I've been trying to add a hotkey to a script but I only started out earlier today and I am already struggling with the basics (not a big surprise for starting new) anyway I was hoping someone could give me an example on how to make a simple On/Off Hotkey

#include <Misc.au3>

Global $Paused

HotKeySet("{PAUSE}", "TogglePause")

HotKeySet("{ESC}", "Terminate")

HotKeySet("+!d", "ShowMessage") ;Shift-Alt-d

$dll = DllOpen("user32.dll")

Dim $coord[3]

Func TogglePause()

$Paused = Not $Paused

While $Paused

Sleep(100)

ToolTip('Script is "Paused"', 0, 0)

WEnd

ToolTip("")

EndFunc ;==>TogglePause

While 1

If _IsPressed("1[", $dll) Then ExitLoop

For $i = 0 To 1024 Step 1

$coord = PixelSearch( 0, 0, $i, 768, 0xFF0000, 10 )

If Not @error Then

MouseMove($coord[0],$coord[1])

EndIf

If _IsPressed("1[", $dll) Then ExitLoop

Next

WEnd

hello "Tuurngait"

try using this code :

HotKeySet("{PAUSE}", "TogglePause")
HotKeySet("{ESC}", "Terminate")
HotKeySet("+!d", "ShowMessage") ;Shift-Alt-d

Global $Paused
Dim $coord[3]
While 1
For $i = 0 To 1024 Step 1
$coord = PixelSearch( 0, 0, $i, 768, 0xFF0000, 10 )
If Not @error Then
MouseMove($coord[0],$coord[1])
EndIf
Next

WEnd

Func TogglePause()
$Paused = Not $Paused
While $Paused
Sleep(100)
ToolTip('Script is "Paused"', 0, 0)
WEnd
ToolTip("")
EndFunc ;==>TogglePause

func Terminate ()
msgbox(0,"Hotkey problem", "script Terminate")
exit
EndFunc

func ShowMessage()
msgbox(0,"Hotkey problem","my program message")
EndFunc

enjoy !!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Sanja
      Hello forum,
      I have the problem that I can not use Firefox in combination with WebDriver when using AutoIt on some websites. Of course it does not work with the very website I need it to work with.
      As soon as I want to open the desired website, I get the little robot icon which tells me that the "browser is under remote control" and the website stays blank.
      I CAN open the website (www.ebay-kleinanzeigen.de) but I get blocked when I want to go to my account, to be precise.

I am using AutoIt 3.3.14.5 I have checked my FireFox version. It is up to date. Also the special browser drivers like gecko etrc. are up to date too and everything works fine with the WebDriver demo.
      It seems that another user also had the same problem, but the thread has already been closed and the users solution (setting security lower did not work for me).
      I mean I can only choose between "standard", "strict" and "customized". On "customized I unchecked everything but it still would not change anything.
      I also have checked Google Chrome and MS Edge. Same result.
      I tried swiching profiles (only with FireFox). Same result.
      I tried to acess a previously opened FireFox session where I manually logged in by using this code snippet:
      _WD_Option('Driver', 'C:\Path\to\the\executable\geckodriver.exe') _WD_Option('DriverParams', '--log trace --connect-existing  --marionette-port 2828') _WD_Option('Port', 4444) Obviously I adjusted the path of the geckodriver.exe but it did not work at all on my computer.
      So far my code is really basically nothing but I can not even start to code. I myself am not a real coder and I know only the very basics like loops, conditions and variables.
      ----------------------------------------
      ; Script Start #include <Array.au3> #include <AutoItConstants.au3> #include <ButtonConstants.au3> #include <EditConstants.au3> #include <File.au3> #include <GuiComboBoxEx.au3> #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <MsgBoxConstants.au3> #include <StringConstants.au3> #include <StaticConstants.au3> #include "wd_core.au3" #include "wd_helper.au3" #include <WindowsConstants.au3> Local $sDesiredCapabilities, $sSession, $sElement SetupGecko() $_WD_DEBUG = $_WD_DEBUG_None _WD_Startup() $sSession = _WD_CreateSession($sDesiredCapabilities) _WD_Navigate($sSession, "https://www.ebay-kleinanzeigen.de/m-meine-anzeigen.html?sort=CREATION_DATE_ASC&keyword=winter") Exit Func SetupGecko() _WD_Option('Driver', 'geckodriver.exe') _WD_Option('DriverParams', '--log trace --marionette-port 2828') _WD_Option('Port', 4444) $sDesiredCapabilities = '{"capabilities":{"alwaysMatch": {"moz:firefoxOptions": {"args": ["-profile", "' & "C:/Users/myaccount/AppData/Roaming/Mozilla/Firefox/Profiles/0123456.default-release" & '"],"log": {"level": "trace"}}}}}' EndFunc ;==>SetupGecko Func SetupChrome() _WD_Option('Driver', 'chromedriver.exe') _WD_Option('Port', 9515) _WD_Option('DriverParams', '--verbose --log-path="' & @ScriptDir & '\chrome.log"') $sDesiredCapabilities = '{"capabilities": {"alwaysMatch": {"goog:chromeOptions": {"w3c": true, "excludeSwitches": [ "enable-automation"]}}}}' EndFunc ;==>SetupChrome Func SetupEdge() _WD_Option('Driver', 'msedgedriver.exe') _WD_Option('Port', 9515) _WD_Option('DriverParams', '--verbose --log-path="' & @ScriptDir & '\msedge.log"') $sDesiredCapabilities = '{"capabilities": {"alwaysMatch": {"ms:edgeOptions": {"binary": "' & StringReplace(@ProgramFilesDir, "\", "/") & '/Microsoft/Edge/Application/msedge.exe", "excludeSwitches": [ "enable-automation"], "useAutomationExtension": false}}}}' EndFunc ;==>SetupEdge --------------------------------------
      I left the three setup functions in, because I do not care what browser I use as long as I can start coding.
      Also, please understand that I am not trying to be lazy here. I do not want someone to code for me. Maybe the problem is very basic, but I just do not know how to eliminate that restriction.
      Is it something I need to uncheck in the browser settings or is it more complicated? If you need more information, I will be happy to provide those.
      If somebody has an idea or a solution, I would very much appreciate it.

Edit:
      I am not bothered by the robot icon itself. I do not care about it.  If I try to acess my regular ebay account: "https://mesg.ebay.de/mesgweb/ViewMessages/0" it works like a charm despite the notification that the browser is remotely controlled.
      My problem is, that the first website does not load for some reason ONLY when the browser is remote controlled.
    • By Synaps3
      This script will make it so you can press Alt + "+" in Windows Explorer to select all files with the current file extension. This is something that I wanted for a long time and it should be a feature in Windows, but it's not. The only way to get close is to use the search thing (but then it shows the results excluding everything else) or to group by that type, but I don't want it grouped.
      You can press Alt + Enter right after to open properties on those files or you can press delete to delete only files of that type.
      You need the "Automating Windows Explorer" pack here: https://www.autoitscript.com/forum/topic/162905-automating-windows-explorer/

#include "Includes\AutomatingWindowsExplorer.au3" #include <Array.au3> Opt( "MustDeclareVars", 1 ) HotKeySet("!=", "SelectTypes") Func SelectTypes() ; Windows Explorer on XP, Vista, 7, 8 Local $hExplorer = WinGetHandle("[REGEXPCLASS:^(Cabinet|Explore)WClass$]") If Not $hExplorer Then MsgBox(0, "Explorer", "Could not find Windows Explorer.") Return EndIf $hExplorer = WinActive("[REGEXPCLASS:^(Cabinet|Explore)WClass$]") If Not $hExplorer Then MsgBox(0, "Explorer", "Windows Explorer is not in focus.") Return EndIf ; Get an IShellBrowser interface GetIShellBrowser($hExplorer) If Not IsObj($oIShellBrowser) Then MsgBox(0, "Explorer", "Could not get an IShellBrowser interface.") Return EndIf ; Get other interfaces GetShellInterfaces() ; Get selected files with full path ;GetFiles( $fSelected = False, $fFullPath = False, $fPidl = False, $iMax = 0 ) Local $aAllFiles = GetItems(False, False) Local $aFiles = GetItems(True, False) Local $sExt Local $i If UBound($aFiles) = 1 Then ;MsgBox(0, "Selected", $aFiles[0]) $sExt = StringRight($aFiles[0], StringLen($aFiles[0]) - StringInStr($aFiles[0], ".", 0, -1)) ;MsgBox(0, "Selected", $sExt) For $i = 0 To UBound($aAllFiles) - 1 If StringInStr($aAllFiles[$i], ".") > 0 Then If StringRight($aAllFiles[$i], StringLen($aAllFiles[$i]) - StringInStr($aAllFiles[$i], ".", 0, -1)) = $sExt Then SetSelectedItem($i) EndIf EndIf Next Else MsgBox($MB_ICONWARNING, "Error", "None or multiple items selected!") EndIf EndFunc While 1 GUIGetMsg() Wend  
    • By asiawatcher
      hi below i got one script i made which runs audacity starts a recording and ends it at specific times

when i run the script even if it isn't the time to start audacity and sits idle on taskbar the pc fan gets very loud, when i close the script it comes back to normal 

why this happens ? anything wrong with my code ?? cheers
      #include <INet.au3> #include <Array.au3> #include <WinAPIFiles.au3> #include <ButtonConstants.au3> #include <EditConstants.au3> #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> #include <string.au3> #include <FTPEx.au3> #include <ClipBoard.au3> #include <date.au3> #include <ProgressConstants.au3> #include <IE.au3> #Include <Constants.au3> #Include <INET.au3> #include <SendMessage.au3> #include <File.au3> #include <String.au3> #include <MsgBoxConstants.au3> #include <StringConstants.au3> #include <Misc.au3> #include <FileConstants.au3> #include <WinAPI.au3> while 1 if @HOUR = '11' And @MIN = '00' Then  Run("C:\Program Files (x86)\Audacity\audacity.exe", "", @SW_MAXIMIZE) SLEEP(2000) if ProcessExists("audacity.exe") Then winactivate("Audacity") EndIf      Send("r") ;;KREVATI Sleep(1000 * 60) endif if @HOUR = '23' And @MIN = '00' Then  if ProcessExists("audacity.exe") Then winactivate("Audacity") EndIf Send("s") Sleep(1000 * 60) EndIf wend  
    • By generic-username
      I've been trying to use the hotkey but it doesn't seem to work. The console log says "AU3 Check ended" thing everytime I run the script, it annoys the hell out of me. I'm quite new to AutoIt. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
      HotKeySet("a", "notepad") HotKeySet("b", "notepad") HotKeySet("c", "notepad") HotKeySet("d", "notepad") HotKeySet("e", "notepad") HotKeySet("f", "notepad") HotKeySet("g", "notepad") HotKeySet("h", "notepad") HotKeySet("i", "notepad") HotKeySet("j", "notepad") HotKeySet("k", "notepad") HotKeySet("l", "notepad") HotKeySet("m", "notepad") HotKeySet("n", "notepad") HotKeySet("o", "notepad") HotKeySet("p", "notepad") HotKeySet("q", "notepad") HotKeySet("r", "notepad") HotKeySet("s", "notepad") HotKeySet("t", "notepad") HotKeySet("u", "notepad") HotKeySet("v", "notepad") HotKeySet("w", "notepad") HotKeySet("x", "notepad") HotKeySet("y", "notepad") HotKeySet("z", "notepad") HotKeySet("{[}", "notepad") HotKeySet("{]}", "notepad") HotKeySet("{'}", "notepad") HotKeySet("{;}", "notepad") HotKeySet("{,}", "notepad") HotKeySet("{/}", "notepad") HotKeySet("{?}", "notepad") HotKeySet("{.}", "notepad") HotKeySet("{<}", "notepad") HotKeySet("{>}", "notepad") HotKeySet("{}}", "notepad") HotKeySet("{\}", "notepad") HotKeySet("{{}", "notepad") HotKeySet("{|}", "notepad") HotKeySet("{=}", "notepad") HotKeySet("{+}", "notepad") HotKeySet("{-}", "notepad") HotKeySet("{_}", "notepad") HotKeySet("{(}", "notepad") HotKeySet("{)}", "notepad") HotKeySet("{*}", "notepad") HotKeySet("{&}", "notepad") HotKeySet("{^}", "notepad") HotKeySet("{%}", "notepad") HotKeySet("{$}", "notepad") HotKeySet("{#}", "notepad") HotKeySet("{@}", "notepad") HotKeySet("{!}", "notepad") HotKeySet("{`}", "notepad") HotKeySet("{~}", "notepad") HotKeySet("{1}", "notepad") HotKeySet("{2}", "notepad") HotKeySet("{3}", "notepad") HotKeySet("{4}", "notepad") HotKeySet("{5}", "notepad") HotKeySet("{6}", "notepad") HotKeySet("{7}", "notepad") HotKeySet("{8}", "notepad") HotKeySet("{9}", "notepad") HotKeySet("{0}", "notepad") Func notepad() Run("notepad.exe") EndFunc  
    • By Dan_555
      Hi, 
      here is a configurable HotKey Gui script, which i wrote for my current Project:
      #include <Array.au3> #include <ComboConstants.au3> #include <GuiComboBox.au3> #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <String.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> #include <Array.au3> Global $snip_inifile = @ScriptDir & "\" & "hotkeygui.ini" ;If $HKSTRING is changed, make sure to adjust the $z number in the SetHotkeyKeys function. Local $HKSTRING = "[;][#;Win][!;Alt][+;Shift][^;Ctrl][0;0][1;1][2;2][3;3][4;4][5;5][6;6][7;7][8;8][9;9][a;a][b;b][c;c][d;d][e;e][f;f][g;g][h;h][i;i][j;j][k;k][l;l][m;m][n;n][o;o][p;p][q;q][r;r][s;s][t;t][u;u][v;v][w;w][x;x][y;y][z;z][{PAUSE};Pause][{BREAK};Break][{HOME};Home/Pos1][{END};END][{PGUP};Page UP][{PGDN};Page Down][{F1};F1][{F2};F2][{F3};F3][{F4};F4][{F5};F5][{F6};F6][{F7};F7][{F8};F8][{F9};F9][{F10};F10][{F11};F11][{F12};F12][{SPACE};Space]" Local $HKT = _StringBetween($HKSTRING, "[", "]") Global $HK, $HKS Global $h_HotkeyTestInput Dim $HK[0][2] ;Hotkey keys+names Dim $HKS[6] ;Hotkey (ini)settings 0-3 combo boxes, 4 = Redirect the hotkey test to the input box, 5=Current Hotkey Set. For $x = 0 To UBound($HKT) - 1 ;Make an array including the text from HKSTRING _ArrayAdd($HK, $HKT[$x], 0, ";") Next $HKT = "" $HKSTRING = "" SetHotkeyKeys(0) ;Set the initial hotkey SetHotkeyKeys(1) ;Open the config-gui while 1 ;Test the hotkey. Output is in the console. Exit through traymenue. sleep (10) WEnd Func SetHotkeyKeys($showgui = 0) ;$showgui 0 = Set the saved hotkeys, 1 = Show gui to change the settings Local $a, $b, $c, $z $z=4 ;$z of the text from $HK will go in to c1-c3, the rest goes to c4 $HKS[0] = IniRead($snip_inifile, "hotkey", "0", "4") $HKS[1] = IniRead($snip_inifile, "hotkey", "1", "0") $HKS[2] = IniRead($snip_inifile, "hotkey", "2", "0") $HKS[3] = IniRead($snip_inifile, "hotkey", "3", "12") $HKS[4] = 0 $HKS[5] = $HK[$HKS[0]][0] & $HK[$HKS[1]][0] & $HK[$HKS[2]][0] & $HK[$HKS[3] + $z + 1][0] If $showgui = 1 Then $HKS[4] = 1 #Region ### START Koda GUI section ### Form= $Form1 = GUICreate("Hotkey Config", 317, 79, -1, -1, $WS_POPUP + $WS_CAPTION) $C1 = GUICtrlCreateCombo("", 4, 50, 72, 25, BitOR($CBS_DROPDOWNLIST, $CBS_AUTOHSCROLL)) $C2 = GUICtrlCreateCombo("", 82, 50, 72, 25, BitOR($CBS_DROPDOWNLIST, $CBS_AUTOHSCROLL)) $C3 = GUICtrlCreateCombo("", 161, 50, 72, 25, BitOR($CBS_DROPDOWNLIST, $CBS_AUTOHSCROLL)) $C4 = GUICtrlCreateCombo("", 239, 50, 72, 25, BitOR($CBS_DROPDOWNLIST, $CBS_AUTOHSCROLL)) $Label1 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Please set a hotkey to use. Note: Not all combos may work.", 4, 30, 300, 17) $Button1 = GUICtrlCreateButton("Set + Save", 4, 4, 70, 23) $h_HotkeyTestInput = GUICtrlCreateInput("Test", 82, 5, 150, 21) $Button2 = GUICtrlCreateButton("Exit", 239, 5, 72, 23) _GUICtrlComboBox_SetMinVisible($C4, 60) GUISetState(@SW_SHOW) #EndRegion ### END Koda GUI section ### For $x = 0 To UBound($HK) - 1 If $x <= $z Then _GUICtrlComboBox_AddString($C1, $HK[$x][1]) _GUICtrlComboBox_AddString($C2, $HK[$x][1]) _GUICtrlComboBox_AddString($C3, $HK[$x][1]) Else _GUICtrlComboBox_AddString($C4, $HK[$x][1]) EndIf Next _GUICtrlComboBox_SetCurSel($C1, $HKS[0]) _GUICtrlComboBox_SetCurSel($C2, $HKS[1]) _GUICtrlComboBox_SetCurSel($C3, $HKS[2]) _GUICtrlComboBox_SetCurSel($C4, $HKS[3]) While 1 $nMsg = GUIGetMsg() Switch $nMsg Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE, $Button2 GUIDelete($Form1) ExitLoop Case $Button1 $HKS[0] = _GUICtrlComboBox_GetCurSel($C1) ;Read the combo - boxes $HKS[1] = _GUICtrlComboBox_GetCurSel($C2) $HKS[2] = _GUICtrlComboBox_GetCurSel($C3) $HKS[3] = _GUICtrlComboBox_GetCurSel($C4) HotKeySet($HKS[5]) ;Clear the Old Hotkey $HKS[5] = $HK[$HKS[0]][0] & $HK[$HKS[1]][0] & $HK[$HKS[2]][0] & $HK[$HKS[3] + $z +1][0] ;Assemble the hotkey string, use $z+1 ! If HotKeySet($HKS[5], "DoHotkey") = 0 Then MsgBox(0, "Hotkey", "Err: Could not set. " & $HKS[5]) ;Set the hotkey or display a message IniWrite($snip_inifile, "hotkey", "0", $HKS[0]) ;Save the hotkey to the ini file IniWrite($snip_inifile, "hotkey", "1", $HKS[1]) IniWrite($snip_inifile, "hotkey", "2", $HKS[2]) IniWrite($snip_inifile, "hotkey", "3", $HKS[3]) EndSwitch WEnd EndIf If $HKS[4] = 0 Then ;Function was called with 0 $HKS[5] = $HK[$HKS[0]][0] & $HK[$HKS[1]][0] & $HK[$HKS[2]][0] & $HK[$HKS[3] + $z + 1][0] If HotKeySet($HKS[5], "DoHotkey") = 0 Then MsgBox(0, "Hotkey", "Err: Could not set. " & $HKS[5]) Else $HKS[4] = 0 EndIf EndFunc ;==>SetHotkeyKeys Func DoHotkey() If $HKS[4] = 0 Then ;Main function ConsoleWrite("PRESS" & @CRLF) Else ;Gui test code: GUICtrlSetData($h_HotkeyTestInput, "Hotkey ! " & @hour & ":" & @min & ":" & @SEC) EndIf EndFunc ;==>DisplayActiveProcess This script uses only 1 hotkey, and saves it  into an ini file.
      To load and use the saved Hotkey from the ini use: SetHotkeyKeys(0) 
      And to open the configuration window, use SetHotkeyKeys(1). 
      Have fun.