Form Builder beta

BuckMaster

I am very impressed with how this looks. I'll have to study it more to see what it can do.

I did find one bug though you should be aware of. When importing a script I get this message.

---------------------------

AutoIt Error

Line 33535 (File "C:UsersusernameDesktopGUI BuilderGUI Builder.exe"):

Error: Array variable has incorrect number of subscripts or subscript dimension range exceeded.

If I posted any code, assume that code was written using the latest release version unless stated otherwise. Also, if it doesn't work on XP I can't help with that because I don't have access to XP, and I'm not going to.
Give a programmer the correct code and he can do his work for a day. Teach a programmer to debug and he can do his work for a lifetime - by Chirag Gude
How to ask questions the smart way!

I hereby grant any person the right to use any code I post, that I am the original author of, on the autoitscript.com forums, unless I've specifically stated otherwise in the code or the thread post. If you do use my code all I ask, as a courtesy, is to make note of where you got it from.

Back up and restore Windows user files _Array.au3 - Modified array functions that include support for 2D arrays.  -  ColorChooser - An add-on for SciTE that pops up a color dialog so you can select and paste a color code into a script.  -  Customizable Splashscreen GUI w/Progress Bar - Create a custom "splash screen" GUI with a progress bar and custom label.  -  _FileGetProperty - Retrieve the properties of a file  -  SciTE Toolbar - A toolbar demo for use with the SciTE editor  -  GUIRegisterMsg demo - Demo script to show how to use the Windows messages to interact with controls and your GUI.  -   Latin Square password generator

IfNot@ErrorThen

$UndoLog&="? & "D" &$Names[$hIndex]&"?&$Types[$hIndex]&"?&$hPos[0]&"?&$hPos[1]&"?&$hPos[2]&"?&$hPos[3]&"?&$Colors[$hIndex]&"?&$BkColors[$hIndex]&"?&$Styles[$hIndex]&"?&$States[$hIndex]&"?&$Data[$hIndex]&"?&$Resize[$hIndex]&"?&$Font[$hIndex]&"?&$FontInfo[$hIndex]&"?&$FontSize[$hIndex]&"?&$Layers[$hIndex]&"?&$Attributes[$hIndex]&"?&$Images[$hIndex]&"?&$Cursors[$hIndex]&"?&$Functions[$hIndex]&"?&$Comments[$hIndex]&"?&$Locked[$hIndex]&"?&$Parents[$hIndex]

Else

If Not @error Then

$CopyData = " "&$hNameText&"?&$Types[$hIndex]&"?&$ControlInfo[0]&"?&$ControlInfo[1]+$ControlInfo[3]+4&"?&$ControlInfo[2]&"?&$ControlInfo[3]&"?&$Colors[$hIndex]&"?&$BkColors[$hIndex]&"?&$Styles[$hIndex]&"?&$States[$hIndex]&"?&$Data[$hIndex]&"?&$Resize[$hIndex]&"?&$Font[$hIndex]&"?&$FontInfo[$hIndex]&"?&$FontSize[$hIndex]&"?&$Layers[$hIndex]&"?&$Attributes[$hIndex]&"?&$Images[$hIndex]&"?&$Cursors[$hIndex]&"?&$Functions[$hIndex]&"?&$Comments[$hIndex]&"?&$Locked[$hIndex]&"?&$Parents[$hIndex]

Else

_DebugAdd("Copy Error, Control["&$hIndex&"], ["&$Controls[0]&"]", $ErrorColor)

EndIf

download source is charactor ...........error..

i think.....

new control create size 5x5 or 6x6 to 100x100 or 100x25 change..

error..

open *.gui...

choose FormExaplesGDI+ Logo.gui Then

msg is

[Close Project?]

[Close Current Project before Opening?]

next Error Is...

[Corrupted File]

[The File is in a Incorrect or Outdated format,

The File Could not be read]

Error.....

AutoIt Error

Line 28882 ....GUI Builder.exe

Error: Array variable has Incorrect number of subscripts or subscript

dimension range exeeded..

after exe exit.....

Thank you for sharing a good source!!!!

Edited by davidkim

I interest am many quite in AutoitScript.From that is [http://cafe.naver.com/autoitscript[/color]] Korea of cafe(blog) to be operating, [size="2"][color="#ff00ff"]English cannot well[/size].Many help it requests.To read, it stands it thanks.

Latest Improvements:

• Improved Grid Updating and Functionality
  • Script Color Scheme can be changed in settings
  • Fixed Close Window crash and New GUI crash
  • Modified character deleting in script

@guinness - since it bugged you I changed all Case -3 to Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE, the color scheme you prefer can be set in the settings menu now

@MeSale007 - There is currently an object control, I do plan on adding an AVI control too

@Morthawt - I intentionally made the layer control read only, When you select a control it displays the layer that it is in,

pressing the up and down arrows moves the control through the layers, Also when creating an UpDown Control you need to have an input control selected

@DanP2 - Fixed the crashes you found

I know Importing scripts can be sketchy right now, the function I made originally was more of a rough draft, I plan on rewriting it soon.

A more stable way of importing controls as of now is to import them through the clipboard ( In the Context Menu of the Treeview )

Edited by BuckMaster

Add the ability to change the variable names.

$Button1 -> $iBtn1

For Example

[variable]

GUICreate = $hGui

GUICtrlCreateButton = $iBtn

GUIGetMsg = $iMsg

Highlighted text in the Editor window and crashes after a few seconds an error.

AutoIt Error

Line 28865 (File "D:GUI BuilderGUI Builder.exe"):

Error: Subscript used with non-Array variable.

ОК

[Vars]

AutoItExeDir=C:Program FilesAutoIt3AutoIt3.exe

$sAutoIt_Path = RegRead("HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWAREAutoIt v3AutoIt", "InstallDir")

And it is better to use a compiled file

$pid = Run('"' & @AutoItExe & '" /AutoIt3ExecuteScript "' & @TempDir & 'file.au3"')
Edited by AZJIO

since it bugged you I changed all Case -3 to Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE, the color scheme you prefer can be set in the settings menu now

If didn't bug me, it was bad coding practice to use 'magic numbers' as they can be changed at anytime. If you don't want my advice then please say. I even re-wrote some functions for you.

UDF List:

_AdapterConnections()_AlwaysRun()_AppMon()_AppMonEx()_ArrayFilter/_ArrayReduce_BinaryBin()_CheckMsgBox()_CmdLineRaw()_ContextMenu()_ConvertLHWebColor()/_ConvertSHWebColor()_DesktopDimensions()_DisplayPassword()_DotNet_Load()/_DotNet_Unload()_Fibonacci()_FileCompare()_FileCompareContents()_FileNameByHandle()_FilePrefix/SRE()_FindInFile()_GetBackgroundColor()/_SetBackgroundColor()_GetConrolID()_GetCtrlClass()_GetDirectoryFormat()_GetDriveMediaType()_GetFilename()/_GetFilenameExt()_GetHardwareID()_GetIP()_GetIP_Country()_GetOSLanguage()_GetSavedSource()_GetStringSize()_GetSystemPaths()_GetURLImage()_GIFImage()_GoogleWeather()_GUICtrlCreateGroup()_GUICtrlListBox_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_SaveCSV()_GUICtrlListView_SaveHTML()_GUICtrlListView_SaveTxt()_GUICtrlListView_SaveXML()_GUICtrlMenu_Recent()_GUICtrlMenu_SetItemImage()_GUICtrlTreeView_CreateArray()_GUIDisable()_GUIImageList_SetIconFromHandle()_GUIRegisterMsg()_GUISetIcon()_Icon_Clear()/_Icon_Set()_IdleTime()_InetGet()_InetGetGUI()_InetGetProgress()_IPDetails()_IsFileOlder()_IsGUID()_IsHex()_IsPalindrome()_IsRegKey()_IsStringRegExp()_IsSystemDrive()_IsUPX()_IsValidType()_IsWebColor()_Language()_Log()_MicrosoftInternetConnectivity()_MSDNDataType()_PathFull/GetRelative/Split()_PathSplitEx()_PrintFromArray()_ProgressSetMarquee()_ReDim()_RockPaperScissors()/_RockPaperScissorsLizardSpock()_ScrollingCredits_SelfDelete()_SelfRename()_SelfUpdate()_SendTo()_ShellAll()_ShellFile()_ShellFolder()_SingletonHWID()_SingletonPID()_Startup()_StringCompact()_StringIsValid()_StringRegExpMetaCharacters()_StringReplaceWholeWord()_StringStripChars()_Temperature()_TrialPeriod()_UKToUSDate()/_USToUKDate()_WinAPI_Create_CTL_CODE()_WinAPI_CreateGUID()_WMIDateStringToDate()/_DateToWMIDateString()Au3 script parsingAutoIt SearchAutoIt3 PortableAutoIt3WrapperToPragmaAutoItWinGetTitle()/AutoItWinSetTitle()CodingDirToHTML5FileInstallrFileReadLastChars()GeoIP databaseGUI - Only Close ButtonGUI ExamplesGUICtrlDeleteImage()GUICtrlGetBkColor()GUICtrlGetStyle()GUIEventsGUIGetBkColor()Int_Parse() & Int_TryParse()IsISBN()LockFile()Mapping CtrlIDsOOP in AutoItParseHeadersToSciTE()PasswordValidPasteBinPosts Per DayPreExpandProtect GlobalsQueue()Resource UpdateResourcesExSciTE JumpSettings INISHELLHOOKShunting-YardSignature CreatorStack()Stopwatch()StringAddLF()/StringStripLF()StringEOLToCRLF()VSCROLLWM_COPYDATAMore Examples...

Updated: 22/04/2018

• Right click on folder or window and select "Duplicate" --> Subscript error
  • Close window, right click on folder and Duplicate --> Variable used without being declared
  • Import clipboard doesn't add the window control; Errors occur if no existing window in GUI Builder
  • Also seeing odd screen refresh when switching between controls (looks like each control is selected in a loop)

Very good, looks like you've put a lot of effort into it. Thanks for sharing!

It needs mentioning though, because you and others may not be aware, that there is or was another program here called GUI Builder and sometimes Auto Builder. It used to come with the AutoIt install (pre AutoIt v3.3.0.0), and was created by CyberSlug and updated by several, including myself over the years. In fact, I still use it by preference over it's Koda replacement.

The original GuiBuilder is a simplistic affair by comparison to both Koda and this latest GUI Designer. It was designed to help you get down and dirty real quick, without taking up much screen real estate. My slightly improved version, can be found via my Toolbox, if you want to check it out. More info and

@BuckMaster - Perhaps you might consider renaming yours to GUI Designer or other, so as to save confusion and give a nod of respect to AutoIt's first GUI designer & creator, so that it doesn't get lost in the annals of history ... anymore than it has already.

Edited by TheSaint

Make sure brain is in gear before opening mouth!
Remember, what is not said, can be just as important as what is said.

Spoiler

What is the Secret Key? Life is like a Donut

If I put effort into communication, I expect you to read properly & fully, or just not comment.
Ignoring those who try to divert conversation with irrelevancies.
If I'm intent on insulting you or being rude, I will be obvious, not ambiguous about it.
I'm only big and bad, to those who have an over-active imagination.

I may have the Artistic Liesense ;) to disagree with you. TheSaint's Toolbox (be advised many downloads are not working due to ISP screwup with my storage)

userbar.png

@The Saint - I had no idea there was another GUI Builder that was developed, thanks for informing me,

Does anyone have any ideas of what i should rename it? I'm thinking maybe GUI Designer or GUI Studio..

If didn't bug me, it was bad coding practice to use 'magic numbers' as they can be changed at anytime. If you don't want my advice then please say. I even re-wrote some functions for you.

Sorry guinness, I did not mean any disrespect from what I said earlier, I understand how Case -3 can get confusing for some people.

@DanP2 - fixing the errors you posted today

@AZJIO - It crashed after you added a string control in GDI+ mode?

No harm caused. Good luck with your project.

UDF List:

_AdapterConnections()_AlwaysRun()_AppMon()_AppMonEx()_ArrayFilter/_ArrayReduce_BinaryBin()_CheckMsgBox()_CmdLineRaw()_ContextMenu()_ConvertLHWebColor()/_ConvertSHWebColor()_DesktopDimensions()_DisplayPassword()_DotNet_Load()/_DotNet_Unload()_Fibonacci()_FileCompare()_FileCompareContents()_FileNameByHandle()_FilePrefix/SRE()_FindInFile()_GetBackgroundColor()/_SetBackgroundColor()_GetConrolID()_GetCtrlClass()_GetDirectoryFormat()_GetDriveMediaType()_GetFilename()/_GetFilenameExt()_GetHardwareID()_GetIP()_GetIP_Country()_GetOSLanguage()_GetSavedSource()_GetStringSize()_GetSystemPaths()_GetURLImage()_GIFImage()_GoogleWeather()_GUICtrlCreateGroup()_GUICtrlListBox_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_SaveCSV()_GUICtrlListView_SaveHTML()_GUICtrlListView_SaveTxt()_GUICtrlListView_SaveXML()_GUICtrlMenu_Recent()_GUICtrlMenu_SetItemImage()_GUICtrlTreeView_CreateArray()_GUIDisable()_GUIImageList_SetIconFromHandle()_GUIRegisterMsg()_GUISetIcon()_Icon_Clear()/_Icon_Set()_IdleTime()_InetGet()_InetGetGUI()_InetGetProgress()_IPDetails()_IsFileOlder()_IsGUID()_IsHex()_IsPalindrome()_IsRegKey()_IsStringRegExp()_IsSystemDrive()_IsUPX()_IsValidType()_IsWebColor()_Language()_Log()_MicrosoftInternetConnectivity()_MSDNDataType()_PathFull/GetRelative/Split()_PathSplitEx()_PrintFromArray()_ProgressSetMarquee()_ReDim()_RockPaperScissors()/_RockPaperScissorsLizardSpock()_ScrollingCredits_SelfDelete()_SelfRename()_SelfUpdate()_SendTo()_ShellAll()_ShellFile()_ShellFolder()_SingletonHWID()_SingletonPID()_Startup()_StringCompact()_StringIsValid()_StringRegExpMetaCharacters()_StringReplaceWholeWord()_StringStripChars()_Temperature()_TrialPeriod()_UKToUSDate()/_USToUKDate()_WinAPI_Create_CTL_CODE()_WinAPI_CreateGUID()_WMIDateStringToDate()/_DateToWMIDateString()Au3 script parsingAutoIt SearchAutoIt3 PortableAutoIt3WrapperToPragmaAutoItWinGetTitle()/AutoItWinSetTitle()CodingDirToHTML5FileInstallrFileReadLastChars()GeoIP databaseGUI - Only Close ButtonGUI ExamplesGUICtrlDeleteImage()GUICtrlGetBkColor()GUICtrlGetStyle()GUIEventsGUIGetBkColor()Int_Parse() & Int_TryParse()IsISBN()LockFile()Mapping CtrlIDsOOP in AutoItParseHeadersToSciTE()PasswordValidPasteBinPosts Per DayPreExpandProtect GlobalsQueue()Resource UpdateResourcesExSciTE JumpSettings INISHELLHOOKShunting-YardSignature CreatorStack()Stopwatch()StringAddLF()/StringStripLF()StringEOLToCRLF()VSCROLLWM_COPYDATAMore Examples...

Updated: 22/04/2018

BuckMaster,

I don't think you are getting the point of what Guinness is saying. The magic numbers can be changed at any time by the devs. It is not just confusing to use -3 it's plain dumb. The macros are there for a reason and part of that is to make things readable and easily understood. AutoIT is a high level language not a hex editor.

Great job btw.

Don't take things so personally, nobody meant it like that.

Anyway, I'm not sure I understand this "magic-numbers" thing and how they can change at anytime, can you please explain?

The thing about it is, you see, it's a very simple thing, I haven't seen the source but I imagine it's used in a case statment.

;confusing complicated stuff above
Switch $msg
case -3
exit
;confusing complicated stuff continues

If a new user were to come along, and see that, she can see that little "exit" statment right underit, so it's very simple and I'm more than sure they would have an even more difficult time understanding all the complicated GDI code that buckmaster's using.

BuckMaster,

I don't think you are getting the point of what Guinness is saying. The magic numbers can be changed at any time by the devs. It is not just confusing to use -3 it's plain dumb. The macros are there for a reason and part of that is to make things readable and easily understood. AutoIT is a high level language not a hex editor.

Great job btw.

Going a little far off their and calling people dumb now are we? Well, you're stupid if you think trancexx, jon or anyone who's developing autoit right now is going to change the message code for simple ui messages.

Not only would that be unessasary but it would break scripts that are already out in the wild using it, there is no reason to go and create a complication like that.

P.S. you're a dick and have a nasty habit of going out on a limb and attacking people for petty little shit.

Also, it's fucking AutoIt not AutoIT you dumbass.

@AZJIO, regardless, of what other languages do or do not do, it's still a dumb idea. These values are assigned names for a reason, and it's the names/consts that I meant to say, not the values. The devs don't waste their time doing these things for nothing. And ok... the values are set by MS but the names/consts are set by the devs.

@FlutterShy, Who the hell are you to criticize me? I called nobody dumb. I called the idea dumb. Maybe you should read twice and type once. What's this crap about me attacking people? Have you taken your medication today? And if you're going to be so pedantic, if it's AutoIt, don't call it autoit. Go away and crawl back under your rock. I'd like to say what I really think (similar langauge to Valik) but neither you nor this thead are worth getting banned over.

Edited by 4Eyes