Sign in to follow this  
Servant

Set the textarea's value and click the "Post as {USER}" on the Disqus thread in my blog

Servant

How to set a value to the "Join the discussion…" textarea and then simulate a left mouse click of the "Post as {USERNAME}" button on the Disqus thread in my blog?

Here is the URL of my blog: http://professionalserver.tk/php/wp/hello-world/

If my blog got slow, just wait a while before contributing to this topic!

But before you can see the "Post as {USERNAME}" button on the comment system in that blog, you must first manually sign in with Disqus!

water

Servant,

isn't this the same subject as >this locked one?

The rules are clear about that: "Do not repost the same question if the previous thread has been locked - particularly if you merely reword the question to get around one of the prohibitions listed above." :naughty:

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2018-06-01 - Version 1.4.9.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX (2018-01-27 - Version 1.3.3.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2015-04-01 - Version 0.4.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki
PowerPoint (2015-06-06 - Version 0.0.5.0) - Download - General Help & Support

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki

Melba23

Servant,

As water has pointed out, you have already been told that we will not help you auto-post in multiple discussion areas. Please do NOT start a third thread on this. :naughty:

M23

Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind._______My UDFs:

Spoiler

ArrayMultiColSort ---- Sort arrays on multiple columns
ChooseFileFolder ---- Single and multiple selections from specified path treeview listing
Date_Time_Convert -- Easily convert date/time formats, including the language used
ExtMsgBox --------- A highly customisable replacement for MsgBox
GUIExtender -------- Extend and retract multiple sections within a GUI
GUIFrame ---------- Subdivide GUIs into many adjustable frames
GUIListViewEx ------- Insert, delete, move, drag, sort, edit and colour ListView items
GUITreeViewEx ------ Check/clear parent and child checkboxes in a TreeView
Marquee ----------- Scrolling tickertape GUIs
NoFocusLines ------- Remove the dotted focus lines from buttons, sliders, radios and checkboxes
Notify ------------- Small notifications on the edge of the display
Scrollbars ----------Automatically sized scrollbars with a single command
StringSize ---------- Automatically size controls to fit text
Toast -------------- Small GUIs which pop out of the notification area

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• dadalt95
      By dadalt95
      Hi!
      I want to get the signal in this website:
      https://binary-signal.com/pt/chart/eurusd
      I have tried using _IEBodyReadText  and some _StringBetween. What happens is that the text are being update every tick and _IEBodyReadText doesn't.
      To perform the update I used  _IEAction($oIE, "refresh") but it's not good because the website block me after some time due too many requests..
      Is there any other way to get this text every tick?
      PS: The text I want to get is WAIT, CALL or PUT.

Here is the code:
      global $oIE = _IECreate ('https://binary-signal.com/pt/chart/eurusd', 0, 1 , 1 , 0) Local $sText = _IEBodyReadText($oIE) $result = _StringBetween ( $sText , 'PUTEUR/USD on Binary-signal.com', 'sinal está PRONTA') ;MsgBox ( 0, "asf", $result[0]) $espera=StringInStr($result[0], "WAIT") $compra=StringInStr($result[0], "CALL") $venda=StringInStr($result[0], "PUT") ;MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "", $espera) $n=0 $c=0 Captar() Func Captar() ;_IENavigate($oIE, "https://binary-signal.com/pt/chart/eurusd") ;MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "", $n) Local $sText = _IEBodyReadText($oIE) $result = _StringBetween ( $sText , 'PUTEUR/USD on Binary-signal.com', 'sinal está PRONTA') If (Not $compra=0) And $n=0 Then MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "", "COMPRE") $n=1 $c=$c+1 ;_IEAction($oIE, "refresh") Sleep(60000) Captar() ElseIf (Not $venda=0) And $n=0 Then MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "", "VENDA") $c=$c+1 $n=1 ;_IEAction($oIE, "refresh") ;MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "", $n) Sleep(60000) Captar() ElseIf (Not $venda=0) And $n=1 Then ;MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "", "Esperando próxima rodada") $n=1 ;MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "", $n) ;_IEAction($oIE, "refresh") Sleep(60000) Captar() ElseIf (Not $venda=0) And $n=1 Then ;MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "", "Esperando próxima rodada") $n=1 ;MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "", $n) ;_IEAction($oIE, "refresh") Sleep(60000) Captar() Else ;MsgBox("", "", "ESPERE") $n=0 Sleep(1000) ;_IEAction($oIE, "refresh") Local $sText = _IEBodyReadText($oIE) $result = _StringBetween ( $sText , 'PUTEUR/USD on Binary-signal.com', 'sinal está PRONTA') Captar() EndIf EndFunc  
    • Pike
      By Pike
      Hello Everyone,
      New Guy here. This is a two-part question, hopefully easy enough though. I know it's ugly coding, this is because I have only a couple hours worth of coding experience and could really use some help.
      1) When I single click the button I want one action (like playing a sound clip) and when I double click the button I want a different action (such as opening dialogue box to ask for soundclip directory address). At the bottom of the script I made a comment which one I would like single click versus double click.
      2) I can not get the FileOpenDialogue to save the file address to the config.ini file at the 'One' position on the .ini.
      #include <ButtonConstants.au3> #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> #include <MsgBoxConstants.au3> #include <FileConstants.au3> #include <AutoItConstants.au3> #include <Sound.au3> Opt('MustDeclareVars', 1) Opt("GUIOnEventMode", 1) Global $OneID _Main() Func _Main() GUICreate("Form1", 156, 86, 281, 276) $OneID = GUICtrlCreateButton("Button", 15, 17, 122, 37) GUICtrlSetOnEvent($OneID, "OnOne") GUISetOnEvent($GUI_EVENT_CLOSE, "OnExit") GUISetState() While 1 While 1 Sleep(1000) WEnd WEnd EndFunc ;---------------Functions------------- While 1 Sleep(100) WEnd Func OnOne() ; ******************Single Click for this action**************** $OneID = IniRead("config.ini", "Config", "One", $OneID) If $OneID = True Then SoundPlay($OneID, @HotKeyPressed) Else ; *******Double Click for this action*****And Help Saving File Address to config.ini 'One'*********** $OneID = FileOpenDialog("Select file", @WorkingDir, "All (*.*)") IniWrite("config.ini", "Config", "One", $OneID) $OneID = InputBox("Enter Information", "Short Name for File?", "") IniWrite("config.ini", "Config", "NameOne", $OneID) EndIf EndFunc Any help would be greatly appreciated, and if you need anymore clarity as to what exactly I'm trying to do, please do not hesitate to ask. Thanks so much!
      Pike
    • vin1
      By vin1
      i need a script that can replace words in text with other words from a words list
      it has to have 2 edit boxes input/output and a button "run"
      from word_list.txt it choses which word to replace with. words are separated with commas for multiple choice

; AutoIt GUI Example ; Created: 17/01/2005 - CyberSlug ; Modifed: 05/12/2011 - guinness ; Modifed: 09/06/2014 - mLipok #Region INCLUDE #include <AVIConstants.au3> #include <GuiConstantsEx.au3> #include <TreeViewConstants.au3> #EndRegion INCLUDE #Region GUI GUICreate("Sample GUI", 400, 420) GUISetIcon(@SystemDir & "\mspaint.exe", 0) #EndRegion GUI #Region EDIT GUICtrlCreateEdit(@CRLF & " Sample Edit Control", 10, 10, 380, 175) GUICtrlSetTip(-1, '#Region EDIT') #EndRegion EDIT #Region EDIT2 GUICtrlCreateEdit(@CRLF & " Sample Edit Control", 10, 185, 380, 175) GUICtrlSetTip(-1, '#Region EDIT') #EndRegion EDIT2 #Region BUTTON GUICtrlCreateButton("Sample Button", 10, 360, 100, 30) GUICtrlSetTip(-1, '#Region BUTTON') #EndRegion BUTTON #Region GUI MESSAGE LOOP GUISetState(@SW_SHOW) While 1 Switch GUIGetMsg() Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE ExitLoop EndSwitch WEnd GUIDelete() #EndRegion GUI MESSAGE LOOP  
    • Ambient
      By Ambient
      I have tried several way sto get this to work to no avail. Any help would be appreciated. #include <ListViewConstants.au3> #include <GuiListView.au3> #include "GuiListViewEx.au3" $idItem = GUICtrlCreateListViewItem($r & " | " & $c & $adoRs.Fields("TransactionAmount").value & " | " & $Timestamp & " | " & _StringProper($adoRs.Fields("Tillid").value) & @CRLF & @CRLF & "Card Number : " & $cardnum & " " , $idListView) ConsoleWrite( "IDITEM" & $idItem) If STRINGLEFT($adoRs.Fields("TransactionAmount").value,1)= "-" Then Consolewrite(" String is Negative" & @CRLF) ;Drops in Here as expected ;GUICtrlSetColor(-1, $COLOR_RED) ; Colour line if item is negative this didn' work $TxC= _GUICtrlListView_SetTextColor($hListView, $CLR_RED) ; I also tried $TxC= _GUICtrlListView_SetTextColor(-1, 0xFF0000) CONSOLEWRITE("TEXTCOLOUR RETURNED " & $TxC & @crlf) ; This is returning True ELSE Consolewrite(" String is NOT Negative" & @CRLF) EndIf  
    • AndyS19
      By AndyS19
      I want to copy just the selected text in an input control and put it to the clipboard, but GuiCtrlRead() always reads all of the text in the control.
      In this test code, when I highlight a  portion of the left control's text and press ^C, I want to copy just that text to the clipboard; but when I highlight a  portion of the right control's text and press ^C, I want to copy all of its text to the clipboard.
      #include <Debug.au3> _DebugSetup(@ScriptName & "_debug.txt", False, 2, "") _DebugOut("=============== " & @MON & "/" & @MDAY & "/" & @YEAR & " " & @HOUR & ":" & @MIN & ":" & @SEC & " ====================") #include <GUIConstants.au3> #include <WinAPI.au3> #include <Array.au3> Opt("GUICloseOnESC", 1) ; ESC closes GUI? (0 = no, 1 = yes) Opt("GUIOnEventMode", 1) ; Set OnEvent mode Opt('MustDeclareVars', 1) OnAutoItExitRegister("Event_GUIClose") Opt("GUIEventOptions", 1) ;0=default, 1=just notification, 2=GuiCtrlRead tab index Opt("WinTitleMatchMode", -2) ;1=start, 2=subStr, 3=exact, 4=advanced, -1 to -4=Nocase Global $hWnd_MainWin, $iID_Left, $iID_Right _Main() Func _Main() $hWnd_MainWin = GUICreate("test7", 200, 300) $iID_Left = GUICtrlCreateInput("AAA BBB CCC (get Selected text)", 10, 30, 200, 25) GUICtrlSetOnEvent($iID_Left, "handle_left_btn") $iID_Right = GUICtrlCreateInput("DDD EEE FFF (get All text)", 10, 60, 200, 25) GUICtrlSetOnEvent($iID_Right, "handle_right_btn") Local $aAccelKeys[1][2] = [["^c", $hWnd_MainWin]] GUISetAccelerators($aAccelKeys) GUISetOnEvent($GUI_EVENT_CLOSE, 'Event_GUIClose') GUISetState() ; Make everything visible While 1 Sleep(127) WEnd EndFunc ;==>_Main Func handle_CTRL_C_key() ConsoleWrite("+++: handle_CTRL_C_key() entered" & @CRLF) Local $hCtrl, $ctrlID, $control_classname, $text $control_classname = ControlGetFocus($hWnd_MainWin) $hCtrl = ControlGetHandle($hWnd_MainWin, "", $control_classname) $ctrlID = _WinAPI_GetDlgCtrlID($hCtrl) If ($ctrlID = $iID_Left) Then $text = GUICtrlRead($ctrlID) ClipPut($text) ConsoleWrite("+++: Copied selected text:" & @CRLF & "==>" & $text & "<==" & @CRLF) ElseIf ($ctrlID = $iID_Right) Then $text = GUICtrlRead($ctrlID) ClipPut($text) ConsoleWrite("+++: Copied all text:" & @CRLF & "==>" & $text & "<==" & @CRLF) EndIf EndFunc ;==>handle_CTRL_C_key Func Event_GUIClose() Exit (99) EndFunc ;==>Event_GUIClose Func handle_left_btn() ConsoleWrite("+++: handle_left_btn() entered" & @CRLF) EndFunc ;==>handle_left_btn Func handle_right_btn() ConsoleWrite("+++: handle_right_btn() entered" & @CRLF) EndFunc ;==>handle_right_btn