Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DeathRow

PixelSearch for masked or HIDDEN windows ? Possible ?

34 posts in this topic

#1 ·  Posted (edited)

How can I search for a certain color in a background or masked window by other windows( no minimized ), and get the color's relative window's coordinates ;) ??

Is it possible ? I appreciate any help....

Edited by DeathRow

It is better to simply look at the controls of the application.

You better didn't answer...

I don't want to click anything ! I want to know the position of a certain image while the window is masked by other windows or minimized.

Thanks for your high quality post

PixelSearch will not work on a program that is minimized or not visible.

- Bruce /*somdcomputerguy */  If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.

PixelSearch will not work on a program that is minimized or not visible.

Yes,I observed, and even if is masked by other window it won't work.Pretty bad ;)

But is there any UDF for AutoIt that could do this ?

Or the API from MSDN ? I don't know how to search there...

#8 ·  Posted (edited)

If it is a simple static window then are there controls on the window? Second, is it a standard window or a custom type such as a java window?

what happens when you use the AutoIt Window info tool on the window in question?

Edited by Bellicus

#9 ·  Posted (edited)

Well I need to find certain colors in an image and to get the coordinates of them. I don't need any controls or buttons... and is a standard image.

And when I use AWindow Tool its finding the color

Thankyou for replies ... and I was looking towards the method of capturing a bitmap of the window in memory and to search invisible on that bitmap the position of the pixel I want to find = > finding the pixel on a hidden window ;)

Edited by DeathRow

Your not making sense. You say "I need to find certain colors in an image and to get the coordinates of them" and say at the same time it is a static window. If it is static then why do you need to search for certain colors? Static means the image doesn't change. You imply the image changes. Does the image change? Either way would you care to share a screenshot of the image you are dealing with? That would make it much easier to see what we are dealing with.

#11 ·  Posted (edited)

Your not making sense. You say "I need to find certain colors in an image and to get the coordinates of them" and say at the same time it is a static window. If it is static then why do you need to search for certain colors? Static means the image doesn't change. You imply the image changes. Does the image change? Either way would you care to share a screenshot of the image you are dealing with? That would make it much easier to see what we are dealing with.

O sorry I didn't know the real difference ;) Its a webbrowser window and I want to download many photos while hidden to not interference with my usual activity like playing a game. But the images aren't moving, the browser's window is sometimes increasing or decreasing in dimention. So everytime I need to ckeck for a certain color and get the coordinates while hidden or minimized

Edited by DeathRow

That makes more sense. There is a different approach that would work much better for you seeing how you are downloading pictires. If you look at IE.au3 you can get all the pictures using

_IEImgGetCollection

look in the help file and you can see an example of how to get a collection. It would be a simple matter of downloading the images once you get the collection. That way you don't need to worry about the IE window interfering with anything else you are doing.

That makes more sense. There is a different approach that would work much better for you seeing how you are downloading pictires. If you look at IE.au3 you can get all the pictures using

_IEImgGetCollection

look in the help file and you can see an example of how to get a collection. It would be a simple matter of downloading the images once you get the collection. That way you don't need to worry about the IE window interfering with anything else you are doing.

I forgot to mention that I can't use IE or Google Chrome and can't install that plug-in for FireFox to work with the UDF because of good reasons ;) ( long story....but trust me I can't )

I can use only Firefox lol, so I need to adapt for it ...

Why can't you use IE? It is built into windows. Does your location or who owns the machine block you?

Unfortunetly...yes..;)( Thats why I cant use it

But please I don't want to deviate from the subject, How can I search for a specific pixel color in a background hidden window ??

Then we can't help you for we will not be a part of you trying to evade or bypass security. Either use it for legit reasons with the owner's blessing or don't do it at all. Your choice.

What do you mean by bypass security ? What security ??

You didn't understand what Im asking for, I want to know how can I find a pixel color in a background window, the same subject was posted in other threads too but I don't know how to apply it, I appreciate if anyone could help me.

#18 ·  Posted (edited)

You didn't understand what Im asking for, I want to know how can I find a pixel color in a background window, the same subject was posted in other threads too but I don't know how to apply it, I appreciate if anyone could help me.

Manadar's (and Greenseed's) example.au3 and _PixelGetColor.au3 provide working example of how to basically take a screenshot to memory then pixelsearch it. You've previously linked to it, here it is again. After reading about it then running it, seems to work fine for me. You need to temporarily bring up the window to search so you can get a screenshot, then hide the window, then you can search the screenshot later on in your script. For me I brought Firefox to the foreground-maximized, took the "screenshot", then hid the Firefox window again. I then searched the 10x10 pixel box in the top left corner (starting at 0,0) for the color 0xDCCEBF and found it at several locations: 0,3; 1,3; and 2,3.

Edited by MrMitchell

What do you mean by bypass security ? What security ??

You said yes to this question: "Does your location or who owns the machine block you?"

That means you are trying to get past a security measure.

Understand now?

#20 ·  Posted (edited)

You said yes to this question: "Does your location or who owns the machine block you?"

That means you are trying to get past a security measure.

Understand now?

Yes I said that, and its true, but you understand me wrong, its my computer and my parents blocked my computer with limited user account( they are paranoid ) and they say to not use IE and uninstalled it ;) and with limited access I cant install it :) so I really need to do it on the default browser ff

Edited by DeathRow

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• Shirdish_chakravarthi
      By Shirdish_chakravarthi
      Hello Friends i am new to autoit and i am stuck in middle of automation of flashing tool..
      my requirement is i have a window and i have to get the value present in that window (below is the picture)

in the above window i need to get the value of the highlighted field.the value of this filed keeps on changing...ii need to get the current value present in the field..below are the details of the window and field..

CAN it be done?

thanks

• Shirdish_chakravarthi
      By Shirdish_chakravarthi
      Hello Guys i am working on automating a flashing tool..When flashing is started if there is any error in connection it pops's up a error window...(as shown below)

whenever this popup appears i need a msgbox to appear saying "error occured" how can i do this?
      Thanks

• argumentum
      By argumentum
      #include <GuiComboBox.au3> #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> #include <WinAPI.au3> #include <Array.au3> #include <WinAPITheme.au3> #include <GDIPlus.au3> #Region GUICtrlComboSetColors UDF Global $g__aWM_CTLCOLORLISTBOX[1][16] = [[0, 0, 0]] ; init. the Global array ; #FUNCTION# ==================================================================================================================== ; Name...........: GUICtrlComboSetColors ; Description ...: Change the colors and position/size of a ComboBox ; Syntax.........: GUICtrlComboSetColors ( $idCombo [, $iBgColor = Default] [, $iFgColor = Default] [, $iExtendLeft = Default] ) ; Parameters ....: $idCombo - GUICtrlCreateCombo() ControlID / [ ArrayIndex ] ; $iBgColor - Background RGB color ; - or "-1" to use prior color declared ; - or to remove a control by ControlID, "-2" ; - or to remove a control by ArrayIndex, "-3" ; $iFgColor - Foreground RGB color ; - or "-1" to use prior color declared ; - or "-2" to use sytem color and leave theme default ; $iExtendLeft - pixels to extend the dropdown list ; - or "-1" to use prior width declared ; - or "1" auto size, extending left ( see Remarks/AutoSize ) ; - or "2" auto size, extending right ( see Remarks/AutoSize ) ; Return values .: Success - index position in the array ; Failure - 0 ; @error - 1 : Control handle = 0 ; - 2 : GetComboBoxInfo failed ; - 3 : Control for removal not found ; @extended - 2 : Success on Control removal ; Author ........: argumentum ; Modified.......: v0.0.0.5 ; Remarks .......: this UDF is in its a work in progress, will expand if needed. ; AutoSize...: use the pertinent parameters from GUICtrlComboSetColors_SetAutoSize() ; minus the CtrlID as semicolon separated to initialize. Ex: "2;Arial;8.5;0" ; Related .......: ; Link ..........: https://www.autoitscript.com/forum/topic/191035-combobox-set-dropdownlist-bgcolor/ ; Example .......: Yes, at the end of the file ; =============================================================================================================================== Func GUICtrlComboSetColors($idCombo = 0, $iBgColor = Default, $iFgColor = Default, $iExtendLeft = Default) If Not $idCombo Then Return SetError(1, 0, 0) Local $n, $tInfo, $i = 0 If $iBgColor = -2 Or $iBgColor = -3 Then Local $m For $n = 1 To $g__aWM_CTLCOLORLISTBOX[0][0] If ($g__aWM_CTLCOLORLISTBOX[$n][0] = $idCombo And $iBgColor = -2) Or ($g__aWM_CTLCOLORLISTBOX[$n][9] = $idCombo And $iBgColor = -3) Then _ArrayDelete($g__aWM_CTLCOLORLISTBOX, $n) $g__aWM_CTLCOLORLISTBOX[0][0] -= 1 Return SetError(0, 2, $n) EndIf Next Return SetError(3, 0, 0) EndIf For $n = 1 To $g__aWM_CTLCOLORLISTBOX[0][0] If $g__aWM_CTLCOLORLISTBOX[$n][0] = $idCombo Then $i = $n ExitLoop EndIf Next If Not $i Then $g__aWM_CTLCOLORLISTBOX[0][0] += 1 $i = $g__aWM_CTLCOLORLISTBOX[0][0] ; If $i >= UBound($g__aWM_CTLCOLORLISTBOX) Then ReDim $g__aWM_CTLCOLORLISTBOX[$i + 1][16] ; add extra "slots" EndIf EndIf Local $sStr = GUICtrlRead($idCombo) Local $iSetWindowTheme = 1 If $iBgColor = Default And $iFgColor = Default Then $iSetWindowTheme = 0 If $iBgColor = Default Then $iBgColor = _WinAPI_GetSysColor($COLOR_WINDOW) If $iFgColor = Default Then $iFgColor = _WinAPI_GetSysColor($COLOR_WINDOWTEXT) If $iBgColor = -1 Then $iBgColor = $g__aWM_CTLCOLORLISTBOX[$i][10] If $iFgColor = -1 Then $iFgColor = $g__aWM_CTLCOLORLISTBOX[$i][11] $g__aWM_CTLCOLORLISTBOX[$i][11] = $iFgColor $g__aWM_CTLCOLORLISTBOX[$i][10] = $iBgColor If $iExtendLeft = Default Then $iExtendLeft = 0 $g__aWM_CTLCOLORLISTBOX[$i][12] = 0 EndIf If $iExtendLeft = -1 Then $iExtendLeft = $g__aWM_CTLCOLORLISTBOX[$i][8] ElseIf Int($iExtendLeft) = 1 Then $g__aWM_CTLCOLORLISTBOX[$i][12] = 1 ElseIf Int($iExtendLeft) = 2 Then $g__aWM_CTLCOLORLISTBOX[$i][12] = 2 Else $g__aWM_CTLCOLORLISTBOX[$i][12] = 0 EndIf $g__aWM_CTLCOLORLISTBOX[$i][8] = Int($iExtendLeft) $g__aWM_CTLCOLORLISTBOX[$i][0] = $idCombo $g__aWM_CTLCOLORLISTBOX[$i][1] = GUICtrlGetHandle($idCombo) $g__aWM_CTLCOLORLISTBOX[$i][13] = "Arial" ; default $sFont $g__aWM_CTLCOLORLISTBOX[$i][14] = 8.5 ; default $fSize $g__aWM_CTLCOLORLISTBOX[$i][15] = 0 ; default $iStyle If $g__aWM_CTLCOLORLISTBOX[$i][12] Then $f = StringSplit($iExtendLeft, ";") If UBound($f) > 1 Then $g__aWM_CTLCOLORLISTBOX[$i][8] = Int($f[1]) If UBound($f) > 2 Then $g__aWM_CTLCOLORLISTBOX[$i][13] = $f[2] If UBound($f) > 3 Then $g__aWM_CTLCOLORLISTBOX[$i][14] = Int($f[3]) If UBound($f) > 4 Then $g__aWM_CTLCOLORLISTBOX[$i][15] = Int($f[4]) $t = TimerInit() GUICtrlComboSetColors_SetAutoSize(Int("-" & $i), $g__aWM_CTLCOLORLISTBOX[$i][12], $g__aWM_CTLCOLORLISTBOX[$i][13], $g__aWM_CTLCOLORLISTBOX[$i][14], $g__aWM_CTLCOLORLISTBOX[$i][15]) ConsoleWrite(TimerDiff($t) & @CRLF) EndIf If _GUICtrlComboBox_GetComboBoxInfo($idCombo, $tInfo) Then If $iSetWindowTheme Then If $g__aWM_CTLCOLORLISTBOX[$i][11] <> -2 Then _WinAPI_SetWindowTheme($g__aWM_CTLCOLORLISTBOX[$i][1], "", "") If $g__aWM_CTLCOLORLISTBOX[$i][11] <> -2 Then GUICtrlSetColor($g__aWM_CTLCOLORLISTBOX[$i][0], $iFgColor) GUICtrlSetBkColor($g__aWM_CTLCOLORLISTBOX[$i][0], $iBgColor) Else GUICtrlSetBkColor($g__aWM_CTLCOLORLISTBOX[$i][0], _WinAPI_GetSysColor($COLOR_HOTLIGHT)) _WinAPI_SetWindowTheme($g__aWM_CTLCOLORLISTBOX[$i][1], 0, 0) EndIf $g__aWM_CTLCOLORLISTBOX[$i][2] = DllStructGetData($tInfo, "hCombo") $g__aWM_CTLCOLORLISTBOX[$i][3] = DllStructGetData($tInfo, "hEdit") $g__aWM_CTLCOLORLISTBOX[$i][4] = DllStructGetData($tInfo, "hList") ; this is what is colored Else $g__aWM_CTLCOLORLISTBOX[0][0] -= 1 Return SetError(2, 0, 0) EndIf If Int($g__aWM_CTLCOLORLISTBOX[$i][5]) Then _WinAPI_DeleteObject($g__aWM_CTLCOLORLISTBOX[$i][5]) $g__aWM_CTLCOLORLISTBOX[$i][5] = 0 ; holder for "_WinAPI_CreateSolidBrush()" return value $g__aWM_CTLCOLORLISTBOX[$i][6] = BitOR(BitAND($iBgColor, 0x00FF00), BitShift(BitAND($iBgColor, 0x0000FF), -16), BitShift(BitAND($iBgColor, 0xFF0000), 16)) If $g__aWM_CTLCOLORLISTBOX[$i][11] = -2 Then $iFgColor = _WinAPI_GetSysColor($COLOR_WINDOWTEXT) $g__aWM_CTLCOLORLISTBOX[$i][7] = BitOR(BitAND($iFgColor, 0x00FF00), BitShift(BitAND($iFgColor, 0x0000FF), -16), BitShift(BitAND($iFgColor, 0xFF0000), 16)) If Not $g__aWM_CTLCOLORLISTBOX[0][1] Then If $g__aWM_CTLCOLORLISTBOX[$i][4] Then $g__aWM_CTLCOLORLISTBOX[0][1] = GUIRegisterMsg($WM_CTLCOLORLISTBOX, "UDF_WM_CTLCOLORLISTBOX") If $g__aWM_CTLCOLORLISTBOX[0][1] Then OnAutoItExitRegister("OnAutoItExit_UDF_WM_CTLCOLORLISTBOX") EndIf EndIf $g__aWM_CTLCOLORLISTBOX[0][2] += 1 $g__aWM_CTLCOLORLISTBOX[$i][9] = $g__aWM_CTLCOLORLISTBOX[0][2] ; internal ID $g__aWM_CTLCOLORLISTBOX[0][3] = TimerInit() ; to use in UDF_WM_CTLCOLORLISTBOX() $g__aWM_CTLCOLORLISTBOX[0][4] = 0 ; to use in UDF_WM_CTLCOLORLISTBOX() If $sStr Then GUICtrlSetData($idCombo, $sStr) Return SetError(0, 0, $g__aWM_CTLCOLORLISTBOX[0][2]) EndFunc ;==>GUICtrlComboSetColors Func UDF_WM_CTLCOLORLISTBOX($hWnd, $Msg, $wParam, $lParam) ConsoleWrite('+ Func UDF_WM_CTLCOLORLISTBOX(' & $hWnd & ', ' & $Msg & ', ' & $wParam & ', ' & $lParam & ')' & @CRLF) For $i = 1 To $g__aWM_CTLCOLORLISTBOX[0][0] If $g__aWM_CTLCOLORLISTBOX[$i][4] = $lParam Then If TimerDiff($g__aWM_CTLCOLORLISTBOX[0][3]) > 500 Or $g__aWM_CTLCOLORLISTBOX[0][4] <> $lParam Then If $g__aWM_CTLCOLORLISTBOX[$i][12] Then GUICtrlComboSetColors_SetAutoSize("-" & $i) EndIf $g__aWM_CTLCOLORLISTBOX[0][3] = TimerInit() $g__aWM_CTLCOLORLISTBOX[0][4] = $lParam If $g__aWM_CTLCOLORLISTBOX[$i][8] > 0 Then Local $aWPos = WinGetPos($g__aWM_CTLCOLORLISTBOX[$i][2]) WinMove($lParam, "", $aWPos[0] - $g__aWM_CTLCOLORLISTBOX[$i][8], $aWPos[1] + $aWPos[3], $aWPos[2] + $g__aWM_CTLCOLORLISTBOX[$i][8]) ElseIf $g__aWM_CTLCOLORLISTBOX[$i][8] < 0 Then Local $aWPos = WinGetPos($g__aWM_CTLCOLORLISTBOX[$i][2]) WinMove($lParam, "", $aWPos[0], $aWPos[1] + $aWPos[3], $aWPos[2] - $g__aWM_CTLCOLORLISTBOX[$i][8]) EndIf If $g__aWM_CTLCOLORLISTBOX[$i][7] >= 0 Then _WinAPI_SetTextColor($wParam, $g__aWM_CTLCOLORLISTBOX[$i][7]) EndIf If $g__aWM_CTLCOLORLISTBOX[$i][6] >= 0 Then _WinAPI_SetBkColor($wParam, $g__aWM_CTLCOLORLISTBOX[$i][6]) If Not $g__aWM_CTLCOLORLISTBOX[$i][5] Then $g__aWM_CTLCOLORLISTBOX[$i][5] = _WinAPI_CreateSolidBrush($g__aWM_CTLCOLORLISTBOX[$i][6]) Return $g__aWM_CTLCOLORLISTBOX[$i][5] EndIf Return 0 EndIf Next EndFunc ;==>UDF_WM_CTLCOLORLISTBOX ; #FUNCTION# ==================================================================================================================== ; Name...........: GUICtrlComboSetColors_SetAutoSize ; Description ...: Set autosize for a ComboBox initialized in GUICtrlComboSetColors() ; Syntax.........: GUICtrlComboSetColors ( $idCombo [, $iExtendLeft = Default] [, $sFont = Default] [, $fSize = Default] [, $iStyle = Default] ) ; Parameters ....: $idCombo - GUICtrlCreateCombo() ControlID / [ ArrayIndex ] ; $iExtendLeft - 1 = Left, 2 = Right, 0 = disable auto-sizing ; $sFont - Font name ; $fSize - Font size ; $iStyle - Font style ; Return values .: Success - widthest string in pixels ; Failure - -1 ; @error - look at the comments in the function ; Author ........: argumentum ; Modified.......: v0.0.0.5 ; Remarks .......: this UDF is in its a work in progress, will expand if needed. ; Related .......: GUICtrlComboSetColors() ; Link ..........: https://www.autoitscript.com/forum/topic/191035-combobox-set-dropdownlist-bgcolor/ ; Example .......: Yes, at the end of the file ; =============================================================================================================================== Func GUICtrlComboSetColors_SetAutoSize($idCombo, $iExtendLeft = Default, $sFont = Default, $fSize = Default, $iStyle = Default) ConsoleWrite('+ Func GUICtrlComboSetColors_AutoSizeSet("' & $idCombo & '", "' & $iExtendLeft & '", "' & $sFont & '", "' & $fSize & '", "' & $iStyle & '")' & @CRLF) $idCombo = Int($idCombo) ; just in case the value is a string Local $n, $iArrayIndex = 0, $iCtrl = 0 If $idCombo > 0 Then For $n = 1 To $g__aWM_CTLCOLORLISTBOX[0][0] If $g__aWM_CTLCOLORLISTBOX[$n][0] = $idCombo Then ; the expected value, is the ControlID $iArrayIndex = $n ExitLoop EndIf Next Return SetError(4, 0, -1) ; $iArrayIndex not found ElseIf $idCombo < 0 Then ; the expected value, is a negative of array's index .. $iArrayIndex = Int(StringTrimLeft(StringStripWS($idCombo, 8), 1)) ; .. so now is a positive value .. If $iArrayIndex < 1 Then Return SetError(3, 0, -1) ; .. else, error .. If $iArrayIndex > $g__aWM_CTLCOLORLISTBOX[0][0] Then Return SetError(2, 0, -1) ; .. as long as is not greater than expected Else Return SetError(1, 0, -1) ; could not find a usable value EndIf Switch $iExtendLeft Case 0, 1, 2 $g__aWM_CTLCOLORLISTBOX[$iArrayIndex][12] = $iExtendLeft EndSwitch Local $aCtrlPos = WinGetPos($g__aWM_CTLCOLORLISTBOX[$iArrayIndex][1]) If UBound($aCtrlPos) <> 4 Then Return SetError(5, 0, -1) ; could not get a usable value Local $sString = StringReplace(_GUICtrlComboBox_GetList($g__aWM_CTLCOLORLISTBOX[$iArrayIndex][0]), "|", @CRLF) Local $aStrWidth = _GDIPlus_MeasureString($sString, $g__aWM_CTLCOLORLISTBOX[$iArrayIndex][13], $g__aWM_CTLCOLORLISTBOX[$iArrayIndex][14], $g__aWM_CTLCOLORLISTBOX[$iArrayIndex][15]) If UBound($aStrWidth) <> 2 Then Return SetError(6, 0, -1) ; could not get a usable value If $aStrWidth[0] < $aCtrlPos[2] Then $g__aWM_CTLCOLORLISTBOX[$iArrayIndex][8] = 0 Else $g__aWM_CTLCOLORLISTBOX[$iArrayIndex][8] = $aStrWidth[0] - $aCtrlPos[2] If $g__aWM_CTLCOLORLISTBOX[$iArrayIndex][12] = 2 Then $g__aWM_CTLCOLORLISTBOX[$iArrayIndex][8] = Int("-" & $aStrWidth[0] - $aCtrlPos[2]) EndIf Return $aStrWidth[0] EndFunc ;==>GUICtrlComboSetColors_SetAutoSize Func _GDIPlus_MeasureString($sString, $sFont = "Arial", $fSize = 12, $iStyle = 0, $bRound = True) ConsoleWrite('Func _GDIPlus_MeasureString("' & $sString & '", "' & $sFont & '", "' & $fSize & '", "' & $iStyle & '", "' & $bRound & '")' & @CRLF) ; original code @ https://www.autoitscript.com/forum/topic/150736-gdi-wrapping-text/?do=findComment&comment=1077210 If Not $__g_iGDIPRef Then _GDIPlus_Startup() ; added by argumentum for this UDF's implementation ( AutoIt v3.3.14 ) due to the way the function is written ;~ Func _GDIPlus_Startup($sGDIPDLL = Default, $bRetDllHandle = False) ;~ $__g_iGDIPRef += 1 <-- I believe this aspect should be coded differently in "GDIPlus.au3" ;~ If $__g_iGDIPRef > 1 Then Return True Local $aSize[2] Local Const $hFamily = _GDIPlus_FontFamilyCreate($sFont) If Not $hFamily Then Return SetError(1, 0, $aSize) Local Const $hFormat = _GDIPlus_StringFormatCreate() Local Const $hFont = _GDIPlus_FontCreate($hFamily, $fSize, $iStyle) Local Const $tLayout = _GDIPlus_RectFCreate(0, 0, 0, 0) Local Const $hGraphic = _GDIPlus_GraphicsCreateFromHWND(0) Local $aInfo = _GDIPlus_GraphicsMeasureString($hGraphic, $sString, $hFont, $tLayout, $hFormat) $aSize[0] = $bRound ? Round($aInfo[0].Width, 0) : $aInfo[0].Width $aSize[1] = $bRound ? Round($aInfo[0].Height, 0) : $aInfo[0].Height _GDIPlus_FontDispose($hFont) _GDIPlus_FontFamilyDispose($hFamily) _GDIPlus_StringFormatDispose($hFormat) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDispose($hGraphic) Return $aSize EndFunc ;==>_GDIPlus_MeasureString Func OnAutoItExit_UDF_WM_CTLCOLORLISTBOX() For $i = 1 To $g__aWM_CTLCOLORLISTBOX[0][0] If Int($g__aWM_CTLCOLORLISTBOX[$i][5]) Then _WinAPI_DeleteObject($g__aWM_CTLCOLORLISTBOX[$i][5]) Next If $__g_iGDIPRef Then _GDIPlus_Shutdown() EndFunc ;==>OnAutoItExit_UDF_WM_CTLCOLORLISTBOX #EndRegion GUICtrlComboSetColors UDF Example() Func Example() ; Create GUI GUICreate("ComboBox Set DROPDOWNLIST BgColor", 640, 300) Local $a_idCombo[7] = [6] $a_idCombo[1] = GUICtrlCreateCombo("", 2, 2, 390, 296, BitOR($CBS_DROPDOWNLIST, $WS_HSCROLL, $WS_VSCROLL)) GUICtrlComboSetColors($a_idCombo[1], 0xEEEEEE, -2, Default) Example_FillTheCombo($a_idCombo[1]) GUICtrlCreateLabel("<<< change BG color, default theme && size ", 400, 4, 396, 296) $a_idCombo[2] = GUICtrlCreateCombo("", 2, 32, 390, 296, BitOR($CBS_DROPDOWNLIST, $WS_HSCROLL, $WS_VSCROLL)) GUICtrlComboSetColors($a_idCombo[2], 0x0000FF, 0xFFFF00, 0) Example_FillTheCombo($a_idCombo[2]) GUICtrlCreateLabel("<<< change colors", 400, 34, 396, 296) $a_idCombo[3] = GUICtrlCreateCombo("", 2, 62, 390, 296, BitOR($CBS_DROPDOWNLIST, $WS_HSCROLL, $WS_VSCROLL)) GUICtrlComboSetColors($a_idCombo[3], 0xdddddd, Default, 100) Example_FillTheCombo($a_idCombo[3]) GUICtrlCreateLabel("<<< change BG color, resize 100px. left", 400, 64, 396, 296) $a_idCombo[4] = GUICtrlCreateCombo("", 2, 92, 390, 296, BitOR($CBS_DROPDOWNLIST, $WS_HSCROLL, $WS_VSCROLL)) GUICtrlComboSetColors($a_idCombo[4], Default, 0x0000FF, -100) Example_FillTheCombo($a_idCombo[4]) GUICtrlCreateLabel("<<< change FG color, resize 100px. right", 400, 94, 396, 296) $a_idCombo[5] = GUICtrlCreateCombo("", 2, 122, 390, 296, BitOR($CBS_DROPDOWNLIST, $WS_HSCROLL, $WS_VSCROLL)) GUICtrlComboSetColors($a_idCombo[5], 0x00FFFF, 0x0000FF, 1) Example_FillTheCombo($a_idCombo[5]) GUICtrlCreateLabel("<<< change colors, resize auto left", 400, 124, 396, 296) $a_idCombo[6] = GUICtrlCreateCombo("", 2, 152, 390, 296, BitOR($CBS_DROPDOWNLIST, $WS_HSCROLL, $WS_VSCROLL)) GUICtrlSetFont($a_idCombo[6], 10, 400, 0, "Courier New") GUICtrlComboSetColors($a_idCombo[6], Default, Default, "2;Courier New;10") Example_FillTheCombo($a_idCombo[6]) GUICtrlCreateLabel("<<< default colors, resize auto right", 400, 154, 396, 296) Local $bttnArrayShow = GUICtrlCreateButton("Show array", 2, 296 - 27, 75, 25) Local $bttnStrMore = GUICtrlCreateButton("Longer str.", 102, 296 - 27, 75, 25) Local $idLorem = GUICtrlCreateLabel("", 195, 296 - 27, 50, 25) Local $bttnStrLess = GUICtrlCreateButton("Shorter str.", 252, 296 - 27, 75, 25) GUISetState(@SW_SHOW) WinActivate("ComboBox Set DROPDOWNLIST BgColor") ;~ Sleep(3500) ; you can reassign colors, size, or restore default ;~ GUICtrlComboSetColors($idCombo5, Default, Default, 300) ; this resets the Control back to default and changes $iExtendLeft ;~ GUICtrlComboSetColors($idCombo5, 0x0000FF, 0x00FFFF, -1) ; this changes the colors and keeps $iExtendLeft as it was ;~ GUICtrlComboSetColors($idCombo5, -1, -1, 300) ; using "-1" will keep the existing colors ;~ ; so in this case, only the $iExtendLeft is declared ;~ Example_FillTheCombo($idCombo5) ;~ Sleep(500) ; after removal, it will not repaint "hList", but then again, you're deleteing the control ;~ GUICtrlComboSetColors($idColors, -3) ;~ GUICtrlDelete($idCombo2) Local $iLorem = 5, $sLorem = "" Example_LoremStr($iLorem, $sLorem, $a_idCombo, $idLorem) ; Loop until the user exits. While 1 Switch GUIGetMsg() Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE GUIDelete() Return Case $bttnArrayShow _ArrayDisplay($g__aWM_CTLCOLORLISTBOX, "$g__aWM_CTLCOLORLISTBOX") Case $bttnStrMore $iLorem += 5 Example_LoremStr($iLorem, $sLorem, $a_idCombo, $idLorem) Case $bttnStrLess $iLorem -= 5 Example_LoremStr($iLorem, $sLorem, $a_idCombo, $idLorem) EndSwitch WEnd EndFunc ;==>Example Func Example_FillTheCombo(ByRef $idComboCtrl) GUICtrlSetData($idComboCtrl, "") _GUICtrlComboBox_AddString($idComboCtrl, "something") _GUICtrlComboBox_AddString($idComboCtrl, "something else") _GUICtrlComboBox_AddString($idComboCtrl, "blah, blah, blah, blah") _GUICtrlComboBox_AddString($idComboCtrl, "Lorem will change") Local $a = _GUICtrlComboBox_GetListArray($idComboCtrl) GUICtrlSetData($idComboCtrl, $a[1]) EndFunc ;==>Example_FillTheCombo Func Example_LoremStr(ByRef $iLorem, ByRef $sLorem, ByRef $a_idCombo, ByRef $idLorem) Local Static $s = "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit, sed diam nonummy nibh euismod tincidunt ut laoreet dolore magna aliquam erat volutpat." $s &= " Ut wisi enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exerci tation ullamcorper suscipit lobortis nisl ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat." Local Static $i = 5, $a = StringSplit($s, " ") If $iLorem < 1 Then $iLorem = 1 If $iLorem > $a[0] Then $iLorem = $a[0] Local $x, $iLastEntry $sLorem = "" GUICtrlSetData($idLorem, $iLorem & ' words') For $x = 1 To $iLorem $sLorem &= $a[$x] & " " Next For $x = 1 To $a_idCombo[0] $iLastEntry = _GUICtrlComboBox_GetCount($a_idCombo[$x]) - 1 _GUICtrlComboBox_DeleteString($a_idCombo[$x], $iLastEntry) _GUICtrlComboBox_AddString($a_idCombo[$x], $sLorem) Next EndFunc ;==>Example_LoremStr new in v0.0.0.5: auto size the dropdown.
    • leomoon
      By leomoon
      Hello,
      I'm trying to write a hotkey program and I know exactly how to do it but it will be hard coded and the user won't be able to edit it.
      HotKeySet("{ESC}", "HotKeyPressed") HotKeySet("^!d", "HotKeyPressed") HotKeySet("^+x", "HotKeyPressed") While 1 Sleep(500) WEnd Func HotKeyPressed() Switch @HotKeyPressed Case "{ESC}" Exit Case "^!d" ShellExecute("D:\Docs") Case "^+x" ShellExecute("D:\Docs\My Portables\Burner\AnyBurn\AnyBurn.exe") EndSwitch EndFunc I want the program to read a file that has hotkeys on odd lines and paths on even lines but I don't see how the program will load into itself.
      Is it even possible?
      Thanks.
    • Gowrisankar
      By Gowrisankar
      Hello everyone,
      I'm working on a task where, a PDF file is opened (in IE browser) when I click a link in a website.
      I have to read the first page of the PDF to find particular strings. Can you please share some ideas?