water

OutlookEX UDF - Help & Support (III)

As the OutlookEX UDF - Help & Support thread has grown too big, I'm starting a new one.
The original thread can be found here.

Edited by water

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2019-08-19 - Version 1.4.13.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX (NEW 2019-07-24 - Version 1.3.6.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
Outlook Tools (NEW 2019-07-22 - Version 0.6.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
PowerPoint (2017-06-06 - Version 0.0.5.0) - Download - General Help & Support
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki
Taks Scheduler (NEW 2019-10-09 - Version 0.9.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki

If it works now - don't touch ;)

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2019-08-19 - Version 1.4.13.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX (NEW 2019-07-24 - Version 1.3.6.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
Outlook Tools (NEW 2019-07-22 - Version 0.6.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
Word - Wiki
Taks Scheduler (NEW 2019-10-09 - Version 0.9.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki

interesting....

doesn't look like its the warning issue i dont think.

if i run outlook as an admin the script is fine.  if i dont run outlook as an admin, the script crashes.. *sigh*

I see.

This problem is described in the wiki for the Outlook UDF.

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki

i also noticed, if the script has #requireadmin at the top (which it does because i need it for other stuff) then it crashes.

if it doesnt have #requireadmin it works =)

please dont say spawn off a new script that doesnt have #requireadmin - i am trying to cut down on seperatign from main script!!

any other work around?

Edited by gcue

i also noticed, if the script has #requireadmin at the top (which it does because i need it for other stuff) then it crashes.

if it doesnt have #requireadmin it works =)

please dont say spawn off a new script that doesnt have #requireadmin - i am trying to cut down on seperatign from main script!!

any other work around?

That's exactly what is described in the wiki:

"It seems that the process that starts or hooks into Outlook needs to be run with the same permissions as Outlook."

Haven't found a workaround so far :(

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki

Just curious if there is a way with the UDF to permenently delete items, or if you've ever investigated this? I don't do much with Outlook, but I have one script that cleans my subfolders. Currently, I loop through them with _OL_ItemFind, then _OL_ItemDelete to get rid of all but a certain number (have to retain a certain number of messages, regardless of date). This just sends to the Deleted Items folder, though. I looked briefly at the object model, and am currently doing something like this, but thought I may have missed a better way:

$oOutlook.ActiveExplorer().CommandBars("Menu Bar").Controls("Tools").Controls('Empty "Deleted Items" Folder').Execute()
Edited by JLogan3o13

There is a way to permanently delete items. I have already changed function _OL_ItemDelete but not published this version.

I will post the function here tomorrow.

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki

This function lets you permanently delete an item. Please test and tell me if it works for you as desired.

; #FUNCTION# ====================================================================================================================
; Name ..........: _OL_ItemDelete
; Description ...: Deletes an item (contact, appointment ...) using the specified EntryID and StoreID.
; Syntax.........: _OL_ItemDelete($oOL, $sEntryId[, $sStoreID = Default)
; Parameters ....: $oOL        - Outlook object returned by a preceding call to _OL_Open()
;                  $vItem      - EntryID or object of the item to delete
;                  $sStoreID   - Optional: StoreID where the EntryID is stored (default = the users mailbox)
;                  $bPermanent - Optional: If set to True the item is permanently deleted (default = False)
; Return values .: Success - Item object or 0 when $bPermanent has been set to True
;                  Failure - Returns 0 and sets @error:
;                  |1 - No item has been specified
;                  |2 - Item could not be found. EntryID might be wrong
;                  |3 - Item could not be deleted. Please see @extended for more information
;                  |4 - Error returned by _OL_FolderAccess when accessing the Deleted Items folder. @extended is set to the error as returned by _OL_FolderAccess
;                  |5 - Error returned by _OL_ItemMove. @extended is set to the error as returned by _OL_ItemMove
;                  |6 - Error returned by _OL_ItemDelete. @extended is set to the error as returned by _OL_ItemDelete
; Author ........: water
; Modified ......:
; Remarks .......: To cancel a meeting you have to set property "MeetingStatus" to $olMeetingCanceled and send the meeting again
; Related .......:
; Link ..........:
; Example .......: Yes
; ===============================================================================================================================
Func _OL_ItemDelete($oOL, $vItem, $sStoreID = Default, $bPermanent = Default)
    Local $vTemp = $vitem
    If $bPermanent = Default Then $bPermanent = False
    If Not IsObj($vItem) Then
        If StringStripWS($vItem, 3) = "" Then Return SetError(1, 0, 0)
        $vItem = $oOL.Session.GetItemFromID($vItem, $sStoreID)
        If @error Then Return SetError(2, @error, 0)
    EndIf
    If $bPermanent = False Then
        $vItem.Delete
        If @error Then Return SetError(3, @error, 0)
        Return $vItem
    Else
        Local $oTargetFolder = _OL_FolderAccess($oOutlook, "", $olFolderDeletedItems) ; ==> Folder Deleted Items eines anderen Stores zugreifen?
        If @error Then Return SetError(4, @error, 0)
        Local $oSourceStoreID = $vItem.Parent.StoreId
        Local $oMovedItem = _OL_ItemMove($oOl, $vTemp, $oSourceStoreID, $oTargetFolder[1])
        If @error Then Return SetError(5, @error, 0)
        _OL_ItemDelete($oOL, $oMovedItem.EntryID)
        If @error Then Return SetError(3, @error, 0)
        Return 0
    EndIf
EndFunc   ;==>_OL_ItemDelete
Edited by water

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki

Thanks for the feedback.

Will be part of the next release.

At the moment the function moves the item to the "deleted items" of the users store and then permanently deletes the item.

Can you think of a situation where this might be a problem when you try to delete an item form another store?

Edited by water

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki

I think it shouldn't make a difference, but who knows?

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki

I have a script that runs constantly and is moving sending and deleting emails all the time.  The program locked up a couple times becasue the deleted items gets full.  Is there a way to delete emails and have them not go to the deleted items box.  Is there a way to remove all emails from a folder instead.

The new version of _OL_ItemDelete I posted in #11 above allows to permanently delete an item. So it doesn't fill up the Deleted Items folder.

To only delete mail items from a folder you need to search all mail items in the folder and then delete them one by one.

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki

What's the easiest way to show the count of my unread subfolders?

I'm using the below at the moment, but want to use OutlookEX if possible to make the script better.

At the moment the above script returns '0' even if there is 1 unread email in the subfolder 'Test' of folder 'Inbox'.

How do I catch all unread emails in the count?

$objOutlook = ObjCreate("Outlook.Application")

$objNameSpace = $objOutlook.GetNamespace("MAPI")
$objNamespace.Logon("Default Outlook Profile", "", FALSE, TRUE)
$objFolder = $objNamespace.GetDefaultFolder(6)
Msgbox(0,"Unread Email Count",$objFolder.UnreadItemCount)

To get the number of all unread mails in all subfolders you could use function _OL_FolderTree and then _OL_FolderGet for each returned folder. The array returned by _OL_FolderGet contains the number of unread items.

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki

I use ItemSendReceive to have Outlook synchronise with my local email server. Unfortunately, this each times opens an Outlook window showing the synchronisation progress. I added WinWaitActive/WinClose to close the window which does so, but that doesn't prevent full screen mode being interrupted (e.g. when watching a video). Any idea how I can avoid that?

mumdigau

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Similar Content

• By water
      Extensive library to control and manipulate Microsoft Outlook.
      Theads: Development - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
      There is another UDF (OutlookTools) available (as a beta at the moment) to import/export contacts and events to VCF/ICS files.
      BTW: If you like this UDF please click the "I like this" button. This tells me where to next put my development effort

KNOWN BUGS (last changed: 2019-08-14)
      Fixed: Uploaded newly created ZIP file. Seems there was a problem with the structure of the ZIP file. Windows was unable to unpack the file.
    • By water
      I just noticed that Outlook does not allow to import iCal events programmatically.
      I might implement some of the iCalendar data format (RFC 5545) if someone is interested
      Please post here or click the "Like" button if you think this is a good idea
      Edit: For download please see my signature
    • By ozymandius257
      This is probably a very simple question (I hope!)
      I'm looking to use a UDF to access a SQL database, and have found ADO.au3, but I can't seem to work out how to use it.
      I've copied the files ado.au3 and ado_constants.au3 into the folder C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\Include, then opened SciTe and started a new project.
      But when I type #include<AD - I don't get offered ADO.au3.
      (I know I should be using the folder C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\UserInclude, but when it didn't work from there, I tried the above).
      What am I doing wrong?

• By BetaLeaf
      What is Rollbar?
      Rollbar provides real-time error alerting & debugging tools for developers. Learn more about it at https://rollbar.com/product/
      Demo: https://rollbar.com/demo/demo/
      Screenshot:
      Instructions: (RollbarTest.au3)
      ; Include RollbarSDK #include "RollbarSDK.au3" ;Turns on ConsoleWrite debugging override. ;Global $Rollbar_Debug=False ; Initialize RollbarSDK with the project's API key. ; Parameters ....: $__Rollbar_sToken - [Required] Go to https://rollbar.com/<User>/<ProjectName>/settings/access_tokens/ for your project. Use the token for post_server_item. _Rollbar_Init("eaa8464a4082eeabd9454465b8f0c0af") ; Write code that causes an error you want to catch, then call ; _Rollbar_Send ; Parameters ....: $__Rollbar_sErrorLevel - [Required] Must be one of the following values: Debug, Info, Warning, Error, Critical. ; $__Rollbar_sMessage - [Required] The message to be sent. This should contain any useful debugging info that will help you debug. ; $__Rollbar_sMessageSummary - [Optional] A string that will be used as the title of the Item occurrences will be grouped into. Max length 255 characters. If omitted, Rollbar will determine this on the backend. _Rollbar_Send("Debug", "This is an debug message. If you received this, you were successful!", "Debug Message") _Rollbar_Send("Info", "This is a test message. If you received this, you were successful!", "Info Message") _Rollbar_Send("Warning", "This is an warning message. If you received this, you were successful!", "Warning Message") _Rollbar_Send("Error", "This is an error message. If you received this, you were successful!", "Error Message") _Rollbar_Send("Critical", "This is an critical message. If you received this, you were successful!", "Critical Message") _Rollbar_Send("Info", "This is a test message. If you received this, you were successful!") ;No Message ; Rollbar_Send's helper functions ; Parameters ....: $__Rollbar_sMessage - [Required] The message to be sent. This should contain any useful debugging info that will help you debug. ; $__Rollbar_sMessageSummary - [Optional] A string that will be used as the title of the Item occurrences will be grouped into. Max length 255 characters. If omitted, Rollbar will determine this on the backend. _Rollbar_SendDebug("This is an debug message. If you received this, you were successful!", "Debug Message") _Rollbar_SendInfo("This is a test message. If you received this, you were successful!", "Info Message") _Rollbar_SendWarning("This is an warning message. If you received this, you were successful!", "Warning Message") _Rollbar_SendError("This is an error message. If you received this, you were successful!", "Error Message") _Rollbar_SendCritical("This is an critical message. If you received this, you were successful!", "Critical Message") ; Usable Example Local $sImportantFile = "C:\NOTAREALFILE_1234554321.txt" Switch FileExists($sImportantFile) Case True MsgBox(0, "Example Script", "An important file was found. Continuing...") Case Else _Rollbar_SendCritical('An important file was missing. Halting... File: "' & $sImportantFile & '"', 'Important file "' & $sImportantFile & '" is missing.') EndSwitch Notes: Please comment your feedback, advice, & suggestions below. While this is only a proof of concept, I will expand its feature set for everyone to use. 
      Right now, it is fully functional but not tested in production.

Changelog:
      RollbarSDK.au3
      RollbarTest.au3
      v0.2

v0.1.1

• By t0nZ
      I was in a hurry to convert 200+ address book from Google Contacts (G Suite, contacts exported in .CSV with Google Takeout, but the contact format is the same for every Google Gmail account)  to Outlook contacts, so I developed this quick and very dirty script.
      Starting from a .CSV exported from Google, you can run the script and you have the contacts ported directly (no outlook import) on the Outlook Address book.
      In my experience, the fields of Google contacts are not fixed in number  and maybe also in position, so I made the choice  to import only certain fields to Outlook, scanning every line.
      These fields, exact google names:
              "Given Name"  
              "Family Name"  
              "E-mail 1 - Value"  
              "E-mail 2 - Value"  
              "Phone 1 - Value"  
              "Phone 2 - Value"  
              "Website 1 - Value" 
              "Notes"  
              "Name"  
              "Address 1 - Formatted"  
      Also the lines of google contacts can be weird as CR and LF are not "regular".
      I include my code, (worked with no errors on a lot of conversions) and also a very small fake adress book with examples of problems I encountered and resolved.
      #Region ;**** Directives created by AutoIt3Wrapper_GUI **** #AutoIt3Wrapper_Icon=Icone\Win98-ico\script_file_teal.ico #EndRegion ;**** Directives created by AutoIt3Wrapper_GUI **** ;GOA2OAB ;G.oogle A.ddress B.ook 2 (to) O.utlook A.ddress B.ook ;(C) NSC 2019 ; convert a google (takeout) address book to an Outlook Address Book #include <File.au3> #include <Array.au3> #include <_Gollog.au3> #include <MsgBoxConstants.au3> #include <FileConstants.au3> #include <MsgBoxConstants.au3> #include <WinAPIFiles.au3> #include <String.au3> #include <Math.au3> ; ***************************************************************************** #include <OutlookEX.au3> ; super perla pearl outlook create contacts !!!!! ; ***************************************************************************** Global $oItem Global $oOutlook = _OL_Open() If @error <> 0 Then MsgBox(16, "OutlookEX UDF", "Error creating a connection to Outlook. @error = " & @error & ", @extended = " & @extended) ; ***************************************************************************** Global $ver = "V.0.8192", $tempdir = "c:\GAB2OAB_temp", $File2convert, $aRetArray, $workfile = $tempdir & "\work-GAB2OAB.csv", $workfile2 = $tempdir & "\WORK2-gab2oab.csv", $FINALab = $tempdir & "\NEW-ab.csv", $A3clean[0], $A4clean[0], $A5clean[0] ; Gollog Autogenerated Gui $mygui = "G.oogle A.ddress B.ook 2 (to) O.utlook A.ddress B.ook " & $ver & " NSC 2019" gollog_ini($mygui, 600, 200, 50, 50, "0x0033cc", "0xA8D9BD", "courier", 8, 600, @ScriptDir & "\GAB2OAB_log.txt") ; initialization with colors and font choice, more options see the UDF Gollog(">>>>>>>> GAB2OAB " & $ver) $File2convert = FileOpenDialog("Select Google Address Book File", @DesktopDir & "\", "CSV (*.csv)", BitOR($FD_FILEMUSTEXIST, $FD_MULTISELECT)) Gollog("selected " & $File2convert) If Not FileExists($tempdir) Then Gollog("creating " & $tempdir) DirCreate($tempdir) EndIf If FileExists($workfile) Then Gollog("deleting " & $workfile) FileDelete($workfile) EndIf If FileExists($workfile2) Then Gollog("deleting " & $workfile2) FileDelete($workfile2) EndIf If FileExists($FINALab) Then Gollog("deleting " & $FINALab) FileDelete($FINALab) EndIf cleanfile() readfile() cleanfile2() readfile2() write2Outlook() Exit Func write2Outlook() Gollog("---> Assigning Fields...") Sleep(300) Local $FirstName = 4 ; initialize with Yomi name - always empty in tested companies, low class workaround Local $LastName = 4 Local $Email1Address = 4 Local $Email2Address = 4 Local $MobileTelephoneNumber = 4 Local $OtherTelephoneNumber = 4 Local $Webpage = 4 Local $Body = 4 Local $Fullname = 4 Local $BusinessAddress = 4 For $z = 0 To UBound($A5clean, 2) - 1 ;If $A5clean[2][$z] = "Additional Name" Then $MiddleName = $z ; limit @ 10 If $A5clean[1][$z] = "Given Name" Then $FirstName = $z If $A5clean[1][$z] = "Family Name" Then $LastName = $z If $A5clean[1][$z] = "E-mail 1 - Value" Then $Email1Address = $z If $A5clean[1][$z] = "E-mail 2 - Value" Then $Email2Address = $z If $A5clean[1][$z] = "Phone 1 - Value" Then $MobileTelephoneNumber = $z If $A5clean[1][$z] = "Phone 2 - Value" Then $OtherTelephoneNumber = $z If $A5clean[1][$z] = "Website 1 - Value" Then $Webpage = $z If $A5clean[1][$z] = "Notes" Then $Body = $z If $A5clean[1][$z] = "Name" Then $Fullname = $z If $A5clean[1][$z] = "Address 1 - Formatted" Then $BusinessAddress = $z Next Gollog("Fields Found !") For $i = 2 To UBound($A5clean, 1) - 1 Gollog("Contact 2 Outlook line " & $i) ;Gollog($A5clean[$i][1]) ; Create a contact with first- and lastname ; ***************************************************************************** $oItem = _OL_ItemCreate($oOutlook, $olContactItem, "", "", "FullName=" & $A5clean[$i][$Fullname], "BusinessAddress=" & $A5clean[$i][$BusinessAddress], "FirstName=" & $A5clean[$i][$FirstName], "LastName=" & $A5clean[$i][$LastName], "Email1Address=" & $A5clean[$i][$Email1Address], "Email2Address=" & $A5clean[$i][$Email2Address], "WebPage=" & $A5clean[$i][$Webpage], "MobileTelephoneNumber=" & $A5clean[$i][$MobileTelephoneNumber], "OtherTelephoneNumber=" & $A5clean[$i][$OtherTelephoneNumber], "Body=" & $A5clean[$i][$Body]) If @error <> 0 Then Exit MsgBox(16, "OutlookEX UDF: _OL_ItemCreate ", "Error creating a contact'. @error = " & @error & ", @extended = " & @extended) ; Add a picture to the contact ;$oItem.AddPicture(@ScriptDir & "\The_Outlook.jpg") $oItem.Save() ; ***************************************************************************** Next MsgBox(64, "OutlookEX UDF: the magic was made!", "All contacts successfully created ") _OL_Close($oOutlook) ; close the connection to Outlook EndFunc ;==>write2Outlook Func cleanfile() Gollog('start check for unwanted LF... / final rogue "') Sleep(300) Local $A2Clean = FileReadToArray($File2convert) ;_ArrayDisplay($A2Clean, "original file", Default, 8) Local $dimLIST = UBound($A2Clean) - 1 Local $string2write = "" Local $Astring1 = "" Local $Astring2 = "" Local $salvaAstring1 = "" Local $openLF = 0 ; we are between "LF" across lines For $i = 0 To $dimLIST Gollog('workin on line ' & $i) ;Gollog($A2Clean[$i]) $Astring1 = StringToASCIIArray($A2Clean[$i]) ;_ArrayDisplay($Astring1) Local $DimAstring1 = UBound($Astring1) - 1 If $openLF = 1 Then ;check new line if start with " $Astring2 = StringToASCIIArray($A2Clean[$i]) If $Astring2[0] = "34" Then ; gollog('found initial " ') $openLF = 2 Else Gollog('error new line not starting with "') MsgBox(48, "error", 'error new line not starting with "') EndIf EndIf If $Astring1[$DimAstring1] = "34" Then ; gollog('First line -> Found final "') If $openLF <> 0 Then $salvaAstring1 = $salvaAstring1 & $A2Clean[$i] Else $salvaAstring1 = $A2Clean[$i] EndIf Else _ArrayAdd($A3clean, $salvaAstring1 & $A2Clean[$i]) ;Gollog("adding to cleaned array state:" & $openLF) $openLF = 0 $salvaAstring1 = "" EndIf Next Gollog('end clean from rogue "') ;_ArrayDisplay($A3clean, 'cleaned from rogue "') ;___________________________________P-PP-PP,P------------------------------------------------- Gollog('Start joining lines based on ODD " ') Sleep(300) ;_MathCheckDiv ( $iNum1 [, $iNum2 = 2] ) pari e dispari perla pearl Local $hFileOpen = FileOpen($workfile2, $FO_APPEND) If $hFileOpen = -1 Then MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "", "An error occurred whilst writing the file.") Return False EndIf Local $dimLIST = UBound($A3clean) - 1 Local $Astring1 = "" Local $Astring2 = "" Local $dimSTRING = "" Local $AapiciINriga Local $numeroapiciINriga = 0 Local $sommaNumeroapiciINrighe = 0 Local $salvaAstring1 = "" Local $dispari = 0 For $i = 0 To $dimLIST Gollog("workin' on line " & $i) $Astring1 = StringToASCIIArray($A3clean[$i]) ;_ArrayDisplay($Astring1) ;Gollog($A3clean[$i]) $AapiciINriga = _ArrayFindAll($Astring1, '34') If $AapiciINriga <> -1 Then $numeroapiciINriga = UBound($AapiciINriga) ; Gollog("N° " & $numeroapiciINriga & " apici in riga " & $i) $sommaNumeroapiciINrighe += $numeroapiciINriga If _MathCheckDiv($sommaNumeroapiciINrighe) = 1 Then $salvaAstring1 = $salvaAstring1 & $A3clean[$i] $dispari = 1 Else Local $towrite = $salvaAstring1 & $A3clean[$i] ; gollog("scrivo " & $towrite) FileWriteLine($hFileOpen, $towrite) $salvaAstring1 = "" $sommaNumeroapiciINrighe = 0 $dispari = 0 EndIf Else ; Gollog("zero apici in riga " & $i) If $dispari = 1 Then ;linea vuota o senza apici ma " aperte dispari $salvaAstring1 = $salvaAstring1 & $A3clean[$i] Else Local $towrite = $salvaAstring1 & $A3clean[$i] ; gollog("scrivo " & $towrite) FileWriteLine($hFileOpen, $towrite) $salvaAstring1 = "" $sommaNumeroapiciINrighe = 0 $dispari = 0 EndIf EndIf Next Gollog('END joined lines based on ODD "') ;_ArrayDisplay($A4clean, 'joined lines based on ODD "') FileClose($hFileOpen) EndFunc ;==>cleanfile Func readfile() gollog("reading work file and creating multiD array") Sleep(300) $A4clean = FileReadToArray($workfile2) If @error = 1 Or @error = 2 Then gollog("error reading work2 file " & @error) Else ; _ArrayDisplay($A4clean, "cleaned 1", Default, 8) EndIf EndFunc ;==>readfile Func cleanfile2() Local $dimLIST = UBound($A4clean) - 1 Local $Astring1 = "" Local $conta = 0 Local $salvaconta = 0 Local $dimSTRING = "" $salvalinea = "" Local $standardNumeroVirgole = 0 Local $hFileOpen = FileOpen($FINALab, $FO_APPEND) If $hFileOpen = -1 Then MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "", "An error occurred whilst writing the file.") Return False EndIf Gollog('Checkin , number') For $i = 0 To $dimLIST ;Gollog('workin on line ' & $i) $Astring1 = StringToASCIIArray($A4clean[$i]) ;_ArrayDisplay($Astring1) $dimSTRING = UBound($Astring1) - 1 For $y = 0 To $dimSTRING If $Astring1[$y] = "44" Then ; secondo step , $conta += 1 EndIf Next If $i = 0 Then $standardNumeroVirgole = $conta gollog("----------numero virgole -> " & $standardNumeroVirgole) EndIf If $conta = $standardNumeroVirgole Then FileWriteLine($hFileOpen, $A4clean[$i]) EndIf If $conta > $standardNumeroVirgole Then Gollog('>>> Line ' & $i & ' Virgole' & $conta) $toprecise = $A4clean[$i] $tofinal = '' While StringInStr($toprecise, '"') <> 0 $tofinal = preciseremoval($toprecise) ;super smart $toprecise = $tofinal WEnd FileWriteLine($hFileOpen, $toprecise) EndIf If $conta < $standardNumeroVirgole Then Gollog('<<< Line ' & $i & ' Virgole' & $conta) $salvalinea = $salvalinea & $A4clean[$i] $salvaconta += $conta If $salvaconta = $standardNumeroVirgole Then $salvaconta = 0 FileWriteLine($hFileOpen, $salvalinea) $salvalinea = 0 EndIf EndIf $conta = 0 Next FileClose($hFileOpen) EndFunc ;==>cleanfile2 Func writeWORKfile2() Gollog("writing work file") If _FileWriteFromArray($workfile, $A4clean) <> 1 Then gollog("error writing work file " & @error) EndIf EndFunc ;==>writeWORKfile2 Func readfile2() gollog("reading work file and creating multiD array") If _FileReadToArray($FINALab, $A5clean, Default, ",") = 0 Then MsgBox(48, "errore", @error) EndIf ;_ArrayDisplay($A5clean, "cleaned 2", Default, 8) EndFunc ;==>readfile2 Func preciseremoval($Pclean) ; llllllllllllllllllllllllll ---- pass 1 for ",," $Astring1 = StringToASCIIArray($Pclean) ;_ArrayDisplay($Astring1) $dimSTRING = UBound($Astring1) - 1 Local $salvadelete = "" Local $cond1 = 0 For $y = 0 To $dimSTRING If $cond1 = 1 Then ; , removed so exit from loop If $Astring1[$y] = "34" Then ; terzo step " in chiusura ; gollog('Found right "') If $salvadelete = "" Then $salvadelete = String($y) Else $salvadelete = $salvadelete & ";" & $y EndIf $cond1 = 0 ExitLoop EndIf EndIf If $cond1 = 1 Then If $Astring1[$y] = "44" Then ; secondo step , If $salvadelete = "" Then $salvadelete = String($y) Else $salvadelete = $salvadelete & ";" & $y EndIf EndIf EndIf If $Astring1[$y] = "34" And $cond1 = 0 Then ;PRimo step per primo ->" $cond1 = 1 ;gollog('Found left "') If $salvadelete = "" Then $salvadelete = String($y) Else $salvadelete = $salvadelete & ";" & $y EndIf ;Gollog("debug" & $salvaApici) EndIf Next ; Gollog("apici e virgole da togliere: " & $salvadelete) ;gollog("virgole togliere: " & $salvaVirgole) If _ArrayDelete($Astring1, $salvadelete) = -1 Then Gollog("error in arraydelete apici " & @error) gollog(StringFromASCIIArray($Astring1)) Else gollog(' PASS 1 removed unwanted ",," from line ') EndIf $Astring2 = StringFromASCIIArray($Astring1) $Pclean = $Astring2 Return $Pclean EndFunc ;==>preciseremoval You will need the OutlookEX.au3 ,  look at this link and also my logging UDF  _Gollog.au3, attached.
      Used on Outlook  from 2010 to 2016/365 with no problems.
      Hope this script can help someone.

TEST1.csv _GOLLOG.au3