Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DeathRow

PixelSearch for masked or HIDDEN windows ? Possible ?

34 posts in this topic

#1 ·  Posted (edited)

How can I search for a certain color in a background or masked window by other windows( no minimized ), and get the color's relative window's coordinates ;) ??

Is it possible ? I appreciate any help....

Edited by DeathRow

It is better to simply look at the controls of the application.

You better didn't answer...

I don't want to click anything ! I want to know the position of a certain image while the window is masked by other windows or minimized.

Thanks for your high quality post

PixelSearch will not work on a program that is minimized or not visible.

- Bruce /*somdcomputerguy */  If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.

PixelSearch will not work on a program that is minimized or not visible.

Yes,I observed, and even if is masked by other window it won't work.Pretty bad ;)

But is there any UDF for AutoIt that could do this ?

Or the API from MSDN ? I don't know how to search there...

#8 ·  Posted (edited)

If it is a simple static window then are there controls on the window? Second, is it a standard window or a custom type such as a java window?

what happens when you use the AutoIt Window info tool on the window in question?

Edited by Bellicus

#9 ·  Posted (edited)

Well I need to find certain colors in an image and to get the coordinates of them. I don't need any controls or buttons... and is a standard image.

And when I use AWindow Tool its finding the color

Thankyou for replies ... and I was looking towards the method of capturing a bitmap of the window in memory and to search invisible on that bitmap the position of the pixel I want to find = > finding the pixel on a hidden window ;)

Edited by DeathRow

Your not making sense. You say "I need to find certain colors in an image and to get the coordinates of them" and say at the same time it is a static window. If it is static then why do you need to search for certain colors? Static means the image doesn't change. You imply the image changes. Does the image change? Either way would you care to share a screenshot of the image you are dealing with? That would make it much easier to see what we are dealing with.

#11 ·  Posted (edited)

Your not making sense. You say "I need to find certain colors in an image and to get the coordinates of them" and say at the same time it is a static window. If it is static then why do you need to search for certain colors? Static means the image doesn't change. You imply the image changes. Does the image change? Either way would you care to share a screenshot of the image you are dealing with? That would make it much easier to see what we are dealing with.

O sorry I didn't know the real difference ;) Its a webbrowser window and I want to download many photos while hidden to not interference with my usual activity like playing a game. But the images aren't moving, the browser's window is sometimes increasing or decreasing in dimention. So everytime I need to ckeck for a certain color and get the coordinates while hidden or minimized

Edited by DeathRow

That makes more sense. There is a different approach that would work much better for you seeing how you are downloading pictires. If you look at IE.au3 you can get all the pictures using

_IEImgGetCollection

look in the help file and you can see an example of how to get a collection. It would be a simple matter of downloading the images once you get the collection. That way you don't need to worry about the IE window interfering with anything else you are doing.

That makes more sense. There is a different approach that would work much better for you seeing how you are downloading pictires. If you look at IE.au3 you can get all the pictures using

_IEImgGetCollection

look in the help file and you can see an example of how to get a collection. It would be a simple matter of downloading the images once you get the collection. That way you don't need to worry about the IE window interfering with anything else you are doing.

I forgot to mention that I can't use IE or Google Chrome and can't install that plug-in for FireFox to work with the UDF because of good reasons ;) ( long story....but trust me I can't )

I can use only Firefox lol, so I need to adapt for it ...

Why can't you use IE? It is built into windows. Does your location or who owns the machine block you?

Unfortunetly...yes..;)( Thats why I cant use it

But please I don't want to deviate from the subject, How can I search for a specific pixel color in a background hidden window ??

Then we can't help you for we will not be a part of you trying to evade or bypass security. Either use it for legit reasons with the owner's blessing or don't do it at all. Your choice.

What do you mean by bypass security ? What security ??

You didn't understand what Im asking for, I want to know how can I find a pixel color in a background window, the same subject was posted in other threads too but I don't know how to apply it, I appreciate if anyone could help me.

#18 ·  Posted (edited)

You didn't understand what Im asking for, I want to know how can I find a pixel color in a background window, the same subject was posted in other threads too but I don't know how to apply it, I appreciate if anyone could help me.

Manadar's (and Greenseed's) example.au3 and _PixelGetColor.au3 provide working example of how to basically take a screenshot to memory then pixelsearch it. You've previously linked to it, here it is again. After reading about it then running it, seems to work fine for me. You need to temporarily bring up the window to search so you can get a screenshot, then hide the window, then you can search the screenshot later on in your script. For me I brought Firefox to the foreground-maximized, took the "screenshot", then hid the Firefox window again. I then searched the 10x10 pixel box in the top left corner (starting at 0,0) for the color 0xDCCEBF and found it at several locations: 0,3; 1,3; and 2,3.

Edited by MrMitchell

What do you mean by bypass security ? What security ??

You said yes to this question: "Does your location or who owns the machine block you?"

That means you are trying to get past a security measure.

Understand now?

#20 ·  Posted (edited)

You said yes to this question: "Does your location or who owns the machine block you?"

That means you are trying to get past a security measure.

Understand now?

Yes I said that, and its true, but you understand me wrong, its my computer and my parents blocked my computer with limited user account( they are paranoid ) and they say to not use IE and uninstalled it ;) and with limited access I cant install it :) so I really need to do it on the default browser ff

Edited by DeathRow

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• algiuxas
      By algiuxas
      Hello everybody, so I might found a bug in _ArraySearch:

#include <Array.au3> Local $abc[2] = ["b", "b"] $h = "+---------------------------------+" & @CRLF ConsoleWrite($h) For $i = 0 To 1 $abc[0] = 0 out() $abc[0] = 1 out() $abc[0] = -1 out() $abc[0] = "Abc" out() $abc[1] = "Hello" Next Func txt() Return "$abc = [" & $abc[0] & ", " & $abc[1] & "]" & @CRLF & _ "> _ArraySearch($abc,""Hello"") = " EndFunc ;==>txt Func shouldoutput($ans) Return "_ArraySearch Should return: " & ($ans ? 1 : -1) EndFunc ;==>shouldoutput Func out() ConsoleWrite("> " & txt() & _ArraySearch($abc, "Hello") & @CRLF & "> " & shouldoutput($abc[1] == "Hello") & @CRLF & $h) EndFunc ;==>out Exit Sorry for this messy script
    • AndyS19
      By AndyS19
      I have a listview with 3 columns and I want to set the 3rd column's color based on the item's 'Param' value, but even though I set up for the 3rd column, the entire row always gets the color.
      My test code is below, but here is the pertinent code:
      Func WM_NOTIFY($hWnd, $iMsg, $iwParam, $ilParam) #forceref $hWnd, $iMsg, $iwParam, $ilParam Local $hWndFrom, $iCode, $tNMHDR $tNMHDR = DllStructCreate($tagNMHDR, $ilParam) $hWndFrom = HWnd(DllStructGetData($tNMHDR, "hWndFrom")) $iCode = DllStructGetData($tNMHDR, "Code") Switch $hWndFrom Case $hListView Switch $iCode Case $NM_CUSTOMDRAW Local $iDrawStage, $tCustDraw $tCustDraw = DllStructCreate($tagNMLVCUSTOMDRAW, $ilParam) $iDrawStage = DllStructGetData($tCustDraw, 'dwDrawStage') Switch $iDrawStage Case BitOR(0, $CDDS_ITEMPREPAINT) ;, $CDDS_SUBITEM) setItemColor($tCustDraw, $hWndFrom) Return $CDRF_NOTIFYSUBITEMDRAW EndSwitch EndSwitch EndSwitch Return $GUI_RUNDEFMSG EndFunc ;==>WM_NOTIFY Func setItemColor($tCustDraw, $hWnd) Local $iIndex, $color, $iSubitem $iIndex = DllStructGetData($tCustDraw, 'dwItemSpec') ; item number $color = _GUICtrlListView_GetItemParam($hWnd, $iIndex) $iSubitem = DllStructGetData($tCustDraw, 'iSubItem') ; Here, I want to only change the color of the 3rd col, and not the 1st and 2nd cols DllStructSetData($tCustDraw, 'iSubItem', 2) ; always use the 3rd column (the 'sample' col) logmsg("+++: setItemColor($tCustDraw, 0x" & Hex($hWnd) & ") entered ... " _ & ", $iIndex = " & $iIndex & ", $iSubItem = " & $iSubitem & ", $color = " & Hex($color)) DllStructSetData($tCustDraw, 'clrText', $color) ; set the Text color DllStructSetData($tCustDraw, 'clrTextBk', bitnot($color)) ; set the background color EndFunc ;==>setItemColor Func logmsg($msg, $lnum = @ScriptLineNumber) ConsoleWrite("+++:" & $lnum & ": " & $msg & @CRLF) EndFunc ;==>logmsg
      Here is the full test code:
      #include-once ;#cs #NoTrayIcon #AutoIt3Wrapper_UseUpx=n #AutoIt3Wrapper_Au3Check_Parameters=-d -w 1 -w 2 -w 3 -w 4 -w 5 -w 6 #AutoIt3Wrapper_UseX64=N Opt("GUICloseOnESC", 1) ; ESC closes GUI? (0 = no, 1 = yes) Opt("GUIOnEventMode", 1) ; Change to OnEvent mode Opt('MustDeclareVars', 1) OnAutoItExitRegister("_test_exit") Opt("GUIEventOptions", 1) ;0=default, 1=just notification, 2=GuiCtrlRead tab index Opt("WinTitleMatchMode", -2) ;1=start, 2=subStr, 3=exact, 4=advanced, -1 to -4=Nocase #include <GuiListBox.au3> #include <ListViewConstants.au3> #include <GuiListView.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <ColorConstants.au3> Global $__MCP_obj, $__MCP_GUI_hWnd, $idListView, $hListView Global $hMainWin test() Exit Func test() $hMainWin = GUICreate("Test window", 120, 100, @DesktopWidth / 2, -1) GUICtrlCreateButton("Hwnd", 10, 10, 40, 20) GUICtrlSetOnEvent(-1, "handle_1stTEST_btn") GUICtrlCreateButton("ID", 50, 10, 40, 20) GUICtrlSetOnEvent(-1, "handle_2ndTEST_btn") GUISetOnEvent($GUI_EVENT_CLOSE, "_test_exit") GUISetState(@SW_SHOW) While (1) Sleep(17) WEnd EndFunc ;==>test Func _myColorPicker($obj) logmsg("+++: $obj = 0x" & Hex($obj) & @CRLF) Local $flags = 0 Local $ww, $wh, $x, $y, $w, $h $__MCP_obj = $obj $ww = 350 $wh = 500 $x = 200 $y = 150 $__MCP_GUI_hWnd = GUICreate("myColorPicker", $ww, $wh, $x, $y, $flags) $x = 10 $y = 10 $w = 150 $h = 20 GUICtrlCreateButton("Set caller's color", $x, $y, $w, $h) GUICtrlSetOnEvent(-1, "__MCP_handle_SetColor_btn") $y += $h + 5 $w = $ww - 25 $h = $wh - 100 $idListView = GUICtrlCreateListView("", $x, $y, $w, $h, -1, BitOR($LVS_EX_GRIDLINES, $LVS_EX_FULLROWSELECT)) $hListView = GUICtrlGetHandle($idListView) $x = $ww / 2 - 50 $y = $wh - 60 $w = 100 $h = 25 GUICtrlCreateButton("Quit Popup", $x, $y, $w, $h) GUICtrlSetOnEvent(-1, "__MCP_handle_QUIT_btn") GUICtrlSetFont($idListView, 8.5, -1, -1, "courier new") _GUICtrlListView_AddColumn($idListView, "Name", 100) _GUICtrlListView_AddColumn($idListView, "Value", 100) _GUICtrlListView_AddColumn($idListView, "Sample", 100) _GUICtrlListView_SetColumnWidth($idListView, 0, 100) _GUICtrlListView_SetColumnWidth($idListView, 1, 80) logmsg("+++: $idListView = " & $idListView) logmsg("+++: $hListView = 0x" & Hex($hListView)) __MCP_populateListView($hListView) GUIRegisterMsg($WM_NOTIFY, "WM_NOTIFY") GUISetState(@SW_SHOW, $__MCP_GUI_hWnd) EndFunc ;==>_myColorPicker Func WM_NOTIFY($hWnd, $iMsg, $iwParam, $ilParam) #forceref $hWnd, $iMsg, $iwParam, $ilParam Local $hWndFrom, $iCode, $tNMHDR $tNMHDR = DllStructCreate($tagNMHDR, $ilParam) $hWndFrom = HWnd(DllStructGetData($tNMHDR, "hWndFrom")) $iCode = DllStructGetData($tNMHDR, "Code") Switch $hWndFrom Case $hListView Switch $iCode Case $NM_CUSTOMDRAW Local $iDrawStage, $tCustDraw $tCustDraw = DllStructCreate($tagNMLVCUSTOMDRAW, $ilParam) $iDrawStage = DllStructGetData($tCustDraw, 'dwDrawStage') Switch $iDrawStage Case BitOR(0, $CDDS_ITEMPREPAINT) ;, $CDDS_SUBITEM) setItemColor($tCustDraw, $hWndFrom) Return $CDRF_NOTIFYSUBITEMDRAW EndSwitch EndSwitch EndSwitch Return $GUI_RUNDEFMSG EndFunc ;==>WM_NOTIFY Func setItemColor($tCustDraw, $hWnd) Local $iIndex, $color, $iSubitem $iIndex = DllStructGetData($tCustDraw, 'dwItemSpec') ; item number $color = _GUICtrlListView_GetItemParam($hWnd, $iIndex) $iSubitem = DllStructGetData($tCustDraw, 'iSubItem') ; Here, I want to only change the color of the 3rd col, and not the 1st and 2nd cols DllStructSetData($tCustDraw, 'iSubItem', 2) ; always use the 3rd column (the 'sample' col) logmsg("+++: setItemColor($tCustDraw, 0x" & Hex($hWnd) & ") entered ... " _ & ", $iIndex = " & $iIndex & ", $iSubItem = " & $iSubitem & ", $color = " & Hex($color)) DllStructSetData($tCustDraw, 'clrText', $color) ; set the Text color DllStructSetData($tCustDraw, 'clrTextBk', bitnot($color)) ; set the background color EndFunc ;==>setItemColor Func logmsg($msg, $lnum = @ScriptLineNumber) ConsoleWrite("+++:" & $lnum & ": " & $msg & @CRLF) EndFunc ;==>logmsg Func __MCP_exit() GUIDelete($__MCP_GUI_hWnd) EndFunc ;==>__MCP_exit Func __MCP_handle_SetColor_btn() If (IsHWnd($__MCP_obj)) Then GUISetBkColor($COLOR_BLUE, $__MCP_obj) Else GUICtrlSetBkColor($__MCP_obj, $COLOR_BLUE) EndIf EndFunc ;==>__MCP_handle_SetColor_btn Func __MCP_populateListView($hWnd) Local $text, $parts, $iIndex Local Static $aItems[] = [ _ "BLACK | " & $CLR_BLACK & "|" & "", _ "BLUE | " & $CLR_BLUE & "|" & "", _ "RED | " & $CLR_RED & "|" & "", _ "WHITE | " & $CLR_WHITE & "|" & "", _ "YELLOW | " & $CLR_YELLOW & "|" & "" _ ] _GUICtrlListView_BeginUpdate($hWnd) _GUICtrlListView_DeleteAllItems($hWnd) For $ndx = 0 To UBound($aItems) - 1 $text = $aItems[$ndx] $parts = StringSplit($text, "|", 2) $parts[0] = StringStripWS($parts[0], 3) $parts[2] = StringStripWS($parts[2], 3) $iIndex = _GUICtrlListView_AddItem($hWnd, $parts[0], -1, $parts[1]) _GUICtrlListView_AddSubItem($hWnd, $iIndex, Hex($parts[1]), 1) _GUICtrlListView_AddSubItem($hWnd, $iIndex, $parts[0], 2) Next _GUICtrlListView_EndUpdate($hWnd) EndFunc ;==>__MCP_populateListView Func __MCP_handle_QUIT_btn() GUIDelete($__MCP_GUI_hWnd) EndFunc ;==>__MCP_handle_QUIT_btn Func handle_1stTEST_btn() _myColorPicker($hMainWin) EndFunc ;==>handle_1stTEST_btn Func handle_2ndTEST_btn() _myColorPicker(@GUI_CtrlId) EndFunc ;==>handle_2ndTEST_btn Func _test_exit() Exit EndFunc ;==>_test_exit  
    • wakillon
      By wakillon
      Mp3SearchEngine v2.0.0.6

May be some of you know Songr .
      This script do the same job, it can find more mp3 files but is not as fast as Songr.

Sites used are music search engine Websites designed for LEGAL entertainment purposes only.
      Thanks to Brett Francis, Prog@ndy and Eukalyptus for >Bass Udf, trancex for >WinHttp Udf and the AutoIt Community for his help.

Changes of v1.0.8.5

Three websites replaced cause they are dead or use now js.
      All search engines updated ( not without difficulties for audiodump)
      I use RAGrid.dll for the first listview (more fast and stable, but with some inconvenients to manage the no-edit of cells)
      Input queries are saved ( the twenty latest)
      I use now an mp3 pre-Load management before playing and a double progressbar for visualize pre-load and play, where you can click for directly go play in the loaded part.
      Most includes needed are embedded and all external files are embedded in script with >BinaryToAu3Kompressor .
      Multi downloads available with embedded downloader.exe

Changes of v1.0.8.8
      Search on audiodump and myfreemp3 fixed.
      New buttons.
      Added Gui Menu.
      Titles are no more editable.
      New "About" with >TaskDialog (Thanks Prog@andy)
      Query button permit now to check / uncheck all checkboxes
      And some few fixes and cleaning.
      Really more stable now.
      Changes of v1.0.9.2
      Dilandau is replaced by mp3chief and mp3ili by mp3clan 
      Search on mp3juices, baseofmp3 and soundcloud fixed.
      Soso now provide m4a (aac) instead of mp3 ( m4a can be played by MSE)
      Added possibility to encode automaticaly to mp3, aac or ogg ( at the end of download) using bassenc.dll and command line tools : lame, faac and oggenc.

Changes of v1.0.9.3   mp3skull fixed mp3chief fixed myfreemp3 fixed mp3clan changed to tusmp3  mp3juices changed to emp3world baseofmp3 changed to imp3 and some minor improvements.  
      Version 2.0.0.6
      Most previous websites used are dead or have changed the way to get links, 
      so instead of try to repair the previous version, i have created a complete new version.
      The main tendency is the simplification :
      Only one website : audiodump (Up to 500 results by request)
      Script use now the little pearl created by Ward : curl.au3
      It permit to create tasks (get source and get multi mp3) in asynchronous mode.
      So now, no need to use several executables and no more gui who do not respond in case of connection problems. 
      Script use Bass.dll X86 loaded in memory for play songs.
      Result is light and fast, but don't abuse of audiodump servers who are not beasts of race.
      Warning : For avoid errors with curl.au3, you'll need to comment the line 63 : ;~ #Include <BinaryCall.au3>
      @AutoItX64 not supported and only tested on Win7X64 and Win8.1X64.
      As your browser, use Ctrl+w for remove the current Tab.(if there is no search or download running from it)
      And also Ctrl+q for set/remove Gridlines.
      Events are displayed to the bottom of the Gui.

Version 2.0.1.1
      Added a Paste Button.
      Querry list is now correctly saved.
      Querry Combo is now sorted in alphabetical order
      After a 'No match', the next search will use the previous empty listview.
      Bug when removing tabs is corrected.
      Added string correction for the request that, in the previous version, was not always able to return a correct result.

A big thanks to Ward for his great UDF, and Nina my favorite tester, (who between us is also my third daughter), for his precious advices .
      previous downloads : 1703

As there is no more script downloads count, source and executable are available in the downloads section

Enjoy ! 
      July 2017 Project Discontinued due to website changes
    • Jibberish
      By Jibberish
      Hi,
      I am maybe an intermediate AutoIt script writer, but have no experience creating GUIs.
      I have a script with two functions. One for Checkboxes and another with radio buttons. Each function creates it's own window.
      I'd like to use one window with both checkboxes and radio buttons.
      I pulled samples from AutoIt Help and other places and worked it into this: (RadioCheck still uses the example Case and MsgBoxes. I will clean this up soon)
      Func CheckOptions() ; Create a GUI with various controls. Local $hGUI = GUICreate("SGX4CP Options", 275, 250) ; Create a checkbox control. Local $iLoopCheckbox = GUICtrlCreateCheckbox("Loop", 10, 10, 185, 25) Local $iFullScreenCheckbox = GUICtrlCreateCheckbox("Fullscreen", 10, 40, 185, 25) Local $iRestartPlaybackCheckbox = GUICtrlCreateCheckbox("Restart Playback from Sleep", 10, 70, 185, 25) GUICtrlSetState($iRestartPlaybackCheckbox, $GUI_CHECKED) Local $iDisableSleepCheckbox = GUICtrlCreateCheckbox("Disable Sleep", 10, 100, 185, 25) Local $iLogCheckbox = GUICtrlCreateCheckbox("Show Log", 10, 130, 185, 25) GUICtrlSetState($iLogCheckbox, $GUI_CHECKED) Local $idClose = GUICtrlCreateButton("Next", 110, 220, 85, 25) ; Display the GUI. GUISetState(@SW_SHOW, $hGUI) ; Loop until the user exits. While 1 Switch GUIGetMsg() Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE, $idClose ExitLoop Case $iLoopCheckbox If _IsChecked($iLoopCheckbox) Then $bLoopChecked = True Else $bLoopChecked = False EndIf Case $iFullScreenCheckbox if _IsChecked($iFullScreenCheckbox) Then $bFullScreenChecked = True Else $bFullScreenChecked = False EndIf Case $iRestartPlaybackCheckbox if _IsChecked($iRestartPlaybackCheckbox) Then $bRestartPlaybackChecked = True Else $bRestartPlaybackChecked = False EndIf Case $iDisableSleepCheckbox if _IsChecked($iDisableSleepCheckbox) Then $bDisableSleepChecked = True Else $bDisableSleepChecked = False EndIf Case $iLogCheckbox if _IsChecked($iLogCheckbox) Then $bLogChecked = True Else $bLogChecked = False EndIf EndSwitch WEnd ; Delete the previous GUI and all controls. GUIDelete($hGUI) EndFunc Func RadioCheck() GUICreate("Select Test",300,180) ; will create a dialog box that when displayed is centered Local $idRadio1 = GUICtrlCreateRadio("Loop Forever", 10, 10) Local $idRadio2 = GUICtrlCreateRadio("Play each video 3 times", 10, 40) Local $idRadio3 = GUICtrlCreateRadio("Play each video separately", 10, 70) GUICtrlSetState($idRadio1, $GUI_CHECKED) Local $idClose = GUICtrlCreateButton("Start Test", 120,100) GUISetState(@SW_SHOW) Local $idMsg ; Loop until the user exits. While 1 $idMsg = GUIGetMsg() Select Case $idMsg = $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE ExitLoop Case $idMsg = $idRadio1 And BitAND(GUICtrlRead($idRadio1), $GUI_CHECKED) = $GUI_CHECKED MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, 'Info:', 'The app will run forever, playing each video once, then looping back to the first video.') $bTestSelectForever = True Case $idMsg = $idRadio2 And BitAND(GUICtrlRead($idRadio2), $GUI_CHECKED) = $GUI_CHECKED MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, 'Info:', 'Each video will loop 3 times then move to the next video.') $bTestSelect3Times = True Case $idMsg = $idRadio3 And BitAND(GUICtrlRead($idRadio2), $GUI_CHECKED) = $GUI_CHECKED MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, 'Info:', 'Player opens, first video plays, player closes. Player opens, second video plays, player closes, etc.') $bTestSelectSingleVideo = True EndSelect WEnd EndFunc I would like to combine the checkbox "Loop" and the radio button $idRadio2. Radio2 requires Loop to be checked.
      I planned to remove the Loop checkbox and only enable it if Radio2 is selected.
      Can I combine these two functions into one with one window with both Checkboxes and Radio Buttons?
      Thanks
      Jibberish
    • nacerbaaziz
      By nacerbaaziz
      Hi friends, I have a question, please.
      I have created a window containing a edit box
      I need to know how to change the keyboard language,
      e.g :
      if a user open the  script  it will be change the keyBord language   in window automatically into English
      I found more examples but didn't work with me .
      Note:  
       I use the windows 10 os
      Please help me .
      thanks in advance to all
      with my Greetings and my appreciation for all users and admins