Sign in to follow this  
Servant

Set the textarea's value and click the "Post as {USER}" on the Disqus thread in my blog

Servant

How to set a value to the "Join the discussion…" textarea and then simulate a left mouse click of the "Post as {USERNAME}" button on the Disqus thread in my blog?

Here is the URL of my blog: http://professionalserver.tk/php/wp/hello-world/

If my blog got slow, just wait a while before contributing to this topic!

But before you can see the "Post as {USERNAME}" button on the comment system in that blog, you must first manually sign in with Disqus!

water

Servant,

isn't this the same subject as >this locked one?

The rules are clear about that: "Do not repost the same question if the previous thread has been locked - particularly if you merely reword the question to get around one of the prohibitions listed above." :naughty:

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2018-06-01 - Version 1.4.9.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX (2018-01-27 - Version 1.3.3.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2015-04-01 - Version 0.4.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki
PowerPoint (2015-06-06 - Version 0.0.5.0) - Download - General Help & Support

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki

Melba23

Servant,

As water has pointed out, you have already been told that we will not help you auto-post in multiple discussion areas. Please do NOT start a third thread on this. :naughty:

M23

Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind._______My UDFs:

Spoiler

ArrayMultiColSort ---- Sort arrays on multiple columns
ChooseFileFolder ---- Single and multiple selections from specified path treeview listing
Date_Time_Convert -- Easily convert date/time formats, including the language used
ExtMsgBox --------- A highly customisable replacement for MsgBox
GUIExtender -------- Extend and retract multiple sections within a GUI
GUIFrame ---------- Subdivide GUIs into many adjustable frames
GUIListViewEx ------- Insert, delete, move, drag, sort, edit and colour ListView items
GUITreeViewEx ------ Check/clear parent and child checkboxes in a TreeView
Marquee ----------- Scrolling tickertape GUIs
NoFocusLines ------- Remove the dotted focus lines from buttons, sliders, radios and checkboxes
Notify ------------- Small notifications on the edge of the display
Scrollbars ----------Automatically sized scrollbars with a single command
StringSize ---------- Automatically size controls to fit text
Toast -------------- Small GUIs which pop out of the notification area

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• reida
      By reida
      Hello. On page there is mail address. How to keep in a text file this address? 
      It is page and email
      https://alpari.com/
      info@alpari.com
    • caramen
      By caramen
      Hey.  

I requested help about how to get a value from a text in a variable. 
      Now i know how to do that. But i learned with the command FileRead. Now i whould like to know how to replace the command :
      FileRead('Dossier.txt') The purpose is to read a webpage text. To find some value inside. 

Btw i tryed to play with WindowsInfo.au3 but i dont got much thing.  
    • Rskm
      By Rskm
      Hi, for a script of mine, I wish to keep a time frame on till how the program will work.. basically, I want the program to read the date and if the read date < 'a particular date', the program continues, else it exit. I don't want to read the time from the computer as the program can be fooled by resetting the pc time. is there a way to read time from internet - so that the user cannot fool the program by date reset? thanks
    • therks
      By therks
      I'm trying to create a simple clock widget that automatically scales the text to the size of the window. I came up with the following method, but it doesn't work as well as I'd like. It especially has trouble scaling to the width of the window for some reason (in the example, try resizing the window to be narrow and tall).
      Does anyone have a better method?
      #include <Misc.au3> #include <WinAPIConv.au3> #include <GUIConstants.au3> #include <GDIPlus.au3> Opt('MustDeclareVars', 1) Global $_FONT_FAMILY = 'Arial', $_LB_TEXT Main() Func Main() _GDIPlus_Startup() Local $hGUI GUIRegisterMsg($WM_SIZE, WM_SIZE) $hGUI = GUICreate('', 300, 100, Default, Default, $WS_OVERLAPPEDWINDOW, BitOR($WS_EX_TOOLWINDOW, $WS_EX_TOPMOST)) $_LB_TEXT = GUICtrlCreateLabel('This is a string', 0, 0, 300, 100, BitOR($SS_CENTER, $SS_CENTERIMAGE)) GUICtrlSetFont($_LB_TEXT, _MeasureString($hGUI, GUICtrlRead($_LB_TEXT), $_FONT_FAMILY), 0, 0, $_FONT_FAMILY, 5) GUISetState() Local $iGM While 1 $iGM = GUIGetMsg() Switch $iGM Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE ExitLoop EndSwitch WEnd _GDIPlus_Shutdown() EndFunc Func WM_SIZE($hWnd, $iMsg, $wParam, $lParam) GUICtrlSetFont($_LB_TEXT, _MeasureString($hWnd, GUICtrlRead($_LB_TEXT), $_FONT_FAMILY), 0, 0, $_FONT_FAMILY, 5) EndFunc Func _MeasureString($hWnd, $sString, $sFont = 'Arial') Local $iError, $aSize, $hGraphic, $hFormat, $hFamily, $tLayout, $iFontSize, $hFont, $aInfo If Not IsHWnd($hWnd) Then $hWnd = GUICtrlGetHandle($hWnd) EndIf $aSize = WinGetClientSize($hWnd) $hGraphic = _GDIPlus_GraphicsCreateFromHWND($hWnd) $hFormat = _GDIPlus_StringFormatCreate() $hFamily = _GDIPlus_FontFamilyCreate($sFont) $tLayout = _GDIPlus_RectFCreate(0, 0, $aSize[0], $aSize[1]) $iFontSize = 0 Do If Not $hFamily Then $iError = 1 $iFontSize = 10 ExitLoop EndIf $iFontSize += 1 $hFont = _GDIPlus_FontCreate($hFamily, $iFontSize, 0) $aInfo = _GDIPlus_GraphicsMeasureString($hGraphic, $sString, $hFont, $tLayout, $hFormat) _GDIPlus_FontDispose($hFont) If $aInfo[1] = 0 Then ExitLoop Until DllStructGetData($aInfo[0], 3) >= $aSize[0] Or DllStructGetData($aInfo[0], 4) >= $aSize[1] $iFontSize -= 1 _GDIPlus_FontFamilyDispose($hFamily) _GDIPlus_StringFormatDispose($hFormat) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDispose($hGraphic) Return SetError($iError, 0, $iFontSize) EndFunc
    • dadalt95
      By dadalt95
      Hi!
      I want to get the signal in this website:
      https://binary-signal.com/pt/chart/eurusd
      I have tried using _IEBodyReadText  and some _StringBetween. What happens is that the text are being update every tick and _IEBodyReadText doesn't.
      To perform the update I used  _IEAction($oIE, "refresh") but it's not good because the website block me after some time due too many requests..
      Is there any other way to get this text every tick?
      PS: The text I want to get is WAIT, CALL or PUT.

Here is the code:
      global $oIE = _IECreate ('https://binary-signal.com/pt/chart/eurusd', 0, 1 , 1 , 0) Local $sText = _IEBodyReadText($oIE) $result = _StringBetween ( $sText , 'PUTEUR/USD on Binary-signal.com', 'sinal está PRONTA') ;MsgBox ( 0, "asf", $result[0]) $espera=StringInStr($result[0], "WAIT") $compra=StringInStr($result[0], "CALL") $venda=StringInStr($result[0], "PUT") ;MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "", $espera) $n=0 $c=0 Captar() Func Captar() ;_IENavigate($oIE, "https://binary-signal.com/pt/chart/eurusd") ;MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "", $n) Local $sText = _IEBodyReadText($oIE) $result = _StringBetween ( $sText , 'PUTEUR/USD on Binary-signal.com', 'sinal está PRONTA') If (Not $compra=0) And $n=0 Then MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "", "COMPRE") $n=1 $c=$c+1 ;_IEAction($oIE, "refresh") Sleep(60000) Captar() ElseIf (Not $venda=0) And $n=0 Then MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "", "VENDA") $c=$c+1 $n=1 ;_IEAction($oIE, "refresh") ;MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "", $n) Sleep(60000) Captar() ElseIf (Not $venda=0) And $n=1 Then ;MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "", "Esperando próxima rodada") $n=1 ;MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "", $n) ;_IEAction($oIE, "refresh") Sleep(60000) Captar() ElseIf (Not $venda=0) And $n=1 Then ;MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "", "Esperando próxima rodada") $n=1 ;MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "", $n) ;_IEAction($oIE, "refresh") Sleep(60000) Captar() Else ;MsgBox("", "", "ESPERE") $n=0 Sleep(1000) ;_IEAction($oIE, "refresh") Local $sText = _IEBodyReadText($oIE) $result = _StringBetween ( $sText , 'PUTEUR/USD on Binary-signal.com', 'sinal está PRONTA') Captar() EndIf EndFunc