Sign in to follow this  
n0pr0bl3m

I need help with TimerInit function

n0pr0bl3m

So I have some timers which I reset periodically, but my problem is that they don't wait for the functions before them to finish and in a strange way reset beforehand.

-snip-

timerinit doesnt wait the mouseclick and sleep functions to finish

Edited by Jos

water

Can you please tell us which program you try to automate?

Your code looks rather complex. Maybe there is a simpler way of doing what you want to do.

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (2018-06-01 - Version 1.4.9.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX (NEW 2018-09-01 - Version 1.3.4.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
PowerPoint (2017-06-06 - Version 0.0.5.0) - Download - General Help & Support
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:

ADO - Wiki

kylomas

Also,

Which timer and what does this mean?

timerinit doesnt wait the mouseclick and sleep functions to finish

kylomas

Forum Rules         Procedure for posting code

"I like pigs.  Dogs look up to us.  Cats look down on us.  Pigs treat us as equals."

- Sir Winston Churchill

Chimp

Hi n0pr0bl3m

why you say "timerinit doesnt wait the mouseclick and sleep functions to finish"

from your script it seems that the timer must be correctly reset at the end of the "MouseClicks + Sleeps" sequence.

how do you measure that is not so and that it resets before?

small minds discuss people average minds discuss events great minds discuss ideas.... and use AutoIt....

n0pr0bl3m

Hi n0pr0bl3m

why you say "timerinit doesnt wait the mouseclick and sleep functions to finish"

from your script it seems that the timer must be correctly reset at the end of the "MouseClicks + Sleeps" sequence.

how do you measure that is not so and that it resets before?

I put a traytip which i update in the while loop every one second and after the clciks and sleeps it says something like 50...51...52...53 and that means my timer was reset earlier. strange? huh?

This goes in the while loop

TrayTip("", Int( TimerDiff($oneHourTimer)/1000), 1 )
Edited by n0pr0bl3m

water

Again: Can you please tell us which program you try to automate?

For me your script doesn't make sense at the moment :huh:

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (2018-06-01 - Version 1.4.9.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX (NEW 2018-09-01 - Version 1.3.4.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:

ADO - Wiki

n0pr0bl3m

It's flash content. I don't see any other way of automating this.

water

Flash Content? Which kind of Flash content do you need to automate?

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:

ADO - Wiki

kylomas

I put a traytip which i update in the while loop every one second and after the clciks and sleeps it says something like 50...51...52...53 and that means my timer was reset earlier. strange? huh?

Does it?

We won't know unless we see ALL the code...better, answer water's question, there may be better alternatives...

...snif...snif...snif...

kylomas

edit: I see you answered, somewhat, while I was posting

Edited by kylomas

"I like pigs.  Dogs look up to us.  Cats look down on us.  Pigs treat us as equals."

- Sir Winston Churchill

n0pr0bl3m

THIS IS ALL THE CODE FFS!

n0pr0bl3m

Its an offline flash game.

water

Did you read the forum rules? Link can be found in the lower right corner of this page.

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:

ADO - Wiki

n0pr0bl3m

I also tried to move the timer reset before the mouseclicks too see the difference.... and guess what.... THERE IS NO DIFFERENCE

n0pr0bl3m

I did

water

And you think "Launching, automation or script interaction with games or game servers, regardless of the game." doesn't apply to you?

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:

ADO - Wiki

kylomas

...snif...snif...snif...

You can almost smell them comming...

- Sir Winston Churchill

water

I know, I called them ;)

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:

ADO - Wiki

n0pr0bl3m

And you think "Launching, automation or script interaction with games or game servers, regardless of the game." doesn't apply to you?

GAME SERVERS? HAHAHAHAHA!!! OFFLINE GAME!!!!

I cant automate an offline game? what can i automate then? ms paint?

Edited by n0pr0bl3m

water

Read it again: "games OR game servers, regardless of the game". No talking about on- or offline.

And please: Don't shout!

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:

ADO - Wiki

n0pr0bl3m

Okay, from now on I will only use AutoIt to automate games. I will also give my best to find a solution and finally automate this game. AutoIt is so good at doing this.

Thank you.

PS: If you suspend my account on your website I will still be able to download AutoIt and automate games ^_^

Edited by n0pr0bl3m