Sign in to follow this  
tommytx

Where do i find all the Fire Fox stuff.. I found the udf...

I found all the functions like below, and the UDF at

But I did not find an example of how to use all the functions.. did i over look something.

Function list:

;_FFAction

;_FFClick

;_FFCmd

Did you try a forum search? I don't see any results for FFAction, but I see plenty of posts regarding FFClick and FFCmd

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

How to get your question answered on this forum!

Which version of FireFox do you use? There seems to be a problem with the latest version of MozRepl and FF 20.

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2020-07-21 - Version 1.5.1.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX (NEW 2020-06-27 - Version 1.6.1.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX_GUI (NEW 2020-06-27 - Version 1.3.2.0) - Download
Outlook Tools (2019-07-22 - Version 0.6.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
PowerPoint (2017-06-06 - Version 0.0.5.0) - Download - General Help & Support
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki
Task Scheduler (2019-12-03 - Version 1.5.1.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki, WebDriver - Wiki

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By FUD
      hello 
      please i need help 
      i need to open link in default browser only one windows without duplicate if i try to open the same link 

thanks 
    • By picorico2
      Hi all, 

I´m trying to use the command "WD_LoadWait" because I want to pause the script until the web page fully loads in Firefox but I don´t know how to use it.
      Here´s the full help
      ; #FUNCTION# ==================================================================================================================== ; Name ..........: _WD_LoadWait ; Description ...: Wait for a browser page load to complete before returning ; Syntax ........: _WD_LoadWait($sSession[, $iDelay = 0[, $iTimeout = -1[, $sElement = '']]]) ; Parameters ....: $sSession - Session ID from _WDCreateSession ; $iDelay - [optional] Milliseconds to wait before checking status ; $iTimeout - [optional] Period of time to wait before exiting function ; $sElement - [optional] Element ID to confirm DOM invalidation ; Return values .: Success - 1 ; Failure - 0 and sets the @error flag to non-zero ; Author ........: Dan Pollak ; Modified ......: ; Remarks .......: ; Related .......: ; Link ..........: ; Example .......: No ; =============================================================================================================================== Func _WD_LoadWait($sSession, $iDelay = Default, $iTimeout = Default, $sElement = Default) Local Const $sFuncName = "_WD_LoadWait" Local $iErr, $sResponse, $oJSON, $sReadyState   If $iDelay = Default Then $iDelay = 0 If $iTimeout = Default Then $iTimeout = $_WD_DefaultTimeout If $sElement = Default Then $sElement = ""   If $iDelay Then Sleep($iDelay)   Local $hLoadWaitTimer = TimerInit()   While True If $sElement <> '' Then _WD_ElementAction($sSession, $sElement, 'name')   If $_WD_HTTPRESULT = $HTTP_STATUS_NOT_FOUND Then $sElement = '' Else $sResponse = _WD_ExecuteScript($sSession, 'return document.readyState', '') $iErr = @error   If $iErr Then ExitLoop EndIf   $oJSON = Json_Decode($sResponse) $sReadyState = Json_Get($oJSON, "[value]")   If $sReadyState = 'complete' Then ExitLoop EndIf   If (TimerDiff($hLoadWaitTimer) > $iTimeout) Then $iErr = $_WD_ERROR_Timeout ExitLoop EndIf   Sleep(100) WEnd   If $iErr Then Return SetError(__WD_Error($sFuncName, $iErr, ""), 0, 0) EndIf   Return SetError($_WD_ERROR_Success, 0, 1) EndFunc

Any sugestions or examples?
    • By water
      Internet Explorer is nearly dead, newer versions of Firefox can't any longer be automated using Stilgar's FF UDF.
      Hence more and more users (including me) need to look at automating Webbrowsers using WebDriver.
      That's why I have started to create a tutorial in the wiki.
      It should describe all necessary steps from intallation to usage.

I'm still collecting ideas for the tutorial - that's where you come into play.
      What do you expect to see in such a tutorial?
      Which browsers should be covered (Firefox, Chrome and Edge are settled)? Any questions for the FAQ? Which (high level) coding examples do you expect (like "How to attach to a running browser instance") ... Like to see your comments

ToDo-List:
      Add "Tools" section and add ChroPath plugin. Done. FAQ: "How to attach to a running browser instance". Done. Explain the difference between iuiautomation, iaccessible, autoit, webdriver. Done. The AutoIt FAQ 40 has been extended. Detailed description of each function. Done Example for "how to deal with downloading". Use function _WD_DownloadFile. Example for "how to deal with popups (alerts, print or save dialog). Use function_WD_AlertRespond to respond to a user prompt. Example for "how to deal with multiple tabs". Use functions _WD_NewTab (create a new tab), _WD_Window (close or switch to a tab) and _WD_Attach (attach to existing tab).
    • By ThePoro
      Hi everyone.
      I want to ask about this : 
      I want it runs from 1 to 100 and It opens 10 firefox profiles then access youtube. After I close a firefox window, the loop runs and wait for another window close until loop ends
      I have a loop like this.
      Func launch() Local $from = Int(GUICtrlRead($input1)) Local $to = Int(GUICtrlRead($input2)) If $to <> "" Then While $from <= $to Local $profile = $to _RunDos("start firefox.exe -p " & $profile & " -no-remote youtube.com") $to=$to+1 WEnd Else Local $profile = $to _RunDos("start firefox.exe -p " & $profile & " -no-remote youtube.com") EndIf EndFunc Is there any solution?
      Thank you!
    • By nooneclose
      my FF.au3 does get included but my script does not open firefox. 
      here is my code so far:
      #include <FF.au3> _FFStart("https://www.google.com", Default, 0) I am using firefox portable version 52.0 Any and all help would be greatly appreciated.  
      The code runs but nothing happens. I think the FF.au3 cannot find or connect to the firefox portable.