SmOke_N

Cipher Rot1 - Rot25 and Rot47

4 posts in this topic

#1 ·  Posted (edited)

I needed this today ( two different Rot ciphers/cyphers ), so I decided to go ahead with Rot1 - Rot25 and Rot47.

Example (Run from SciTe to see output):

#include "cipherRot.au3"

Global $gs_Original = "0123456789ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZabcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz"
Global $gs_Encode = ""
For $i = 1 To 25 ; notice decode param used with 1-4, 6-12, 14-17, 19-25
    $gs_Encode = _cipher_Rot($gs_Original, $i)
    ConsoleWrite("Rot" & $i & @TAB & "Encode: " & $gs_Encode & @CRLF)
    ConsoleWrite("Rot" & $i & @TAB & "Decode: " & _cipher_Rot($gs_Encode, $i, True) & @CRLF)
    ConsoleWrite("----" & @CRLF & @CRLF)
Next

$gs_Encode = _cipher_Rot($gs_Original, 47)
ConsoleWrite("Rot47" & @TAB & "Encode: " & $gs_Encode & @CRLF)
ConsoleWrite("Rot47" & @TAB & "Decode: " & _cipher_Rot($gs_Encode, 47) & @CRLF)
ConsoleWrite("----" & @CRLF & @CRLF)

cipherRot.au3

2015-01-10 cipherRot.au3

Edited by SmOke_N
1 person likes this

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

Interesting. I've seen functions in the AutoIt Snippets section for ROT13 and ROT47, but not the rest. Thanks.

_AdapterConnections()_AlwaysRun()_AppMon()_AppMonEx()_BinaryBin()_CheckMsgBox()_CmdLineRaw()_ContextMenu()_ConvertLHWebColor()/_ConvertSHWebColor()_DesktopDimensions()_DisplayPassword()_DotNet_Load()/_DotNet_Unload()_Fibonacci()_FileCompare()_FileCompareContents()_FileNameByHandle()_FilePrefix/SRE()_FindInFile()_GetBackgroundColor()/_SetBackgroundColor()_GetConrolID()_GetCtrlClass()_GetDirectoryFormat()_GetDriveMediaType()_GetFilename()/_GetFilenameExt()_GetHardwareID()_GetIP()_GetIP_Country()_GetOSLanguage()_GetSavedSource()_GetStringSize()_GetSystemPaths()_GetURLImage()_GIFImage()_GoogleWeather()_GUICtrlCreateGroup()_GUICtrlListBox_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_SaveCSV()_GUICtrlListView_SaveHTML()_GUICtrlListView_SaveTxt()_GUICtrlListView_SaveXML()_GUICtrlMenu_Recent()_GUICtrlMenu_SetItemImage()_GUICtrlTreeView_CreateArray()_GUIDisable()_GUIImageList_SetIconFromHandle()_GUIRegisterMsg()_GUISetIcon()_Icon_Clear()/_Icon_Set()_IdleTime()_InetGet()_InetGetGUI()_InetGetProgress()_IPDetails()_IsFileOlder()_IsGUID()_IsHex()_IsPalindrome()_IsRegKey()_IsStringRegExp()_IsSystemDrive()_IsUPX()_IsValidType()_IsWebColor()_Language()_Log()_MicrosoftInternetConnectivity()_MSDNDataType()_PathFull/GetRelative/Split()_PathSplitEx()_PrintFromArray()_ProgressSetMarquee()_ReDim()_RockPaperScissors()/_RockPaperScissorsLizardSpock()_ScrollingCredits_SelfDelete()_SelfRename()_SelfUpdate()_SendTo()_ShellAll()_ShellFile()_ShellFolder()_SingletonHWID()_SingletonPID()_Startup()_StringCompact()_StringIsValid()_StringRegExpMetaCharacters()_StringReplaceWholeWord()_StringStripChars()_Temperature()_TrialPeriod()_UKToUSDate()/_USToUKDate()_WinAPI_Create_CTL_CODE()_WinAPI_CreateGUID()_WMIDateStringToDate()/_DateToWMIDateString()Au3 script parsingAutoIt SearchAutoIt3 PortableAutoIt3WrapperToPragmaAutoItWinGetTitle()/AutoItWinSetTitle()CodingDirToHTML5FileInstallrFileReadLastChars()GeoIP databaseGUI - Only Close ButtonGUI ExamplesGUICtrlDeleteImage()GUICtrlGetBkColor()GUICtrlGetStyle()GUIEventsGUIGetBkColor()Int_Parse() & Int_TryParse()IsISBN()LockFile()Mapping CtrlIDsOOP in AutoItParseHeadersToSciTE()PasswordValidPasteBinPosts Per DayPreExpandProtect GlobalsQueue()Resource UpdateResourcesExSciTE JumpSettings INISHELLHOOKShunting-YardSignature CreatorStack()Stopwatch()StringAddLF()/StringStripLF()StringEOLToCRLF()VSCROLLWM_COPYDATAMore Examples...

Updated: 04/09/2015

Fixed issue with Rot 1-4, 6-12, 14-17, and 19-25, had to add a decode param for those.

1 person likes this

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

#4 ·  Posted

Excellent :)  Just what I need.

A nice effectively simple encode :D

The most powerful number in the Universe.  Zero.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• iamtheky
      By iamtheky
      Hopefully this expands as I get to play more with Neo4j.  Starting simple here is an example of mapping artists to the bands they are in (a not quite complete Puscifer visualization).

;2DArray TO Neo4j #include<array.au3> Local $aBandMaster[0] ; declare this array fo later Local $aArray[1][2] ; declare this array for right....now $aArray[0][0] = "name" ;Title of column 1, will also be the Property of the NODEs established by the elements in this column $aArray[0][1] = "is_member_of" ;Title of column 2, will also be the Relationship of the items in column 1 to those in column 2 $Property = $aArray[0][0] ; Using 0,0 as property $Relationship = $aArray[0][1] ; using 0,1 as relationship ;creating a 2D array with semicolon as the delimiter between the NAME (The Property) ; IS_MEMBER_OF (The Relationship) ;(The Relationship) for this example, is a comma delimited list of the bands that the person IS_MEMBER_OF _ArrayAdd($aArray , "Jeff;Puscifer,APC,EODM,TBM,CarinaRound,Filter" , 0 , ";") _ArrayAdd($aArray , "MJK;Puscifer,APC,Tool" , 0 , ";") _ArrayAdd($aArray , "MattMc;Puscifer,EODM,TBM" , 0 , ";") _ArrayAdd($aArray , "Carina;Puscifer,CarinaRound" , 0 , ";") _ArrayAdd($aArray , "MatMit;Puscifer" , 0 , ";") _ArrayAdd($aArray , "Paul;Puscifer,Ministry" , 0 , ";") _ArrayAdd($aArray , "Mahsa;Puscifer,Omniflux" , 0 , ";") ;~ _ArrayDisplay($aArray) ; Mira! it is the array we just created $sOutStr = "Create" & @LF ;sOutStr will be the running catchall for the command we eventually want to run in Neo4j For $i = 1 to ubound($aArray) - 1 $sOutStr &= "(" & $aArray[$i][0] & ":Person {" & $Property & ": '" & $aArray[$i][0] & "'})," & @LF ; as we are looping through, use column one to create NODES that are PERSONS (this is assumed unique, if not you should get on that) _ArrayAdd($aBandMaster , stringsplit($aArray[$i][1] , "," , 2)) ; also while looping split all the comma delimited strings in column 2 and make one big list of bands stored in $aBandMaster ;~ _ArrayDisplay($aBandMaster , "BandMaster") Next $aBands = _ArrayUnique($aBandMaster) ; unique that master list and now we have a nice list of all of the bands from everyones list ;~ _ArrayDisplay($aBands , "unique bands") For $k = 1 to $aBands[0] $sOutStr &= "(" & $aBands[$k] & ":Band {" & $Property & ": '" & $aBands[$k] & "'})," & @LF ;roll through that list once creating NODES, one for each BAND Next For $i = 1 to ubound($aArray) - 1 $aPersonalBands = stringsplit($aArray[$i][1] , "," , 2) ; second loop, only this time we are building relationships, so we are working only off of the comma separated list for each individual For $k = 0 to ubound($aPersonalBands) - 1 $sOutStr &= "(" & $aArray[$i][0] & ")-[:" & $Relationship & "]->(" & $aPersonalBands[$k] & ")," & @LF ;Since those NODES were created above, we know their names and can build RELATIONSHIPS Next Next consolewrite(stringtrimright($sOutstr , 2) & @LF) ; This should be able to copy/paste directly into Neo4j ; match n optional match (n)-[r]-() return n, r; ; you need to run this afterward in Neo4j for the visualization  

• guinness
      By guinness
      Maybe other ideas will follow.

using System; using System.Collections.Generic; namespace Rot13 { internal class Program { public static void Main() { Rot13 rot13 = new Rot13(); // Create a rotation 13 object. string encodedString = rot13.Encode("Rotate this string."); // Encode the string. Console.WriteLine("Encoded string: {0}", encodedString); string decodedString = rot13.Decode(encodedString); // Decode the rotated string. Console.WriteLine("Decoded string: {0}", decodedString); Console.WriteLine(""); // Create a new line. Console.Write("Press any key to continue . . . "); Console.ReadKey(true); } } public class Rot13 { private Dictionary<char, char> rot13 = new Dictionary<char, char>(); /// <summary> /// Initialise the dictionary on a per object basis. I guess it could be made static as well?! /// </summary> public Rot13() { string lowLower = "abcdefghijklm", highLower = "nopqrstuvwxyz"; string lowUpper = "ABCDEFGHIJKLM", highUpper = "NOPQRSTUVWXYZ"; for (int i = 0; i < lowUpper.Length; i++) { // Convert a => n and A => N. rot13.Add(lowLower[i], highLower[i]); rot13.Add(highLower[i], lowLower[i]); // Convert n => a and N => A. rot13.Add(lowUpper[i], highUpper[i]); rot13.Add(highUpper[i], lowUpper[i]); } } /// <summary> /// Decode a Rot13 string. /// </summary> /// <param name="data">A Rot13 encoded string.</param> /// <returns>The original string.</returns> public string Decode(string data) { return Encode(data); } /// <summary> /// Encode a string to using Rot13. /// </summary> /// <param name="data">A string to be encoded.</param> /// <returns>An encoded string.</returns> public string Encode(string data) { char rotated = new char(); char[] array = data.ToCharArray(); for (int i = 0; i < array.Length; i++) { if (rot13.TryGetValue(array[i], out rotated)) { array[i] = rotated; } } return new string(array); } } }
    • DeltaRocked
      By DeltaRocked
      Hope this helps someone.

$string = 'Hello World' $string=Rot47($string) MsgBox(0, 'Encode', $string) $string=Rot47($string) MsgBox(0, 'Decode', $string) Func Rot47($input) Local $rotted, $i=1 While $i <= StringLen($input) $pos = StringMid($input, $i, 1) If Asc($pos) + 47 >= 127 And Asc($pos) > 32 And Asc($pos) < 127 Then $rotted &= Chr(Asc($pos) - 47) ElseIf Asc($pos) + 47 <= 126 And Asc($pos) > 32 And Asc($pos) < 127 Then $rotted &= Chr(Asc($pos) + 47) Else $rotted &= $pos EndIf $i += 1 WEnd Return $rotted EndFunc ;==>Rot47