taskkill /im chrome.exe /f /t") Sleep(3000) ;~ Run(@HomeDrive&"\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe --kiosk "&$sFilePath) Run(@HomeDrive&"\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe --kiosk https://www.autoitscript.com/autoit3/files/graphics/autoit_10_wall_1920x1200.jpg") WinMinimizeAll() Global $hSplash = GuiCreate("", @DesktopWidth+5, @DesktopHeight+5, -5, -5,$WS_POPUP,$WS_THICKFRAME) ;invinsible fullscreen gui on top google chrome. GUISetBkColor (0xf0f8ff) WinSetTrans($hSplash, "", 5) GUISetState() WinSetOnTop($hSplash, "", 1) EndFunc Func kullanimAc() FileDelete ( @LocalAppDataDir&"\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Preferences" ) $blockctrlaltdel = 0 DllCallbackFree($hHookProc) If Not IsHWnd($hSysTray_Handle[0]) Then ShellExecute(@WindowsDir & "\Explorer.exe") DllCall($winlockdll, "Int", "Keys_Enable_Disable ", "Int", "0") DllCall($winlockdll, "Int", "TaskManager_Enable_Disable", "Int", "1") DllCall($winlockdll, "Int", "TaskSwitching_Enable_Disable", "Int", "1") DllCall($winlockdll, "Int", "Keys_Enable_Disable ", "Int", "0") RegDelete('HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System','DisableChangePassword') RegDelete('HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System', 'HideFastUserSwitching') RegDelete('HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\Explorer', 'NoLogoff') RegDelete('HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\Explorer', 'NoClose') RegDelete('HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System', 'DisableTaskMgr') RegDelete('HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System', 'DisableLockWorkstation') Run("taskkill /im chrome.exe /f /t") Sleep(500) GUIDelete($hSplash) Sleep(500) EndFunc Func _KeyboardProc($nCode, $wParam, $lParam) If $nCode < 0 Then Return _WinAPI_CallNextHookEx($hHookKeyboard, $nCode, $wParam, $lParam) Switch $wParam Case $WM_KEYDOWN, $WM_SYSKEYDOWN, $WM_KEYUP, $WM_SYSKEYUP Local $tKEYHOOKS = DllStructCreate($tagKBDLLHOOKSTRUCT, $lParam) Local $vKode = DllStructGetData($tKEYHOOKS, "vkCode") Local $iFlags = DllStructGetData($tKEYHOOKS, "flags") Switch $vKode Case $VK_F4 If BitAND($iFlags, $LLKHF_ALTDOWN) Then Return -1 Else Return _WinAPI_CallNextHookEx($hHookKeyboard, $nCode, $wParam, $lParam) EndIf EndSwitch EndSwitch Return _WinAPI_CallNextHookEx($hHookKeyboard, $nCode, $wParam, $lParam) EndFunc #region ; WinEventHook Functions Func _WinEventHook_Proc($h_Hook, $iEvent, $hWnd, $idObject, $idChild, $iEventThread, $iEventTime) ;ConsoleWrite($hWnd & @TAB & $idObject & @CRLF) ConsoleWrite(TimerInit() & @tab & hex($iEvent,4) & @tab & "IsDesktopLocked()" & @tab & IsDesktopLocked() & @crlf) EndFunc ;==>_WinEventHook_Proc Func _WinEventHook_Set($iEventMin, $iEventMax, $hDLLUser32) Local $aRet Local Const $WINEVENT_OUTOFCONTEXT = 0x0 Local Const $WINEVENT_SKIPOWNPROCESS = 0x2 If Not $hDLLUser32 Or $hDLLUser32 = -1 Then $hDLLUser32 = "User32.dll" $aRet = DllCall($hDLLUser32, "hwnd", "SetWinEventHook", _ "uint", $iEventMin, _ "uint", $iEventMax, _ "hwnd", 0, _ "ptr", DllCallbackGetPtr($h_WinEventHook_Proc), _ "int", 0, _ "int", 0, _ "uint", $WINEVENT_OUTOFCONTEXT) ; BitOR($WINEVENT_OUTOFCONTEXT, $WINEVENT_SKIPOWNPROCESS) If @error Then Return SetError(@error, 0, 0) Return $aRet[0] EndFunc ;==>_WinEventHook_Set Func _WinEventHook_UnSet() If $h_WinEventHook_Proc Then DllCallbackFree($h_WinEventHook_Proc) EndIf If $h_Hook Then DllCall($h_DLL_User32, "int", "UnhookWinEvent", "hwnd", $h_Hook) If $h_DLL_User32 Then DllClose($h_DLL_User32) EndFunc ;==>_WinEventHook_UnSet #endregion ; WinEventHook Functions Func IsDesktopLocked() Local $hDesktop Local $iRet Local $iRC Local $sMsg Local Const $DESKTOP_SWITCHDESKTOP = 0x100 $hDesktop = DllCall("User32.dll", "int", "OpenDesktop", "str", "Default", "int", 0, "int", 0, "int", $DESKTOP_SWITCHDESKTOP) $iRet = DllCall("User32.dll", "int", "SwitchDesktop", "int", $hDesktop[0]) If IsArray($iRet) Then If $iRet[0] = 0 Then if $blockctrlaltdel = 1 Then Run("rundll32.exe user32.dll,LockWorkStation") EndIf $iRC = 1 ElseIf $iRet[0] = 1 Then $iRC = 0 EndIf Else EndIf DllCall("User32.dll", "int", "CloseDesktop", "int", $hDesktop[0]);<-- handle returned by "OpenDesktop" ;$iRet = DllCall("User32.dll", "int", "CloseDesktop", "int", $iRet[0]) Return ($iRC) EndFunc ;==>IsDesktopLocked Func _EXIT() kullanimAc() HotKeySet("{ESCAPE}") Exit EndFunc While 1 Sleep(100) WEnd  
      WinLockDll.dll

pc-kilitle.au3
    • VollachR
      By VollachR
      Hi,
      I'd like to show a progress bar for an operation performed by an external program my script is running silently, I want to show it in a GUI I created using the GUICtrlCreateProgress but I have no idea how to do it.
      The important thing to point out is that there's no way of knowing how long the external program will run, as it is a file splitter and it depends on the size of file it splits and the split parts size.
      Can someone point me in the right direction or give me an example how to do so?
      This is my RunWait command:
      RunWait($MYFILES1 & '\fsplit.exe -split ' & $Size & ' mb ' & $File & " -f " & $File & "." & $extension) It uses multiple variables declared and set earlier in the script, how will I got about having the progress of that command shown using GUICtrlCreateProgress ? Is it possible?
      Thank you.
    • nacerbaaziz
      By nacerbaaziz
      Hello my friends
      I have an inquiry and I hope to find the answer here
      I want to create a graphical user interface
      but I want to hide the system menu
      I mean the window menu
      Is this possible?
      If is possible please give me how to do that
      Thanks in advance