Sign in to follow this  
Servant

Could you please show me how to remap the mouse' buttons and scrolls?

Servant

Could you please show me or refer me to the documents how to do these things:

• Remap the {LEFT CLICK} to letter A.
  • Remap the {RIGHT CLICK} to letter B.
  • Remap the {MIDDLE CLICK} to letter C.
  • Remap every single {SCROLL UP} to number 1.
  • Remap every single {SCROLL DOWN} to number 2.

It looks like it's hard to remap the mouse' elements..    :sweating:

Edited by Servant

Servant

I already have send "A" if the right mouse button _IsPressed("02") now how can I disable the right mouse button using AutoIt?

#include <Misc.au3>

Func bigA()
   Send("A")
EndFunc

While 1
   if _IsPressed("02") Then bigA() ; Right mouse button
   if _IsPressed("1B") Then Exit ; ESC key
   Sleep(100)
Wend
Edited by Servant

water

Can you please tell us what you need this for? Just for educational reasons or do you want to solve a real problem?

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2018-06-01 - Version 1.4.9.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX (2018-01-27 - Version 1.3.3.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2015-04-01 - Version 0.4.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki
PowerPoint (2015-06-06 - Version 0.0.5.0) - Download - General Help & Support

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki

Servant

Can you please tell us what you need this for? Just for educational reasons or do you want to solve a real problem?

Just forget about the mouse scroll.. For now, I just want to remap the right mouse button to the "A" key.

If I get this, I'll also get how to remap the left mouse button and the middle mouse button..

water

Thanks for the reply, but it doesn't really answer my question ;)

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2018-06-01 - Version 1.4.9.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX (2018-01-27 - Version 1.3.3.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2015-04-01 - Version 0.4.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki
PowerPoint (2015-06-06 - Version 0.0.5.0) - Download - General Help & Support

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki

Servant

Thanks for the reply, but it doesn't really answer my question ;)

Ah, I see.. I want to be an AutoIt scripter.. I already know how to create hotkeys and hotstrings, and how to remap keys.

Servant

I GET IT!!

#include <Misc.au3>
#include "MouseOnEvent.au3"

Func bigA()
   Send("A")
EndFunc

_MouseSetOnEvent($MOUSE_SECONDARYUP_EVENT, "__Dummy", 0, 1)
_MouseSetOnEvent($MOUSE_SECONDARYDOWN_EVENT, "__ADummy", 0, 1)

; Idle
While 1
   _MouseSetOnEvent($MOUSE_SECONDARYDOWN_EVENT, "bigA") ; Secondary mouse button down.
   if _IsPressed("1B") Then ExitLoop
   Sleep(10)
Wend

_MouseSetOnEvent($MOUSE_SECONDARYUP_EVENT)
_MouseSetOnEvent($MOUSE_SECONDARYDOWN_EVENT)

You just need to include the "MouseOnEvent.au3" at >MouseOnEvent UDF! - Example Scripts - AutoIt Forums.

But it's a little bit of slow when I try to repeatedly right clicking even though I remove the Sleep(10).

Edited by Servant

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• Pike
      By Pike
      Hello Everyone,
      New Guy here. This is a two-part question, hopefully easy enough though. I know it's ugly coding, this is because I have only a couple hours worth of coding experience and could really use some help.
      1) When I single click the button I want one action (like playing a sound clip) and when I double click the button I want a different action (such as opening dialogue box to ask for soundclip directory address). At the bottom of the script I made a comment which one I would like single click versus double click.
      2) I can not get the FileOpenDialogue to save the file address to the config.ini file at the 'One' position on the .ini.
      #include <ButtonConstants.au3> #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> #include <MsgBoxConstants.au3> #include <FileConstants.au3> #include <AutoItConstants.au3> #include <Sound.au3> Opt('MustDeclareVars', 1) Opt("GUIOnEventMode", 1) Global $OneID _Main() Func _Main() GUICreate("Form1", 156, 86, 281, 276) $OneID = GUICtrlCreateButton("Button", 15, 17, 122, 37) GUICtrlSetOnEvent($OneID, "OnOne") GUISetOnEvent($GUI_EVENT_CLOSE, "OnExit") GUISetState() While 1 While 1 Sleep(1000) WEnd WEnd EndFunc ;---------------Functions------------- While 1 Sleep(100) WEnd Func OnOne() ; ******************Single Click for this action**************** $OneID = IniRead("config.ini", "Config", "One", $OneID) If $OneID = True Then SoundPlay($OneID, @HotKeyPressed) Else ; *******Double Click for this action*****And Help Saving File Address to config.ini 'One'*********** $OneID = FileOpenDialog("Select file", @WorkingDir, "All (*.*)") IniWrite("config.ini", "Config", "One", $OneID) $OneID = InputBox("Enter Information", "Short Name for File?", "") IniWrite("config.ini", "Config", "NameOne", $OneID) EndIf EndFunc Any help would be greatly appreciated, and if you need anymore clarity as to what exactly I'm trying to do, please do not hesitate to ask. Thanks so much!
      Pike
    • kcvinu
      By kcvinu
      Hi all,
      I have a button created with _GUICtrlButton_Create function. I know that this function returns a handle of button instead of an ID. So i have obtain control ID by calling _WinAPI_GetDlgCtrlID function. After that i have tried the GUICtrlSetBkColor function. But it didnt worked. Any suggestions will be appreciated. Thanks in advance. 
      Note : - The window which carries this button is not created with native gui create function. Instead, it is created with CreateWindowEx api function.
    • Robdog1955
      By Robdog1955
      I'm trying to click a button on a web page. I have added a couple of MsgBox lines to allow me to watch what happens on the page. As you can see the first half of my script enters data into text boxes on the page. I have no problem there. I just cannot click on the region buttons. The "set focus" line causes an outline to appear around the EU button and the "click button" line causes the "Pick a Region" text to disappear. Here is the code I have so far.
      #include <IE.au3> Local $oIE = _IECreate("http://questchecker.com/") Local $iQuestID = "123456" Local $sCharacterName = "CharacterName" Local $colForms = _IEFormGetCollection($oIE) $iCount = 0 For $oForm In $colForms $oFormElements = _IEFormElementGetCollection($oForm) For $oFormElement In $oFormElements $iCount = $iCount + 1 Local $sTagName = StringLower($oFormElement.tagName) Local $sElementType = $oFormElement.type Local $sElementName = $oFormElement.name Switch $iCount Case 6 _IEFormElementSetValue($oFormElement, "MyRealm", 0) ; realm Case 7 _IEFormElementSetValue($oFormElement, $sCharacterName, 0) Case 8 _IEFormElementSetValue($oFormElement, $iQuestID, 0) EndSwitch Next Next Local $oButtons = _IEGetObjByName($oIE, "questForm") For $oButton In $oButtons If _IEFormElementGetValue($oButton) = "US" Then MsgBox(0, "", "Click Okay to set focus") _IEAction($oButton, "focus") MsgBox(0, "", "Click Okay to click button") _IEAction($oButton, "click") ExitLoop EndIf Next MsgBox(0, "", "Click Okay to quit") _IEQuit($oIE) Exit  
    • electrons
      By electrons
      hi  , hope  you all doing well 
       cant find any elements on the page ?  and the right click mouse dont work too?
      iam trying with more than method , i need help please!!

• Tarakesh
      By Tarakesh
      I have a situation where the desktop is designed in java swings. The nodes JTree is not allowing me to do checkbox selection using "spacebar". I am able to navigate through the nodes using up, down arrow and a tab. When I reach to the desire node selection, mouse left click is not working due a flaw a JTree core. However since it is selected, if mouse cursor auto moved to the position of the selection and send a "click"  then it should be solved. Any ideas much appreciated. 
      the problem with having fixed coordinates are the main windows is divided to 2panels where right panel containing this JTree can be expanded or shrink-ed.