Sign in to follow this  
Chance

Encode image in memory without saving to file [Save image to stream]

Chance

_GDIPlus_Startup()
$hImage = _GDIPlus_BitmapCreateFromScan0($iWidth, $iHeight)
$hGraphic = _GDIPlus_ImageGetGraphicsContext($hImage)
$hBrush = _GDIPlus_BrushCreateSolid(0xFF000000)
_GDIPlus_GraphicsFillRect($hGraphic, 0, 0, $iWidth, $iHeight, $hBrush)
$hFormat = _GDIPlus_StringFormatCreate()
$hFamily = _GDIPlus_FontFamilyCreate("OCR A Extended")
$hFont = _GDIPlus_FontCreate($hFamily, $FontSize, 0)
$tLayout = _GDIPlus_RectFCreate(10, 10, 0, 0)
$aInfo = _GDIPlus_GraphicsMeasureString($hGraphic, $sString, $hFont, $tLayout, $hFormat)
$hBrush = _GDIPlus_BrushCreateSolid(0xFF37FF00)
_GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawStringEx($hGraphic, $sString, $hFont, $aInfo[0], $hFormat, $hBrush)
$hBitmap = _GDIPlus_BitmapCreateHBITMAPFromBitmap($hImage)
_WinAPI_DeleteObject($hBitmap)
_GDIPlus_FontDispose($hFont)
_GDIPlus_FontFamilyDispose($hFamily)
_GDIPlus_StringFormatDispose($hFormat)
_GDIPlus_BrushDispose($hBrush)
_GDIPlus_GraphicsDispose($hGraphic)
_GDIPlus_GraphicsDispose($hGraphic)
$TempImg = _TempFile(@ScriptDir, "", ".png")
_GDIPlus_ImageSaveToFile($hImage, $TempImg)
$NewImage = FileRead($TempImage)

I'd like to get rid of this

$TempImg = _TempFile(@ScriptDir, "", ".png")
_GDIPlus_ImageSaveToFile($hImage, $TempImg)
$NewImage = FileRead($TempImage)

For example, I'm looking to encode the image object from bmp (as I think it is) to PNG, jpg, jpeg, tiff etc without actually having to save the image to the hard drive and then re-reading it to memory.

I've failed to locate anything like this on the forums...

Edited by FlutterShy

Chance

Select what you want to get rid of, and hit the delete key.

use $hImage however you see fit.

Ok.

My point is I'd like to figure out how to convert an image in memory from bmp to Jpg, png or gif, any would work fine, so far I only know how to do it by saving the file.

On a side note, the other day you asked why you haven't become an MVP, maybe look at some of your posts to get some insight.

Edited by FlutterShy

Chance

:C

bump...

Chance

What have you "figured out" so far?

I've been looking at some C++ function that did this by saving an image to a stream and doing it in memory, lead me to a post by the one and only UEZ, modified the function I found and surprisingly enough, it's exactly what I needed.

Func _GDIPlus_SaveImageToStream($hBitmap, $iQuality = 50, $Encoder = "jpg") ;coded by Andreik, modified by UEZ, FS
    Local $tParams
    Local $tData
    Local $pData
    Local $pParams

Local $sImgCLSID = _GDIPlus_EncodersGetCLSID($Encoder)
    Local $tGUID = _WinAPI_GUIDFromString($sImgCLSID)
    Local $pEncoder = DllStructGetPtr($tGUID)

If $Encoder == "jpg" Or $Encoder == "jpeg" Then
        $tParams = _GDIPlus_ParamInit(1)
        $tData = DllStructCreate("int Quality")
        DllStructSetData($tData, "Quality", $iQuality) ;quality 0-100
        $pData = DllStructGetPtr($tData)
        _GDIPlus_ParamAdd($tParams, $GDIP_EPGQUALITY, 1, $GDIP_EPTLONG, $pData)
        $pParams = DllStructGetPtr($tParams)
    Else
        $pParams = 0
    EndIf

Local $hStream = DllCall("ole32.dll", "uint", "CreateStreamOnHGlobal", "ptr", 0, "bool", True, "ptr*", 0)
    If @error Then Return SetError(1, 0, 0)
    $hStream = $hStream[3]
    DllCall($ghGDIPDll, "uint", "GdipSaveImageToStream", "ptr", $hBitmap, "ptr", $hStream, "ptr", $pEncoder, "ptr", $pParams)
    _GDIPlus_BitmapDispose($hBitmap)
    Local $hMemory = DllCall("ole32.dll", "uint", "GetHGlobalFromStream", "ptr", $hStream, "ptr*", 0)
    If @error Then Return SetError(2, 0, 0)

$hMemory = $hMemory[2]
    Local $iMemSize = _MemGlobalSize($hMemory)
    Local $pMem = _MemGlobalLock($hMemory)

$tData = DllStructCreate("byte[" & $iMemSize & "]", $pMem)
    Local $bData = DllStructGetData($tData, 1)
    Local $tVARIANT = DllStructCreate("word vt;word r1;word r2;word r3;ptr data;ptr")

DllCall("oleaut32.dll", "long", "DispCallFunc", "ptr", $hStream, "dword", 8 + 8 * @AutoItX64, "dword", 4, "dword", 23, "dword", 0, "ptr", 0, "ptr", 0, "ptr", DllStructGetPtr($tVARIANT)) ;http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/desktop/ms221473(v=vs.85).aspx
    _MemGlobalFree($hMemory)

Return $bData
EndFunc   ;==>_GDIPlus_SaveImageToStream

P.S. Thanks for the "help".

Edited by FlutterShy

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• Tersion
      By Tersion
      Here test example of a dummy program with random added controls to the main form:
      If #include <GuiListView.au3> is commented out, then this simple program uses around 3,5 MB of RAM. When #include <GuiListView.au3> NOT commented out - RAM usage is around 13-14 MB.
      How can I reduce memory usage? Even if I'm not using GuiListView.au3 - 3,5 MB quite a bit for a such dummy program!
      I found out that using this DLLCall in main loop:
      DllCall("psapi.dll", "int", "EmptyWorkingSet", "long", -1) Significantly reduces RAM usage (even with GuiListView.au3 included, from 13-14 MB to 600 KB !!! ) but I'm not sure if it's doesn't have any impact to common workflow of a program...
      So, give me any advice about that, please.
    • Xandy
      By Xandy
      Special thanks: AdmiralAlkex, Melba23, MrCrearoR, Dragon Warrior 3, SDL
      MapIt is a tile world editor.  MapIt was built around the concept of reversing Dragon Warrior map images.  MapIt can take image input and produce a tile and world array.  
      Changing and replacing tile / world data is easy.  B/c tile world editor.

CTRL+R in image above to signal replace tile action and I use "G" to Get the tile under mouse.
      A full list of hotkeys can be assigned in the: Help Menu\Hotkeys

MapParser is a C++ project that scans images for unique tiles. 
      MapIt can be downloaded without MapParser. MapParser can be toggled off in the Scan_Image dialog. Without MapParser, MapIt will use the Scan_Tiles() function written in AutoIt ; which is 100 * slower Idk. If MapParser.exe will not run for you:      Installing Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015 should fix it: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=48145   
      You can start with example world and tiles.
      Example world was made following these steps:
      Started with a tile map image of DragonWarrior3 town of: Reeve From MapIt World Menu \ New \ Scan_Image dialog, I set the area to exclude the key legend to the far right of image. After scanning the map image to world and tile array.  I removed a few of the map artifacts.  More work could be done on this world; removing unwanted tiles, but it is fine for now. I saved my world to disk.  This creates folder: Worldname: Containing folder of Tiles and a Worldname.txt. Using The Gimp, I edited some tiles to have a transparent color: Stairs, Trees, Desk Tables, Chest-of-drawers, Chairs, Signs, Doors, Beds. I changed the world layers to 2: World Menu \ Properties (*I recently changed this path) F9 Finds all selected tile on current layer and changes to a new selected tile on new layer. I used F9 to change all Trees on layer: 0 to Trees on layer: 1. Then I used F9 to change all Trees on layer: 0 to Grass on layer: 0  
      In this video you can see how I used the Tile Menu \ Replace From Disk option to remap tile images to my custom tiles.  Conveniently my tiles already have a transparent pixel.
      See video for how that was done:
      To use the example world:
      First unzip the world save file: http://songersoft.com/programming/mapit/worlds/Reeve_Swapped.zip From the World Menu: choose \Load Navigate to the Reeve_Swapped.txt located in the extracted zip. Or you can scan any image.
      The map images I used are here: http://www.realmofdarkness.net/dq/games/nes/dw3/maps/world
      For download, videos, and example of created world file data; please visit the MapIt webpage: http://songersoft.com/programming/mapit/mapit_about.phtml
    • argumentum
      By argumentum
      AutoIt Machine Code Algorithm Collection
      By Ward, November 11, 2010 in AutoIt Example Scripts 
      Posted November 11, 2010 (edited) I have already published a lot of AutoIt UDF about algorithm, but all of them only support 32 bits or so called X86 system. Recently I got a computer with Windows 7 64 bits, so I finally added X64 support to most of my old projects. Besides, I also added some new. For example, some compression algorithm and SHA3 Candidates.
      Following are the algorithms list:
      Checksum   CRC16   CRC32   ADLER32 Compression   FastLZ   LZF   LZMA   LZMAT   MiniLZO   QuickLZ Encode   Base64   ARC4   XXTEA   DES   AES Hash   Checksums (CRC16/CRC32/ADLER32)   MD2   MD4   MD5   SHA1   SHA2 (SHA224/256/384/512)   SHA3 Candidates     BLAKE     BMW (Blue Midnight Wish)     CUBEHASH     ECHO     SHABAL     SKEIN Some points to mention:
      All of the subroutines have one or more examples to demonstrate the usage. Since the function and usage of subroutine are easy to understand. A complete subroutines and parameters list are unavailability now. Sorry for my lazy. All of the subroutines here invoked by Lazycat's method (through CallWindowProc API). My MemoryDLL UDF is not necessary this time. Although MemoryFuncCall (part of MemoryDLL) is still good, but inevitably, it is slower than CallWindowProc. Some subroutines have the same name with my old machine code version UDF. But for some reason, I rearrange the position of the parameters. Please not mix up. If you notice, yes, checksums are duplicated. But they receive different parameters. One is the old style, and another use the same interface as other hashes. Choose what you like, but don't use them in the same time. Some algorithm already supported by the standard UDF "Encryption.au3". But I still provide them, because some system lack of the full support of Windows Crypt Library. If you are looking for only one hash algorithm, for example, used in encryption, I suggested "SHABAL_TINY.au3". Although it is a bit slower then SHABAL, but it is smaller, and it supports different size of output (from 32 to 512 bits).
    • Atoxis
      By Atoxis
      Howdy, I've gone through a lot of au3 forums, and I once had a working Imagesearch script that I got from here.  However, and i'm just totally not sure how but my imagesearch scripts aren't working anymore.
      I'm not new to au3 but i'm not the most experienced with it's syntax/commands.

Anyways, I've looked over the big threads involving imagesearch.

Does anyone have a working Imagesearch x64 for win10 that is currently working as of the date with the post.

Dll's and what not is fine, just when I tell the script to run, I want to be able to find the image on the screen!
      Can't find a working copy so if anyone has one please send it my way lol.

I've taken all the imagesearch downloads and what not and have played with them but I can't get any of them working on my end, despite others saying they're working.
      Thanks.
    • DynamicRookie
      By DynamicRookie
      Hey there!

I've been developing a artificial intelligence.

My first hard task was letting the A.I know when a sentence is found in memory with different words
      What i tried to do here is simply, get all the words in user sentence that could be used
      as a identifier

example: Steve Jobs

then identify the sentence purpose with the words we found in the past "for" loop

example: Do/Know/You/Who/Steve/Jobs

Compare the example in the following matching sentences in memory.

1-Steve jobs was a known person
              2-Do you know who barack obama is?
              3-Do you know Steve jobs?
              4-Do you know who steve jobs is?
              5-How much money steve jobs had

Then find the sentence that has way more matches than the other ones, remember that if the identifier words were not found
              (Steve jobs) then the sentence is invalid.

Every sentence has a different answer and is important that the right one is chosen.

If there's no more than the half of words in matches, then assign a variable the result of function, such as a return but for a global var.
      I couldn't figure out how to do that with StringRegExp.

I honestly need help with detecting identifiers on memory sentences.
      I would also like to let the AI know typos, meaning that moeny and money means the same thing.
      Any help is hugely appreciated.