Sign in to follow this  
Tuurngait

Hotkey problem

Tuurngait

I've been trying to add a hotkey to a script but I only started out earlier today and I am already struggling with the basics (not a big surprise for starting new) anyway I was hoping someone could give me an example on how to make a simple On/Off Hotkey

#include <Misc.au3>

Global $Paused

HotKeySet("{PAUSE}", "TogglePause")

HotKeySet("{ESC}", "Terminate")

HotKeySet("+!d", "ShowMessage") ;Shift-Alt-d

$dll = DllOpen("user32.dll")

Dim $coord[3]

Func TogglePause()

$Paused = Not $Paused

While $Paused

Sleep(100)

ToolTip('Script is "Paused"', 0, 0)

WEnd

ToolTip("")

EndFunc ;==>TogglePause

While 1

If _IsPressed("1[", $dll) Then ExitLoop

For $i = 0 To 1024 Step 1

$coord = PixelSearch( 0, 0, $i, 768, 0xFF0000, 10 )

If Not @error Then

MouseMove($coord[0],$coord[1])

EndIf

If _IsPressed("1[", $dll) Then ExitLoop

Next

WEnd

bestsmr

hello "Tuurngait"

try using this code :

HotKeySet("{PAUSE}", "TogglePause")
HotKeySet("{ESC}", "Terminate")
HotKeySet("+!d", "ShowMessage") ;Shift-Alt-d

Global $Paused
Dim $coord[3]
While 1
For $i = 0 To 1024 Step 1
$coord = PixelSearch( 0, 0, $i, 768, 0xFF0000, 10 )
If Not @error Then
MouseMove($coord[0],$coord[1])
EndIf
Next

WEnd

Func TogglePause()
$Paused = Not $Paused
While $Paused
Sleep(100)
ToolTip('Script is "Paused"', 0, 0)
WEnd
ToolTip("")
EndFunc ;==>TogglePause

func Terminate ()
msgbox(0,"Hotkey problem", "script Terminate")
exit
EndFunc

func ShowMessage()
msgbox(0,"Hotkey problem","my program message")
EndFunc

enjoy !!

Tuurngait

Thanks

bestsmr that fixed it. At least now I have something to learn from

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• vati1011
      By vati1011
      Hey, guys.
      Currently, I'm using Opencv UDF and i'm  encountering issues with DLLOPEN(). it is failing and returning -1
      But, I cannot figure out why it is failing.
      I need help from people.
      I'm running windows 10 32bit.
      This's my code.
      #RequireAdmin $fileopen = DllOpen("opencv_core2413.dll") MsgBox(0,"Result",$fileopen) Example.au3opencv_core2413.dll
    • ademon
      By ademon
      Hi. I can open the editor with out problems but I can not compile because it is placed on another partition diferent from C.
      Can you provide an update of this bug?

• Blois
      By Blois
      Hi Guis,

I need to create keyboard shortcut to navigate the tabs and activate them, but I could not use the code below:
      #include <TabConstants.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> #include <GuiTab.au3> #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> HotKeySet("^{TAB}", "_TabRight") HotKeySet("^+{TAB}", "_TabLeft") $gui = GUICreate("test",450, 300) $Tab1 = GUICtrlCreateTab(20, 24, 425, 201) $TabSheet1 = GUICtrlCreateTabItem("Tabsheet 1") $lbContagemGrupos2 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("aaaa", 50, 50) GUICtrlSetColor(-1, 0x0000FF) GUICtrlCreateTabItem("") $TabSheet2 = GUICtrlCreateTabItem(" ") $TabSheet3 = GUICtrlCreateTabItem(" ") GUISetState() While 1 Switch GUIGetMsg() Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE ExitLoop EndSwitch WEnd Func _TabRight() $CurPos = _GUICtrlTab_GetCurSel($Tab1) _GUICtrlTab_SetCurSel($Tab1, $CurPos + 1) $tab = "$TabSheet" & $CurPos GUICtrlSetState($TabSheet1 + $CurPos, $GUI_SHOW) Return EndFunc Func _TabLeft() $CurPos = _GUICtrlTab_GetCurSel($Tab1) _GUICtrlTab_SetCurSel($Tab1, $CurPos - 1) $tab = "$TabSheet" & $CurPos GUICtrlSetState($TabSheet1 + $CurPos, $GUI_SHOW) Return EndFunc Exit  
      can you help me?
    • lenclstr746
      By lenclstr746
      Hi guys,
      Some functions of my script are running slowly. Very slow. What is the reason?
      My Code:
      <snip>
    • tiye0405
      By tiye0405
      Hello,
      global $y, $x #RequireAdmin Global $Paused HotKeySet("{NUMPAD2}", "Pause") HotKeySet("{NUMPAD8}", "End") Opt("MouseClickDownDelay", 30) #include <ImageSearch2015.au3> #include <ButtonConstants.au3> #include <ComboConstants.au3> #include <EditConstants.au3> #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <MsgBoxConstants.au3> #include <StaticConstants.au3> #include <WinAPI.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> #include <UpDownConstants.au3> #include <Misc.au3> Sleep(6000) Sleep(3000) $search1 = _WaitForImageSearch("goo.bmp", 30, 1, $x, $y, 10) If $search1 = 1 Then MouseMove(1500, 1500, 10) Sleep(100) MouseClick("right") Sleep(300) EndIf I've this script.
      The problem is that it work the way it is supposed to but doesnt work on a friends pc, even tho we have the same image search in C/programms(x86)/autoit3/include 
      and the same dll in system 32.
      When he starts the script on the desktop without having the "goo.bmp" file on his pc, the script finds it and right clicks the given location, while for me it doesnt and i have to open the folder with the "goo.bmp" picture in it.

Im out of ideas on what could cause the problem.
      Any help?
      Thank you in advance