Sign in to follow this  
careca

Show a traytip with the resolution of an image by pressing space+LMB

careca

Works with ctrl+left mouse click, displays a traytip, balloon-like with the image resolution, if can be read. Not entirely mine, got help from forum, without you i couldn't have done it. thanks ppl.

#include "image_get_info.au3"
#include <Misc.au3>
AutoItSetOption("TrayAutoPause", 0)
Local $DLL = DllOpen("user32.dll")
Local $file, $aInfo, $keyR1, $keyR2
RegWrite("HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwareMicrosoftWindowsCurrentVersionExplorerAdvanced", "EnableBalloonTips", "REG_DWORD", "1")

While 1
Sleep(50)
If _IsPressed("11", $dll) Then ;CTRL
$keyR1 = 1
CTRLkey()
ElseIf $keyR1 + $keyR2 = 2 Then
RES()
EndIf
WEnd
DllClose($dll)

Func CTRLkey()
If _IsPressed("01", $dll) Then ;LMB
$keyR2 = 1
EndIf
EndFunc ;==>CTRLkey

Func RES()
$keyR1 = 0
$keyR2 = 0
Send("^c")
Sleep(50)
$file = ClipGet()
$aInfo = _ImageGetInfo($file)
TrayTip("Resolution", _ImageGetParam($aInfo, "Width") & "x" & _ImageGetParam($aInfo, "Height"), 2, 1)
EndFunc ;==>RES

EDIT: Required UDF attached, had to change code as it wasn't working flawlessly as it should, now it's good, press ctrl and click on the image, once you release ctrl, the traytip will show the resolution of the image. Got to investigate why it wasn't working well the other way.

image_get_info.au3

AutoIt Res.au3

Edited by careca

Spoiler

Paster - Main function is to paste text, but has more functions. (No longer mantained, switched to String Trigger)

Renamer - Rename files and folders, remove portions of text from the filename etc.

GPO Tool - Export/Import Group policy settings.

MirrorDir - Synchronize/Backup/Mirror Folders

BeatsPlayer - Music player.

Params Tool - Right click an exe to see it's parameters or execute them.

String Trigger - Triggers pasting text or applications or internet links on specific strings.

Inconspicuous - Hide files in plain sight, not fully encrypted.

Regedit Control - Registry browsing history, quickly jump into any saved key.

Time4Shutdown - Write the time for shutdown in minutes.

Power Profiles Tool - Set a profile as active, delete, duplicate, export and import.

Firefox Profile Backup - Backup/restore previously saved profile.

Finished Task Shutdown - Shuts down pc when specified window/Wndl/process closes.

NetworkSpeedShutdown - Shuts down pc if download speed goes under "X" Kb/s.

IUIAutomation - Topic with framework and examples

Au3Record.exe

czyt

Missing ‘image_get_info.au3’ fie.

董小姐,你微笑的时候很美,就像安河桥下,清澈的水...

careca

Hi, sorry, my bad. Included the UDF and updated first post.

UDF can be found

Spoiler

Paster - Main function is to paste text, but has more functions. (No longer mantained, switched to String Trigger)

Renamer - Rename files and folders, remove portions of text from the filename etc.

GPO Tool - Export/Import Group policy settings.

MirrorDir - Synchronize/Backup/Mirror Folders

BeatsPlayer - Music player.

Params Tool - Right click an exe to see it's parameters or execute them.

String Trigger - Triggers pasting text or applications or internet links on specific strings.

Inconspicuous - Hide files in plain sight, not fully encrypted.

Regedit Control - Registry browsing history, quickly jump into any saved key.

Time4Shutdown - Write the time for shutdown in minutes.

Power Profiles Tool - Set a profile as active, delete, duplicate, export and import.

Firefox Profile Backup - Backup/restore previously saved profile.

Finished Task Shutdown - Shuts down pc when specified window/Wndl/process closes.

NetworkSpeedShutdown - Shuts down pc if download speed goes under "X" Kb/s.

IUIAutomation - Topic with framework and examples

Au3Record.exe

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• caramen
      By caramen
      I am trying to record a ClipGet after Ctrl + C Is stroke.
      Not working. It is possible ? 
      While (1) $msg = GUIGetMsg () Switch $msg Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE Exit EndSwitch Local $hDLL = DllOpen("user32.dll") If _IsPressed ("A2",$hDLL) And _IsPressed ("56",$hDLL) Then Sleep (500) $ClipBoard = ClipGet () ;~ ==========================================Console============================================ _GUICtrlListView_AddItem($ConsoleArea,""&$ClipBoard) _GUICtrlListView_EnsureVisible($ConsoleArea, _GUICtrlListView_GetItemCount($ConsoleArea)-1) ;~ =========================================/Console============================================ EndIf DllClose ($hDLL) WEnd  
    • Blueman
      By Blueman
      Hey all,

I have a question about the Windows-10 Traytips and how to assign a function on them.
      So the Traytip will be displayed and when i click it i would like to run a function.

Currently i am looking at the following Topic; https://www.autoitscript.com/forum/topic/140699-tray-notifications-redirector/

Tried it and it works fine, but now all my TrayTIps are clickable to the same function.
      Is it possible to read the Traytip name and then run a function according to what tip is showing?

Thanks  
    • WoodGrain
      By WoodGrain
      Hi guys,
      I'm learning about GUI's, I'm trying the below code, the idea being if I press the letter "e" while I have the GUI open I want the label color to change to green (I'm using a UDF for label colors). But every time I press "e" on my keyboard I just get a "ding" sound from my speakers and nothing changes with the label.
      I've looked at using something like "While GUIGetMsg() <> $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE" as I've seen it in other code instead of "While 1", but I don't think it's relevant.
      #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3>; for GUI... #include <GUIRichLabel.au3>; UDF for rich text label fonts #include <Misc.au3>; for _IsPressed $myLetter = "e" $hGUI = GUICreate("test", 700, 60) $lbl2 = _GUICtrlRichLabel_Create($hGUI, '<font color="purple">' & $myLetter & '</font>', 10, 10); , 260, 25 GUISetState(@SW_SHOW) Local $hDLL = DllOpen("user32.dll") While 1 if _IsPressed(Hex($myLetter), $hDLL) Then While _IsPressed(Hex($myLetter), $hDLL) Sleep(250) WEnd _GUICtrlRichLabel_SetData($lbl2, '<font color="green">' & $myLetter & '</font>') Sleep(2000) DllClose($hDLL) Exit EndIf Sleep(50) WEnd DllClose($hDLL) I am using an array of letters that I'm wanting to do this for, but as I can't get it to work I've stripped it down to the simplest code I can think of to try and get this working first. Appreciate any help.
      Thanks!
    • dwaynek
      By dwaynek
      traytip isn't working in windows 10. nothing happens when i use the Traytip command.
      here's a simple script i used:
      TrayTip("I'm a title", "I'm the message", 5) i tried changing the registry setting HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Advanced ( which didn't have EnableBalloonTips) and creating a DWORD entry called EnableBalloonTips and setting it to 1 and logging off then back in. that did not resolve the problem.
      i'm running Windows 10 v1709 b16299.431
    • HalleMike
      By HalleMike
      Hello to all,
      I've written a script using following part is inserted.

Func _CallFolder() ; .... Local $_hDLL = DllOpen("user32.dll") ; .... ; .... While 1 ; .... ; .... If _IsPressed("1b",$_hDLL) then _Terminate($_hDll,$_iPID,$_hGUI) Sleep(10) WEnd ; .... ; .... EndFunc Func _Terminate($_para1, $_para2, $_para3) DllClose($_para1) ProcessClose($_para2) GUIDelete($_para3) Exit EndFunc The script is working right. But on typing "ESC" not only my script is closing all other open programs using "ESC" for termination too going closed.
      I've no idea why that happens.
      Maybe one of the "profis" can help me on it.
      Please ecxuse my bad English but I'm a German trying his best.
      Thank you and best regards, HalleMike